A Woman Without Love

By 1-800-stab-dat-hoe

First-time writer sooooooo pls be kind......... Talia Butler is a famous baker in New York, planning her wedd... More

-Intro-
-Characters-
-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-

-Chapter 4-

47 3 3
By 1-800-stab-dat-hoe

Watch 'n' Learn by: Rihanna

-Killian's POV-

Talia Butler, my honest opinion of her, I thought she was just a play thing. The more I spend time with her tonight, make me want more from her.

We are still in the room, the club is slowly closes. They found Talia's shoe under the couch that was across the room ,somehow, and finding pieces of Nic's shirt around the room. 

Hearing 'Sugar Daddy by Macy Gray'  (A/N give that song a listen shit is a banger) ringtone off somewhere in the room.

Be my, be my sugar daddy
And provide me with your candy
I will be your sugar, sugar baby
If you'll be my sugar, sugar daddy, sugar, sugar daddy

 Talia looking for her phone like a mad man, when she finds it in the cushions she lets out a sound of triumph. Answering the phone, giggling as Nic whisper in her neck and laughs with her.

I should feel jealous of how close he is with her but I don't, if anything I love them together like this.  Seeing him smile, makes me happy even if it isn't directed towards me. She makes him happy, that's all I want for him.

They haven't known each other long, but them seem so close. I'm glad that Nic is comfortable with someone else. I do wish he was open with me, not saying that he isn't. We communicate with each other very well, we trust each other with everything.

We never let something or someone  get in between us. 

Getting out of my thoughts before they get too wild, Talia tries to get up without tripping on her own feet. Walking towards me, looking over to Nic raising a drow in question to what they're up to now. He shrugs with a small smile on his face, that didn't reach his eyes. 

What happened? They were laughing and joking a second ago, did she make him upset?

Feeling a tug on my shoulders, in shock at her strength and that she would do something like that so suddenly. Her hands cupping the back of my neck, feeling her nails at the back of my hair. Pulling me closer to her.

Her hot breath on my neck, her touch on me holds me in place. She whispers in my ear, "I sadly have to go, my friend is worried sick about where I am. Could you walk me down?"

I take a glance over Nic, nodding his head at the plan they came up with.

Still in her hold, letting her comb her fingers in my hair in a daze. My hands travel towards hers, and pulling away so I can see her better, "We can't our favorite toy damaged before we get to play, now do we?" I said looking down on her, cocking my head to the side, chuckling.

Her eyes gleamed. Not backing down from the slight challenge I said. 

Oh? She wants to play. I'll play.

Grabbing her throat, feeling her heartbeat under my fingertips. The rhythm of her heart, beating so fast.

Pulling her closer to me, making her feel my hard on. "Don't be foolish, don't play a game you know the rules to, baby." I said to her, while looking to Nic knowing he also heard what I said to her.

"Let's get you home, Talia." Nic says trying walk toward us, coming behind Talia grabbing a hold of her hand. Tighter her hold on Nic, her sharp eyes not leaving mines. Like she doesn't want to give up, our stare off.

Slowly letting go of her, "Are you sure that, you're alright going home in this state?" I announced.

Clear her throat, "Hopefully, my friend isn't too shit faced drunk like I am. His is designated driver." pulling down that short dress, that had risen up in our moment.

"We should check on him too make sure." Nic says looking towards me, in hopeful eyes.

Sighing, this is  going to be a really long night. "Fine". Walking towards the door, opening it wide enough to let them out then closing it after myself.

"Did he tell you were he is?" I asked walking to club that's somewhat lively.

"Yea, he said he's by the bar with his friend?" She questions, looking from her to see a man with arm tattoos really close with another man. 

Walking closer to see them kissing well whatever the hell considered kissing. That doesn't look like kissing.

"OMG, Lorenzo what are you doing?" Talia almost shouting at Lorenzo?

Jumping back at the loud noise."Heyyyyyy girlie." Words slurred, flustered face, hair disheveled.

"I can't believe you did this, to Jamie?" She raises her voice at the barely coherent man in front of us.

"Please don't tell him, ok? This was just a one time thing, please. If your really my friend don't tell James." His voice switches from begging to demanding.

"James? His name is Jamie, you asshole. he fucking loved you." She says strongly, eyes watering but not falling once.

Not listen to a word, lie, Lorenzo tries to tell. Talia walks, in fury that I can feel even if it's not directed towards me.

The people that were still lingering in the club quickly got out of her path as if feeling the storm coming their way. Heels clicking away, getting quieter before she turns back, hold her hand out as if she wanting for something. 

Then pointing her finger to Nic, and holding it out it again.

Looking over to Nic, seeing a shocked and surprise causing me to chuckle at his act. He slowly walks towards her hold out his hand the same as her, lacing together making her smile and look back at me.

Smirk, holding out her other hand inviting me as well. Glance to Lorenzo, who's just as shock as crowd shaking my head at the dramatics, still walking towards them with a small smile.

"Thank you, it would've been so embarrassing if you come to me."  she whispers out in shame?

"Where are we taking you?" keeping her hand in mines, subtly like the feel of her hand. So soft and warm.

"Ice cream?" she says look up to me, tighting her hold on me.

"Sure" Nic answers her, causing her to look at him. Smiling happily.

---------------------1 hour later------------------

"So you and Lorenzo have been friends for years and he's in a relationship with Jamie? That's his name right?" I asked Talia making sure those are the right names.

