You're The Only Babygirl I Ne...

By AdoresDaddy

Luna Rose is a lonely and depressed 16 year old with a dark soul. she hasn't had the upbringing of having bot... More

Chapter 1- Luna Rose
Chapter 2- A Surprise Present From My Bestfriend
Chapter 3- Rammstein Gig
Chapter 4- The Truth About Richard
Chapter 5- The Harsh Truth/Falling Asleep In Dad's Arms
Chapter 6- Tickle Fight With Luna/What Paul
Chapter 7- Betrayed And Abused
Chapter 8- Drinking For Reasons
Chapter 9- Waking Daddy Up/An Old Friend Returns
Chapter 10- My Dad...The Kinky Bastard
Chapter 11- Anti-depressants/Paul, You're A Fucking Idiot
Chapter 12- Daddies On Tour/He Loves You
Chapter 13- Paul's Dirty Deed/What's Wrong Daddy
Chapter 14- Dad talking to himself/Rammstein Touring
Chapter 15- Battle With Uncle Tillie/ Flake's Mouth gag
Chapter 16- Sleep Paralysis/Always In Your Heart
Chapter 17- New Medication/First Argument
Chapter 18- Meeting Uncle Joe
Chapter 19- Hike/Pretty Tarantula
Chapter 20- Spider Browsing/Painful Erection
Chapter 21- Perverts/Dark Secrets Revealed
Chapter 22- Dad's Anxiety/Hunt
Chapter 23- Playing Games With Till/Chlroform
Chapter 24- Kidnapped/I'm Sorry Dad
Chapter 25- Losing sanity/Have I Been Found?
Chapter 26- She's Found/I Love You Babygirl
Chapter 27- She's Home/Godfather
Chapter 28- Traveling With Uncle Till
Chapter 30- Episode/You Could Hear Me?

Chapter 29- We've Arrived/Amundsen Der Pinguin

78 1 2
By AdoresDaddy

*10 Hours Later*

(Luna's POV)

It's a few hours later and I slept through most of the flight until I had to force myself to wake up because I thought I was having a sleep paralysis episode which even now I wasn't sure but now I have had to begin my medication all over again which I know is gonna put me in the shittest and most aggressive mood known to man.

Till tried to comfort me with my apparent sleep episode but he doesn't know how to comfort me like my Dad does since he doesn't really understand properly.

As of right now; we were in a car on our way into the lovely Sweden countryside; yes we have landed in Sweden and are on our way to a cottage in the middle of nowhere.

Till described it as in the middle of nowhere but we do have neighbours close by and it's only a 20 min drive into the small village of Östersund where there are plenty of amenities.

Whilst I was excited to be in Sweden for the very first time; as we were waiting for our luggage to arrive, I started to become increasingly dizzy and I don't think I've fully accepted the fact that for an entire month I was basically forcibly starved to death and weigh so very little now.

I did become very frightened however uncle Till knew what to do and comforted me through my dizziness and he has assured me that he won't ever force me to eat and he will be patient with me.

I've never had any bad experience with food, I've never been a fussy eater and never developed an eating disorder but it's weird how just being starved for an entire month can fuck your appetite up completely.

I'm not scared to eat food however my hormones have changed so it's not a case of my stomach has psychically shrunk; it's a case of my hormones being fucked.

Meaning I'm more likely to become full almost immediately rather than over a period of 20 minutes.

That being said; right now I can barely fit a sandwich in without becoming full so as for my eating plan my doctor prescribed, I have to slowly increase my food week by week.

For example if I have a sandwich one week, the next week I must eat a sandwich and let's say a tin of soup which to 90% of people will think that's nothing but I have to allow my hormones to adapt slowly to food increase otherwise I'm just setting myself up to be sick all the time and risk actually developing an eating disorder.

It's currently around 7pm; we had drove by the shops to pick up a massive order of food to keep us going because Till has explained that when he's writing music, he barely likes to leave where he located.

Although he has stated this time he is going to try and get out more because effetely legally I'm in his care and he knows I need to sustain a normal life despite what I had endured over that past month.

