My Professor Husband

By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

Two different people who always focused on their future, career, goals and never gave a second thought about... More

A/n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 9

728 44 4
By Vp_Bubbles_Bbb

The next day Pete woke up early as he wants to have his breakfast in peace.

After laying lazily on the bed for few minutes, he finally stands up from the bed and went to freshen up.

After freshing up Pete comes out of his walk in closet after dressing up and comes into his room.

"What the hell ! Leo." said Pete as he gets startled after seeing Leo laying on his bed while starting at the celling.

"The fuck you are doing in my room ? And that too in the early mornings." asked Pete as he goes to his dressing table.

"I am devastated." said Leo still not looking at Pete and was busy lost in his thoughts.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened?" asked Pete as he was busy doing his hairs.

"I was going to tell you yesterday but than i didn't have the chance to tell you, you won't believe what had happened." said Leo as he sits up from his laying position.

"What happened?" asked Pete again as he turned towards Leo to listen to him.

"How can god be so cruel towards me ? A nice, innocent soul like me ? Who never done anything bad." said Leo in a unbelievable tone as he can't believe.

"Leo are you going to tell me what happened or you want a fucking slap from me?" asked Pete as he looked at Leo.

"Okay I'll tell you, as you already know that yesterday we went to clinic for me to get the injection." said Leo as he looked at Pete to confirm he is listening.

"Yeah, so what?" said Pete as he turns around to continue what he was doing.

"You won't believe what happened there, something so bad." said Leo in a sad tone while staring straight ahead of him.

"What happened, Leo?" asked Pete seriously this time as he was also getting worried a little after hearing Leo's tone.

"After we all got ready, we went to the clinic and the dressing was good but they still removed it and checked it before doing it again." said Leo as he looked at Pete who's focused was on him.

"After all of this, it was time for the injection and then that thing happened." said Leo and again paused which was getting on Pete's nerve.

"Don't test my patience Leo, say it before I fucking choke you." said Pete in annoyence but the annoyence turned into worry when Leo started crying loudly.

"Leo why the hell you are crying ? Leo tell me what happened?" asked pete as he went near Leo and sit beside him who is busy sobbing loudly.

"When it comes to injection, i started to act like as if I was afraid of the injection and just like the last time, they both cheered me up but then." said Leo in between of his loud weeping as he placed his head on Pete's shoulder.

"Then what Leo?" asked Pete in worry but also moved his head a little far away because of Leo high pitched cry was just near his ear, defying him.

"And then chay come forward towards me and hugged me." said Leo as he started crying more loudly.

"Okay, then what happened?" asked Pete as the sentence makes no sense why Leo should be crying like this.

"What?" asked leo as he raised his head from Pete's shoulder to look at Pete because he didn't understand what does his brother mean by this.

"Yeah, what happened next ? What happened that had you cry like a this?" asked Pete as he looked at Leo who is still not done with his cry.

"I told you already that chay come to me and hugged me when it should be Macau, no offence to chay, he is my friend but still he should have stay the fuck away from me." said Leo in between of his high pitched cry.

"You mean you are crying because instead of Macau it was Chay who comes to you and hold you for the injection?" asked Pete after few seconds of processing to which Leo nods his head.

"My friend ruined my whole plan, Macau was near to me but still chay come forward, he betrayed me, my own friend betrayed me, heck why tears are not coming from my eyes?" asked the last question Leo to himself as he wiped his check and looked at his hand to find no trace of tears, meaning he is weeping without any tears which made him weep more loudly.

"Are you out of your mind ? You are just fucking screaming because your friend as a good friend come forward to help you instead of your crush, the crush Chay doesn't even know you have on Macau?" asked Pete to be sure before he throws this drama queen out of the window.

"Yes, my chance to hug my crush was ruined by my own friend, he betrayed me without even betraying, I am so hurt because how can someone be so cruel." said Leo while weeping dramatically loud and wiping his non existent tears, bet if khun was here then he would have been so proud.

"Sorry to say this, wait, not sorry at all you really need to see a psychologist because your mental health is going crazy day by day, first only you were crazy but now you will make me crazy too, which I am not interested at all." said Pete as he stands up and went to his dressing table to finish his remaining steps.

"You are so cruel, here your brother is hurt and is trying to tell his pain and suffering to you but you are busy getting ready, today you proved that you doesn't even have any humanity left towards me." said Leo while looking at Pete who's rolling his eyes at him but is also very relieved inside that nothing serious and bad happened to his younger brother.

"Leo, shut up or else I will turn deaf by your high pitched cry, your voice is hella annoying and is now giving me headache." said Pete before concentrating on himself.

