Heroes Forged by Truth

By fubuky14

In one of the infinite realities, here are three boys who, on the verge of death, in accidents caused by hero... More

Bio: Izuku and OC's
Chapter 1: Meeting new friend and beginning
Chapter 2: New Home
Chapter 3: UA Entrance Exam.
Chapter 4: UA 1st day
Chapter 6: USJ
Chapter 7: Explanation and rest time
Chapter 8: Dormitories, Announcement and Introduction
Chapter 9: Sports Festival
Chapter 10: Hero Names and Weekend

Chapter 5: Combat Training

176 4 0
By fubuky14

POV Narrator

The days went by, when they least noticed, a week had passed since the first day of school, Ochaco and Melissa joined the group, but Izumi was very jealous of them getting too close to Izuku, Ejiro and Denki also started hanging out with the group too, as Izuka, Shoto, Shoko, Katsuki and Katsumi still don't know that they are Izuku and Seth are back because of the mask they wear.

Mina: What do you think heroic training will be like?

Tsuyu: I don't know, but I want it to be something that doesn't involve us being afraid of being expelled if we come in last place.

???: I'M GOING IN...

All-Might: LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!

Melissa (thinking): This is definitely not normal, uncle.

Everyone: ALL-MIGHT?!

Ochaco: How AMAZING, hero #1 will teach us...

All-Might: YES, I'M HERE TODAY BECAUSE...

He pulls out a card showing the class we were going to have.

All-Might: COMBAT TRAINING!

Katsumi: Combat...

Katsuki: Training!

All-Might: YES, YOU GUYS RECEIVED YOUR HERO CLOTHES, NOW GO GET DRESSED UP.

Everyone went to change

Izumi: You guys looked great!

(Imagine them in masks)

Izuku: You look great too Izumi.

Izumi: Thank you.

All-Might: YOU ALL LOOK GREAT IN YOUR HERO CLOTHES, ANYWAY, THERE WILL BE TWO VERSE FIGHTS, ONE TEAM WILL BE THE VILLAINS TEAM AND THE OTHER WILL BE THE HEROES, THE VILLAINS MUST KEEP A FAKE BOMB UNDER PROTECTION OR CAPTURE THE HEROES TEAM WHILE THE HERO TEAM MUST EITHER CAPTURE THE VILLAIN TEAM OR TOUCH THE BOMB, ANY QUESTIONS?

Ochaco: Last place will be kicked out?

All-Might: NO.

Iida: Are we going to choose our pairs?

All-Might: NO, THE PAIRS WILL BE DRAWN.

Iida: Why draw?

Izumi: Just think about it, we won't always work with people we know when we're heroes.

Iida: It's true...

Now the teams were

Team A Izuku Yagi and Seth Argent

Team B Gaius and Katsumi Bakugou

...

Team I Katsuki Bakugou and Tenya Iida

Team J Izuka Midoriya and Shoto Todoroki

All-Might: TEAM "I" OF VILLAINS CAN ENTER, IN FIVE MINUTES TEAM "A" OF HEROES CAN ENTER.

Seth: Any plans?

Izuku: Katsuki has no idea who we really are, but knowing him, he'll probably try to come after us, so one of us distracts him, while the other looks for the bomb.

Seth: Right.

All-Might: THE TEAM OF HEROES CAN ENTER!

Izuku and Seth enter the building, it doesn't take long until Katsuki appears.

Katsuki: I found you!

He already launches an explosion, so Izuku and Seth dodge it by jumping to the side.

Izuku: You can go, I'll deal with him.

Seth quickly passes by Katsuki, who tries to stop him, but is hit by Izuku's flames.

Katsuki: HOW YOU...

Izuku wastes no time and punches Katsuki in the stomach.

Katsuki: AGH!

Izuku: Pathetic.

Meanwhile, Seth was looking for the bomb until he found Iida talking to himself near the bomb.

Iida: I told him not to go alone, but no, he left me here to keep the bomb alone...After mumbling he starts to act like he was a real villain, so Seth tells Izuku that the bomb was on the fifth floor, but he wouldn't have time to get there, so he would have to finish it alone.

