The Sinner's Princess

By author_daisy

DARK SERIES #1 "You don't have any idea what boundaries I can cross for you. I'm not the almighty but capable... More

Dedication
Characters (edited)
Prologue (edited)
1. Our Life
2. Lily
3.Hacked
4. Tempting
5. The Stalker
5. Warned
6. Drugged
8. Married
9. Wedding Night
10. The Journey Begins
11. The Stolen Kiss
12. My Husband is mysterious
13. The First Date
14. None of Your Business
15. Touch Me
16. Never be the same
17. Caged Bird
18. Tangled between lies?
19. I trust you
20. He's a Mafia!!!!!!
21. The Secrets
22. Annoying brother in law
23. Her anger
24. Burning desires
25. Are you hiding something??
26. The Psychopath
27. The gift
28. An Intruder
29. Kai's Princess
30.Brother V/S Husband
31. Breeding Kink??
32. Rayan's Past and Real Identity
33. His Doubts
34. The Attack
35. Confrontation
36. Misunderstanding
37. Betrayed
38. Let the World burn down
39. The Family Reunion
40. The Final Battle and Confession
41. The End
♠️ Epilogue ♠️
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2

7. Unexpected Marriage Proposal

6.9K 420 13
By author_daisy

Aastha panicked the moment she ended her search mission for Prity. She searched every corner of the hall in worry. Reyansh noticed her and immediately went to her not able to see his lioness all worried and worked up, even if his one part of heart tries to despise her.

(Keyword - tries )

"Need help".

He calmly asked her but instead got a fierce reply.

"Fuck off!!

Aastha being Aastha cursed him and resumed her search

"Kya yaar help karne aao toh bhi gaali khate hai. Bhalai ka zamana hi nahi raha. Delhi ki hawa lagg gyi ise".

He muttered and again followed her.

(People curse even if you want to help. No one is good here, guess what she's already getting side effects of living in Delhi)

Reyansh came to know about the matter of Prity going missing and did everything possible he could do. Send his guards, called his father's men but alas nothing happened and Aastha was on the verge of crying.

Party was over and when Aastha and Prity didn't return on time, Daksh himself made his way to the event venue.

"B-bhaiya, bhaiya a-aloo nhi mil rhi!!

Aastha ran to her brother and hugged him sobbing loudly.

(Brother, I'm unable to find Prity)

"Okay okay calm down dear, I'm here, I'll search for her".

He made her sit inside the car and went inside with his guards.

All the corners were searched. Daksh checked the CCTV control room none of cameras captured Prity walking somewhere.
It's like she actually never came to this place.

This was done by Rayan himself. After taking care of Prity, he erased everything from the security system.

Aastha got a call from Abhimanyu and she gasped thinking what will she answer. Arjun and Abhimanyu both will go crazy.

"Hello, Aastha phone kyu nahi utha rahe ho tum dono and where is Daksh. Why haven't you both returned home??

Abhimanyu scolded as soon as she picked the call. However she decided to tell the truth.

(Why aren't you both picking calls)

"B-bhaiya p-prity kahin mil nhi Rahi".

(We're unable to find Prity)

"What!! What do you mean by kahin mil nhi Rahi!!

"B-bhaiya woh shayad kidnap ho gayi hai. Uska kuch pata nhi chal-----hello bhaiya, Abhi bhaiya!!!

(Maybe she's kidnapped, we aren't able to find her----)

Aastha covered her face with palms and started crying. She can't even imagine what wrong can happen to her friend. She's regretting leaving her alone there.

Meanwhile, abhimanyu and Arjun with their men left Chauhan palace immediately after getting the news of Prity going missing.

Their sister got lost and they don't want to think of consequences, that's why they never wanted her to return to Pratapgarh. Their rivals are way too cunning and merciless.

They contacted all security and police stations gathering whole team of police. Every corner of city should be checked.
Even roads are blocked and borders of city were curfewed.

Arjun was continuously beating his steering wheel in anger. He would kill the culprit if a single scratch would be found in his sister's skin.

The City again witnessed the chaos of black cars driven violently.....
.
.
Since his Lily was still resting, Rayan turned on his laptop and enjoyed his brother in laws going crazy.
There's more to come.....