"I hate you, you merciless monster." said Leo but still was not stopping his weeps.

"Leo, for the last time shut the hell up or else instead of my wedding, you will be attending a mental asylum." said Pete to Leo who shut up instantly because he needs to see the poor dude miserable life in the upcoming years.

"Your brother is dying, suffering here and all you think about is your wedding, what magic he had done to you ? Is he that handsome?" asked leo while looking at Pete through the mirror.

"Tell me, isn't he?" asked Pete in a tone full of confidence because one thing for sure, that is his mother atleast found him a very handsome and charming man which he won't hesitate to show off.

"He is, he is definitely handsome but I didn't think that stereotype of an arranged marriage will be true, that one partner is always going to be very good looking while the other is average looking." said Leo while looking at Pete who knew who he was calling handsome and who he was calling average looking.

"Can you see this ? I won't hesitate to poke your eyes with this and then I will see how you will see Macau." said Pete as he showed the small scissor to Leo.

"Still thinking why he said yes to you when he could do much better than you." said Leo not satisfied with annoying Pete who took a deep breath to control his nerve.

"He is so handsome." said Leo as he looked at his Phone, checking the notification he just got now.

"Who?" asked Pete as he thought Leo was just calling some influence handsome.

"Who else ? Your husband." said Leo as he turn his phone to show a post workout photo which Vegas just posted now.

"Not yet." said Pete as he turns to look at the photo, a photo of Vegas in which he is at the gym in his gym attire, with sweat all over his body.

"Not yet but soon will be and please stop drooling at him." said Leo as he take his phone away from Pete who was busy looking at the photo.

"I am not drooling, you blind and how did you get his profile?" asked Pete as he was curious to know how his brother got the profile while he forgot to even ask.

"Yes, you are and what do you mean how I got his profile, he is my brother in law so why shouldn't I have it." said Leo as he looks at Pete.

"Bet you don't even think of me as your brother and you are already calling him brother in law, and give me his profile too." said Pete as he pointed out at his phone which was laying on the bedside table.

"Yes, I do because he is not as ugly as you for me to not accept him as my brother in law, and why don't you have his profile, idiot." said Leo not leaving any chance to roast his brother and also searched Vegas profile to follow.

"I forgot." said Pete, a short and simple answer.

"Good morning." said Leo as he send the text to Vegas through Pete's phone.

"Oh! He replied too quickly, 'good morning'." said Leo as he send an another text to Vegas.

"What are you doing ? I asked to which he replied with 'just finished the gym, what are you doing?'" said Leo as he text and also read loudly to tell Pete what he is texting.

"I am sending him 'I am doing nothing while your husband is busy getting ready, my dear brother in law." said Leo to which Pete was going to say something but he already sent the text.

"Leo, who sent text like this?" asked Pete as he looked so done with his brother who just ignored him.

"He texted 'leo?' oh! I think he first thought it was you." said Leo while he text a small 'yes'.

"It's obvious he would think it is me when you are talking through my phone." said Pete while applying a sunscreen on his face.

"Oh! Someone is missing you, brother." said Leo in a teasing tone as he looks at Pete who is confused by his gesture.

"After i said 'yes', confirming I am Leo, he texted 'Where is pete?' can't wait to see you, he is definitely missing you." said Leo in a teasing tone as he looked at Pete.

"Who miss someone, which is literally next to your room and also we just saw each other yesterday at dinner table, he is just asking, stop being crazy." said Pete, trying to be more reasonable but Leo is not listening.

"Who miss someone ? Dude, a body with a soul is sitting in front of you and you are asking who miss someone that too who you just met few hours before, do you even know it's been 52 minutes since a saw Macau, you won't understand." said Leo as he looked at Pete before replying to Vegas.

"I am texting this 'Where is Pete ? I am hurt knowing you don't want to talk to me, you are missing my brother this much?'" said Leo as he typed the text and sent it.

"How I am looking?" asked Pete as he was ready to go and turned around to show Leo how he is looking.

"He said 'that's not what I mean' he might be panicking." said Leo before he snapped a photo of Pete and send Vegas with a 'how is he looking?' massage.

"Leo why did you do it?" asked Pete in annoyence as he looked at Leo who's total focus was on the phone.

"Oh! 'he is looking gorgeous' no way I am leaving him like that 'just gorgeous ? Is he not looking pretty, wonderful, stunning, incredible, beautiful, breathtaking?'" said Leo with a evil laugh while he text that.

"Give me back my phone." said Pete before he snatched his phone out of Leo's hand who whined in disappointment.

