Disney villains x oc female r...

By Goobercilia

Y/n isn't your ravage teenage girl. You see y/n had lost her father at a young age, and her mother just a wee... More

Authors notes
Prologue: meet y/n
Chapter 1: the god of the underworld (short update at end of chapter)
Chapter 2: the Mistress of Evil and the ex-Royal Vizier
Chapter 3: school friends and a sea witch.
Chapter 4 the new arrivels
Chapter 5: villainus dinner
Chapter 6: bullies
Chapter 7 the mall
Chapter 8: the folder
Chapter 9: help me, help you
Chapter 10: Academics part 1
Chapter 11: academic part 2
Chapter 12: a visit with family.
Chapter 13: Illness
Chapter 14: NH&NTHs
Chapter 15: the sword incident.
Chapter 16: the musical
Chaoter 17: drivers License
Chapter 18: the election part 1
Chapter 19: the election part 2
Chapter 20: the boy
Request
chapter 20.5: The Girl (Jeremy Pov)
Chapter 22: Start of Senior Year.

Chapter 21: Pool Party

198 9 11
By Goobercilia

It was a nice Saturday morning the week before school started. The world was quiet and no one was gonna bother you. You sat outside by the pool in a lounge chair reading your favorite book. All while taking in the sun's rays. It was good to relax without the distractions of your household. Atlest, until your phone began pinging off the hook. You sigh, put your book down and pick up your phone.

Ava- guys our schedules are out.

A week: tv media- Mrs Shimmer/Mr Eric

B week:

Block 1: Government- Mrs star

Block 2: art- Miss Dart

Block ¾: Precalculus Honors- Ms Lee

1st lunch

Block ⅚: forensics- Mr flower

Block ⅞: English honors- Mr John's

What about you guys?

Emma-

A week: tv media- Mrs Shimmer/Mr Eric

B week:

Block 1/2: Government- Mr Heart

Block ¾: Precalculus Honors- Ms Lee

1st lunch

Block ⅚: AP English- Mr Rivers

Block ⅞: Physics Honors- Mrs Silver

April-

A week: tv media- Mrs Shimmer/Mr Eric

B week:

Block 1/2: Government- Mr Heart

Block ¾: Precalculus Honors- Ms Lee

1st lunch

Block ⅚: AP English- Mr Rivers

Block ⅞: Physics Honors- Mrs Silver

Seeing your friends' messages, you exit out and go to safari. From there you open your schools home page and sign into the student portal to see your schedule. You look at it and smile seeing that it is gonna be a good year. You quickly copy and paste it into your group chat.

you-

A week: tv media- Mrs Shimmer/Mr Eric

B week:

Block 1: skills- Mr Jef/Ms Summers

Block 2: Government- Mr Dart

Block ¾: Precalculus Honors- Ms Lee

Block ⅚: chem- Mr Jay

5th Lunch

Block ⅞: English honors- Mr John's

Emma- Hey, we're all in math together!

April- Yes and we have all our classes together!

Ava- And look y/n, you're not alone this year! Well except for lunch, but still!

Emma- I just can't believe we're starting school soon, and our senior year nonetheless.

You- Don't remind me. My knee is finally cleared and school starts next week.

Ava- We should do something before the school year starts.

April- (y/n), what about your pool?

You looked up at the pool. Remembering back to when this all started and how they asked to come over. In fact, you hadn't had them over since the start of last school year. It would be nice to get together and chill before the start of the new school year.

You- I like the sound of that, what day works best for you guys?

April- I'm free all week.

Emma- no Fridays or weekends.

Ava- Mondays and Tuesdays are a no for me.

You- how about this Wednesday?

Emma- sounds good to me

Ava- same here

April- agreed

You- then it's settled, Wednesday will meet and chill by the pool.

You then put your phone down and looked back out onto the pool. There was much to do before Wednesday. Not to mention you hardly ever used the pool, just a jump or to back when the weather got warmer. You needed food, beverages, some floats, and maybe even some squirt guns and water balloons.

As your mind raced with thoughts, the door to the backyard opened and two boys came rushing out before jumping into the pool right in front of you. The water shot up out of the pool thankfully landing inches away from where you were laying. "Guys, be careful!" you shouted, not wanting to get wet.

"Sorry (y/n)" you heard from the pool. Two heads the poked out, only they were no longer boys, but electric eels. "But we needed a break from our-" Flotsam said before Jetsam added. "human selfs."

You sighed, there goes your quiet morning. You grab your phone and glance at the time, almost noon. Hearing your stomach growl, and with the eels not leaving anytime soon. You grabbed your book and phone before heading back inside. As you got up however, Pain and Panic both came rushing out and jumped into the pool. This time the water rushed and splashed all over you.

You stiffened as the cold water covered your body, you were freezing. Not only that but your book was dripping wet. At Least your phone was alright, with it being waterproof. But you favorite book? "Come on!" you shout in frustration.