Soon the morning arrived, and Rayan was continuously staring at his lady from the couch. He knew he wouldn't be able to control himself near her.
And dearest Kai is staying at hotel giving his best friend and sis in law some privacy.
.
.
.

My eyes never left her petite frame trying to wake up. Her struggles died down once she realised where she actually is. She was getting her senses back and I am just anticipating about her reaction all with that blank facade but only I know how much it was hard for me to not able to touch her despite staying so near her.

She screamed once she saw herself half naked,
Oh goodness don't tell me she's going to get wrong ideas.

It's my time to reveal....

"This is not the right way to greet your soon to be husband sweetheart. Also I would love you to scream when we'll be doing some unholy deeds and you will be under my mercy".

I said and walked to her compressing the excitement going through my veins.

"Y-you".

"Ohh you remembered me, I'm really flattered".

I was actually flattered by the fact she remembered me. The day we met, so it was fate, we met I got obsessed with her and she also didn't forget me.

I sat beside her and she flinched in my mere presence near her.

"Relax pretty, I won't hurt you. Do you remember anything from last night?

I asked

She held her head and maybe tried to remember.
I expected a positive response but seems like my lady just easily judges someone without a proper check.
Whatever she remembered might made me villain already.

"You were drugged and I helped you".

"H-how c-could you ??

Well, I actually estimated it accurately, she already thought the wrong way.

But, but

Why not play this little lie game with my lady.

"Ohh right it happened. You were begging for me to touch you and I just couldn't control myself".

She shuddered down and started crying.
I couldn't able to take it and tried to hug her but she yanked my hand back.

"Don't even dare".

The hate for me in her eyes was too evident.

It wasn't going to be fun but I like adventures.

"You don't have idea how much I craved for you Lily ".

I husked near her ear, she gasped clutching the comforter near her chest.

"Y-you a-are that s-stal----

"Yes I am the one who had my eyes on you from the beginning. I followed you everywhere, your every activities were captured by me. The one who was controlling you these days, is me".

I revealed and leaned more over her trembling figure.

Her eyes were turning red due to overflowing tears and my hands automatically travelled near her face to wipe them but she again thrashed.

"You're so s-shameless, such a b-bastard".

She mumbled and lowered her head. I shook my head.
Okay that's a fact I'm no less than a bastard and it's nothing new that I can be shameless only for her.

"Yes I'm shameless but only for you my pretty lady".

Never in my life I was this patient with anyone.
She already evoked a different person in me.
For the first time I'm proud of someone else who is able to awoke a new, patient, Rayan in me.

Before I could touch her face, she threw duvet on my face and ran towards the door trying to open it.

"Why isn't it opening dammit!!

I smirked at her antics.

"What do you think you'll be able to escape after this. Come on darling I already claimed you as mine".

I replied walking near her. That was half truth....

She slumped down and started crying.
Crouching down, I tucked her bangs behind the ear.

"Don't touch me. I hate you".

She shouted and cried.

I'm speechless, I Just couldn't form any words. Never did I wish to break her like this but again she has to accept my all sides.
I can be demon, can be a normal human, can become psychopath and in mere seconds can become calm.

"Be ready mon chéri. We're going to get married soon".

She widened her eyes and looked at me in disbelief.
Well not like I'm a family man or can promise any stable future but still somewhere in my heart I want a future with my woman. I will call her my family.
.
.
.
.
.

Wooow just wooow!!

Okay for a moment I thought I was dreaming. Like I entered into a parallel world and soon I'll be pulled back, but no, it's a living nightmare.

Few days ago I was thinking about this man, trying to forget his devilish handsome face. And here he was the one who made my life a living hell.

Why did I went to help him?? See doing good never bring good to me still I had to walk to him that day.

Goodness, is he a real version of those men I read about no no, still he's a kidnapper a criminal. He can be dangerous. Psychopath in real world are cruel killers.
He already claimed me without my consent....
I'm feeling tainted....

It's been evening and here I am crying over my fate. I'm missing my family and Aastha. They would've already started searching me and I m praying that they'll catch this bastard.

Suddenly I heard the door clicked open, I will steal it's password. Why would they use password doors even in rooms.

