Rogue-Repair-Ship

By zero252

IJN Kohaku is the brother of IJN Akashi, the scam cat. He is one of the best repair ships on the ocean, but... More

Bio
Distress Call
Back to Azur Lane
Softer Side
Call Him
You Will Sail Again
Rivalry
Sunset and Surprises
Repercussions
Predictable
Consequences
Rut
Sisters and Yanderes
Here's Roon!
Starter Ship
Dammit, Enterprise!
The Hunt Is On
Loss of Control
How to Court a Fox
Man's Best Friend
History Repeats Itself
Scam Cat & Schemes
Devious Foxes
A Memorable Tea Party
Succubus and Shrine Maiden
Heartbreak
Forbidden Art
Cosplayers
Little Kit

Queen of the Ocean

3K 99 101
By zero252

Hey

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days after Kohaku exploded in popularity among humans, he decided to try to stay below the radar for a while. His ears and tails were gone, and now he looked like a blonde-haired man in casual clothes.

He was still enjoying the city's delights but found himself in the familiar setting of a cafe full of cosplaying maids. 

"Your coffee, Master!"

Kohaku looked up and smiled at the human dressed as Belfast. 

Even though he was disguised, the ladies of this cafe still knew it was him. He wasn't worried about them blurting out his existence, even if plenty of people were still looking for him for one reason or another.

Looking behind the human maid, he noticed another familiar face standing further away, staring at him coldly. "I didn't know Amy was working today," he said.

Amy was the girl pretending to be Sheffield. She looked like her with surprising accuracy, but her attitude needed work; she smiled too much to be Sheffield.

Until now, that is... Now, she showed expressions similar to Sheffield.

Fake Belfast smiled at him mischievously, "She isn't."

Kohaku nodded and sipped his Coffee, closing his eyes in contentment. However, he was startled when Belfast and Sheffield sat opposite him and stared at him intently.

"Can I help you ladies?" Kohaku asked cautiously. 

Something was wrong with these two, but as if life wanted to mock him, a maid appeared at their table and placed two cups of tea in front of fake Belfast and Sheffield.

Kohaku looked up to the new maid and saw... Belfast?

"Here you go, Lady Belfast! It's an honour to meet you in person, Eeeee!" The Belfast, which is serving, squealed before skipping off.

Kohaku cursed quietly and looked back at the genuine Kansen maids across from him.

Belfast watched him quietly, enjoying being served tea by someone else for a change. Sheffield stared intently at him as if she were observing a mere annoyance.

"Here I thought Amy finally pulled off Sheffield's resting b*tch face. Guess I was wrong, huh." Kohaku smiled behind his cup of Coffee, keeping his eyes on Belfast and not looking at Sheffield, but he could see the anger in her eyes.

"..."

"..."

Both ladies didn't say anything. They just kept staring at him.

"Silent treatment?"

No response.

Kohaku tapped his fingers on the table and smiled lazily at the duo before him, "Coffee is good. Only the real Belfast could have made this."

Belfast finally put down her teacup and frowned at him, "Did you know how much trouble you're in, Kohaku?"

Sheffield supported Belfast's point by placing her riding crop on the table, her eyes narrowed.

"Oh? You know, I didn't go to Azur Lane to be a prisoner."

"But you would sit back as chaos unfolds around you," Belfast tittered at him.

Kohaku chuckled, "Chaos, not of my own making."

"Oh?" 

"I didn't ask The Sakura Empire or Iron Blood to pounce on me like vultures. They came because I was there, but not because I wanted them there," Kohaku shakes his head.

"What about the incident with Commander Fubuki?" Sheffield asks coldly.

Kohaku looked away, ashamed, "While I won't take full responsibility, I understand I could have done more to explain my rut or distance myself from her; even locking her away until reaching port would have been preferable."

"And sleeping with Warspite?" Belfast asked, pushing her nearly empty teacup aside and placing her hands delicately on the table before her.

Sheffield didn't make a sound, but her eyes widened, and she looked between the two.

"You knew?" Kohaku blushed lightly.

