𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 || 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧�...

By honestlyacunt

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥 Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real p... More

Description
Playlist
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE

NINE

67 5 0
By honestlyacunt

"So you're telling me that your new barista recognized Sanzu's name?" Mochi raised a brow as he took a sip of his coffee.

"Yup"

"And what makes you think that?"

"Okay," Ran turned his head to Mochi, "she brought out a bunch of painkillers cuz I have a hangover yeah? Then I unconsciously said something along the lines of her having more drugs than Sanzu,"

"Okay.."

"Her demeanor changed when I mentioned his name."

"You know, she might've been just curious?"

"I'm telling you this shits weird. She also happens to be really close with Hanma."

"Okay that's a bit odd, didn't know he has friends"

"Exactly, when I asked him about it he didn't say shit, only told me that Mei isn't her real name,"

"She's definitely hiding something... from everyone to say the least. What normal civilian would go out of their way to change their identity?"

"And not to bring up the past, but remember the fight of Tenjiku?"

Mochi visibly stiffened at his colleagues' words.

"Hmm"

"That boy you fought, Chifuyu? Yeah she knows him too."

"Keep an extremely close eye on her, and tell Sanzu about it."

Walking into the Bonten headquarters, Ran and Mochi both scanned fingerprints on the padlock to the elevator. Everything in the building was covered in locks and security checks, they are wanted criminals after all.

The elevator bell chimed when they arrived at the top floor of the building. Kakucho was the only executive in sight. He was sitting on a couch with his laptop, making a phone call.

"Where's Sanzu?" Ran mouthed to the ravenette, who pointed his finger to the meeting room which was currently not in use.

The two walked towards the room, opening the heavy doors only to find their pink haired colleague sleeping on the table.

Seriously?

"Sanzu" Ran addressed.

"mmm"

"Sanzu!"

"Go away" he mumbled against the table, barely audible for them to hear, digging his head further into his arms.

"Mikey needs you," Ran lied.

Sanzu's head shot up instantly and looked around the room for his white haired boss.

"You're full of bullshit," The younger Akashi grumbled, resting his chin in his hand as he rubbed one eye.

"We need your help in keeping an eye on someone,"

"Who?"

"Mei" Mochi informed as he took a seat opposite him.

"Who's that?" Sanzu asked, genuinely confused.

"Ran's barista," Mochi answered, causing Ran to roll his eyes. It took about 30 seconds for Sanzu to interpret what Mochi just said.

"Ahhh yes, the hot one," Sanzu teased, trying to get a reaction out of Ran, which he did, Ran's eye physically twitched when those words came out of his friend's mouth.

"Yeah, well remember how her report was so clean? How like 4 of you recognized her?"

"Yeah"

"This morning when I went to the cafe, she recognized your name."

Raising a brow at his tall friend, Sanzu questioned him, "What do you mean recognized? How is that possible?"

"I don't know.." Ran sighed, "Hanma did in fact confirm that her real name isn't Miyasaki Mei."

"Well why don't you ask the son of a bitch? Give him a bit of cash and he'll spill" The male insisted. "Not just anyone knows who I am."

"Do you think that annoying imbecile would really tell me the information I want?" Ran scoffed. Hanma really was like someone's annoying child at a family gathering. Not the type to ask for games on your phone, but the type to blackmail you for candy.

Sanzu contemplated what to do for a good minute. For the first time in quite a long time, someone had piqued Sanzu Haruchiyo's interest.

"Ran,"

"Hmm?" The lavender haired male asked, currently playing HayDay because Sanzu took too long to think.

"Tomorrow me and you are going for a trip to the cafe,"

"Okay," He agreed, pocketing his phone to leave the room.

I'm so tired...

The pills must've taken action.

"Mochi, tell Koko to find out as much as he can about her and report it back to you."

Mochi then nodded, exhaling the smoke from his expensive cigar.

"This just got interesting."

Ran unlocked his Huracan Evo Spyder and took a seat behind the wheel.

It was only 3:07 p.m. and he felt like he could sleep for the next generation. The painkillers Mei has given him only actually started working when they were in the meeting room.

The sense of everything in his body feeling heavy meant that he was about to pass out.

Fucking hell not again...

If Ran were to pass out this very moment, it wouldn't be the first time and definitely not the last. In the past 11 years, Ran had gotten into a total of 9 crashes. Even he himself is surprised he hasn't got a wanted DUI arrest yet.

He is wanted for many other things though.

*Cough*
148 counts of murder,
possession of deadly weapons,
possession of drugs,
drug dealing,
drug usage,
13 counts of breaking and entering,
stealing,
fraud,
29 counts of armed robbery,
8 counts of public indecency,
prostitution,
*Cough*

And that's to name the times he was caught.

Luckily, the mansion isn't that far from headquarters, so he would end up in an accident.

Speaking of which, he pulled into their underground garage minutes later and parked right next to Sanzu's Rolls-Royce Phantom.

As soon as he got to his room, he stripped down to his underwear and collapsed face first into his soft mattress, silk sheets feeling like Heaven.

It wasn't long before he was fast asleep. It is his hobby after all.

"Get up,"

"mmm"

"Get up!" The younger Haitani exclaimed, ripping the fabric off his face, revealing his tattooed body.

"Go away" Ran muffled into his pillow, attempting to pull the sheets back over his head.

"GET UP!" Rindou screamed.

"You're such a fucking CUNT!" Ran screamed back, jolting up from his bed and throwing his pillow at his brother's head.

"That's rich coming from YOU! Biggest fucking slag I know." Rindou hissed, walking towards where Ran threw the pillow.

"I'm not waking you up because I wanted to, fuck no." Rindou scoffed, throwing the pillow back, "We have to check out the clubs tonight,"

"So? why didn't you wake me up later?"

"It's 6:15 p.m."

"And we have to visit ALL 13 of the clubs?"

"Nah, Koko and Kakucho are taking care of 7, we have to check on 6." Rindou informed, seeming uninterested in the whole interaction.

"Ugh," Ran threw the covers off himself and sat on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands.

"Why the hell aren't you wearing clothes," Rindou narrowed his eyes as he walked out of the room, leaving Ran with his own thoughts.

This is going to be the longest fucking night of my 'career'.

________________________________

A/N - Hiii, lmk if you have any ideas :)) please vote 💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 10.6K 83
who knew revenge could taste this sweet? famed as the notorious hacker in japan, y/n is taken by bonten and begins to work for them. bonten x reader ...
282K 11.4K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
38.6K 1.3K 30
a woman who wanted nothing more than to cry alone at the back-alley of the club. a man who hums a sweet melody as he shoots a traitor in the head. ey...
30.9K 1.6K 38
**THIS IS THE 2ND BOOK** This is a Sequel to my very first published story; Coincidental Fate. Enjoy~ Tokyo Revengers (Bonten) X Fem! Reader Disclai...