"Why did you take the phone away from me ? It was so fun." said Leo while Pete text something on his phone before putting in his pocket.

"Stop annoying him." said Pete to Leo who just rolled his eyes.

"Why ? He is my brother in law if I don't annoy or tease him than who will?" said Leo as he sighed in annoyence.

"What if he doesn't like it ? What if he feels bad or hurt ? Who knows what joke of yours get on his nerve." said Pete trying to be reasonable with Leo.

"Seriously ? He can't even take a small joke then how will he take a joke like you?" said Leo not leaving a single chance to roast his brother and then groans in pain when Pete punched him in his stomach.

"It hurts, you idiot and don't think so much because I am pretty sure he doesn't mind me teasing him a Little." said Leo as he knows Vegas doesn't mind him and if he does say something bad or hurtful then Vegas will probably tell him on the spot.

"I need to tell you something, a secret so come here." said Leo as he gesture Pete to come near him who did as he said.

"Come closer, no one should know about it." said Leo as Pete comes more closer to Leo.

"Aahhhhhhh." shouted Leo very closely to Pete's ear and started laughing like a maniac.

"You won't learn like that, you stubborn bitch." said Pete as he took a pillow and started to hit Leo with it who was still laughing.

"Stop, we need to go too." said Leo as he reminds Pete too who stopped hitting him and took a deep breath.

"I am leaving you for now but don't think you are forgiven." said Pete as he throws his pillow on his bed.

Leo also stands up from bed and they both went to the door and Leo opens the door only to find Vegas going into his room which was next to Pete but stopped after seeing them both.

"Good morning." said Vegas as he looked at Pete and then at Leo who ignored him.

"Now you remember me ? I am hurt by knowing that you don't want to talk to me, you only care about my brother, here look as much as you want." said Leo while sulking as he pushed Pete towards Vegas who hold him in time before he fall down on the ground.

"Be careful." said Vegas to both of them and pulls his hands away from Pete after making him steady and also making sure he didn't get hurt.

"Don't talk to me, I am still very hurt by you, is he that much beautiful that you don't even have few seconds to talk to your sweet brother in law?" asked Leo dramatically as he looked at Vegas and Pete who was very much annoyed by him.

"It's not like that and let me speak first." said Vegas as he saw Leo was about to say something.

"I didn't mean it like that, I just asked out of curiosity where is pete and why would I not want to talk to my such handsome brother in law, I am always happy to talk to you." said Vegas as he used some of his charm on Leo who melt a little.

"Still I am hurt." said Leo as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and not looking at them.

"How about we go on a shopping or a movie after going to temple ? It could be some bonding time for us." said Vegas with a smile as he suggested the first Idea that come to his mind.

"You don't need to do this, he is just joking." said Pete as he give a glare to Leo before looking at Vegas.

"Why ? Are you jealous he is spoiling his handsome brother in law and not you?" said Leo as he looked at Pete who rolled his eyes at the statement.

"You are saying as if I don't have money and you better shut up or else I take your credit card, no one will even stop me from doing that." said Pete as he looked at Leo who hid his wallet because he knows his parents also won't say anything.

"I don't think he needs to be jealous for the things which are his." said Vegas making the other two confused.

"What do you mean?" asked leo to confirm what he is thinking is right or not.

"I mean most of my things will be his so I don't think he needs to be jealous over the fact I am spoiling his brother when he can spent as much as he wants, right?" said Vegas from what he thinks and Pete just close his eyes for few seconds to mentally prepare for all the teasing he will get from Leo.

"Ohh! Just say the black card and the black card owner are both his, my brother's but anyway let's go after the temple." said Leo finally agreeing to the deal which made Vegas smile.

"Done, let's go then." said Vegas with a smile and sighed internally that Leo is not angry towards him even if it was just joke.

"Hello, if you are going to spoil him, your sweet brother in law then it's only fair if I do the same so, Macau my cute brother in law is also coming with us." said Pete with a tone leaving no chance for arguments.

"Okay, let me get ready then I will meet you on a breakfast table." said Vegas as he went inside his room.

"Most of my things will be his, right?" said Leo as he tries to mimic the way Vegas said with a teasing smile on his face.

"Shut up Leo." said Pete trying to sound serious but couldn't with a blush raising from his neck to his cheeks.

"He just straight up said all of my things are yours, all of my money is yours to spend, all of my things are yours to use in short I am yours and you are mine and it's not 'you' and 'i' it's 'we', how romantic!" said Leo as mumbled everything which comes to his mind.

"Fucking shut up, Leo." said Pete as they both started going towards the breakfast table.

