Say you won't let go || walke...

By yourfavscarlett

13 year old Evelyn Meester (daughter of Leighton Meester) is a well known actress and is dearly loved by all... More

A/N please read!
Faceclaims!
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Playlist <3
Chapter seven
Birthday posts <3
Chapter eight
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Random - dont need to read
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Thank you so so much!
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two

Chapter nine

129 1 0
By yourfavscarlett

"Mom can walker stay over tonight?" I asked mom as we climbed back in the car after the photo shoot.
"Uhh.." mom answered, looking at walker.
He shrugged his shoulders giving her a weird look.
Just then, mom handed me some lipgloss and told me I would probably want to put this on.
"What is going on right now?" I asked, confused.
"It's a surprise!" Mom told me.
"The one that you told me about this morning?"
"Nope, this one is all walker!" Mom replied.
"Really walk?" I turned to him.
"Yeah, um, hope you like it." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.
I grinned at him and put my head on his shoulder. He took my hand and interlocked his fingers with mine.
"Try and sleep, you'll need it." He whispered.
"How longs the drive?" I whispered back to him, tilting my head backwards to look at his face.
"About half an hour."
I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to drift off. I must've eventually fallen asleep because I heard walker saying,
"Hey Ev wake up, we're about 5 minutes away."
"Mhm, I'm up." I muttered, rubbing my eyes softly.
"Oh my goodness walker, look how many cars there are!" Mom exclaimed.
"Yeah it's so cool." He replied, grinning at me.
"Walker you didn't!" I squealed, turning to him.
He didn't say anything, he just hugged me and nodded. When we pulled up outside he climbed out first, taking my hand and guiding me out of the car.
"Okay, close your eyes." He said softly, still holding my hand.
I did as he said, smiling from ear to ear and let him guide me into.. well I don't really know where.
"I really am trusting you right now." I laughed, stumbling a bit.
"I know, don't worry." He said, catching me. He went and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around me, making sure that I couldn't fall.

"SURPRISE!!" I heard loads of people yell.
"Oh my gosh!" I exclaimed, turning and hugging walker.
"Thank you so much! I love it!"
He laughed and smiled at someone in the crowd, I turned to see who it was and.. oh my god.
There was at least 100 people here, but right in the middle was Brady, Connor, mo, McKenna, Aryan and Leah. The whole group.
"How did you pull this all off?" I asked walker, taking a deep breath.
"Don't worry about it. Just go have fun!" He whispered into my ear.
"OKKK LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!" The dj yelled into his microphone.
I started making the rounds saying hello to everyone. Starting with the group.
"Hey guys!!" I squealed, hugging them all in one big group hug.
"Hii happy birthday Ev!" Mo yelled, over the music.
But the music, it was mine. All of the songs were my favourites, straight out of my playlists.
"How did you get my playlist!?" I asked loudly.
"I have no clue! Walker is like magic I guess." Brady shouted.
"Yeah, he really is." I said quietly so only mo heard me.
She raised her eyebrows at me and hugged me again.
"Ok I'll be back, I'm just making the rounds, saying hi to everyone!" I told them all.
"We'll be here!" McKenna yelled.
I walked away, going into the crowd of people. There was just so many people here and so many famous people aswell, I didn't even know that I knew all of them. I spotted Ryan and Blake over in the corner talking to mom and dad.
"Hey uncle ry, aunt Blake." I yelled, hugging them both, before punching Ryan in the arm like always.
"Hey, watch it kid!" He joked back at me.
"Ooh I'm so so scared!" I said, putting my hands up and backing away.
"Have you had a good day?" Blake asked me, kissing my forehead.
"Yeah, it's been great! Mom went all out again." I explained, giggling.
"Sounds like your mom." Blake replied, which caused mom to laugh.
"Hey where's walker, I haven't seen him in a while." Ryan asked me, looking around the room.
"I'll take you to him." I told him, waving at Blake and walking away.
We walked through the room, while I waved at people and thanked them for coming.
"There you are walk!" I yelled, placing my hand on his shoulder. He turned around and smiled, then he saw Ryan.
"Ryan oh my god hi!" He hugged him, tight.
"Hey kid, what you been up to?" Ryan asked, grinning. Favouritism am I right?
"Not much, you?" Walker responded.
"Yeah, nothing really. Just filming for this new movie." Ryan explained.
I got bored of them both and walked back over to the rest of the group.
"Wanna dance?" Leah asked me.
"Yeah, of course." I answered, pulling her arm along with me.
We all danced, even pulling Brady and Connor in too, even though they were more difficult to convince.
"See it's fun!" I told Brady, who was not convinced.
"No, it's not, I look stupid." He moaned.
"You always look stupid!" I answered, swaying my hips to the music.
"Yep, she's right about that!" I heard an unfamiliar voice say behind me.
"XOCHITL!" Brady shouted, running past me and picking her up.
"Hey Brady, calm down" she giggled.
"Hey, xochitl, is it?" I said to her, smiling kindly.
"Yeah, and you're Evelyn? Happy birthday." She smiled back at me.
"Thank you so much!" I answered, turning away so that Brady and her could have their moment.
I carried on dancing, but there was so many people around that I just started stressing out. I felt my heart pounding and looked around looking for someone familiar.
"Hey, hey, you're okay." I heard a comforting voice say, walker.
"Yeah, I know, I'm fine." I said, breathing slowly.
"Come here." He placed him arms around me, still dancing to the music.
"Thanks, really I'm fine."
He just nodded, but he didn't let go. I felt fine, but I just stayed there, dancing with him and it felt nice.

