you saved me. billie eilish x...

By wherearethelarries

you never know what happens when you dial the wrong number and it changes your life forever or a young singer... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29

28

182 7 0
By wherearethelarries

wednesday rolled around the corner faster than anyday of the week. the fans have been going crazy about the news billie was going to tell them. they knew it wasnt an album since she had just released one, but they knew it was big. 

billie and i were at her interview. finneas was sat beside her while they got asked questions about life and the album. 

"so enough about the album, you guys probably have had enough of that. so billie i take it that many of your fans are speculating many rumors about you and model influencer y/n?" the interviewer asked and i looked to claudia beside me and burried my face into her chest knowing what was coming next. "yeah i see that shit everywhere i look" billie answered laughing. "so i also see loads about the fact she moved in with you, is that true?" the interviewer was asking questions that were obvious. "yeah she did, shits dope" billie said and glanced at me who was shaking. "i see youre looking at someone now" the interviewer said making billie giggle. "so are you and y/n dating then?" she asked and billie looked at finneas who looked at claudia who looked at me and i looked at billie and nodded my head. "uhh yeah we are" billie smiled and the interviewer clapped her hands.

"y/n dear would you come here then?" she asked me and i shook my head. this interview was about billie and finneas and the hell of the job they did with the album. not billies love life. "just come here for 2 minutes baby" billie said and i walked to the couch they were seated at. "welcome y/n, billie just came out about your relationship, how do you feel?" she asked me making me turn hot. "i mean we have been talking about it for a while now so good i guess" i laughed nervously as the interviewer raised an eyebrow. "oh so you have been dating for a long time i am assuming?" she said looking between finneas billie and i. "yeah, for about 8 months almost 9" billie said and i smiled. "wow okay! here we have it folks billie and her girlfriend have been dating for almost 9 months!" she said smiling. "and what about you finneas, how are you and claudia?- actually claudia why dont you come too?" claudia walked over to where we were and finneas but his arm around her waist. 

"well guys, we dont usually ever have interviews turn out like this! ive enjoyed you all, let us know in the comments how you feel about this!" she said and the cameras went of. 

on the way back to our car, finneas and claudia hopped into the back and i got into the drivers seat while billie sat in the passenger seat. "well shit!" finneas said as got into the car and all laughed. "were out baby" billie said and i leaned over to kiss her. "this is a time to party! lets go out to eat" claudia said with a huge smile. "wait i want to call my mommy" billie said making me smile at her fondly. i looked back at claudia and smiled. she was my best friend at this point. "hi mama, guess what i did?" billie said in her baby voice. i could hear maggie ask what in the back of the phone. "y/n and i told everyone were datingg" billie said excitedly. i heard maggie yell through the phone and billie pulled the phone away putting it on speaker. "i am so happy for you guysss, your fans are going to be so happy, they already speculated it so now that its real its going to be awesome. i love you both" maggie said and i pouted my lip. shes the sweetest. "yeah were going to go out and celebrate, claudia and finneas are with us" billie said and turned to the backseat. "hi mom" finneas said and smiled. claudia said hello too. 

"i feel like i got angel wings now" billie said as we were sitting in a booth at a restraunt downtown. "youre sweet" i told billie and she looked at me smiling. "i can finally take your hand without worrying!" billie said happily and put her hand on mine. "you know the interview doesnt come out for another 2 days right?" i told billie, laughing "i know but i dont care. the news is out so let me love you" she said and put her face next to mine. 

we got our orders and food and chatted with claudia and finneas. i loved this so much. "lets do a cheer" finneas requested as he picked up his soda. "to loving your soulmate and being happy" finneas said and we all clinked our drinks together. 

when billie and i got home, shark came running to me and jumping wanting to be pet. "someone likes you better than me" billie said with an angry face pretending to be mad. "hey, i took care of him for months, i wouldnt be surprised" i said winking at billie. "its okay, i will love you more than he loves me" i said putting my arms around billies waist.

being in the home we now shared, felt different. it was so much happier. like we could be free. we were finally happy. 

"i wonder how the fans are going to react" billie said as we laid in bed with shark between us.  "they probably are all going to hate me. thats usually how it goes. anytime you have any type of interaction with anyone they all hate them" i told her and she looked at me with a sad face. "most of the time, but youre different. i think that my real fans know that you made me happy. i love you" she said and pulled me into her arms.

