The Queen B's secret

By teddy45678

Brooklyn Patterson is transferring back to North Shore after a couple of years playing soccer in the uk ... w... More

Brooklyn
Off limits
All wet
Will you stay?
Unwanted attention
I need you
The day of the storm
Promises broken
A little lie
The meltdown
Truth time
The make up
The talent show
The last lunch
My Brooklyn
Cady fucking herons party
The wheels on the bus
Let me in
All good things must come to an end
10 years later

The hard launch

2.2K 90 1
By teddy45678

Regina's pov

"Honey you look cute" my mom yelps excitedly as I walk down the stairs. "Thanks mom" I smile hearing a knock at the door. "That's ... Brooklyn" I smile pointing over my shoulder to the door whilst walking towards it. "Good morning pretty girl" Brooklyn smiles as I open the door. "Good morning baby" I smile back at her feeling a warmth run through my body. "Morning Brooklyn!" My mom shouts from behind me. "Morning Mrs George" Brooklyn shouts as I step out towards her. "Bye mom we are going now" I shout stepping towards Brooklyn, noticing the necklace I gave her round her neck but hidden slightly by her top. "Have a nice day you guys" my mom shouts before I close the door leaning against it as I pull Brooklyn into me for a kiss. Her lips meet mine as I melt into her like a dream. "Ready to go?" She smiles breaking away from me. "Mhm" I smile stealing one more kiss before walking to her car.

Brooklyns PoV

The closer we got to school the more nervous I became. We started out chatting about my soccer game tonight and the talent show. Pulling into a parking space I take a breath and fan out my hands feeling nervous about going in here. "Baby ...baby..." I turn and look at Regina who looks at me sadly. "It'll be fine ... I know I'm asking a lot but ... please trust me" she places her hand in mine and lifts it to her lips whilst looking at me. "Did you bring me a hoodie baby?" She asks keeping her lips pressed against the back of my hand. "Mhm ...'it's in the back but I don't want you to feel pressured to wear it Regina" my gaze drops as she drops my hand and leans into the back. Grabbing my
Hoodie she lifts it over her head. Pulling it down over her body and swooshing her hair out over her shoulder. "You look beautiful" I whisper seeing her beam. "I love you so much baby, now come on" Regina leans over pulling her R necklace into view from under my top.

Stepping out of the car I walk round and open Regina's door for her. She looks so natural today, she's absolutely beautiful. I can feel everyone's eyes on us as Regina steps out of my car. Smiling she clasps her hand in mine as we walk up the path and into the school doors. Gasps are heard as we walk into school. Everyone parting ways and staring as we walk through the hallway. I hate everyone looking at me, I hate the feeling of everyone watching me and talking about me. When I turn to Regina, she radiates confidence, she doesn't give anyone a second look as she walks through the halls holding my hand and wearing my hoodie. As we approach my locker, I notice Nat standing there glaring at our joined hands. "I em ... I'm definitely going to let you handle that one. I'm going to go see the girls about tonight" Regina whispers in my ear before placing a kiss on my cheek. "Ok message me if you need me" I reply placing a kiss on her forehead. "I will ... see you after lunch? Love you" she places a kiss on my lips as several gasps are heard throughout the hall. "Yeh see you after lunch beautiful. Love you too" I smile as she turns and walks away giving an awkward wave to Nat as all eyes follow her over to the plastics.

"Explain what the fuck you're doing walking into school with Regina fucking George's necklace on you and holding her hand" Nat fumes quietly as I walk to my locker and open it. "We talked it out Nat and ... look it's not as messed up as it seems ... I ... I think Cady is messing with Regina" I whisper seeing her face remain annoyed. "Rooky I cannot watch her hurt you again" Nat pleads "but you're your own person ... I'll always be there for you even when you're acting like an idiot... an idiot wrapped around Regina George's finger". I laugh pulling my book out and turn to her "I said something similar". "See me and you are connected honey. Now please tell me we aren't sitting at the plastics table at lunch" she groans resting her head against my shoulder. "We are not... I'll go see her after. I want to make sure she's ok today. She's basically outing herself" I look at Nat as I close my locker. As we begin to walk down the hallway we pass Regina and her plastics as Nat hums "Regina darling... don't kill me but I'm threatening you". I laugh seeing Regina's face, she's trying to hide her smile whilst looking at Nat. "Mhm I promise I won't hurt her ... I'm in love with her" Regina smiles whilst placing herself into my side. Smiling down at her I kiss her head "I love you too beautiful". Gretchen and Karen smile at us before Karen steps forward "can I join?". Regina steps in between Karen and I placing her hand up "absolutely not". Nat and I laugh watching this all unfold when we all turn to the voice of Cady "so... your together?". Regina gives Cady the bitchiest glare Iv ever seen which is kinda turning me on "mhm... so stop wearing my girlfriend's hoodie".

Regina's PoV

"Sooo I hear Iv been dumped and you've upgraded to Brooklyn Patterson?" I sit down next to Aaron in class as he smiles at me. I'm grateful to Aaron because without him I would probably still be dating him...I mean ... that was yesterday. "Facts ... apart from you can get dumping privileges if you want" I smile pulling my book out of my bag. "Nice hoodie. You know you never once would wear anything of mine... you really like her don't you" aaron sniggers as I flick him the finger. "I don't really like her ... I love her. And yes I'm wearing her hoodie so everyone knows she's mine and I'm hers" I smile as the teacher walks in. I look at Aaron briefly who mocks me by fanning himself and mouthing 'you love her' bite me Samuals.