"You alright (Y/n)" Pain questioned. From the pool he and panic surfaced, resting their arms on the edge.

You shake your head and look them dead in the eyes. "You both are gonna pay for this!" you mumble, shaking yourself and the book off before heading inside to change.

Upon entering the house, you passed several villains on your way to your room. Some laughed, some felt bad, but you didn't care. You just marched up to your room in an unhappy mood. You tossed your book into a small garbage bin in the corn of your room before quickly changing into a new outfit, t-shirt and shorts, before heading down to the kitchen for a bit.

In there you find Kronk and Silver getting stuff ready for dinner. Though it was only noon, it took a lot of prep to cook for 20+ people. Although they simply looked like they were talking when you entered.

"Hey fellas!" you greeted entering the kitchen.

"Hey (y/n)" they greeted.

You opened the fridge and pulled out a leftover roast beef sandwich you had gotten yourself the other day. You take a plate from one of the cupboards and place the sandwich on it. You then plop it into the microwave. As you did this, a thought popped into your head. You were gonna need food for the party, so maybe.

You turn to the two chefs. "Hey, can you guys make burgers?"

The two stopped the conversation and looked at you. "Burgers? Why is it one of the simplest dishes out there." Silver said.

"Why are you in the mood for some? I'm sure we can put it on the list-'' Kronk began but you stopped him. "No, not for dinner. I'm having some friends over on wednesday, we're gonna use the pool. I was thinking burgers were the easiest option and was hoping one of you could grill some up?"

"Sure thing kid!" Kronk said "I've been wanting to try the grill out for ages, this will be the perfect time."

"Did somebody say pool party?" Ursula questioned as she entered the room in her Vanessa form.

"I'm gonna have some friends over on wednesday, we're gonna use the pool. Last day of summer celebration."

"You want to use my bedroom for a party?" Ursula questioned, crossing her arms.

You rolled your eyes. Of Course one of them was gonna have a problem. "First, it is not your room, you have one in the house you just choose not to use. Second, it's my house, so if I want to have a pool party, then I'm gonna have a pool party." you heard the microwave beep and you took the food out.

"Then I guess I'm just gonna have to come."

You turn to her "Actually I was hoping it just be me and my friends-"

"Well you should have thought about that when you decided to use my space angelfish." She turned and exited the room, not before hallering "a sea creature can't be keeped from the water too long."

"God I hate her sometimes." you muttered, placing your plate on the counter.

Silver crossed over and placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Don't let Ursula crawl under your skin, you know she likes to stick her tentacles where they don't belong."

"I guess you're right." you then picked up your plate. "Now to find someone who can conjure up water balloons and squirt guns."

(the next day)

(your hair is top, your swimsuit is bottom. both done by 

The day of the party you found yourself in your bathing suit sitting on the couch waiting for your friends. All the villains were out in the backyard. The word about your pool party spread. Next thing you knew the villains had invited themselves. You weren't sure how your friends were gonna feel about it, but there wasn't much you could do. Even though it was your house, you still feel that sometimes things are out of your control.

The doorbell then rang and you shot up from the couch. You raced for the front door and opened it to find your friends on the other side. All dressed in swimwear with a towel under their arms. "Hey guys, come on in." you said, stepping aside. They all walked in and when they did, they gasped at the changes to your house.

"You weren't kidding when you showed those pictures." Amy said. They had not stepped in your home since the day after your mother died.

"Yep, all Hades is doing. Remodel the whole thing from top to bottom." you commented, shutting the door.

"Speaking of hades, where are the villains?" Emma questioned

"Most are off doing their own thing." you let out a small laugh thinking 'please let them be ok with this.' "But enough of that, let's go to the pool. We're burning daylight." Your friends nod and follow you to the backyard.

Once in the backyard however, your friends stopped and did a double take. Looking around they were quite surprised at the site. Kronk was on grill duty cooking up some hamburgers and hotdogs. Skinner had just finished preparing a salad to go along with them. Several villains were chilling in the pool or hottub while others were sitting in the many lounge chairs. And the animals had found a lovely tree to keep cool under.

"(y/n), I thought you said they were off doing their own thing?" Ava whispered as both groups looked at eachother.

"I did, and they are, with us." you said sheepishly before clearing your thoughts. "Guys, I would like you to meet my friends, April, Ava, and Emma." you getured to them "April, Ava, Emma, these are the villains."

A variety of "Hi's' ' and "Hello's' ' were shouted in the friendliest way a villain could. Your group of friends merely gave a jitterish wave.

You turned to your friends "Alright, I had Hades conjure us a table on the other side away from everyone. I made it clear to them that we are to be left alone in our little corner."

"(y/n), i'm not sure i'm comfortable with this." Emma said.

"Oh come on guys, it will be fun. You won't even notice they're here. We got music" you pull out your phone. "food" then getured to Kronk and Skinner who were now putting the hamburgers together. "a pool, and I bought a ton of water balloons for later."

"You had me at water balloons!" Ava said with a warrior face.