We've been here for about 45 minutes. Surprisingly there was an ice cream shop a few blocks from the club.

"Yea, pretty much. Leo wanted to marry him. They were the model couple. I always wanted that type of love, to just randomly check up on each other for no reason. Tell each other the tinest detail but our day." She says distantly, looking into her cookie n cream ice cream.

"You will find that type of love one day, everyone deserves love." Nic says sincerely.

"Yea, right." Rolling her eyes at what he said. "I'm not gorgeous, I don't have a skin wasit. My ass is too fat. My boobs are big, like who's even a triple D! My god, my back always hurts." She weeps dramatically into her hands.

"You are fucking hot, to the people that doesn't see that must be blind. I've never heard any woman complain about having your type of problems." Nic say embarrassingly, face flushed with heat and looking down.

So cute.

"Well have you ever asked? Plus it isn't like its a secret." She giggles at him, grabbing his hand. She's so touchy with him, and he enjoys every second of it. 

They're both on one side of the booth while I am on other, they could be mistaken as a couple. Close together and holding hands, smiling. I look like a third wheel. Oddly enough it doesn't feel like it.

Talia looks over to me, as if she's checking on me, making sure that I'm keeping my eyes on them. It's not like I could look a way, even if I could. 

 The constant heated gaze upon me and the little touches they give to one another encaptures me, they fit perfectly together. Her touching him, and leaning into her touch. 

Learning a bit forward, clasping my hands together in front of me, to show a slight dominance.

"You are a beautiful, successful, talented woman, from what I see you can hold your own with no one's help. Like Nic said, you are incredibly attractive, curves in all the right places." I said truthly with a little shrug.

"So this is what you meant by him being a cuddle bear he looks like he wants to give me a hug" She joking whispers to Nic, tilting my head at the name.

"Oh? A cuddle bear?" I asked rhetorically leaning forward more, looking to Nic.

"Oh come on, I told you not to tell him." He grumbled with a pout on his full pink lips.

"Well technically, I didn't tell him. He overheard what I was saying." She grumbles back.

"It's wasn't like you was trying to hide it either." I say, completely amused.

Checking my watch, 2:38 am. Damn it's really late.

"Do you want to come home with us? It's getting really late, and I don't feel comfortable with you on your own." I said getting out of the booth, holding my hand out for her.

"well, I don't want to intrude" She says, gripping my hand then grabbing Nic's when he gets out of the booth.

"You won't be intruding, we invited you to come with us." Nic adds. Using his phone to call up our driver, if these type things

"Ok, but I don't have any thing to wear. What could I wear." She pauses in the middle of her sentence to yawn. "It's really late for me." 

"One of us will leaned you a shirt for the night." I say as the car comes to the curb. Opening the door, letting her in first then Nic lastly me.

"Oh. Ok, I'm just going to rest my eyes for a bit." She says slowly, leaning her head against the window.

"Easy sleeper, you know we have a lot to do tomorrow." I said while check my emails for anything,.

"Yea, but she's so nice to hangout with. Talking to her is easy, the flow of the conversations between us and not just us two but all three of us. I know you won't agree with me but she is really good for us. She even made you smile. You always want to be the stone cold boss, but it's ok to have a good time, you know that right?" Nic says, looking oer Talia with soft eyes. Turning to look at me with-

The car comes to a halt. Getting out, and holding the door for them.

"Hey, we're here." I hear Nic say, then seeing him get out of the car. Holding out his hand

"Aww shit, my neck hurts like hell." Talia half-whispers, grabbing a hold on his hand.

"Well you were sleeping weirdly in the car." Nic jokes, shrugging his shoulders walking in the building. Chuckling at his joke, keeping up track with him.

Hearing a scoff behind us. "You know you should care about me, shitass" She says, trying  to catch up with us.

 Hearing them bickering until we got in the penthouse. Taking off my shoes near the door, making sure they do the same. 

"I'm going to get some clothes for you, and then you can change in the restroom to your right, behind you." I say on my shoulder to Talia walking to my room before pausing, "Better yet, what are you most comfortable in? Would you like shorts or would you like pants?" 

"Could I have some shorts, please and thank you." She says sweetly, making me look at her fully to see her holding Nic in a headlock? 

How did she eve do that? Better question when did she do that?

"Do I even want to know?" I raise a brow at them.

"No, not really." Nic restrain, turning pink in the face as she whispers something to him.

Walking to my room, getting clothes. Lucky enough I did pack some shorts. Walking out to a sight I want to replay for the rest of my days.

Talia seems to find out Nic is tickle-ish, she's on top of him tickling him with no remorse. They haven't realize that I'm back.

Creeping to Talia, slowly placing my back onto hers. Keeping my eyes on Nic, even thought I feel the heat from hers. Wrapping my hands around her front, my hands bit by bit raised higher on their own accord.

Feeling the rise and fall of her chest. Her hands still on Nic's chest, she's spread her hands traveling up to his neck.

Leaning into her neck, "I have your clothes" I say, backing away from her slowly.

I almost lost control.

---------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the very late update.

I really don't know if yall like this story, but I'll try  to push through this slump.

Word Count: 2130

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 169K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally โฃ๏ธ Cover credit...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
2.4M 85.8K 66
๐ˆ๐ซ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐›๐ฅ๐ž: "๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ...
848K 70.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...