Walking into lunch I notice Brooklyn sitting with Nat at their table. Before walking over to my own table I decide to make a stop off at my baby. "I'm just saying hi" Brooklyn looks up at me and smiles as I walk towards her. "Hi pretty girl" "hi baby" I lean down placing a kiss to Brooklyns lips hearing the excitement of the soccer girls around us. "See you after lunch?" I bring my bottom lip between my teeth as I use my thumb to wipe away the lipstick mark from Brooklyns lip. "Mhm" Brooklyn nods as I place one quick peck to her lips and turn round to my table.

"Can I get a girlfriend like Regina?" Karen asks as I sit down next to Gretchen. Karen and Cady sitting opposite us sporting very different facial expressions. Karen looks her usual vacant but happy self and Cady ... well Cady looks pissed. "You can Karen just not mine" I smile directing my smile at Cady. "Ok now spill... what we leave last night and then you walk into school with Brooklyn hanging off you... or was it you hanging off Brooklyn?" Gretchen asks as I side smile her, tearing open this damn kalteen bar. "She came over after you's left and we talked everything out. Then she asked me to be her girlfriend and I said yes" I smile thinking about the fact I'm her girlfriend. "Does this mean we have to go to soccer games now?" Gretchen asks as she bites into her salad. The salad looking better than my kalteen bar right now. "Well I'm going to them... if you's want to you can join me but no I'm happy to go myself and sit with Brooklyns mom" I take a bite of the bar and instantly want to gag. "Wait ... you've already met her mom?" Cady asks, the rage evident in her voice. "Yeh Iv been over for dinner and everything... Iv to go back over soon" I smile through the pain of eating this shit. Looking above Cady I notice Brooklyn walking over to me. Eyes following her as she walks over. The rest of the soccer girls all seem to head outside as she approaches me. "Hi pretty girl, can I sit with you a second?" She asks pointing to the seat next to me. "Yeh of course" I scooch over slightly so she can sit next to me. Watching her walk round I notice Cady out of the corner of my eye fluffing her hair and leaning forward. "Everything ok baby?" I ask placing my hand on the side of her neck playing with my necklace around her neck. "Yeh em ... so basically the coach wants to see us now and I know we had plans after you finished lunch but I have to go to practice and get organised for heading on the coach after school" I smile seeing how nervous she is. "Baby it's fine ... your coming over tonight aren't you?" I ask her seeing her nervousness fade. "Mhm ... I em ... I'll be over after the game. Will you please get your mom to record your performance for me?" Her green eyes glistening as she looks down at me. "Of course baby. I'll message her right now and remind her. Will I see you before your game?" I ask as she wraps her arm around my back bringing me in closer to her. "I don't think so ... we are having to leave as soon as schools finished that's why we have to get ready now and get our bags on the bus" she looks down at my lap quickly before her eyes meet mine again. "Well ... good luck for your game baby... I wish I could come watch you" I smile leaning forward and placing my lips on hers. "Good luck at your talent show, I'm sure you'll do amazing. I'm sure you all will" she pulls me into a hug as she says the last part to the other girls. They all smile at her but Cadys smile is creepy, the girl is trying to smile sexy but it's just coming across creepy. "Anyway I better go before the coach has a fit but I'll see you later?" Brooklyn leans forward kissing me again. "I'll see you later baby. Just come over when you're home" I smile pecking her lips again as she laughs. "I will. Love you" Brooklyn pecks my lips before standing up and walking round slowly. "Love you baby" I smile watching her walk away ... that tight ass. I watch Cady watch Brooklyn walk away ... her eyes running up and down her back "Cady ... is there something on Brooklyn?". Cady turns to me embarrassed that she's been caught "em ... what no I don't think so" "well stop staring at my girlfriend then".

Brooklyns PoV

"Can't believe Iv to sit next to your fine ass all the way to bayview" Nat laughs as she takes her usual seat beside me on the bus. "You love my ass. You always choose to place yours next to mine on the bus" I tease watching her get herself comfy. "It's so peachy I can't deny it. Wake me up when we get there" she leans back placing an eye mask over her eyes as I pull out my phone.

Pretty girl 🩷 - good luck baby xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - thank you pretty girl, good luck to you too xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - can't wait to have you to myself tonight xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - you know after all that running around I'm going to be so tired 😉 xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - nap on the bus home because tonight your mine baby xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - am I not yours all the time? Xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - oh you definitely are but tonight your body's mine and my body's yours xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - oh ... don't tease me when I'm sitting on a bus next to Nat xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - I won't tease you now if you promise not to tease me later xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - I thought you liked it when I tease you? Xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - behave or I'll send you a preview of my Santa outfit ... that I'm wearing ... right now xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - you better be wearing that when I get to yours xxx
Pretty girl 🩷 - wait and see. I'll be in my room ... need to go baby. Good luck. Love you xxx
Ro 🤍🤍 - good luck pretty girl love you too xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.1K 2.5K 30
It is Cady and Y/N Heron's first day at school after being home-schooled, it's very different, it can get overwhelming sometimes, and it gets even mo...
10.6K 335 14
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★ billie samuels, younger sister of aaron samuels and regina georges 13th reason why. regina would say they're enemies and...
61.1K 1.9K 25
A Janis Sarkisian x Reader After everything calms down at North Shore, a new student named (y/n) stirs things up a bit. But what will happen when our...
100K 3.2K 14
Mean Girls (2004) Reign George is the Alpha of the Plastics, an A-list clique in NorthShore High School. (Y/n) (L/n) is his right-hand woman. Cady He...