"Am I saying something wrong ? But I don't think so by looking at your red face, do you like him?" asked leo not backing away just yet.

"Any reason to dislikes him?" asked Pete in return as he looked at Leo who shook his head in no manner.

"No, not at all." said Leo as they both arrived at breakfast table and greeted everyone.

"You saved yourself from getting a nice bath in the bed." said preaw as she looked at her sons coming.

"Morning, Mae." said Leo as he was about to sit next to Macau who was sitting next to chay but suddenly Macau stands up from his sit and went to sit on Pete's right side, leaving Leo to sit beside chay and an empty chair between Leo and Pete's left side.

All of them started eating peacefully and after sometime Vegas also comes into the dinning area.

"Vegas?" said Gina as she saw Vegas was going to sit on the small coach in the corner.

"Yes, mom?" said Vegas as he stops in his track.

"Come and have breakfast with us." said Gina as she looked at her son.

"Mom, i don't want to eat at this moment." said Vegas who was not in the mood to eat anything.

"But Vegas we all are going to temple and it would took some time so it's better if you eat something right now." said Gina as she gesture towards the empty chair.

"Yes, son it would be nice if you eat something." said preaw also as she looked at Vegas.

"But I don't have the appetite." said Vegas as he really doesn't feel like eating at all.

"Son just a little bit." said Gina again to which Vegas just shook his head in no manner.

"They are saying right, eat something or you will be fainting here and there, we don't even pick you up." said khun this time but it was vain.

"Why don't you eat a little ? Everyone is saying so, please eat a little." said Pete this time with hopeful eyes.

"Okay." said Vegas as saying no to his mother is okay and comfortable rather than saying no to Pete and that too when he is asking with hopeful eyes.

After saying yes to Pete, Vegas sit beside him on the empty chair but as he looked around, everyone was just smiling.

"I don't want to eat." said Vegas in annoyence after looking at everyone's face which was just ready to say something or more like to tease him.

"Sit down, brother in law, just now my brother so sweetly request you to eat something because he worry so much about you and now you are again saying you don't want to eat, it's not fair please eat something." said Leo as he made Vegas sit on his chair again.

"Here, please eat." said Leo as he was about to serve some curry to Vegas.

"Stop, it's too spicy for him, don't give him." said Pete as he stops Leo to serve the curry to Vegas.

"He is my brother but I still forgot sometime, but you, phi has even remember small thing about hia, you know so much about him." said Macau as he looked at Pete while taking a bite of his food.

"I guess we should hurry up the process, seems like they can't wait to marry each other." said khun as the other people laughed while the couple was suffering inside by all this teasing.

"Eat now we all need to go to the temple and also we need to fix a date, there are so much thing to do." said preaw as they all focused on their food.

After finishing their breakfast they all went to the temple to do prayer for the couple and the wedding goes smoothly without any problem.

"Just tell us a nice auspicious day for my son's wedding." said preaw as she asked a monk for a special day for their marriage.

"This month are two very auspicious date for marriage one is 18 July and another is 25 July, you can chose on which day the wedding should happen." said the monk to the people sitting in front of him.

"It would be better as soon as this marriage happened." said Gina as she looked at the other too.

"Yes, it would be better as soon as the wedding happen so, we all go with 18 July." said preaw as the other also agreed on this date.

After the monk blessed the couple for their new life and doing some spiritual offering, they decide to go back as the date have been fixed and so much work is pending to do.

"Macau come with us, we all are going on some shopping and movie." said Pete as he stops Macau to go in the different car.

"When did we plan this?" asked Macau in confusion while looking at the other three person.

"Just this morning, these two were just being so much and i couldn't back off, let's show them we are much cool brother in law duo than these two." said Pete as he went near Macau who smile brightly and hugged him.

"We are much cooler than you two, we are the best brother in law duo here." said Leo in return as he also hugged his brother in law who just laugh at the scene happening in front of him.

"Let's see." said Macau as he showed his tongue to his best friend who did the same.

After the small banter, they all went to the shopping mall to spoil each other's brother.

"Phi look at this." said Macau as he showed a sky blue shirt to Pete who just nods his head.

"It's good looking, will look nice on you." said Pete as he looked around to see.

"You can look around you know ? Find something of yourself which you may like." said Vegas as he comes near Pete who looked at him.

"No, thanks." said Pete as he looks at Leo and Macau who is trying to find something but doesn't seems to find it.

"I'll pay." said Vegas as he looks at Pete who turns towards to look at him.

"It was supposed to be like this, I pay for my brother in law and you will pay for yours, than when it went to you will pay?" asked Pete as he crossed his arms in front of his chest and looked at Vegas.

