MY ONLY ONE β™‘

By tkbbb02512

VEGASPETE....πŸ–€πŸ’™ More

characters...
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 - confession
confession
15 - welcome to the family
16 - together
17 - boyfriend
18 - sweet tickles
20 - only you
NOT UPDATE - INFINITY ♾️
Hello there πŸ‘‹πŸ»

19 - insecurity

640 32 4
By tkbbb02512

After finishing his classes pete and his friends went to library....

Pete recieved call from vegas... He picked up immediately...

"Hello baby...." Vegas said..

"Hello..."

"What are you doing...."

"Just finished classes..."

"Going home..??" Vegas asked

"No... I've to go library first then I'll go home...."

"Hmm..."

"What are you doing btw...." Pete asked

"Just little work...."

"Hmm... Have you lunch..?"

"No.. and you..."

"Why...." Pete asked him...

"Just come finishing meeting and called you... Did you eat..?" Vegas asked him...

"No.."
Pete pouted like vegas can see him right now...

"And why's that??"

"Well.. I just finished my lecture and now we're going to library.. so I'll eat after that...."

"How much time will it takes ?"

"May be 30 minutes...."

"Hmm..." And that time Pete's friends called him...

"Vegas.. I have to go...I'll call you later okay babe... And eat something please... See you at home..."

"Hm.. baby, love you... Take care..."

"Take care vegas.. i love you too.... Now baabye my friends are waiting...."
Pete hangup call and went to his friends....

It's take pete little more then he expected.... it's take them hour to complete their work...

When Pete came outside he check his phone and there's so many calls and massage from vegas saying where's he... Why he didn't picked up any call and many more... He immediately called vegas...

Pete's phone is silent because they're in library and he didn't noticed his phone...
Vegas called him many times now...

on third ring vegas picked up call...

"Hello..baby "
Vegas' voice is little calm now... because he already checked if pete fine or not... Don't ask how hehe..

"Vegas... Hello .. I'm sorry I didn't noticed because my phone was in silent and I'm library so ...."

"Hmm..It's okay baby... Are you done??"

"Yes....just " That time someone called pete from behind

"Vegas... Wait a minute please...."
Vegas hummed in response...

(Conversation between person and pete...:)

'Pete...'

"Yes phi..."

"How are you... Long time no see..."

"Yes.. phi... I'm fine... How are you...."

"I'm good as always...."

"Hmm..." Pete don't want to talk to that person more so directly asked him...

"Is there anything I can help phi..."

"Oh.. no no just want to ask you if you're free this weekend...."

"Huh.. weekend...."

"Yes... We're going new theme park opening in weekends so asking if you're free..." Person looked at his friends... And they nodded...

Without thinking anything more.. pete answered him...

"Phi.. I'm sorry but I have already plans with my boyfriend...." Pete smiled at him.. not wanting to sound rude... (Listening this smile curved on vegas' face...
Listening this person' smile droped...

"Ohh... Is That so..."

"Yes.. phi... okay phi if there's nothing more.. I'm going it's getting late..."

"Hmm.. okay... Want me to drop you..."

"No it's okay phi... I'll manage..."

Pete almost forgot vegas' on call... He panicked little because he knows how vegas don't like when someone tries to be close with pete...

"Hello babe... Are you there......"

"Hmm.." vegas just hummed in response.. didn't say anything more...

"Vegas... Ummm.. what are doing..."

"Nothing just waiting..."

"Waiting...??"
Pete asked him...

"Hmm... " "For wh----??" Pete didn't complete his sentence when vegas said..

"Baby look up while walking or you'll get hurt...."

"Yes vegas...it's just my shoe laces are undone so--- wait how do you know...." Pete asked when he realises what vegas said...

Vegas chuckled at this... That time pete Heard students around him saying....
'look who's he....'
'Yes.. he's so handsome....'
'oh.. god he's so handsome....'

Pete looked at the direction...and shocked to see person...

"Vegas...." He mumbled with out noticing that he's still on call...

"Hmmm..."

"I- what are you doing here... I-i mean where are you vegas..." Pete Don't believe on his eyes... Like he's seeing his handsome boyfriend... Who's now centre of attraction.. everyone' just staring at him....

"Why, What happened...?" Asked vegas who's now staring at person who's he waiting for...

"Is that you..."

"Where..."

"You're there... Vegas standing at front gate..."

"No.... I'm not..."

"Yes, you're...."

