Night Watch | Simon "Ghost" R...

By AnonyMouse1991

Ghost is assigned on Night Watch for a small area and sees a woman who sparks his dark desires. **TRIGGER WA... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Message From The Author

Chapter 3

72 3 3
By AnonyMouse1991

Lillian paced her front porch subtly, looking around the streets for the familiar mask she had looked forward to seeing all day. When she didn't see Ghost, she glanced at her phone to check the time. Where the hell is he? She shook her head slightly and sighed. She turned to walk inside her house, feeling a growing feeling of disappointment in her chest, along with a touch of sadness. She walked to the couch and sat down roughly with a quick breath escaping her lips. She pulled up her phone, scrolling mindlessly. After a while, a noise from outside pulled her attention from her phone. She stood up, walking to the window to look out into the streets.

Looking outside, she noticed a few soldiers standing in the streets, fooling around and stumbling as if they were drunk. Lillian furrowed her brows as she watched them shove each other, their voices growing louder. Her heart began to pound in her ears as she watched the shoving grew more fierce and the shouting escalated quickly. As they were on the verge of a fight, another soldier from afar was shouting at the men as he approached. She saw the man shout and grab one of the men by his collar. After shouting at them, he pointed to the truck that was close, "Get in the fucking truck!" he shouted. The man pulled something from his pocket as they filled the truck and fumbled with it before he put it to his ear. His voice was still loud as he talked into his phone, "Get another team out here. North team is fucking drunk still." After a moment, he hung up. I hope they called Ghost...

Ghost looked at his phone, seeing Price's name on the screen. "Yeah?" he answered. "Get your shit on." Price spoke quickly. "What?" Ghost said, his chest tightening in excitement and impatience. "Our cover is fuckin' drunk so we don't get the night off. I'll be there in 10." Price hung up before Ghost could respond.

As the team approached, Ghost grew more impatient. He shifted in his seat as he pulled his phone from his back pocket to check the time. 10:02 PM. She usually goes to sleep around this time. "You good, Lt.?" Soap's voice was quiet in Ghost's ear, as if he were already blocking it out. Ghost turned to Soap, "Yeah, good." he said shortly as he sighed. "That woman got a hold on you, does she?" Soap teased quietly. Ghost rolled his eyes, "Tha'll do, Johnny." Ghost said annoyed as he played off the fact she actually consumed his mind.

As the truck came to a stop, Ghost stepped out of the truck, his eyes immediately fixated on her house. The lights were off, but he noticed a small spot of red light on her porch. He smirked under his mask. Waiting for me, dove? He turned towards Soap and the rest of the team, walking to the back of the truck. As he gathered the rest of his gear, he kept his eyes on the black figure on Lillian's porch, the small fire glowing every so often. "Stay sharp, Lt." Soap said sarcastically as Ghost began to walk away. "Always, Johnny." Ghost responded in the same tone. Ghost walked through the street to his post, keeping his sights on Lillian through his peripheral vision. He noticed she had shifted, presumably standing up, and he looked over. He stopped walking as he noticed her walking to the top of the steps on her porch, and she had her arms crossed over her chest. He changed his course, approaching her yard.

"Bit late, innit?" Ghost said smoothly, loud enough for only her to hear. "Couldn't sleep." she said softly. I have something to help with that. "Why not?" he asked, pushing the thought of the serum in his bag away. Lillian shrugged her shoulders, "You guys are loud." She joked. Ghost nodded his head, "Yeah, supposed to be off tonight but our coverage had too many." he responded, somewhat annoyed yet relieved. Lillian nodded softly, "I feel safer with you here, anyways." she said as she smiled subtly. "Is that right?" Ghost asked, his tone nearly seducing. Lillian nodded once more. Ghost walked to the bottom of the steps, keeping his eyes on Lillian, "How do you know you're safer with me?" he asked, his tone sending a fiery chill over Lillian. Her breathing picked up slightly, "A feeling." she said softly. Ghost walked up the steps slowly, "A feeling?" he questioned with his voice low. When he reached the top step, Lillian stepped back once, she saw darkness as his tired eyes looked down at her. The tension was heavy, causing her mind to swirl as it searched for something to say, but she only looked down. Ghost noticed her breathing had increased, and her face was flush with hues of red. "Do I make you nervous, Lillian?" he asked entrancingly as he lifted her chin with his gloved finger. Her eyes met his once more, his iris' were lustful and dark as they darted from one of her eyes to the other. She absentmindedly nodded, her lips parted as she tried to speak but her throat wouldn't produce anything. "Good," he said under a whisper, his voice harsh. His thumb trailed over her bottom lip, stealing more sparse breaths from her. He stepped back as his hand left her chin, and walked down the steps, almost tauntingly. He left Lillian a mindless mess as he walked to his post. Lillian pulled her eyes away from him, and walked inside, breathless from their encounter.