@yourgirlmomona
I just love plastering them all over my insta
@evelynmeester01 @walker.scobell

@walyn.shipper
Don't worry I love it when you do too
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
     😌😌😌😌

@walker.scobell
Um ok
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     Exactly my reaction to that caption
↪️ @walker.scobell
     See I am psychic

@evelynae
Ok how are they not dating?!
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
     Dw girl idek

It truly was the best night ever, we danced, played games and on multiple occasions me and walker managed to slip away out of the back door, to get a bit of fresh air and talk.
After the party was over, mom and dad got everyone's presents and put them in the car so that I could open them at home. I also managed to convince them to let the group sleep over, well besides Brady because he was staying at xochitls.
"Thanks Leighton for letting us stay." Mo said, climbing into the car.
"No problem mo, always a pleasure." She replied, rubbing her throat.
"I was screaming all night though, that music was really loud." She said, whilst clearing her throat.
Everyone went quiet after that, I assumed that meant that they all fell asleep because it was almost 3am, but when I turned around they were just on their phones. I knew to expect notifications from insta after that, that's one thing our friendgroup loves... posting on insta.

@urfavleahjefferies
@yourgirlmomona @evelynmeester01

@evelynmeester01
Omg yeah when we took over as djs
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
     And the actual dj fell over because you screamed.
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     It wasn't my fault, he scared me ok

@walker.scobell
I love how evs actually playing the music and you and Momona are taking pictures.
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
Yeah we looked hot
↪️ @yourgirlmomona
Yes we did 😌

@aryan.simhadri
Why is Leah charging her phone and how??
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
Just unplugged something idk

@.diorrr
Had sm fun today w you @evelynmeester01

@evelynmeester01
I literally love you already
↪️ @.diorrr
I love you too girl

@aryan.simhadri
How did I not see you?!
↪️ @.diorrr
Probs cause there was so many people lol
↪️ @aryan.simhadri
Well yeah but we still need to meet up soon
↪️ @.diorrr
Oh absolutely

@mckennagrace
Ahh love you girl ❤️ @evelynmeester01

@evelynmeester01
Love you too McKenna
↪️ @mckennagrace
     Hope you had a good day 💞

@mckennasgrace..fp
The duo we never knew we needed
↪️ @user271811976
     No but fr

@connornoonofficial
Oh so that's where you were the whole night

@bradyynoon72
Gang 😎

@walker.scobell
Oh finally, one that I'm in
↪️ @walyn.shipper
You were in that one with Evelyn 😏
↪️ @walker.scobell
Well yeah suppose that's true

@evelynmeester01
"GaNg" 🤓
↪️ @bradyynoon72
Fuck off
↪️ @evelynmeester01
@xochitl.gomez got him mad oops

@evelynmeester01
The only relevant ones of the group 🔥
@urfavleahjefferies @yourgirlmomona @mckennagrace