"Don't tell me pete you're staring at other man..when you have this handsome boyfriend...."

"I'm not vegas... I can't see properly ... I feel like you're here that's why...." there are so many students at that time so pete can't see properly if he's seeing vegas standing there..
Vegas chuckled... And that time pete noticed it's vegas who's standing there... Pete pouted...

"Yes... It's you...." Vegas laughed at him..

"yes I'm so what..."

"What are doing here....huh"

"well I'm waiting for my boyfriend...."

"Who boyfriend...."

"My pretty boy...." Pete blushed at this... But hides it immediately... Pete hangups the call...

Vegas smiled at him... And waved his hand towards pete.. that makes everyone's attention towards him... But he don't care.. he went to his boyfriend...
When vegas noticed Pete' undone shoe laces he bend down and tied his shoe laces... Seeing this pete felt very warm feeling... He smiled at vegas...Vegas caressed his head and kissed his temple....

Pete hugged him... Putting his head on vegas' shoulder...

"Missed me...??" Vegas asked him...

"Hmm..."

"I missed you too baby, Okay now let's go..." Pete nodded...

While they're going home... Vegas stopped his car infront of resturant... Pete first confused... He looked at vegas...

"You didn't eat anything... Did you??.." vegas said as he tucked Pete's hair behind his ear...

"No I'm hungry...." Pete said pouting...Vegas chuckled...

"Did you eat vegas..." He asked.. vegas shook his head saying no...

"Why..."

"Want to eat with you... That's why..."

"Aww.. " pete leaned toward vegas and pecked on his lips...

"Hey! You.." vegas said.. because it's unexpected for him... Pete giggled...

"Now please let's go I'm so much hungry..." Vegas kissed his cheeks and said...

"Let's go..." Pete nodded cutely... Both went out ... And made their way in restaurant...

From afar someone is literally burning in anger seeing pete with someone....

---------

Time skips-----

At time when vegaspete came home... They're just talking and going to their room... But bodyguard tell them some guests are their in living room.. so both went there...

When both entered they saw vegas' mom dad and others are there in living room... Chatting with eachother.. laughing...

When macau noticed his brother's presence he called him...
"Hia... P'pete..." He called them.. and everyone looked at them... Both went there...

Suddenly vegas pulled into hug... He's shocked at first... And it's his childhood friend 'yana'.. he's feeling little uncomfortable because it's sudden and other thing is in his mind is pete...
He tried to back from hug but she's hugging him tightly...

"I missed you , you vegas..." She said loudly to him and parted from hug... Having wide grin on her face...

"Ohh.. hii yana..." Finally vegas said awkwardly... Creating little distance between them...

"Oh.. hii pete.. how are you..." Yana asked.. yes pete know yana, because she sometimes came to mension with her mom.. if there's any party or something so they know eachother....

"Hii.. khun yana... I'm fine, how are you.." pete asked maintaining his usual smile...
Vegas looked at him...

"I'm fine..." She sifted her attention now on vegas...

Pete who's standing behind him.. now went to side where his friends are standing...

First yes, she's her friend from childhood but she's not that close at time...and in these years.. both never talked or anything, vegas knew about her, like how she tried to get close to him years ago, and now he's in relationship with pete, he don't want any misunderstanding between him and pete...

Yana took vegas' hand made him sit beside her... Everyone from theerapanyakul' family.. now there only focus is on pete... Who's standing there silently... No one knows what he's thinking... But they know that Pete's not type of who get easily jealous or something but now.... Now anyone can tell that Pete's looking little upset....

"How are you young man..." Yana's father asked.. who's good business friend of kan....

"I'm fine uncle... How are you doing.." vegas asked maintaining his distance with yana.. who's now being so clingy with him...

"Well I'm doing good .." vegas just gave little smile...

"You're become so thin vegas... You're not taking care of yourself.. " yana said.. making worried face... Seeing this tankhun and Porsche who's sitting there silently looked at eachother... Making
🤢 Face... Like how dramatically she's saying everything....

Vegas didn't said anything... She pouted.. seeing this "you're looking ug---" tankhun about to said but macau who's sitting beside him.. closed his mouth.. not letting him complete his sentence... Macau looked at them awkwardly... And tankhun only get glare from his mother.. he signed... Macau hesitated but removed his hands from tankhun's mouth....

Well it's obvious that she's trying hard to close with vegas... And everyone knows that...