The man who is nothing but a evil for me came and sit beside me with a plate of food in his hands.

"Lily, you can get angry at me anytime you want, It's your right but don't avoid food. For your own's sake ".

I turned away my head calming myself to not get flatter just by his mere sweet words.
It might be a facade.

And my stomach rumbles betraying me.

"See you're hungry, eat it. And do remember this, it's your fate. We're going to be tied soon. I'm not going to ask. It's a promise ".

He spoke calmly intensely staring at me. I can feel there's a storm hiding in his calm facade.

He's a foreigner that's for sure.

"How can you stoop so low huhh!! You did it without my consent. You touched me. And still want me to marry you. No, never".

I shouted back at him. My voice wavered at the fact, anything is possible. Power is in his hands right now. He already know me deeply why bothering thinking that, he stalked me so it's obvious he might know me better than anyone else.

"I told you I'm not asking. The day I saw you I already stole your fate. No almighty or power in this world can stop me. I'm a crazy man. Your fate is in my control and I'll write it with my own fucking blood. Try whatever you want, there's no escape".

His words send shivers down my spine and again dried tears started flowing imagining all worst possibilities.

What if he'll abuse me???

"You can't do anything I know, do you even know who my brother is. He'll kill you and save me".

I said proudly gathering power by remembering bhaiya and my family.

"Ohh and your brother's fate is in my control too. Wanna see hmm!!

He chuckled lightly and grabbed his laptop from the table nearby.

"See this".

He showed me a video playing. I frowned looking carefully at it. Bhaiya and some men were talking. Wait----

"This is not a normal meeting babe, the other man shaking hands with your dearest brother is a wanted criminal of Arab. Your brother is selling weapons ".

That was enough to take away my remained sanity. My mind stopped working.
No it's a lie.

"Y-youre lying ".

"Ohh Lily, never trust anyone blindly. Your brother has connections with mafia and is doing illegal business too".

He said in a teasing tone and leaned near me sliding through files on laptop. He showed me all Bhaiya's hidden illegal works.

Even though I don't want to believe but the proofs are too strong and in this state I couldn't help breaking down harshly.

"I didn't want to do it, but now that you're adamant on not accepting me, should I leak this".

He said lazily playing with my hair strands.

It hits me like a storm....

I snapped my eyes towards him and passed a pleading look.

For a second I saw his eyes softening but again he tried to touch my cheeks.

I moved my head away.

"P-please don't do this. What do you want ask them. They'll give you any amount you want. Please leave us".

I begged even if I didn't want to.

"Not any amount darling and you're not comparable to any price. I just want you. Become mine, marry me and I'll delete these. Your family and brother would be saved by getting tarnished".

I love my family more than anything in this world.
By now I came to know that this man is capable enough.

Bhaiya literally gave up his teenage years and dedicated himself to establish his company and become successful.
Even if he's part of a mafia, I don't care, he's my bhaiya first.
I can't just let my family suffer.
They always saved me and now it's my turn.

"I-i a-agree".

"Tch tch so weak for your family. But once we'll marry, I won't let you get this vulnerable and weak".

I wanted to scoff.
Really after ruining every inch of me, trying to mend me huhh!

It was so fast and the decision was impulsive because he's crazy and can do anything.

I don't want to become the reason of my family's suffering. This was the least I could do.

And he forwarded the plate in front of me asking to eat food.

Thik hai khane ki kya galti inn sab mein!!

(Okay, what's the food's fault in all this)

I had my food silently trying to calm my raging senses because the man right here didn't even budge and whole time stared at me like I'm some kind of masterpiece.
Woahh so these are real stalkers!!

"W-whats your name?

"Rayan".
.
.
.
.
.

5 days later.....

Chauhans were devastated by the fact that their princess went missing suddenly without any clue.

Abhimanyu is acting like a crazy animal and created ruckus in whole city. Arjun too didn't return and went to their every rival, almost shooting them but later they found no one actually kidnapped her.
No traffic security cameras captured her.

So probably, all anger was poured on police specifically.

Daksh was with Abhimanyu all the time and Aastha consoling Reva, Prity's mumma, that nothing will happen to her.

"Sunn woh tune Rayan se baat ki thi na. He will help in this. I mean he's here and he's capable of finding even a lost corpse".