@walker.scobell
I'm hurt
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     You know I didn't mean you
↪️ @connornoonofficial
     Well I'm hurt too
↪️ @evelynmeester01
     Cry about it
↪️ @urfavleahjefferies
     You go girl

"We're here!" Mom announced, driving into the driveway.
"Good, I started to get car sick for a second there." McKenna told us.
"Oh god could've told me you get car sick before I sat next to you." Aryan whined.
"Well I didn't throw up did I?" She spat back.
"Well no but you could've so.."
"Children.. children calm down." Connor intercepted.
They both just huffed and turned their heads away from each other, causing me and walker to look at each other and laugh.
"I've set up some airbeds on the living room floor and put some blankets and pillows on the couch for you all, I'm off to bed but just have fun." Mom smiled, pointing over at the living room.
"There's your birthday cake on the counter aswell, just save Arlo a piece?" Dad told me, kissing my forehead.
"Yeah of course." I smiled back.
"Goodnight, princess."
"Night dad, love you."
"I love you too."
I walked back over to the group who were bringing all of the presents into the house, Leah was carrying a tiny pink gift bag while the rest had at least 10 boxes and bags.
"Thanks for all of the help Leah, really appreciate it." McKenna said sarcastically.
"No worries!" She responded.
"Here, let me help." I told walker, who was holding the most.
"Nope!" He told me.
"Oh come on." I said, following him into the living room.
"All done." He said, placing them on the couch looking proud of himself.
"I'm not your friend."
"Nope, your his girlfriend." Connor said, following us.
"Fuck off." Walker said.

I began opening my presents.

Uncle ryan and aunt blake

Aryan

McKenna

Walker

Connor

Brady

Momona

Leah

"Aww guys thank you so much!" I said after opening all of the presents.
"I especially love connors." Leah joked, she had been laughing at it since I had opened it like 10 minutes ago.
"We know, don't worry babe." Mo said, patting her on the back.
"Ok I don't know about you all but I want cake." I announced already running into the kitchen.
"Oh absolutely." Mo shouted, running after me.
The cake was beautiful and I could tell dad had picked it because well let's just show you:

It was absolutely gorgeous.
"A cake fit for a princess!" Mo squealed, licking her finger after stealing some of the frosting.
"Got that right." Walker agreed, picking up the plastic crown and placing it on my head.
I smiled at him before walking over to a drawer and pulling out a knife and flashing it to the group with a creepy face.
"Okayyy someone take that off her please." Connor said cautiously.
"Yeah I really don't trust her with that." Aryan agreed, laughing nervously.
Mo chuckled and walked over, taking it off me and beginning to cut the cake, first she cut three slices and put them in a container and placing them on the side.
"For my three favourite meesters." She explained.
"Um rude!" I exclaimed.
She then began cutting slices and passing them around the group, giving me the biggest one.
"Thanks mo." I said, accepting the cake.
"No problem Ev."
I sat down on the couch and quickly grabbed the remote so that I wouldn't be forced into watching gossip girl again.
"What do you all wanna watch?" I asked, turning my head.
"Deadpool 2!!" Walker shouted, plopping himself next to me.
"Absolutely not." I said quickly.
I flicked through Netflix for a while before we all decided on Grown Ups.
"I love this movie!" McKenna told us all as the opening credits started to play.

A/N
Ok so I have a TikTok account where I make little videos to kind of promote this story but there also very very cute so you should all go watch them, the @ is @walyn4ever (love it if you ask me) and I did recently change the fc for Evelyn I'm sorry but it was easier to find pics and scene packs of sunny sandler and I love her sm so I've decided to change Evelyn's fc. Bye guyss! 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 659 9
💋🥀 IN WHICH, walker scobell falls for his cast mate's younger sister "𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫." "𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐢 𝐤...
12.1K 257 19
a fanfiction for my fellow walker lovers 🩷🎀 no smut included, but there will be quite a bit of cussing, but no major mature scenes. triggering topi...
23.7K 607 32
i try, i try to make you cry but you, love me. so if i fly too far, will i still have a place inside your heart? will you love me for who i am, not...
92.3K 1.4K 30
"Hey, I'm so sorry but can I hide in here for awhile?" An out of breath and frantic boy asks. "Uh..sure!" Y/n responds, a bit confused while taking h...