๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนยณ
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. ยนโด

3.2K 139 112
By Leyah_eroticstories

Azurra P.O.V

"Leave me alone and go back to your husband dude." I groan as I twist in bed.

I heard a hissed, "Hey now, my lovely husband is working at the moment."

I got up with a twisted face, "For the love of God."

He held his hand up and turned around quickly when I took off my blouse. "You're the one who threatened us on the streets for me to act like your date so that your boyfriend will see us."

I did do that, didn't I?

Blaze had been avoiding me way too much and I had to do something about it.

I had to see if he had feelings for me or not and his jealousy confirmed everything for me.

Did he really think I would date someone who's not him? He has lost his mind if he thinks I'm so much as done with him.

"So what? Get over it and why are you in my house?" I questioned him as I walked to the bathroom.

Though it's been about two weeks now since I've known them, they've become my friends I guess. They're nice people and maybe, just maybe I could keep them around.

"Maybe because it's not a normal thing to threaten someone with a husband in a forced date situation." He complains, "By the way, where's my money? 'Cause that nigga almost killed me with his glare and that's gonna cost you a lot of money."

He smirks at me.

This fucking bitch.

"Did you know he called you Alvin the chipmunks?" I said, with a laugh and his face scrunched up.

He frowns, "The both of you are crazy and such bullies."

I pout, "Okay cry baby, take your money and get out." I rolled my eyes, handing him a bunch of cash.

His eyes lit up, "God bless your crazy self, now I can finally go back to my beautiful husband."

I chuckled, it's hard to believe that this idiot is actually married and that too to a doctor man.

Oh yeah, he's gay and Blaze definitely didn't pick that one up even though it's clear as day.

I picked up my phone and called Jason, he answered after two rings, "May I have my husband back now?"

I tsk, "No, actually I was just calling to let you know he's getting a divorce from you because he just realizes pussy is better than dick."

Alvin's eyes widened and his mouth opened to say something but shut it close when I gave him a threatening look.

"What? Pussy is sooo not better than dick, especially my dick and especially when you know how to use it like me." He argues. "You can't fool me, he's not divorcing me you witch."

I cover my mouth to stop my laughing as I cough, "Jason, you're way too cocky and that's why he's underneath my skirt eating the pussy that's better than your dick—" I said, then started messing with him as I fake moaned. "Oh God Al, right there. I'm gonna cum!"

Alvin looked like he wanted to burst out laughing, but got a control of it. I could feel Jason anger through the phone and I grin wildly.

"Hmm, you taste so good." Alvin decides to join in with a moan and I snort.

Gosh, I love messing with people.

"Either that pussy tastes trash or he doesn't think it's better than dick, because that moan sounded fake sweetheart, so he's lying to you." He boasted and I groaned loudly.

He got us, we can't fake moan to save a life.

"Okay Jay, you won. We were just playing around." I chuckle into the phone.

He laugh, "I fucking knew it, my man be loving my dick way too much that he cries for it."

Alvin's eyes widened in embarrassment and my jaw dropped. "Stop telling my business to her!" He grabbed the phone from me and started speaking, "Honey bunny."

I rolled my eyes at that and went to the window as I looked over to our neighbors house and by that I meant Blaze's home.

Luckily, I saw him through the window and he was talking with someone I guess. I couldn't see the other person because they weren't in my line of vision.

Wait, he's not talking— it seems like he's arguing? He looks heated as fuck.

What's going on?

I felt someone beside me and I saw Alvin bending his neck to look over where I'm looking. The person finally came into view, closer to Blaze and I rolled my eyes seeing it was Gina.

I'm not even surprised, everyday they argue.

His head turned to my window and he smiled until he saw the person beside me. I knew he was jealous again and he was scowling.

He glares at Alvin and I wanted to laugh so badly.

"Damn, he's really jealous huh? Glaring the soul out of me." Al chuckled. "If only he knew I love bending over just like you."

I send a hit to his stomach and he groans.

"I'm gonna tell Jay you are abusing me." He whines.

He's such a teddybear, but you wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at him because he does have a built figure.

I ignored him and looked back at Blaze who pulled Gina into a hug while keeping his eyes on me.

Oh, so he wants to be petty now?

"Alvin?"

"Hm?"

"Can I have a hug?" I ask.