Daksh asked Abhimanyu who sighed in defeat.

(Listen, you've talked with Rayan right)

"Yeahh I talked and he said he's doing whatever he can".

The last person from whom Abhimanyu had hopes were Rayan only.
He went to him not knowing his sister is locked there in a room just 50 steps away.

Soundproof wall sometimes aren't that profitable.

Rayan asked him to give some time and Abhimanyu put all his trust on him even if he hate to accept the fact that he despises Rayan the most for cold attitude.

Only if he would've known, what storm is going to enter their lives....

Abhimanyu and Daksh were lost grieving and thinking deeply when they heard Riya shouting their names.

"Abhi bhaiya Daksh bhaiya!!!!

"Kya hua riyu??

Daksh asked standing up from couch.
(What happened)

"W-woh n-niche Prity d-di-----

She didn't even complete and both males ran downstairs.

Meanwhile, in the hall, the scene was quite unexpected....

Their Prity safe and sound standing with a foreigner man hands in hands.

Aastha immediately ran and hugged her friend tightly.

"Yaar kahan gayab ho gayi thi. Thik toh hai na tu. And where were you??

Aastha asked shaking her friend, looking for injuries.

(Where have you gone, are you alright)

Thankfully she didn't even got a scratch. And why would she even get hurt when her obsessed psychopath stalker won't take time to end the world if she'll get hurt.

"Shant ho ja. I'm alright, nothing happened to me".

Prity replied smiling softly at her friend but only she knows from what inner turmoil she's suffering through.

(Calm down)

And over that holding bastard's hands....

Everyone came and hugged her. By now no one paid attention to Rayan, he's full by watching Prity smiling genuinely after 5 days.

It was tough for him coaxing his soon to be wife who would just yank him away and claim his touches to be filthy.

Still he tried his best to blackmail and manipulate Prity so that she would easily convince her family for the talk about marriage and all.

"Chotti!!!

"Pihu!!!

And here comes the villain brother in law of Rayan.

Abhimanyu just ran and tightly hug his sister swaying back and forth.

He pecked her forehead and looked for injuries. Daksh too hugged her.

When Abhimanyu's eyes travelled to the intertwined hands of Prity and Rayan then he finally noticed his presence.

"Bhaiya he's Rayan and he was the one who helped me".

Prity said hesitantly.

Well, for her Rayan and Abhimanyu don't know each other.

And Abhimanyu can't just act like he knows him. He hates him and in no way would ever introduce him to his family but still he saved his sister.

"Oh thank you so much Rayan".

Abhimanyu said smiling forcefully and shaking hands with Rayan who gave a harsh squeeze to his palm.

"No problem, and from now on it's my responsibility too to protect my woman".

That's all took for Abhimanyu to fume in anger.

He was about to grab his collar when Prity interrupted.

"B-bhaiya actually I love him".

She whispered.

"Whattt!!

"Kyaaaaa!!

"Yeh kya sunn liya maine!!

"What the hell!!!

Everyone shrieked out together.

Abhimanyu stumbled back unable to digest the words.

"W-whatt are you saying Princess??

"It's true we both fell in love with each other and wants to marry as soon as possible".

Rayan replied non chalantly.

Abhimanyu would've punched this jerk. But the situation is different cuz Prity is protecting him like a shield.

"Bhaiya please, we actually both love each other a lot. How but I don't know I fainted few days ago and found myself in a warehouse, but he saved me and helped me. So we just fell in love, you know love at first sight".

Prity said biting her tongue.

She never lied to her family.
The reason was quite suspicious and even her family members were doubting whatever she's saying so she did what she thought would be right.

"We want to marry each other. Next week only. I can't wait".

Everyone gasped.

"Arrey beta thik hai koi baat nahi pyar hai. But marriage do you even know what this means. Also you're just a student, focus on your career first".

Her chacha said patting his brother's back who started coughing violently.
(Okay fine you love him)

Rayan was getting irritated by all this family drama.
What an irony right, he hates families and all and alas he fell for a girl who has a big healthy joint family.

He was never a family man. Orphaned at early age he was habitual of loneliness.

"Chacha ji thik keh rahe hai".