"i love you more" 

--

today the interview was supposed to come out. i was sitting in the kitchen of claudia and finneas' house while we waited for it to air. "you nervous?" claudia asked as she handed me some salad. "eh, not really, i dont really care. just worried for billies sake" i said honestly. "why you worried about my sake?" billie said walking into the kitchen. she took a bite of my salad and took a seat on the chair at the island. "because your fans are crazy" i said laughing a bit. "yes, but they love me. and if they love me then they will love you because i love you" she said and took another bite of my salad. "yes sure billie you can have a bite of my salad!" i said in a sarcastic way. "thank you very much" she said and moved the bowl to right in front of her.

this bitch.

"the interview is out!" finneas called out from the living room. claudia and i went into the livingroom and sat on the couch, he pressed play and i took a deep breath.

the moment the scene came on where billie was asked about me, my stomach dropped. i looked over to finneas who had his eyes glued to the screen. i then looked to billie who was staring at me smiling. she kissed my temple and leaned into me. 

"holy shit!" billie said as she grabbed my phone from my lap. my phone kept lighting up from text messages from old friends and instagram kept lighting up as well. i went into my dms and saw a shit ton of requests trying to tell me how happy they were.

then i got a phone call.

it was my mom.

"what the fuck" i said and put my phone faced down. i tried to not cry. i havent talked to my mom in two years. i didnt want to talk to her. she hurt me badly. we got along well but when she found out my grandma died, she blamed it all on me and made me believe it was my fault. i looked at the ring on my finger and it was the last ring my grandma gave to me. billie could tell something was wrong so she grabbed my phone and pulled me off the couch taking me to the backyard. 

"what happened mamas? you shut yourself out.. is- is it too soon to tell the world?" she asked as she put a protective arm on my arm. "no billie its perfect time. im happy" i said, trying my best to put a smile on my face. "what really happened" she asked not letting the conversation go. "my mom called." i said quietly. billie knew about my mom but not the whole story. "oh" she said and pulled me into a hug. "want to call her? i can be here when you do it" she said and i shook my head. "whenever youre ready" she said and i nodded pulling away from the hug.

"enough being sad lets go back inside. don't mention it please" i said and we walked into the house. when i did get inside tho, my phone was ringing again. but this time it was a facetime from my sister. i answered and everyone sat near me so we can all see her. as i picked up, she started going ballistic "what the hell y/n, why didnt you tell me you guys were coming out?! what the fuck im going crazy" she said and i laughed at her. "omg are you in claudias house?" she said and put her hand over her mouth. i moved the camera to claudia and she waved. "how are you feeling?" she asked and i told her i was good. "can i say congratulations to billie?" she said and i nodded handing the phone to billie. "i love youuuu" she said once the phone was back to me. "oh y/n did mom call you?" she said and my face fell. billie put her hand on my back and i nodded. "she called me too. she says shes happy for you. and that she wants to catch up" sophia said and i stayed quiet. "i dont know, ill call her later. were about to leave i got to go bye" i said and hung up. i didnt want to talk to her.

the room was quiet and i walked up to go find shark. he was playing with peaches in the backyard. i felt a presence near me and i turned to see finneas standing beside me. "hey" he said and i turned back to the dogs. "whats up" i said lighing the mood. "i can sense that you and your mom dont really have a good relationship" he said and i slowly nodded. "tell me what happened" he said comfortingly and so there i went, told him my whole life story and when i was done, i looked up to see him have glossy eyes. "im so proud of you" he said and gave me a hug. i hugged him back and told him not to worry.

i looked on my phone to see so many news articles and congratulations about me and billie. i then went onto tiktok to see the first thing was an edit of me and billie together. i laughed and showed it to finneas and he laughed too telling me to go show billie. so thats what i did

the rest of the night went by smoothly and before we knew it, it was 9 at night and we were packing shark into billies car. we said bye to everyone and got home. the ride was quiet.

billie and i showered together and every so often she would place sweet kisses onto my back and head. i was in love with this girl so much. i needed her the most. i was in need of some loving my whole life and she made up for 17 years of my life. 

"so, want to post something on instagram?" billie asked as we got into the bed and cudlled. "sure go for it!" i said and we looked through her camera roll to find a good picture to post. 

billie eilish posted a story

caption- my whole heart. i love you @yourinstagram

i smiled and reposted the photo. 