Till nor my Dad still don't know what happened and I'm hesitant about revealing what happened, not because I'm frightened of their reactions but rather if I dare speak about what I endured, I might send myself into a panic so for now everything is going to be buried deep within me until I feel ready to reveal anything.

"Here we are Herr Lindemann" I heard Till's PA as he stopped outside of this rather large cottage "home sweet home babygirl" Till smiled at me "wow, it's actually quite big" I smiled eagerly before quickly getting out of the car to get my stuff.

Both Till and I started to grab our personal stuff whilst his PA started to drag everything else into the house where he soon proceeded to put all the shopping away.

"It's actually really cosy; have you been here before" I asked Till as I collapsed upon a couch that was in front of a fireplace in the living room "no but a friend of mine recommended it plus Peter is from Sweden so you'll be meeting him in a few day's time" Till explained as he sat at the dining table that was opposite the living room.

"Who's Peter" I asked curious as I sat upon the arm of the couch glancing at Till "he's Peter Tägtgren; he is the founder of the band Hypocrisy and a member of the band Pain" Till smiled as he pulled his phone out to look at something "how is he with children" I asked "I wouldn't subject you as a child, more of a pain in the ass" he snorted which earned a slap from me.

"You're a bastard sometimes" I giggled as I shoved him "hey firstly don't be using language like that and secondly you're gonna have to consume a hell of a lot more protein to shove me" Till laughed before he placed his phone down to look at me.

"I reckon I have the strength to take you on" I challenged as I sat next to him upon a chair "you should come to the gym with me then and we'll test your strength out" Till suggested "is there a gym round here" I asked confused "of course there is; Sweden isn't the third world or a different planet in a different realm" Till laughed as he ruffled my hair before I was suddenly brought to a halt and I suddenly started to feel sad.

"Hey what's wrong babygirl" Till asked softly, concern clear within his voice "I don't have any strength within me to even lift a bottle of water, I'm so weak" I sniffled "the only way for you to gain your strength back is the strength of your mind" Till tapped the side of his head as he gave me direct eye contact.

"Once your mind reaches a certain strength; it's capable of allowing you to do anything" he explained as he caressed my cheek softly "I'm so frightened that I won't ever be the same again" I sighed sadly "you will be baby and you have such a supportive system around you and we all want to take care of you in our own ways" Till smiled at me.

"Do you want to tell me what really happened during that month" Till asked "no" I simply shook my head not wanting to think about it and continue to have it buried "you know I won't judge; I will just be here for you, as a shoulder to cry on" he smiled before he planted his lips to my forehead.

"You look so tired babygirl" Till pointed out as I looked at him "I don't want to sleep; it will happen again" I sighed referring to my sleep paralysis "you have to be patient with your medication again; it won't alleviate your symptoms overnight" Till explained as he stroked my hair to comfort me.

"Come here; someone needs a hug" he smiled holding his arms out to me; I couldn't help but smile and I leaned into his arms and sat upon his lap as he squeezed me tight.

"I'm here baby" Till tightened his grip upon me "how about you go and pick a film to watch" Till suggested as we pulled away "don't you want to start writing the new record" I asked "I started writing it 3 years ago; I want to settle you into your new home first" Till caressed my cheek again.

"So when you say a film; can it be any film" I asked grinning slightly at Till "why are you asking me that" he asked strangely "thinking about Amundsen Der Pinguin" I smiled at widely at Till.

"If you can find it, we will watch it deal" Till smiled "absolutely it's a deal" I smiled before I jumped off Till's lap and raced over to the living room and started digging through my suitcase.

I wasn't entirely sure how long I would be separated from my Dad due to the custody battle so I brought with me my laptop, my Apple TV device and my PS5 to keep me entertained when Till is too busy.

I started to set up my Apple TV device before I soon started to question whether we actually had any Wi-Fi because if we don't; I'm pretty much fucked for the next how many months I'm gonna be out here for.

"Uncle Till; do we have Wi-Fi" I asked glancing at him where he was still at the table "yeah; the password is on the fireplace" he directed; I walked over to the fireplace finding a sheet of paper with some rules and instructions about the house.

I soon found the password and quickly set up my device before I proceeded to find the one film with Till Lindemann that I have always wanted to see.

