Ethilion - J. Avery

By --solaris--

Hannah's Surgical Residency wasn't exactly going picture perfect like she had imagined it would. After losing... More

Han
Jersey
Tremor
Pretty Boy
Baby Blues

Ethilion

380 13 0
By --solaris--

Written by --solaris--

Introducing...

Ethilion

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Don't Leave when I need you most

This is going to sound ridiculous but whatever you want I'll do it. You say the words and I'm yours, you say you want me gone and I'm gone. 

It's crazy I know I went into medicine to find answers for my own condition and here I am delivering babies.

They all leave me, everyone leaves me. My parents, George, Izzie I know you'll be no different.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Don't think I won't follow

𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢

Doctor Hannah Cole was out there breaking the limitations which had been set upon her from a young age. Proving to herself, to her colleagues to the people who abandoned her that she was more than they ever could have expected her to be. 

But life had continued to throw curveballs at her left, right and centre. And Hannah couldn't catch for shit. Therefore, when her hospital merges with what was considered the best hospital in the area, she has no clue which direction to head in or whether to just duck. 

She never expect that this merger would lead to her breaking the very rule she had set for herself the moment she had walked through the doors of Seattle Grace hospital.

Never date your co-workers.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Wherever you go I go

𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚝

Adeline Rudolph as 

Dr Hannah Cole

'Pat Pat'

TV is overdramatic anyways man

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I gave you my heart and I'll never be the same

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔

WHEREVER YOU GO I GO
Wherever you go I go
Fight the Fade

IT'S GETTING HARDER TO BREATHE
It's Not My Time
3 Doors Down

TELL ME DID YOU FALL FOR A SHOOTING STAR
Drops of Jupiter
Train

CAUSE YOU ARE MY HEAVEN
A Drop in the Ocean
Ron Pope

DON'T YOU DARE SAY I'M GONNA MAKE IT
Sympathy
Too Close To Touch

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

By your side is where I wanna be

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

DISCLAIMER - I do not take any credit for the storylines which belong to the 'Greys Anatomy' universe they belong to the very talented team who brought them to life. I do however, own the character of Hannah Cole, her specific storylines and any changes I make to what is the original plot. My medical background is practice in the UK not the US so I predict there is for certain some differences which are purely country based but I will research and attempt to avoid them as much as possible. I am also NOT a doctor so making diagnosis' is a bit out of my realm of experience but I have been qualified for several years now. My background is also Cardiothoracic so that is my area of expertise but I am known to dabble in other areas. Like previously mentioned I will ensure to the best of my capabilities that anything medical involved in this book is done to the best and most up to date literature available. After all what is all the point of the expensive journals I subscribe to monthly if I can't use them in my hobbies. 

STORY PLOT - Taking this into account, this book will begin in season 6 and will likely conclude by season 17. This is a personal choice, as I am still unable to deal with anything from that time period. I apologise in advance if anyone wants this book to continue as Greys series continue forth. 

ENGAGEMENT - Honestly, go for it fam. I generally do not know what to put in this section anymore, but please note that I do work full time, I am also studying full time along side and am currently pretty unwell, and therefore if you do ask for updates in the comments I will not be overly likely to reply or give you what you are asking. I am also developing Hannah as a character with a condition that is both very close to my heart and something I personally suffer with and therefore, would hope that you can all be respectful in the manner of which you discuss related matters.

WARNINGS - This book will cover; medical procedures, medical conditions, death, blood, gore, sexual themes, crude language. 

MEDIA - All gif work included in this book does not belong to me. I only created the cover. The gifs belong to their rightful creator

More to be added as the book develops

Co-workers - Friends - Partners

STARTED: April 2024
STATUS: Incomplete
FINISHED: TBC.
EDITED: TBC.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.2K 1.4K 25
What happens if the surgeons suffer different injuries? What will happen?
71.2K 3.3K 10
How old were you when it all went wrong? ABC's Grey's Anatomy OC / Jackson © foxgioves 2023
489K 13.4K 49
౨ৎ in which aliya levine begins her third year of surgical residency with overbearing parents, an ex who left her heartbroken, a green eyed rich boy...
2.1M 47.2K 197
Being the youngest of 6 kids isn't easy, its especially harder having them all be doctors. Ivy Shepherd is in her 3rd year of residency when her hosp...