JUSTIN (JJK)

By midnight_breezee

"JUSTIN! JUSTIN!" Every lips have one word. The only super hero, the only saviour and the one and only heart... More

Prologue
DISCLAIMER
Characters
Gifts and Achievements
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
BEWARE OF FRAUD!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

81 9 0
By midnight_breezee

Jungkook wore back his casuals at Taehyung's place and was walking towards his house. It was evening, the sun was down. The city was as vibrant as always, bustling with liveliness. There were so many things going on in his head. Devithan, superhero role, and the upcoming semester exams in a month. As a result, he completely forgot how he had ditched his girlfriend on their movie date.

"Where have you been, Jungkook??" He was startled by a feminine voice. He looked up to discover Jiah standing infront of his house, her questionable gaze fixed on him.

"I was caught up in something." He apologetically rubbed his neck.

"This is exactly what I want to know. I am trying to be understanding here but if you don't give the assurance I cannot but have my doubts. Are you cheating on me?" her eyes were glassy.

"I could never..." Jungkook tried to hold her shoulder but she stepped back.

"They maybe you're embarrassed of me?"

"What are you saying, Jiah?? I am proud to have you as my girlfriend." He knew he had messed up very badly this time. His actions have hurt her. But wasn't it a bit brutal for a teen to manage so many things at once?

"Then tell me what's going on with you? I am here to listen." She came closer and stared right into his soul.

Jungkook was caught up in his inner turmoil. He couldn't disclose his identity to her. All his excuses were exhausted. Unable to reply he looked down and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Jiah closed her eyes and inhaled sharply. "This isn't working." She shook her head, "I think we should break up."

Jungkook's mouth dropped open in shock. His words were clogged in his throat. His eyes burnt. "Jiah... please..."

"No Jungkook, I have reached my limits." She fought back her tears.

"Please just let me explain-"

"Save it for later, Jeon. I am not in a position for an explanation." She ran away without looking back as it was hard for her to hold back the rebellious tears.

Jungkook flipped back his hair and screamed in anger. He punched the nearby wall which instantly had a dent due to his superpowers. Justin had entirely fucked up Jungkook's life. It made him a liar, an irresponsible person, a bad friend and most importantly a danger to his close ones. Now his girlfriend had also left him. He had never asked for superpowers. Why did he have to suffer? Why should he care for the world if his own life got hampered because of it? No one would give him a job just because he saves the world if he got bad grades. No one would make up for the loss his parents would undergo if he died saving the world. Maybe he if he stopped being Justin, things would get back to normal.

"Kookie?"

"Mom?" he immediately wiped off his eyes and nose. "I was just about to get in." he hopped his hoarse voice didn't expose him.

Mrs. Jeon proved him wrong with her next words, "I heard everything she said." She opened her arms. Jungkook ran over and hugged her tightly. He buried his face in the crook of her neck to muffle his sobs. There was a time when he could hardly reach her bosom but now he was about five or six inches taller than her. "She will come over. Give her some time."

"I don't know what to do, Mom. I have messed up very bad this time." He hiccupped.

"I have raised you well, Jungkook and I believe you will win her heart again. She is just disappointed. You both need time. It would help if you opened up more. Teen love can be complicated sometimes because of your undeveloped feelings. But I know you can do it." She patted his head in affection. Her eyes were sparkling in assurance.

Jungkook faintly smiled, "Thank you, Mom. I'll figure something out to get her back." They both walked into their house.

○♡○

After dinner, the mother and son duo spent some quality time with each other. The TV was on which replayed Justin's fight against Jimin from the morning. Jungkook placed his head on her lap, while she stroked his hair with affection. It was comfortable and de-stressing. He often asked Jiah to do the same when his head was clouded with too many thoughts.

"Mom, do you think Justin has a girlfriend or maybe a wife?" He suddenly asked, curious to know her reaction.

"Maybe... but he doesn't look that old to be married."

"You're correct." Jungkook smiled to himself. He still had a long time to get married considering he survived this battle against Devithen. "But considering he has a girlfriend... does she know who he is? I mean wont it be a danger to her??"

Mrs Jeon thought for a few seconds before replying, "I don't think she will be in danger. I mean, she has got a superhero boyfriend, he is capable enough to save her from fatal circumstances." She shrugged as Jungkook stared skeptically at his mom.

"What if he fails to protect her? What if she gets hurt?"

"This is where the power of love resides. He won't let anyone lay a finger on her if he truly loves her." She assuringly smiled at her son, "However, the main question here is Justin. Does he want her to know his identity? Is he scared of judgment and comparison with his real identity?"

Jungkook's mouth fell agape at her words. She gave him a reality check. It was as if she knew Jungkook was Justin, which however was impossible. His confusions were all cleared. He now knew what to do and he ought to make things right.

"I have got to go, Mom!" he abruptly sat up.

"Where?? At this hour??"

"I mean I have got to do some pending assignments. I have to go to my room." He sheepishly smiled.

"Oh... well then, good night."