Truth to be told; what Till doesn't know is that I actually found the film on DVD at my Dad's house a few week's after I started living there and even now I'm not entirely sure why my Dad even had it but it was a fun find.

I soon found the film on Amazon Prime and started internally laughing to myself knowing uncle Tillie doesn't have a choice but to watch it now.

"Hey uncle Till, I found it but you have to pay for it" I smiled as I walked towards my suitcase, digging out the DVD "you're kidding right; I'm not paying for a film that I was in" Till shook his head as he walked towards me in the living room, staring at the TV screen.

"Or we can watch it on my PS5" I held up the DVD "where on earth did you get that" Till asked shock rising within his voice "I found it at my Dad's house when I started living there" I explained.

"Richard; why the fuck has he got this on DVD" Till questioned confusingly "maybe he thought you were hot and decided to you know" I motioned my hands towards my private area "oh for god sake" Till shook his head in disbelieve at what I had said.

"You're impossible sometimes" he rolled his eyes "anyway I found it and you made a deal" I stated clearly at Till.

"You had that planned out all along didn't you" Till smirked before he picked me up, spinning me around "what can I say; I'm a pain in the ass" I giggled as Till placed upon the couch "go on, put it on then" Till rolled his eyes "yay, love you Tillie" I smiled kissing his cheek before setting up my PS5 so we could watch the film.

"Do you want anything to eat babygirl" Till asked as I inserted the film in "would you be mad if I refuse to eat" I asked hesitantly "not at all baby; how about a coffee or a hot chocolate" Till asked "oh definitely a coffee thank you" I smiled.

"Alright; go and take your stuff upstairs and get ready for bed because you have school in a for the first time in a few days and you need to be prepared" Till explained as he walked into the kitchen "ok Tillie" I smiled before I heard him grunt which made me laugh.

I took all my stuff upstairs into one of the small rooms and started to quickly get changed for bed; I know I can sort my stuff out tomorrow because no doubt Till will start writing the record tomorrow and it will give me something to do.

I finally changed for bed and walked downstairs seeing Till still in the kitchen but his PA was now nowhere in sight.

"Hey where's your PA" I asked sitting upon the couch "he has a separate annexe outside so he can have his own space" Till explained as he walked over to me with 2 cups within his hands "oh; is it like a proper building with heat or a shed" I asked starting to lie down upon the couch.

"It's a proper building; his own kitchen and toilet" Till smiled walking back into the kitchen "oh that's actually kinda cool" I said as I saw Till with a few snacks within his hands, placing them on the coffee table opposite me.

"I wonder if Dad will let me build one in the garden" I asked "absolutely not; your Dad will refuse that" he laughed before walking towards me before I noticed something in his hands.

"What's that" I asked Till as he sat next to me "your very own spider blanket" Till smiled before handing me the item "oh my god; it's so cool" I smiled holding it up, admiring it "I had it custom made for you" he smiled "aw I love it; thank you uncle Till" I smiled before I leaned over to kiss his cheek.

"I wanted to give to you the day we found you but other chaos reigned" he smiled soft at me "I love it" I smiled once again before spreading it out over us.

I soon played the film and I put my legs upon Till's lap to get more comfy as I continued to admire my new blanket.

"How much are you in this film" I asked "a fair few times; you'll even see me with a penguin soon" Till smiled "no shit; I thought it was named Amundsen Der Ameisenbär" (A/N Anteater) I laughed to myself.

Once the film really started to play; I started craving that familiar warmth and safety and soon crawled over to Till where I proceeded to rest my head upon his lap as I started to feel my eyes grow heavy with sleep.

"I love you babygirl" I heard Till before he kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111 16 15
A young girl named Luna must find her Father. While attempting to master her powers along the way. She meets some friends, who become her ally's in h...
Rosetta By Rada

Fanfiction

370 84 39
It had been 4 years since the revolution in Luna; that doesn't mean happily ever after is here yet... Rosetta Luciana lives a normal life in Madrid...
9.6K 186 19
when Jess breaks up with her boyfriend she haves no job and no where to go. she runs into someone and something amazing happens, it makes her life fe...
163K 4K 72
18 years is a long time to search for someone who went missing but the Russo family never gave up on their Principessa and they never will. Luna is e...