"que texted me" i said to billie and she rolled her eyes. "what the fuck he want" she said sassilly. "he said he wants to meet up with me tomorrow. he said he has something to tell me i guess" i read the message outloud and billie let out a big yell. "why he always trying to find ways into our lives?" she asked and i shrugged my shoulders. "should i go?" i asked billie "i dont fucking know, hes weird as fuck." she said and i nodded. "what if its about my sister though" i said my eyes widened. "then go" she said and pulled me into her chest. "but if i find out he tried to do something to you, i will kill him. you got that?" billie said and i laughed into her chest. 

the next morning, billie and i went on a walk around our neighborhood before i had to get ready to go see what que wanted. 

"please let me know what happens" billie said and kissed me. i got out of her car and walked to the cafe we were meeting. 

i saw him waiting for me with coffee and a pastry. i sat across from him and he looked nervous. "whats up?" i said as i took a seat. "lets go for a walk" he said and i agreed and we walked down the not so busy streets of LA. "what do you have to tell me?" i asked and he gulped. pretty loudly. hes gross. "well um" he started. god hes annoying. "well what? spit it out. please dont tell me that you broke my sisters heart" i said and he stopped in his tracks. "what? no" he said and i huffed. "so spit it out" i said and crossed my arms. "well, um... sophia and i..." he started "sophia and you what. youre going to make me mad spit it out" i said and he put his hand over his face. "sophias pregnant" he said and i felt like i passed out. i know i didnt but that the hell? "are you joking?" i asked. i was shocked. my sister was barely about to turn 18 and she still had so much life to live. "im not" he said and i shook my head in disbelief. "why couldnt she tell me?" i asked and he shrugged. "she didnt want you to be mad" he said and i nodded. "i dont care that shes pregnant- actually i do im angry because youre not careful- but you better stay with her. you got some balls getting her pregnant. so you got two options kay? stay with my sister and help with that god damn baby, or i will put you in prison for being a fucking cougar" i said and smiled once i was done. "got it?" i said and he nodded. "im sorry" he said and i put my hand on his shoulder. "dont tell me sorry. tell billie youre sorry" i said and we walked back to the cafe. 

we talked a bit more before i sent billie a text saying she needs to come get me. 

when i got into the car billie was looking at me like she was waiting for an answer. "sophias pregnant" i said and she gasped so loudly. "what the fuck he cant keep his dick in his motherfuckin pants" she yelled and looked at me. "why are you not mad?" she asked me and i shrugged my shoulders. "shes fit to be a mom. but, i already gave him an ultimatum about the sitatuon. he wont be going anywhere and he is going to pay for that baby i dont care" she nodded her head and flipped que off from the window of the car and drove off. i laughed at her and pulled up instagram

"what the fuck!" i said and billie jumped. "why the hell are you screaming" she said with furrowed eyebrows. "look at this shit" i said and showed her the instagram post

liked by: billiefan, fuckmedaddy and 22,435 others (imagine lots of buildings and people lol)

celebnews: Singer Billie Eilish's new girlfriend, model y/n spotted out with girlfriends ex boyfriend rapper 7:AMP. could billie and y/n be fake? yall rocking with this? 

comments disabled

"thats gotta be a fucking joke" billie said laughing out loud. "ew i want no part of having any type of photos with him" i said and fake gagged. 

yourinstagram posted a story!

caption: guys im gagging, hes my sisters boyfriend believe it or not. fuck you all 😭😭 

i posted my story and i started getting likes and shit. i was gagged. that was gross. i hate him

"i love you mama" billie said when we walked through the door to the house

i sent me sister a quick text telling her i wasnt mad and i still loved her and i wanted to be apart of the pregnancy and she thanked me. 

"billie?" we were sitting on the couch eating burritos. "i want to thank you for making my life worth living" 

----

boring chapter and its all over the place but its funny so why not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 748 23
Megan and her best friend Nora can't live without each other. They've gone through the good and bad things together, never leaving each other's side...
63.9K 339 28
Are you a good girl? ...
495K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
52K 2.2K 43
Billie Eilish x fem!oc {COMPLETED} an abusive relationship disguised by her career and a honeymoon phase. Started- 2.01.21 Completed- 3.27.21