"Maybe the moment I said my money is yours so you can spent all you want." said Vegas as he looks at Pete who shook his head.

"No, nothing is going to happen like this, i have my money to pay off the bills." said Pete as he is not backing off from the previous deal.

"Come on, you won't die if I will pay for once." said Vegas as he wants to pay the bill.

"No, I'll pay for Macau and you pay for Leo and if you want, I can pay for both of them." said Pete as he looks at the younger sibling who are just picking whatever they like, well their older sibling are paying so shop as much as you want.

"Hey ! I am the one asking you to buy whatever you want, bills are on me and than you are saying you will pay for our brother, what do you think I even earn?" asked Vegas as he started walking behind Pete who started roaming around the shop.

"I don't know, but we are going 50/50." said Pete as he looks at Vegas before going here and there.

"How are we going 50/50, can you really pay for them?" asked Vegas as smirk slightly while looking at Pete who looked at him confused.

"Of course I ca-" said Pete as he was about to pull out his wallet but it's not in his pocket.

"Where did it go?" said Pete to himself as he looked at all the pocket while Vegas was just enjoying the view, he was determine to pay today without doing 50/50, he knows Pete is an independent man who doesn't like to depends on someone which is nice but he won't die if something he depend on someone that too who is not some stranger and rather is his.

"You have my wallet, right?" asked Pete as he looks at Vegas who's trying to control his smile but failed.

"Did you see me taking away from you ? or checked me and found your wallet ? No, than why are you saying I have your wallet." said Vegas as he raised his hand and looked at Pete who immediately check his pocket but couldn't find anything.

"Where did you put my wallet?" asked Pete after he couldn't find his wallet from Vegas.

"Did you find ? No than why are you saying I have it?" said Vegas as he looks at Pete with a victory smile.

"You are so determine to pay right ? You want me to shop as much as I want, spend all your god damn money?" said Pete in annoyence as he looked at Vegas who nods his head.

"Fine, come with me." said Pete as he drag Vegas with him and pick whatever gets in his hand.

"Take this too." said Pete as he placed more piece of clothing in Vegas already full hands.

"A skirt ? You like skirts?" asked Vegas as Pete placed a skirt who Vegas think Pete mistakenly have placed it so he asked him.

"Yes, I like them, any problem?" said Pete in annoyence and angry while looking at Vegas as if he would kill him if he said a single word.

"No, was just curious, you definitely looks cute in skirt." said Vegas as Pete shoved more clothing piece on the pile of clothes Vegas was holding.

"We are done." said Macau as he and Leo were done for the shopping and come to their brothers only to find one in anger while the other is smiling.

"What's this brother?" asked leo to his brother who definitely doesn't like to spend money on the thing he doesn't need but now his brother is picking any and every piece of cloth.

"Your brother in law here wants me to shop, so that's what I am doing." said Pete while Vegas smiled like he did something proudfull.

"Enough for now, will spend your earnings some other day, can't wait to bankrupt you some day." said Pete as he also knows it's nothing to bankrupt Vegas, few thousand is nothing for this egoistic bastard.

"Wonderful, it's just motivating me to earn more as now someone is waiting to spend them." said Vegas as a annoyed looking Pete just went to the counter get everything packed.

"You both do this till then we goes to find something to eat." said Macau as the bestie went away in the search for food.

"It was a nice shopping." said Vegas as he picked all the bags even through Pete tried to take few but was unsuccessful.

"Egoistic bastard." said pete to himself but Vegas heard and smiled at the nickname.

"I like the nickname, suits me a lot, egoistic bastard." said Vegas as Pete looked at him as if he is ready to throws his hands at Vegas.

"I'll check on them." said Pete and intentionally stepped on Vegas foot.

"Sorry." said Pete with a little bit of satisfied tone as he went to check upon the little monsters.

The rest of the day went smoothly with a pissed off Pete, a happy Vegas and two overjoyed kids.

...................................

Thanks a lot for reading 🖤💙
If there is any kind of grammatical mistakes or misspellings please forgive me and correct me too.
Take care 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 1.4K 31
hate.😡...?....or.....love.❤..? Of course it was stubborn Love❤❤❤❤ ........Kinn
19.4K 993 24
What if there's much more about Vegas Pete that they themselves don't know. What would happen when they found out the untold truth, the hidden secret...
58.3K 2.9K 37
Kinn ❤️ Porsche love story ????????????......
19.5K 544 14
A letter to Pete from Vegas, explaining his heart's content. Right after Pete left and before Porsche made them meet at the bar. A oneshot turned in...