His face turned in disgust, "I'm allergic to bitches."

"Not too much on me now." I warned him.

He held his hand up, "Chill out, I'm just messing with ya. Now bring it in and let's get him jelly." He pulled me into a hug and I smirk looking back over to the window.

Who the hell says jelly?

Blaze's face dropped and he glared, pushing Gina from him as he walked away quickly until I couldn't see him anymore.

Welp.

My phone rang and Alvin passed it to me as I answered without looking at who it was. "Hm?"

"Azurra." His voice rang through my ears and my eyes widened.

"Blaze?"

"Why is that guy in your house? Are you still dating him?" He questioned in a rush.

He's jealous, how cute.

"I can have whoever I want in my house, Blaze." I answered him.

"Baby."

"Huh?"

"You used to call my baby, why did you stop?" He asked.

This guy keeps confusing the shit out of me.

"Maybe because you wanted nothing to do with me?" I rolled my eyes.

"I want everything to do with you, I was just too stupid."

"Well you're late, I'm dating someone now." I lied.

I heard his groan through the phone. "I-I miss you mommy."

My thighs clenched and my clit throbbed.

Do not fold, Azu.

Focus.

"Blaze, stop it."

"Are you wet for me, mommy? Hm? Want me to come over and be a good little boy for you?"

Fucking hell.

He's getting to me.

"The next time you fuck me the soul out of me, I want you to burn me when I'm about to nut—" I heard a scream on the other side of the phone cutting off his speech. "Shit, I gotta get Gina to the hospital."

He hung up.

What the fuck just happen?

Wait, did he just say he wants me to burn him?

What?

"Damn, he's seductive and hot." Alvin mumbles and I quickly look at him. "Don't tell Jay I said that though."

This fucker as been listening this whole time.

Blaze P.O.V

Shit, shit, shit.

Why was I saying all those things? And why the fuck did Gina choose this time for her water to break?

Couldn't it wait for maybe another hour or so?

Got me fucked up.

I ran to the room, grabbing her baby bag and whatever she needed. Things that she bought herself or she received, because I haven't bought shit for that baby and I'm not about to without knowing if it's actually mine.

If it's mine, then fine I'll buy whatever it needs but for now, I'm not about to waste my money not knowing if it's mine.

That's just stupid.

What if it's mine though? I fucking pray it's not and then just maybe I could get Azu for real this time with nothing attached to me.

I admit, I have feelings for her.

I'm not gonna hide it anymore.

I texted my mom and Austin that Gina is about to give birth as I went back out and brought her into the car.

You must be wondering where I got a car from? Oh well, it's not actually mine, it's Austin's.

I drove off trying to ignore Gina screaming and yelling in my ears.

It's giving me a migraine.

I finally got to the hospital and they helped her check in. I blew out a sigh of relief when they gave her the epidural since she asked for it and she calmed down afterwards.

She was currently 4 centimeters dilated.

"Blaze?" She called softly.

I held her hand, "What's good? Feeling better?"

She nods, "Feels a bit better I guess."

I nod, "You're gonna be fine and this baby too."

"You're a good man Blaze and I'm sorry for everything I did to you."

I blinked.

Do pregnant women get this emotional before pushing out a baby?

"That's coo', leave allat in the past." I shrug, knowing no amount of apology will make me stay with her in the future.

She messed up and I ain't getting back into that shit again.

If this baby is mine, we are about to be co-parenting and that's it.

Nothing more, nothing less.

The door burst open and Austin came in, dapping me up. He nods at Gina who rolled her eyes and I groan at both of them.

"Why is he here?" She asked me.

"Because he's my friend?" I shrug.

"Whatever." She mumbles.

"Bitch." Austin whispers and I raise a brow at him.

For the next 5 hours or so, I fell asleep and woke up. That was my hourly routine because this damn hospital is boring as shit.

I didn't know it took this long.

"You've been sleeping for a while." Austin's voice reached my ear.

I rubbed my tired eyes as I yawned, "I'm tired as fuck, hardly slept well these past few nights."

Because of Gina and her pregnancy hormones, but most importantly because of Azu— I missed her so much I couldn't sleep that well.

"Sorry babe." Gina grimaced as she looked at my tired eyes.

I shrug, "It's fine."