Ghost sat in his post, his mind consumed by Lillian. He checked the time, 12:32 AM. He sighed as he looked at her house, still a single light on. Why are you still awake? He reached for his phone, pulling up the camera feeds. Ghost spotted her in the kitchen, pacing as if she were nervous. He furrowed his brows as he continued to watch. Lillian suddenly made her way into the living room, and he looked up and saw her in the window, bending over. She stood up straight once more, and walked towards the front door. Ghost smirked, and stood up, making his way down the stairs and to the street. He glanced towards her house, seeing her on the porch as she sat on the top step. He casually strolled over to her, keeping himself composed. "Shouldn't you be asleep?" Ghost said as he entered her yard, walking towards her and stood in front of her. She smiled tiredly, "Yeah," she said softly. "Then why are you out here?" he asked. She shrugged her shoulders slightly, "Had to make sure my protector has his fix." she said playfully as she held out a lit cigarette to Ghost. He grabbed it, "This isn't going to satisfy the fix I need." he said alluringly as he pulled his mask over his lips as he placed the cigarette between his lips. Lillian squeezed her thighs, attempting to calm the inferno that was growing in her core. "You have another vice?" she asked, composing herself. "You could say that." his tone was dark as he looked down at her, tracing her body with his lust filled eyes. Intrigued, Lillian smirked slightly. "What vice would that be?" she asked softly as she leaned forward, subtly perking her breasts more. Ghost glanced at her cleavage, twitching faintly in his pants. He glared his eyes, smirking as he took another drag. "I'll let you work that out." he said with a lustful crave in his tone. He tossed the finished cigarette to the ground before stepping it out. "Good night, Lillian." he said with a smug tone as he walked away. Lillian walked inside, leaning against the front door as she closed it. She pushed herself off the door, forgetting to lock the door once more. She strolled to her bedroom, feeling her lids grow heavier.

Ghost sat in his post as he glanced at the time, 5:13 AM. The serum is too weak to sneak in tonight. Feeling annoyed he didn't get enough of the serum, he shifted in his seat, the pain in his cock growing too harsh to ignore. His mind raced, trying to figure out how to get more. It had been too long since he had the taste of her on his tongue, and he desperately needed more.

Days had passed, Ghost visiting her each time she had been outside her house. The subtle flirting was harder to ignore for the both of them. He had watched through the cameras the many nights she would play with herself, saying his name softly as she rubbed her clit. He'd stroke himself as he watched her release harshly over her fingers. The need for a taste of her on his lips grew more, as well as the need for her lips wrapped around his cock and choking on the tip. The ravening need for tears running her face, ruining her pretty makeup, as she cried for him to ease the vicious pounding he so desperately needed to inflict on her.

After figuring out how to get more of the serum, his intense needs were soon going to be fulfilled. One morning after Lillian left for work, Ghost had stuck around to plant more serum in her house. Just before the teams had headed out, Ghost had slipped in her house, planted a device in her room where she wouldn't notice. The device would expel the serum slowly in her room continuously at the push of a button, putting her in a deep enough sleep to let him do whatever he wanted to her. He had also altered a pack of cigarettes, lacing half the pack with the serum. After waiting impatiently all day, Ghost had finally made it to his post.

Lillian was walking home, her pace quicker than normal. The excitement of seeing Ghost had grown more over the past couple of days. She smiled at the thought of him. He's so sweet, he flirts but he doesn't push like other men. He seems like one of the good ones. Lillian saw Ghost standing at the foot of the steps of his post and approached him. "Hi, Ghost." She said softly and smiled. "Lillian, how was work?" he asked smoothly. "Long and boring." she sighed out. "Can't wait to go to sleep tonight." she said as she shook her head slightly. "Are you planning on ditching me tonight?" he asked as he lifted an eyebrow. Lillian laughed softly, "No, I would never."

After cooking herself dinner and watching the nightly news, then stood up and walked outside with her lighter and two cigarettes in hand. She sat on the chair on her porch waiting for Ghost to emerge from his tower. As he did, she smiled and lit both cigarettes. He walked up the steps of her porch and stood in front of her, leaning against the railing. "Ghost," she said as she held out the cigarette. "Lillian," he responded as he took it and lifted his mask, taking a long drag of it. "How was the news?" he asked sarcastically. "I never watch it, just put it on and play on my phone." she laughed out. "What time are you going to bed?" he asked nonchalantly. "Um, probably after this." she held up her cigarette. A slight panic rose in his chest, "But it's still early." he attempted. "I know but it was a long day." she said tiredly. "Just one more cigarette for me." Ghost said alluringly, slightly begging though he hated to beg. Lillian looked at him and smiled, "Just one," fluttered her eyes softly.