"Pervert," Sheffield whispered, looking down, but was heard by both of them.

"Indeed, you two make it painfully obvious."

"Have you told anyone?"

"Who would I tell? Our Queen? Lady Hood? What you do behind closed doors is not our business," Belfast smiled at him cheekily.

"And Sheffield?" Kohaku says, pointing at the commando maid.

"Sheffield will keep her silence, right Sheffield?"

"Master is a pervert; he will be punished if he touches me," Sheffield glares at him again.

"No, I'm not a pervert; Sheffield, you must believe me."

"Then stop staring at Belfast's chest," Sheffield crossed her arms and looked away with an angry pout.

"Eh? I'm not!"

"Staring at my chest, were you?"

"No!"

"When you first brought his Coffee, his eyes went straight to your chest. I saw it," Sheffield drawled, making accusations.

Kohaku frowned, "That's not fair! They do kinda get in the way."

Much to Kohaku's delight and Sheffield's displeasure, Belfast hefted up her breasts and debated Kohaku's words carefully, giving him a lovely show.

"Perverted pest," Sheffield muttered.

"Why are you both here?" Kohaku asked, taking advantage of the distraction and changing the subject while Belfast examined herself, and Sheffield stared at them, annoyed.

Both maids stopped what they were doing and stared at him.

"Was it not obvious, perverted Master?"

"Dragging me back to Azur Lane and the Admiral, I presume?"

"Of course not. Queen Elizabeth has sent us here covertly to retrieve you," Belfast placed her finger to her lips, making a shushing motion.

"You're here without orders of the Admiralty?" Kohaku asked them, surprised.

"Yes," Both of them said at the same time.

"I didn't know you were both such rule breakers," Kohaku looked at them with amusement.

Both maids fidgeted under his stare.

"Why has Queen Elizabeth made so much effort to get hold of me?"

Belfast leaned forward and whispered, "The official reason is to prevent you from falling into Bismarck's hands, but unofficially, I think our Queen never got over your rejection of her." 

"Bismarck? What's she got to do with this?" Kohaku looked confused; He never meant to reject Elizabeth. He just hadn't spoken to her yet, 

"Master has a habit of humiliating Iron Blood Kansen," Sheffield muttered with concealed amusement. 

"Not intentionally!"

"Neon pink U-boats," Belfast fired back with barely concealed joy.

"That was Akashi, not me!"

"Blaming your little sister? What a deadbeat..." Sheffield scowled at him.

"Hurtful," If his fox ears were out, they would be folded in sadness, "So Bismarck is looking for me?"

"Everyone is looking for you. Bismarck is just the most likely to drag you kicking and screaming back to their base."

"She knows I'm here?"

"You showed the world where you were over the past few days. Not many Kitsune males running around Tokyo, you know."

"Stupid, master."

He was ignoring her now!

"If she's coming, she'll be here soon; she's not the fastest," Kohaku hummed, trying to guess her speed, assuming it was her coming personally.

While the cafe wasn't too busy, it still had a fair few people chatting and enjoying themselves as the cosplaying maids served and stared on, awaiting to give their service. Kohaku's hidden ears perked up when the cafe's behind-the-counter phone rang, cutting through the sea of voices. It was something he hadn't heard before.

Watching from the corner of his eye, he observed the cosplaying Cheshire talk to somebody and occasionally glance their way. Being part of the Maid core, both Belfast and Sheffield picked up on the change of atmosphere and waited patiently but looked ready to move at a moment's notice.

The fake Cheshire soon put down the phone and walked briskly over to the fake Belfast, whispering something in her ear. Kohaku watched in interest as the fake Belfast looked over at them and signalled to the real Belfast.

No sooner had the mysterious signal been given than Belfast and Sheffield stood up. They quickly dragged a confused Kohaku behind the counter into the back storage rooms, and the cafe's maids looked on, waving as they rushed by.

Kohaku had a good idea of what was happening and silently applauded Belfast for utilizing the cafe maids as their eyes and ears.