"Night Mom." He quickly pecked her cheek and went away.

Mrs.Jeon had a lingering smile on her face for some seconds after her son left. "I'm so proud of you, Kookie." She mumbled to herself.

○♡○

It was past her bedtime, but Jiah couldn't sleep. Not after what happened in the evening. It was hard for her to hide the tears from Yoongi. He almost got her but she convinced him saying it was just painful period cramps.

She had silently cried for an hour in the dark and now her tears were dry on her cheeks. She lay on her bed wide awake, hiccupping sometimes. Suddenly there were small knocks on her window. She ignored it thinking it was some bird but the second time it seemed manual.

She turned around only to get the biggest shock in her life, or what she had thought. Jungkook was hanging from her window sill.

She at once jumped to her feet and slid the window open. She immediately pulled him inside and looked down five floors below, bewildered. "What the hell were you thinking?!" On realizing she just shouted she placed a hand on her mouth to calm herself. Yoongi barging in was the last thing she needed. "Did you just climb five floors through the pipelines?? Don't you know how dangerous it can be??" she whisper-shouted.

"I know, I know!! Just listen to me. I need to explain a lot of things. I need to come clean." Jungkook raised his hand in defense.

"Now it's not a great time to admit you were cheating. I said to save your explanations for later." She looked away. "Please leave. I need to sleep." Jiah tried her best to control her 'don't care' face, but she was failing. Her eyes began to burn. She wondered how long she could hold it back.

"I am not-"

"Jiah! Is there someone in your room? I heard some voices!" Yoongi's voice cut him off.

"Holy shit! I don't want him to see you. I haven't told him anything about today yet!" Jiah panicked and looked everywhere for him to hide.

"But I-" she placed her palm on his lips and pushed him against the wall, "Shut up!"

Jungkook became speechless at the proximity. He wanted to grab her neck and smash his lips on hers. But he had to win her back before that. He couldn't give in to the junior JK down there.

Jiah too found herself caught in the maze of his deep alluring eyes. The way his breath fanned her lips gave birth to butterflies in her stomach.

"Jiah!! Are you okay??" Yoongi was now banging to the door.

"Y-yeah! I was watching a video!" She snaped back to reality and replied without moving from her position.

Jungkook forcefully removed her hand, "Do you trust me, Jiah??"

"No I don't!" he was taken aback by her straightforward reply.

"Oh! C'mon! This is important!!" He whinnied.

"Yoongi is more important! If he sees me with you then I am done for good!!" Her butterflies were replaced by anxious elephants.

"I'm not convinced. Open the door." The older guy from outside kept on knocking.

"Coming!" Jiah shouted back, "You need to leave, but I don't know how!"

"I'll leave the same way I came."

"Certainly not! I don't want a suicide in my residence!" she pushed him harder and Jungkook was lowkey turned on by her dominance but he sucked it up.

"Open the damn door or I'm breaking it!" Yoongi began body slamming the wooden barrier.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" She pulled her hairs in panic.

"Do you love me, Jiah??"

"Jungkook for fuck-"

"Please I need to know!! Do you love me Ahn Jiah??"

"Yes I do!" She screamed the moment Yoongi broke the latch and barged in.

"Who is in your room?" He scanned her entire room with his small but sharp eyes. "I am sure I heard a male voice."

"I said I was watching a video!" Her voice was shaky and her lungs were about to explode from the scream she was suppressing.

"And you want me to believe the shit?" He judgementally looked at her devastated state. He disregarded her excuses and searched her closet, under her bed and even down her window.

"Done checking??" She folded her arms in annoyance, "Stop being my parent, Yoongi. I need some privacy." She had to sound rude or he wouldn't be leaving.

Though Yoongi knew something was wrong he had to accept his defeat due to lack of evidence. "I'm sorry."

"I'll forgive once you repair the latch that you have broken. Also... I didn't mean those words. I know you care for me." Yoongi nodded with a tight-lipped smile and left the room.

"Man! I hate that friend of yours!" Jungkook came infront of her window, floating in the air. This time her scream was loud enough to wake up the entire neighbourhood. 

Justin Snaps

Jk: "Who made this video?"

Tae: "Edited it."

Jk: "Did you just say 'edit' twice?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 4.3K 30
[ Completed ] "Jin hyung is my everything " - Jeon jungkook " Jungkook I always loved you" - Kim seokjin 💜
3.5K 178 5
Kim Taehyung Taehyung is on top of the world, BTS is doing better than ever, his band mates are his best friends and it still blows his mind how ther...
749K 49.9K 142
•|BTS × Reader|• [COMPLETED] [Trailer in the introduction~] [GOING THROUGH EDITING] Heroes put others before themselves. Heroes make others feel safe...
2.4K 195 25
// ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ᴘᴇᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋᴇʀ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ꜱᴘɪᴅᴇʀᴍᴀɴ? \\ ~~~ || MARVEL BTS AU || In an alternate universe, happy-go-lucky Jeon Jungkook has it all. He's only a...