Ghost checked the time on his watch, 11:59 PM. Lillian slowly stood up from her couch and stretched. She walked outside, and saw Ghost already at the bottom of her steps. "Eager, aren't you?" she asked playfully. "Something like that." Lillian went to light a cigarette before Ghost stopped her, "I brought my own this time," he pulled out the cigarettes, handing her one of the laced ones. "Don't want you wasting all yours on me."

Once finishing their smokes, they said their good nights and Ghost walked to his post. Once he sat down, anticipation grew loudly in his chest. He pulled up the camera feed to her bedroom. He saw her walking clumsily into her room, the serum already working a little too well. Shouldn't use so much next time. Lillian stumbled to her bed and plopped on her bed, pushing herself to the top of her bed and shifted slightly before passing out. He pressed the button to activate the device he planted earlier, letting it run for 20 minutes before shutting it off. He checked the cameras once more. Still out, dove. A villainous grin grew on his face as he reached for the radio on his shoulder. "East, I'm taking a break." He said quickly. He walked down the steps quickly, glancing around and making sure no one was in sight. After the coast was clear he rushed to her door and walked in quietly. Without wasting time, he walked to her room. Once he entered, he saw her laying on her bed on her stomach. His eyes turned lustfully dark as he gazed at her plump ass in her short cotton bottoms, the bottom of her ass poking out of the bottom. He quietly stepped closer to her, his hands twitching impatiently. He pulled his gloves off, slipping them in his back pocket. He reached down, grazing the soft skin of the back of her thigh, and up to her ass. She didn't move, the serum doing exactly what he needed it to. He squeezed her ass roughly, another test of the serum, and released a low groan. When she didn't shift, Ghost pulled the shorts off of her and tossed them to the end of the bed. He gently turned her over, her body limp and somewhat difficult to move. After moving her to her back, Ghost spread her legs gently, still being aware the serum could wear off. He glided his hands over her thighs, slightly teasing himself, not letting himself taste her yet. Ghost slipped a finger through her folds, wetting the top of his finger subtly. The desire grew to a near imploding intensity in his chest. He pulled his mask off, and slipped his finger into his mouth, the subtle taste making him feel euphoria. Feeling like a thirsty man finally getting a single drop of water, it wasn't enough. He pushed his finger inside her, pumping it in and out a few times before bringing it to his lips, sucking her from his finger. And like a wild animal being released back into the wild, he snapped. He kneeled down in front of her, bringing his lips to her core, licking the sweet wetness from her rapidly. A starved man with a full meal in front of him, he couldn't get enough. He pushed his tongue inside her pussy, curling it up as he pulled out. Licking up to her clit, swirling his tongue over it softly yet desperately. His tongue moved smoothly and quickly, needing the release of her over his lips. He licked between her lips repeatedly, licking the build up of her release, not wasting any of his personal addiction. He wrapped his lips over her clit, sucking gently as he pumped two fingers in and out of her repeatedly, curling his fingers as he pulled out. The pain in his cock grew unbearable, and he released himself from his pants as he kept his lips around her clit. He flattened his tongue, licking her clit slowly putting enough pressure where it was only pleasure. He stood up quickly, a lustful desire shooting from his eyes as he adjusted himself outside her core. He stroked himself with her wetness still covering his hand. He rolled his eyes, releasing a low groan as he felt himself grow closer to his euphoric release. With his free hand, he fingers her once more, his thumb circling over her clit softly and quickly. A soft moan escaped Lillian's throat, pulling his release harshly from him. He felt the back of his neck burst into a wildfire and it spread through his body. He groaned lowly as he finished on her delicious wet lips. His breathing was chaotic as he watched his cum drip down over her pussy. Ghost hesitantly leaned down, his breathing still somewhat desperate, licking his release mixed with her own from her lips, her wetness too addictive to go to waste. He stood up straight, pushing his still slightly hard cock back in his pants and grabbed her shorts, slipping them back on her quickly before leaving her house.

As he walked back to his post, her glanced around making sure he was still unnoticed. His heart dropped when he saw Soap walking towards him. Fuck. Ghost quickly searched his mind for an excuse as Soap approached him. "Lt., what the bloody fuck are you doing?" Ghost analyzed his tone, not picking up anything that Soap knew that he was inside Lillian's house. "I thought I saw something suspicious and went to check it out." He said nonchalantly and smooth. "Just a cat." He continued. Soap nodded, "Good eye," he said still clueless. "Get back to your post," Ghost ordered softly. "Yes, sir." Soap responded. Too fucking close, Riley. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.7K 29
WARNING: This story contains dark themes that is NOT meant for younger folks. There are trigger warnings on chapters that need them, so please read a...
12.8K 286 24
Simon "Ghost" Riley is friendly enough. He's a killing machine, one of the primary members of Task Force 141. He takes pride in who he is and what he...
70.5K 1.7K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...
66.5K 1.3K 7
Simon "Ghost" Riley was assigned to observe some houses at night, supposed to find out who was the driving force behind the riots that spread around...