"Trouble?" Kohaku whispered to the highly alert maids.

"Don't worry, Master, we can handle the pests of Iron and Blood."

- - - - - - - - - - 

A few minutes later, a lone figure walks into the cafe, drawing the attention of everybody in the large room. She walks further into the building before the fake Belfast stands in her way with a welcoming smile and curtsy.

"Greetings, My Lady, I am Belfast! I hope I can serve you well," 

The tall, intimidating figure of a woman wearing a black ornate, gold-trimmed uniform and a black officer visor cap. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes. She had no problems showing off some skin as her thighs were exposed, and a slight chest showing was visible.

Bismarck cautiously entered the Japanese cafe themed after the Royal Navy, looking around for trouble, but she was blocked from going further by... Belfast?

With a frown, the mighty battleship stared down the cosplaying human, "Greetings, human."

The fake Belfast smiled awkwardly but continued, "It's an honour to have the Mightiest of Kansen visit us. I will be your server."

Bismarck stared at the human woman strangely, unfamiliar with this type of interaction, "I'm looking for someone, nothing else," she said, pulling out a piece of paper with a picture of Kohaku and showing it to the maid.

She looked at the picture intently. "Oh! Mr Kohaku of the Sakura Empire, I've seen him; he was here not ten minutes ago," the maid answered quickly and honestly, surprising Bismarck. She was even more surprised at how close she was to catching the fox.

"Where is he?" Bismarck demanded as politely as possible but still came off rather rude.

"He heard another Kansen wasn't too far away and wanted to meet and hug her, as she was apparently the most beautiful Iron Blood Kansen he had ever seen."

"Did he give a name to this other Kansen?" Bismarck's heart filled with dread.

"Yes! He said her name was Tirpitz."

Bismarck gawked at the maid, but her expression turned darker as she ran out of the cafe in dismay. How did Kohaku know Tirpitz came with her, and why didn't he want to meet and hug her instead?!

Bismarck's only priority is getting that Fox gigolo away from her schwester. She bolted down the busy street in the direction Tirpitz went for her search. 

How did Kohaku know they were coming?! They took every precaution!

Everyone on the street was stunned as the Iron Blood Capital ship ran past them, shouting.

"TIRPITZ! DON'T FALL FOR HIS CHARMS!"

- - - - - - - - - - 

Back in the cafe, all the maids smirked, scaring the customers.

"Mission accomplished, Lady Belfast." Said the fake Belfast.

Kohaku walked out from the backrooms, glaring, "Why the hell did you say that to Bismarck?!"

"Hmmm? Lady Belfast's orders."

"Huh?! Now Bismarck thinks I'm somewhere hitting on her sister!"

Kohaku stiffened as Belfast walked up behind him and whispered in his ear, "That's for leaving Lady Warspite behind and making her worry, you little sh*t."

Kohaku gaped, "Swear!" Pointing at Belfast in shock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done!

That was fun to write.

I hope it's not too confusing between fake and real maids! I tried not to use the word cosplayer too much; it was getting out of hand.

Belfast and Sheffield work fast, and so do Bismarck and Tirpitz.

I doubt Bismarck only came here with her sister; I wonder who else she has on standby.

Belfast is using fake Belfast to get payback on Kohaku.

Now Bismarck is humiliated again, and it wasn't even Kohaku's fault!

Does anyone see the RWBY reference?

I own no Art or Gif's

Thanks for the support and likes.

Zero-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 4.9K 21
Oikawa Tooru has been best friends with Iwaizumi Hajime for as long as he can remember. One day, hanging out with his best friend.. Seems different...
110K 1.7K 27
The world is at war,the race known as the sirens have come from the unknown and have destroyed cities and killed many people,to counter such a threat...
93.7K 2.9K 30
In which (Y/N) experiences unrequited love, yet doesn't let go of the boy who stole the heart that's hers, Until, she finds another [Sugawara Kōshi...
51.6K 1.9K 29
Meeting the new girl and offering to show her around the school may have been the worst idea Hajime's ever had. He never planned to fall in love, but...