Abhimanyu said suspiciously eyeing Rayan who was standing blankly.
(Uncle is saying right)

"Nooo I just want to marry him soon".

Okay Prity cringed at her own stubbornness. Stubborn for the thing burdened on her unwillingly.

And for Abhimanyu he could see everything collapsing because he knows what really Rayan is. He wanted keep his family far from Mafia world and damn his sister fell in love with most appreciated man of Mafia World known as heartless beast.

He clenched his jaw imagining what life might lead his sister with this monster. The man he hated most will become his brother in law what worst could he expect.

"Wait wait, everyone please shut it. And my daughter return safely after 5 days and here y'all bothering her".

Reva said pulling her daughter towards the sofa alongwith Rayan since he's sticking to her.

Aastha did noticed her friend acting differently it's like her whole demeanor has been changed. She knows her friend is a hopeless romantic still would never fall in love this easily.

What actually happened!!

"What games are you playing huhh??

Abhimanyu hissed near Rayan's ear.

"I love games but not with your sister. I do love her truly".

He replied and that love word rolled in his tongue oh so smoothly.

He's just running from the fact that he can love someone too. Obsession and love are two different things that's what he believes.

For him, love is unapproachable.

They all settled down chatting and asking about well being of Prity, it's more like Abhimanyu and Daksh shooting glares at Rayan and Rayan lost in his lady's genuine self. And aastha calculating situations.....

"Okay so in two days you're both getting engaged and next week you'll both get married".

Reva announced making everyone choke on nothing except Rayan who was celebrating his victory internally.

"Ye kya bol rahi ho Reva dimaag thik ----

(What are you saying, are you in your right senses)

"Ji, you just shut up okay, see how damadji is holding her hand like she's so precious, he even saved her. Also our daughter is in eligible age of marriage. Kabhi na kabhi toh shadi honi hi hai. Abhi chahti hai abhi hi sahi ".

Reva declared, passing a smile to Rayan who also respectfully nodded at her.

Damadji- son in law

(She'll have to get married someday so if she wants now then fine)

Seems like he can get on good terms with mother in law.

"Areey par studies ----

"Oh goodness, can't you see our son in law is looking so diligent and frank, he would let her complete studies after marriage".

Rayan nodded vigorously agreeing with her.

"That's for sure. I wouldn't stop my lady from doing anything. Whatever she'll wish for will be my first priority".

Rayan replied.

"And yes everyone talk in English".

Reva said.

Well, Rayan wanted to interfere that he knows hindi but thought to go on with flow.

"But not only studies there are numerous issues -----

"Ji stop it first listen to me. We're going to have a good personal talk with him later ".

Reva shut her husband and glared at everyone who would dare to go against her.

For the second time Rayan got nervous. First was entering Prity's room.

Prity sighed and thanked her mother for making her work easy-----oops Rayan's work easy....

She doesn't know where will this lead to but believes that God will surely help her. She's not strong enough but it was said when time comes, people can kill to protect themselves.

She's not going to just sit and watch. She'll show him what mistake he did.

"Pyar merese nhi hoga. Ye sabb mere liye nahi hai ,karte karte, firangi ko dil de baithi. Wahh bete moj kardi".

Aastha teased her friend and earned a pillow smack right at her face.

(I can't love anyone, I'm not made for this love, blabbering all this finally fell for a foreigner)
_________________________________________

Everyone are invited in an unusual marriage of our Priyan💕💕

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Mai bairaagi sa jeeun
Ye bhatakta Mann
Abb kahan le jayega
Ye awarapan

(Song- Malang)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Enjoy reading!!

Please vote and comment.
Kindly ignore the mistakes and grammatical errors.

If it's going too fast, comment please...

And follow my account please, I'll be grateful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24M 487K 31
When Corinna Evans' mother is sent to prison, Corinna has nowhere else to go so she moves back in with her father and his family. Determined to make...
2.6M 13.6K 5
[NEW] Running from the captivity of an unrelenting sinister past, Lacy Summers falls prey to the fierce and mysterious forces of ex-con, Johann Silve...
5.8M 249K 61
Peep inside the story to know, whether the Beast will taint or will be tamed by his angel. Join the journey of ABHIMAAN SINGH RATHORE: a royal by bl...