Melanie [h.s] #Wattys2015

Por EsteeStyles

She was so pure, so innocent, so innocent. I've never seen anyone like her. She was a good girl yet in her ey... Más

Summary
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven Part 1
Eleven Part 2
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nighteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
HELP PLEASE
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel COMING SOON
SEQUEL OUT NOW

Eight

5.3K 112 10
Por EsteeStyles

SONG OF THE CHAPTER:
Can't Be Tamed by Miley Cyrus____________________________________________________________________

Mr Styles and I had our coffee, I couldn't believe that I was actually having a good time with him, like he promised he did keep his hands to himself, except holding my hands for comfort but that was ok, even if it did send a thousands butterflies all ober my body. What ? No no nothing happened to me. I was perfectly fine, no temptation.

Mr Styles drove to my appartment, even if I was his assistant it was surprising that he knew my address, maybe he actually read my profile thorougly. When we reached my appartment, I smiled as I was thinking about my mom, I may sound like a little girl but its true, I really missed my mother.

"Thank you sir, I had a good time."I said nicely before getting down, I was about to open the door until he stretched his long arm not letting me open.

"I told you to call me Harry out of work and two won't you introduce your boss to your lovely mother?"He asked me smiling a lot and I was shocked not expecting his question. He wanted to see my mom? Who was he ? My boyfriend? No. So why?

Harry? Harry Styles! Woah now that's a name sexy name and it suits him.

"You want to see my mother?"I asked him and he nodded not removing that cheeky smile from his face. That would be lovely if he was my boyfriend but it was awkward because he was my freaking boss. Awkward and extremely difficult to control myself.

"Yes come on, no mother of my employees ever made me lunch, see one more reason proving that you're special"He said and I was blank for a while until I realised that Harry got down and opened the door for me to get down.

"Thanks"I said nicely and I led him to the second floor where mom and I lived. I turned my housekey to open the door so we could get in.

"Welcome to my little home"I said to my boss that has been acting weirldly nice the whole day.

"Melanie baby"I heard mom shout excited from the living room so Harry and I went there and mom was sitting on the couch watching tv, as soon as se saw me she came running to take me in her arms, I heard Harry chuckling.

"Who's this? Your boyfriend?"Mom asked looking at Harry and I gasped controlling myself from blushing. Blushing? What the hell? I shouldnt be blushing?

"What? No mom, I wanted to introduce you my boss Mr Styles. Correction, he wanted to see you"I said nervously, Harry smiled nicely shaking hands with my mother.

"Oh Im sorry, welcome home would you like anything sir?"Mom quickly apologised and asked him making Harry laughed.

"No thank you Mrs D'Souza, I wanted to tell you a big thank you for the samdwhich, you re the best."Harry said, Mom showed me a big smile like I told you so kind of look.

"Aww its nothing. How's my daughter working?"Mom asked. Oh oh what will he say? I will not tell mom that he tried to make me sleep with him and how and where he touched, she would freak out and probably make leave the company which I couldnt. Hope Mr Styles wont tell.

"I proudly can say that she's the best assistant I ever had, I mean it. She's fantastic"He said looking at mom and me with a genuine smile, I smiled too.

"That's nice. Would you like to stay for dinner?"Mom asked him. Oh no no no please say no! Enough controlling for one day? What? Shut the hell up Melanie.

"No thank you, I have somewhere to be if you excuse me. But another time. It was nice to meet you Mrs D'Souza. See you tomorrow Melanie"He said and I walked him to the door and watched him leave. Why was my boss so handsome?

I closed the door when he was gone and saw my mom smiling a lot at me. What? What did I do?

"I told you food always work things out. He's a nice man, don't worry, first days are always rough, you'll get used to it."Mom said as I went to hug her.

"Thanks mom, you are so right, he' been really nice to me the whole day"I said and she smiled proudly.

"I am so proud of you baby girl. You're doing great, you look tired , why don't you go change and go to bed?"Mom said and I nodded . I wasnt even hungry for dinner, I just wanted to sleep, it was a long day.

"Good night mom, I love you"I said kissing her cheeks before climbing to my room. I changed quickly into some pink comfortabe pyjamas and got into my comfortable blankets and fell in a deep sleep.

I really hope Mr Styles will continue to be nice tomorrow as well.