Seth: Weaving.

He creates energy strands and manages to trap Tenya and goes towards the bomb to touch it, thus managing to finish the first test.

All-Might: THE TEAM OF HEROES WON!

They start to return and...

Katsuki: It's only over when I say it's over!

All-Migh: YOU'RE GOING TO KILL HIM LIKE THAT!

Katsuki: Not if he...

He was getting ready to pull a pin on his gauntlets, then Seth, who arrived at the scene, trapped his hand with the energy wires and Izuku punches him in the stomach again, which makes Katsuki faint.

Iida: Wasn't that kind of...

Seth: Keep quiet, believe me, he deserves it.

They just take Katsuki to the infirmary, then a few teams later it was time for two more teams to take the test to finish.

All-Might: TEAM "B" OF VILLAINS CAN GO PLACE THE BOMB, IN FIVE MINUTES TEAM "J" OF HEROES ENTERED THE SCENE.

Katsumi and Gaius place the bomb on the top floor and start talking after placing the bomb.

Gaius: So... do you have any regrets?

Katsumi: Why the question so suddenly?

Gaius: Just curious.

Katsumi: My only regret was not helping a friend when I had the chance...

Gaius: I see...

Katsumi: And do you have any?

Gaius: Just not being able to say goodbye to a friend...

Katsumi: We're in similar boats.

Gaius: In a way.

He would sit down and summon a spear out of thin air.

Katsumi: What exactly do you intend to do?

Shoto arrived out of nowhere and launched an ice barrage that was immediately destroyed by the flying spear.

Gaius: Your mission here will be to capture them, while I prevent them from approaching the bomb, what do you think?

Katsumi: I like the idea.

Katsumi starts attacking Shoto, Izuka tries to sneak up on the bomb and the spear throws him to the other side of the place.

Izuka: I'LL MAKE IT!

He tries to run only to be kicked in the stomach by Gaius, who despite not appearing to have muscle mass, was very strong and hit as if he had run over Izuka.

Izuka: AGH! H-How can you have so much strength?

Gaius didn't respond at all and just tied Izuka with a steel cable that he carried inside his uniform, and Katsumi had managed to immobilize Shoto.

All-Might: TEAM OF VILLAINS WON!

Everyone leaves there, so the day at UA ended, on the way...

Gaius: I heard something about Katsumi today.

Izuku: What would it be?

Gaius: She seems to bitterly regret not having helped you.

Seth: Maybe, but we still need more time to know for sure.

Gaius: Right...

He looked in another direction and talked to others.

Gaius: You can go home, I need to buy some things, like soda and popcorn to make today, so I'll go home.

Izuku: Right.

They follow and Gaius goes near a convenience store and sees two men and a woman.

???: Leave me alone, please.

???2: Freaks like you shouldn't walk the streets!

Gaius: Hey, why don't you go pick a fight somewhere else?!

???3: Who the hell are you...

Gaius pointed a spear at the neck of one of them and from a portal a sword was pointed at the neck of the other.

Gaius: Get out of here!

They both run away.

Gaius: Are you well, beautiful lady?

??? (blushing): B-Beautiful lady?

Gaius: I'm sorry if it bothered you, but I ended up calling certain women beautiful ladies... by the way, what's your name?

Ippan: I-Ippan Josei.

Gaius: My name is Gaius, nice to meet you.

Ippan: I-It's my pleasure... here.

She handed him a piece of paper.

Gaius: Is this your number?

Ippan: Yes, I want you to just have him to talk to, you are the first person who defends me.

Gaius: I see, well I have to go on my way, I hope to see you again.

Ippan: I say the same.

Gaius goes on his way to buy the things he needed and goes home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 12.7K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
70.5K 1.5K 44
The 19 year old (Y/n) is kidnapped by the Avengers. However, they quickly realize that they have kidnapped the wrong girl. However, they can't just l...
590K 21.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
14.9K 280 5
Izuku has a miserable life. His parents neglect him while his sisters and his former torment him every day. His dream is to become a hero but nobody...