"And me at food." April added licking her lips.

"See April and Ava are ok with it. Pulse will have our own table on the other side of the pool." you pointed across the way to a small round table surrounded by four chairs. In the center of the table, was an umbrella providing shade. "You won't even know they're here with us."

"If you say so." she muttered as you led them over to the small table across the way. On the table was a bunch of water guns and sunscreen. You all took a chair, placing your towel on it. You all then smothered yourselves in sunblock before grabbing a squirt gun and jumping in the pool.

Even though the pool was full of evil doers, you and your friends found a small section of the pool to goof off in. There was small conversation, followed by the water gun fight. Lock, Shock, and Barrel and somehow found their way into the fight, splashing you guys like there was no tomorrow. Though you all were soaked from head to toe, your friend didn't seem to mind the shenanigans.

After swimming around for a bit, you all found yourself getting hungry. So you all got out of the pool and dried off. After you went to the food table. On it were several burgers both with and without cheese, and a big bowl of salad. At the end was water or lemonade and a variety of condiments. Your friends eyes it suspiciously, but you just took a plate and began to serve yourself.

Emma was next. She grabbed a plate and felt uneasy about the meal. She whispered to you. "Are you sure it's not-" you nudged Emma in the ribs before she could say anything else. "Ofcouse Emma." you muttered as you grabbed some salade then a glass of lemonade at the end of the table. Your friends followed, Emma and April both picked up cheeseburgers while Ava picked up a hamburger. They all grabbed lemonade, and some stopped for some condiments.

Being picky, you just stuck with a plane burger and headed back to your seat. Your friends soon followed but none looked to be appealed by the food choice. They all waited as you picked up the burger and took a bite. "Hmmm" you say as you let the flavor sit on your tongue. "You guys need to try it, kronk's cooking is the best." you say with your mouth full. Seeing that you had not collapsed yet. Your friend all picked up the burgers and took a bite. They all smiled as the flavor set into their mouths.

"This is incredible!" April stated.

"Who knew villains could cook?" Ava asked as she took another bite.

"Ya know, i guess the villains aren't that bad." Emma said with a full mouth.

"Told ya." you smiled. You all made sure to pace yourselves with the food. Though it was so good, you all managed to scarf it down in less than five minutes. Though when you finished, you found yourself getting hit by water balloons.

"Hey!" you shouted look for who tossed them at you. You looked to your right to see Pain and Panic laughed as they rushed to get more water balloons from the bin. You shook your head as you looked at your friends. "You guys thinking what I'm thinking?"

They all nodded. You all quickly stood and raced for the water balloon bucket. You each took two and began surveying the yard for anyone with a balloon. While your friend either went after each other or the sidekicks that decided to play, you had another target in mind.

You duck behind one of the rocks. Though some of the villains weren't playing, there was one you had your eye on. Hades was talking to Facilier by the waterslide. You smiled as you raised your hand and launched it at his head.

A big splash was heard and all the villains gasped. Hades stood there, motion less. He placed a hand on his head as he, confirming his flame had gone out. He quickly turned around to see you smirking.

While everyone thought you were toast, you knew better on how Hades would react. "Oh your getting it now kid!" Hades shouted as he conjured up a water balloon in his hand and chucked it at you. You ducked behind a rock and giggled. Never have you had this much fun with water, or with your friends, or even with the villains for that matter. Quickly you raced back to your base and picked up another water balloon. You smiled as you raced back into the battlefield, the best last day of summer ever! 

Athors note: 3/26/24

hahaha, I'm back! can you believe it took me 6+ months to write this chapter? but it is so good to be back. I've had several plans for the future, but this one drove me insane. but now it's written, sorry if it's not the best, but it's what I can give right now. there is more to come, hopefully by the end of the week. this chapter was also recommended by PirateLover57, a person on my discord. serval people have been asking for things and I keep forgetting to put them down as inspiration for the chapter. so for that, I'm sorry will try to do better. though this wasn't one of my favorites, it was still fun to write.

alright, here is the part where I ask for feedback. I know, selfish, but I love to see what you guys think, both the good and the bad. and if you have any suggestions for further chapters feel free to comment or join our discord server. we do feedback chats and people submit their own chapters for my stories so if you are interested, let me know down in the comments, and ill send you a link. alright I'm gonna go call it a night and hit the hey. Goober out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 324 7
(Y/N) is the daughter of rogue and Anita. she's a fun, average teenager and just like her farther so loves music and their pet Dalmatians pongo and P...
45.5K 2.1K 36
Summary: Y/n somehow become the villainess in her own bestfriend love story and some event lead her to her death But universe has some other plan f...
30K 726 33
Read Their Youngest Vk first. Requests are open! One shots of Y/n being Mal's little. Mal x Female Reader (Y/n) Based off of Disney Descendants. This...
262K 5.4K 27
You are Heidi, the daughter of Hades, King of the Underworld and God of the Death, from Hercules. You and the VKs known as Mal daughter of Maleficen...