The next day morning, I called Tara as usual after I woke up, brushing teeth. I told her about the whole day that means Harry touching me and also him taking me out and becoming nice all of a sudden, she seemed pretty shocked to hear about my pervert boss who suddently became sweet just like that, or probably not so shocked.

"Woah woah, he was touching you before and the next second he's acting so nice to you?"Tara asked me and I nodded evem if she couldnt see me.

"Yes, Im still in shock about it but I hope he still keeps his hands to himself"I said and she hummed.

"Yeah me too, but maybe he's acting, pervs don't change by the minute. Be careful Melly Mel"Tara warned me and I was confused, what did she mean by that? I was pretty sure Harry was serious when he said he will maintain distance and let me have my space as well as staying professional. He couldn't be acting right? Didn't look like it!

"What do you mean? He was serious when he promised to keep his hands to himself and he said I was different compared to his previous assistants"I said.

"You know how you're different right? Because you dont let him touch or fuck you like they did. I searched about Mr Styles, he's a womaniser and he always gets what he wants and if he doesnt get it he would do anything in his power to get it. I wish I am wrong when I say that he thinks you are a challenge that he is gladly taking. Look if he is nice, very good but still don't open up too much and dont give in to him, maintain some distance , stay professional. Be strong Melly Mel"Tara said and her words of wisdom sent me shivers all over my body, I wished she was wrong about my boss trying to get me to sleep with him. I liked this new side of Harry and I wish this was the real one. Was it?

"Yeah I will, thanks Tara , dont worry its not some hot CEO that gonna change me. I wont let him ."I said and I heared her giggling a little.

"That's my sister. Heyyy its time for you to get ready. Take care of yourself, be careful. Love you and your mom"Tara said and I smiled.

"Love you Tara thanks for sticking up for me"I said and ended the call before going to my bathroom to have a nice shower. When I was done, I wore a nice yellow short dress with a white jacket and some wedges.

I went downstairs and Mom made some bacon and eggs for breakfast today, I ate fast, drank my orange juice, kissed mom goodbye and drove my car to work.

He won't touch me.

He won't touch me.

He won't touch me.

He's professional and so was I.

Nothing to worry about. Just do your work. I was saying all this in my head making myself clear that I had to do only my work and to stay focused. As usual when I reached the elevator, I swiped my keycard and it opened, I was lucky today being alone in the elevator, no Niall, no Zayn, no Harry, noone. I wondered how these three knew each other, I didnt know Zayn but Niall seemed to know a lot about Harry when he said he had his own reasons to either be harsh or a perv to me, whatever. Let's not think about it.

The elevator doors opened and I waked out to go to my office, just before I could swipe my card on the door of my office someone called me, an unfamiliar voice coming running to me urgently.

"Hey you must be Mr Styles' new assistant right?"A young lady asked me nicely and I nodded, she wore a pretty peach formal dress that came till just above the knee, she was the most beautiful brunette I have ever seen.

"Yes' that's me"I said nicely and she smiled as she was taking out something from her Prada purse. A letter.

"Hi I'm Eleanor Tomlinson, wife of Mr Tomlinson general manager, do you mind telling something to Mr Styles for me please?"She asked me and I nodded. Woah, who was Mr Tomlinson? General manager means he was just below Mr Styles in the company. How come I never met him before?

"Of course Mam, what do you want me to tell him?"I asked her.

"Well my husband who's gone to Japan for auditing purposes missed the flight, he was supposed to reach today but he missed his flight so he will be coming by tomorrow night. I wrote a formal letter for your boss, could you please hand him over. I could give him myself but not really in a mood"She said nicely and I nodded taking nicely the neat letter from her.

"Sure, I will tell him right now. I said and she giggled.

"Thank you so much. What's your name actually?"Mrs Tomlinson asked me

"Im Melanie D'Souza, nice to meet you Mrs Tomlinson"I said and she giggled. She reminded me a lot of Tara when she giggled everytime, she looked so pretty and adorable like a doll.

"Call me Eleanor love and you're the prettiest and nicest assistant Harry's got"She said and I couldnt help but smile like a crazy girl hearing the name of my boss. She left and now I headed to meet my boss.

"Come in"I heard Harry shout after I knocked the door, I opened the door and closed it after entering.

"Good morning Mr Styles, I have a letter for you from Mrs Tomlinson"I said as professional as possible, I saw Mr Styles smiling nicely at me as I gave him the letter Eleanor told me to give him,

"Good morning Melanie. How's your mother? All good?"He asked nicely, I smiled like crazy. Since when did he care? Maybe he was really changing.