The doctor came inside again who was her Obstetrician. He was the one who specialized in both caring for her during her pregnancy, labor and delivering the baby.

I stood up and shook his hand, "Nice to meet you again, Dr. Cunningham."

He shook my hand with a wide smile, "Please call me Jason."

"Blaze." I told him and he looked at me for a while then nodded.

That was weird as hell.

"Are you ready, baby mama?" He asked as he checked how many centimeters she had reached. "9, one more to go and then we'll start pushing."

Gina's hand found mine and I clenched my jaw as she held it tightly.

The door swung open and all of our mouths dropped open when we saw who came inside.

Why are they even here?

Azurra, Alvin the chipmunk and her brothers stepped inside the room.

"Honey bunny!" The chipmunk gasps as he hugged Jason.

"Hi, sweetheart." The doctor smiles at him.

I was so confused at this moment, but I didn't have time to dwell on it because if the strength Gina was using to hold my hand.

Bitch is strong as fuck.

"What are you all doing here?" Gina asked with wide eyes.

"Oh, we've come to see all this drama unfold and to give our support of course." Azurra shrugs carelessly with a smirk.

Can we just talk about how pretty she fucking looked.

I looked her up and down in adoration as I licked my lips. Fucking hell, I can't wait to be all up in her pretty pussy after all this shit show.

Then I'll take her on a date, or whatever couples do.

If she'll have me.

Kaizan nodded, "Hell yeah, but I'm about to shit my pants for this one."

They laugh.

Gina gulp, looking away.

His other twin Kaizen looks around with dark eyes and it honestly scares me. He looked so innocent and psychotic in one which was weird.

Like dude, just pick one.

The only reason I even know both twins differently is because he is white and the other one Kaizen is black.

They have the same face, just different complexion. I swear their parents were doing something different during sex for this to happen.

"Everybody out please, she's about to give birth. Only the dad is allowed to stay." Jason stated and they all rumbled out the door.

Except me, Kaizan and Austin.

I looked at them confused.

"Oh right, you mean everybody. I just wanted to see how a baby's head looks coming out of a pussy, but that's cool I'll just check google or something." Kaizan says as he laugh, walking out while pulling Austin behind him. "Come on, white boy."

Austin glares at him, "You're white too."

Kaizan rolled his eyes, "My biggest regret thus far." He says as they disappear out the door.

I sighed as I held Gina's hand while the doctor and nurses instructed her to push. She screamed and squeezed my hand so tightly I thought I was gonna black the fuck out.

Motherfucker.

"Oh God, it hurts!" She cried out.

"One more much and that's it." The doctor encourages.

She made one last hard push and I heard a baby start crying. My heart beat went skyrocket hearing the tiny voice.

"It's a boy." The nurse announced, looking at the baby then at me, "Do you want to cut the umbilical cord, dad?"

I nod immediately.

I went around ready to cut it, but I froze in my steps.

I blinked a few times looking at the small baby before gulping because I didn't know what to feel at this moment. Happiness or sadness?

I shook my head, going back to holding Gina's hand. "I changed my mind, I don't wanna cut it."

Gina looked concerned, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, all this is just too emotional."

Maybe I was just tripping, I need to relax.

Yes, that's it.

Hey besties🥂💓

Soooo, Alvin is gay gay.... who would've thought? Surely not you lol.💀

This is a LQBTQ+ supporting community! This is a safe space & this is a place where any form of discrimination is absolutely not tolerated. 

 Whoever you are, whatever you're identified as, and whoever you're attracted to: I fully support you, 100%.🌈 So if you don't like it, then kindly leave please! It's in all of my books so far.

Wait, what exactly did Blaze see though?👀

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96K 2.4K 29
โœง๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ '๐‘๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง'โœง (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข "Fuck," Soren whi...
26.5K 1.5K 35
I stared at the girl in the mirror. She was only a shadow of the girl I used to be. Blue eyes, void of emotions and glint, glanced back at me. My li...
864K 15.8K 54
18+ | Angel and demon brought together by accident. Sparks fly and moans reverberate through their bedroom but...neither one knows who they are to e...
870K 26.7K 35
"And how does that make you feel?" "You want to know how I feel when she refuses to suck my cock?" Red blotches donned on Isabella's cheeks. He had n...