The Cursed Bride

By jesminsawda

Sadah is hiding many secrets,thoughts and mysteris in her head.And fortunately she want's nothing to do with... More

Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Characters & Writer's note

Chapter-31

4 1 0
By jesminsawda

Sadah

I look at Agnes who guides me to whisk the cake batter."What are you doing?",Katherine enters the kitchen."Oh,Hi Katherine!",I smile at her.She smiles back. "Hi but what are you doing?", she asks me with a raised eyebrow." I am making a cake!
I know how to make vanilla or chocolate but I never learnt red velvet.",I shrug while pouring the batter in a mold.

"Don't you have school today?", she asks me." Yeah,well Aaron suggested I homeschool for this year which is fine by me.",I tell her and pop the mold in the oven.

"Ok.Actually I was looking for you The boys are asking for you. ", she tells me." Oh,ok.Agnes, call me after it is done.",I tell the sweet old hosukeeper who nods at me similing.

I follow Katherine as she takes me in the basment.My eyes widens seeing the pitch black room which has a projecter on and every pair of eyes is on the projector.Katherine stands beside Victor while I stand beside Aaron who is actually sitting with his glasses on.And when Aaron has his glasses on,you know it's important.

He has a computer on and I look at it amazed.It ha so many tiny symbols on the monitor and Aaron is constantly typing more before he presses enter.
"Ok,now let me tell you our next step.

This is Savanah Gallagher.", Aaron presses a button and the image of a woman isplaced on the big screen." She is currently in my office giving interview but she is also one of the most trusted woman of Silas Rodriguez.",he says to everyone.I don't understand why I am here but ok.

"She will be spying on my every move.But as per rumours I am currently away on my honeymoon, so for that my position will be taken care by Yuvraaj Rajawat for now.", he says.

"Where is his picture?", I whisper to him as he presses no picture."There he is. Sitting right infront of you.", Aaron informs me and I look infront of me to find two pair of green eyes looking at me in the dark.I cannot see his face clearly but his facial shadow is extremely handsome.

I blush as he smirks and I look away in embarassment. "And since he is also the grandson and only heir to Indian mafia,Silas has another golden opportunity to strike a contract with him for the shipments of his busniess.", Aaron says.

I try not to question all those questions in my head."And from his ex right hand man's confession,he plans to do so too.

With Savanah Gallagher and Yuvraaj Rajawat's involvement AK group of Industrices will be...joining hands... again.

For that Silas will be needing to distract Aaron Kingstone and here comes the russians.", Aaron says sarcastically and puts on Victor's picture.

Victor glares at him."Silas will convince the russians and give them bullshit prove against Aaron Kingstone which he already has started to plan.
The russians will be kidnapping Aaron Kingstone's wife from their romantic gateaway.",Aaron says dryly as if he is annoyed.

" Aaron Kingstone will be busy dealing with russians while Yuvraaj Rajawat will fall into greed and sign the papers of Silas Rodriguez.

Power goes to Silas.Aaron Kingtsone.0.Silas Rodriguez.1.",Aaron says.

"That is what you want them to think untill.you ambush them during the shipment?", I ask Aaron.

" Why do you think we will attack during the shipment?",he frowns at me."Because that's when the shipments aka the human carrying cargos will arrive.

You plan an ambush, kill him and you save the people  ",I tell him.

" We are not planning to kill him.",Victor says to me."We are planning to cage him and take out all informations,free the humans then kill him."

"You think FBI,CIA and the entire world will just watch a villian go into thin air, the biggest human trafficking gang to just maically stop one day while you gather information from punching in his gut?", I ask him.

"I have power more than them.The FBI,CIA won't do a thing and if I involve them it would mean another loophole, Silas's men can be scattered in their firm.", he tells me.

" How do you know someone in your team isn't Silas's men?",I ask him. "Because I handpicked nearly thousands of men.I have eyes everywhere,darling.", he tells me.

I shut up because it's not my place to talk." So,tomorrow Yuvraaj you are joining my company as the part-time CEO.Next day,Sadah and I are going to Maldives and Then the plan starts on it's own.",Aaron says.

"Doesn't the world think we are already in our honeymoon?Because you are neither going to office,nor am I going to school.Everyone will wonder.", I ask him frowning."People need sometime healing, darling.

People don't expect a thirty three year old busniessman just to start working after getting hit by three bullets nor do they expect you to go to school afte r a miscarriage which you did but you won't since now the public knows about it.", he tells me.

" You told the paparazzi about-",
"Yes,my PR team is handling it.", he says to me and I nod quitely.I don't want the news of my miscarraieg to go public.People loves to judge, they will judge me.My families will judge me and they will try to involve.What is going on Aaron's head?

"Tristan and Carol will go undercover to meet our allies in Asia and Africa.Blaze, it's your job to keep these connected to the database and you will act as the lifeguard of the mission.You see anything go down you have eyes and ears everywhere ring them all up.", Aaron hands Blaze a silver chain holding a dark black dog tag.

"What is that?", I ask Aaron quitely. " That is the key to all the files,evideces,datas and everything.",he tells me."And you are trusting me with this.Interesting.",Blaze scoffs clearly still angry at him from yesterday night.