"She's fine thank you sir."I said nicely and he didn't stop smiling at me. Genuinely.

"Ok so today no special work for you, you can just do the entries and send me when you're done"Harr-Mr Styles said nicely and I nodded gladly.

"Ok I will get started sir"I said and left his office to go to mine and start doing my work. Without any disturbance I was typing entries, until someone knocked on my door.

"Come in"I shouted nicely thinking it would be Mr Styles but it wasn't. It was Niall.

"Hey Melanie how are you?"Niall asked me as he entered my office and sat on the chair in front of the table opposite of me. I had to admit that he looked kinda cute in his wool white jumper and his jeans. Just saying.

"Hello Mr Horan, Im fine thank you"I said staying professional with him also as I remembered he was one of the heads of the company, just below Mr Styles. He chuckled looking at me.

"I told you to call me Niall love, so any trouble with Styles lately?"He asked me and I smiled normally.

"No it's fine, he's fine and I hope he stays that way"I said and he laughed which made me laugh, he had an awesome laugh, awesome and also very contagious.

"Don't expect too much but Im glad you're getting a hang of it, he spoke about you, he's impressed of your work, he also talks unprofessionally about you as well"He said and I raised my eyebrow and leaned a little forward in curiosity. What did Mr Styles tell about me to Niall?

"What do you mean?"I asked a little scared

"I...I shouldnt be the one telling you, but its something good...I guess. Summary, he wont shut up about you"Niall said and I didnt know how to react, happy or scared. I didnt know.

"You know him really well?"I asked him and he nodded smiling.

"He's one of my bestfriends, brother. He's a very sweet boy really, you may see him as a player but reality he's not at all like that, I mean when he does ,it he doesnt mean it. Due to something terrible, he became the bad boy you know but I do believe there s the good Harry in him deep inside but its hard to come out. Dont ask me what, you really dont wanna know"Niall said and I looked nervous and sad for my boss. He didn't look like someone damaged or maybe I didnt see it because I kept thinking he looked like a greek god or something. Did he have a dark past? Bad memory.

Whatever, not my business

"So whatever troubles him he can be over it and change?"I asked slowly.

"I really hope, but one thing sure, he never took any of his assistants to a cafe, especially not to meet their moms, maybe its a sign. "Niall said and I couldnt help but form a smile on my lips, wait why? Something happened to me.

"Woah Niall, I know where you going in this, I cant date my boss , no feelings"I said staying strong and he just bursted laughing.

"Sweetheart have you heard...one person can change another and make him do things he would never do. Just for that person that came to his life. Harry doesnt date dont worry, but he's human, people might change their minds sometimes"Niall said smiling and I rolled my eyes.

"It will be nice that he has a girlfriend but it wont be me."I said confidently and he smiled. Was he always this cheerful? Niall got up as he was ready to leave.

"Don't speak too fast, I can feel how nervous you are when you talk about him"Niall said and he left. I was not nervous about Harry? Was I? Nah !

I finished my work and continued working smoothly the rest of the day. To my surprise and luck, Mr Styles didnt disturb me if you know what I mean. Didnt even call me for anything today, it was only me who gave him mom's sandwhich for lunch thats it. After work, I went to the parking, I was about to put the key to my car until I heard a loud voice calling me and I saw Mr Styles running at me.

"Melanie! Wait"Mr Styles asked as he stopped right in front of me.

"What is it sir?"I asked him.

"Call me Harry now love and Im driving your car"He said and I looked at him confused.

Did he just call me love?

"Why?"I asked him and he smiled widely with his dimples.

"Im taking you for dinner. Just dinner dont worry"He said and I knew I couldnt say no to my boss.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37K 720 78
"Do you feel safe with him?" the question seemed silly; in my head I had immediately laughed at it because it was so absurd. How could I not feel saf...
165K 1.3K 41
Simple, but effective. Effective to make me blush. You would think I’d get used to this by now, but no, I haven’t and I think I would never be. I lo...
1.1M 40.8K 58
[✓] ∥ "What do you fear most?" At my childish question, she smiles and looks down. In all honesty, I thought we were going to have to stay there all...
8.5K 355 18
Hi. I'm Audra Rayne. I live in Wolverhampton. You might not know me as... well, me. But You may be knowing Liam Payne (Obviously) from One Direction...