They talked about things... And in this time pete stayed silent...his friends beside him tried to talk but pete didn't said anything... He just looked down all the time... Vegas and including everyone care about .. they time to time glanced towards pete...

After sometime... Yana's mother started speaking...
"Well since vegas is here, we want to talk about something...." She said and she looked at her husband and her daughter.... Who blushed...
And seeing this tankhun wants to just throw that mug he's holding towards her... Like how someone just blush without any reason... Macau still having hold on him ..

"Phi... Don't do any stupid thing.. or aunty will kick us out from house...." Macau whispered to him.. tankhun looked little annoyed.. he just want to go from there... But he knows his mom will punish him....

"Oh yes .." said yana's father.... He looked at Vegas mom dad

"Oh yes.. sure .." kan said with nod...
Vegas is confused.. as everyone there... Like what are they talking about, But just sat silently.. throwing glance towards pete time to time....

"Well we're finding some matches for yana... And " his father said.. and looked at vegas...

"And we're here today to let you know that we want our daughter to marry with vegas..." His father said...Everyone in room shocked hearing this... Like whattt dude...

"Yes.. and they know eachother for longtime.. so it's good for them...." Yana's mother said... As he looked at vegas' mother and give her smile... Lilly who's is still in shock but maintain to give her little smile back...

Pete who's hearing everything just can't handle now.. He just want to get out from room.. he's feeling uneasy right now... He's feeling insecure ????

Tankhun who wanted to get out from for long time ... Now get chance.. he looked at her mom.. and she nodded at him.. and taking chance....and we know our drama queen... Hah...

"Oiiii!!!! I'm board here... " He said suddenly standing up.. with this Porsche who's still in shock jump scared, having his one hand his chest... He hitted tankhun's butt... Tankhun glared at him....

"Ai! Pete... Ai! You lovers... Let's go.. it's time for my series...." He shouted...

"Oii!!! Just don't shout you...." Porsche about to say but he felt hand on his thighs.. he looked at kinn.. who just nodded at him like saying.. let him be.. Porsche signed... Kinn pointed towards pete... And that time he understands... He looked at his bestie with concern...

Tankhun dragged pete and other from there... He also take macau with him...
Well not without saying....

"Oh.. yana.. well I'm really sorry for you in advance.... " Yana looked at him like what's he saying...

"Huh..." Tankhun just smirked at her... Blowing His imagery hair

After they went out... Now it's awkward silence..and nobody said anything... Still thinking like what's happening...

And that time Anya broke silence saying...

"Well it's their choice.. you know how today's kids are... Right sis...." She said as she looked at lilly like saying say something...

"O-oh yes... " She looked at vegas.. who's now in his thoughts... It's really awkward... Not know why...may be Because they already have someone as their in-law... 👀

----

Vegas looked at his mom dad.. and they just nodded at him... And finally vegas got permission...

"Umm.. I don't want to sound rude..." Everyone looked at him... Waiting for him to complete what he's saying...

"But I'm sorry uncle-aunty... " He removed yana's hands from his arms.. which she's holding since starting...

"I'm sorry... I know you come here with so much expectations but... " He looked at him mom.. she assured him with nod..

"I'm already in relation with someone.. and I love him... So..."

"Huh... You're in relationship....and himm???"Yana in shock asked vegas...

"Yes... And soon we're going to marry..." And that's unexpected answer for everyone in the room... But still no one said anything..

"You're not joking vegas.. right???..." Yana still asked him with hope.. like vegas is just kidding...

"No I'm not.." vegas gave her tight smile... He looked at her mom-dad..

"I'm sorry..." He said.. finally standing up from his sit...

"Well I'm taking my leave..." He don't want to sit there... only thing in his mind is all about pete right now..He leave everyone and shocked yana..behind... Went to meet pete... Now he's his only priority...

😼🖤💙...

Sorry for late update...
I'll take my time.. and surely update soon...
Take care buddies... Thank you for reading... Know me your thoughts in comments... Love yaa.. 😏🖤💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.6K 1.4K 16
And suddenly his silence made us realise, how much we need him A Kinnporsche Series Fan fiction
227K 7.7K 15
VegasPete Fanfic
19.5K 917 28
Forced marriage of KimVegas #4 -kim - 9/6/2024 #1- vegas 9/6/2024 #1 - KimVegas 9/6/2024 #2 vegaskim 9/6/2024 #2 kinnporschetheseries 9/6/2024 Englis...
116K 5.7K 41
Let's take this off-screen. *COMPLETE*