Aaron gives him an annoyed look.
"And this is yours.", Aaron hands me a nother chain but instead of a dog tag it holds a beautiful black daisy shaped diamond.I look at the dog tag and the pendant and it finally clicks.

The dog tag has a hole in between it that resembels a daisy." The database won't open untill you two are togther.",he says to us."Why are you giving me this?",I ask in disbelife.

"So,he doesn't forget saving you if anything goes wrong.", he gives Blaze a pointed look.He doesn't want to lose either me or Blaze.Blaze rolls his eyes.
"

This is yours.",Aaron throws two rings at Tristan and Carol who catches it."Both holds every password,passcode and even directions of how to get through every closed door or room and any sitauation.

They are water proof,too. ",he tells them.

" This one is for you.",Aaron hands the new guy another ring but this one has a sapphire on it."The small chip under the stone has a recording system and it is always connected with the internet and my own database.

It will start recording anytime you slightly press on it from the sides.It also has connection with the main database.You need anything you simply ask to it.",Aaron tells him.

"How many days did it took you to plan all of this?", the new deep voice asks."Five years for access and perfection.Three days for execution.", Aaron says to him and turns to Volkov.

" This Volkov is for you.",Aaron smirks as he throws a pendant at Volkov."What is this?",Volkov asks looking at the key shaped pendant. "That is the key of my main mafia basement in Sicily.

If anything happens to me and I die, I want you to take the key and use it for my house in London.In my closet you will find a locker.Open the thrid drawer to the left and you will find a glowing blue button press on it. You will rpess it in London explosion will be heard from Italy.", Aaron tells him.

" Oh,but the key will not work untill Mrs.Volkov has joined her part of the chain with yours.",Aaron gives Kathrine another key which is exactly same as Victor's.

Kathrine and Victor hold it up and the two keys connects by magnet.Victor smirks at Aaron."Well,don't try it while I am alive.It won't work  then.",Aaron rolls his eyes.

"And this my friend is for you.", Aaron gives Rue a beautiful ruby stoned rose pendant."This one holds every legal document of my properties and Sadah's.If anything goes wrong, you will have enough evidence to prove my innocence.Don't want to die as a villian. ", Aaron tells him and hands Rue the pendant.

Rue tucks it away." And everyone listen up.All of yoru accesories has connection to database.You need any data,any file,any details you just ask it.It will provide.But never tell about it to anyone outside of our group.

They are capabel of self destruction if anyone tries to use it other than you.",Aaron reminds us.

"Why did you perfected everything accoridng to your death?", I question Aaron.The room.goes deadly silent." Because if anything goes wrong,he is the head and face of the mission.

We are all just playing this game behind his shadow.They don't knwo any of our involvement.",Yuvraaj tells me.My eyes widens in disbelife.

"So,none knows Victor is involved.None knows Tristan and Blaze is involved.That is why you are giving him a bait for your company.", I ask Aaron. " Exactly.",he tells me nodding and gives me a smile.I just stare at him in disbelife.

"And how are you so sure Silas will come after your plan?He can decide not to contact Yuvraaj.", I challenge his decision." Because I am the one who still has a international law suit field against him.He either hid his sins from others or hid himself from others while doing those sins.He only showed his face to me because of his own ego and the lust of power that took control of him.after doing so many sins.

Everyone especially a man like Silas craves for only two things.One is power and second is to stay on that powerful position.

While he is attempting to stay on hos throne, he wants his revenge too. Revenge is also the ladder powerful men thing they need to climb to be more powerful.",Aaron tells me.

"Aren't you a powerful man?", I frown at him."Are you still questioning that?", Victor asks me wth a raised eye brow.

" Yes,I have few connection here and there.",Aaron shrugs."Then,why does your plan stop at your demise and justice?",I ask him getting more and more angry at his words.

"Because if anything goes wrong I want to be prepeared.", he says with each word his tone getting louder.My jaw tightens hearing his words." No,you know if anything goes wrong,the target will be you. ",I tell him.He doesn't deny it." And you guys are letting it be?",I look at others helplessly.

"We talked Sadah about this....a hundreth time.He will not listen!", Tristan says in frustration." Why?Why won't you listen?There could be so many pl-",

"Because it is the safest option.The plan is already set,there is no going back and I don't remember asking for your opinion.", Aaron gives me a harsh tone and eve harsher look.I look at him in disbelife.

" Yes,sis.This moron here already set the plan in motion if any of the plan changes or even the slighest of change can cause big reactions.",Blaze tells me.
I nod and go quite because Aaron is right I have no right to speak among them.

Except the fact I am his wife!They talk more about everything in details while I just listen.The meeting ends as Aaron closes his laptop."I got a new message.Grayson messed up.",Aaron infromed them suddenly.

Everyone tenses up."Instead of three days, he freaking stated a week and the press asked who will work for the corporation in my absence.He said I will work from home for the epriod of my healing.

So,instead of tomorrow,Yuvraaj will be joining in after a week.",Aaron informs them.

"What!Won't it affect everything? ", Yuvraaj frowns." It will not.Slowing things down is sometimes for the best.It's a digitel age.Everyone lossen up.

We are eating and sleeping in Volkov's house for a week.It's like a bloody picnic.",Aaron chuckles surprisingly.Everyone gives Aaron's chuckle a weird look (he doesn't smile or laugh or giggle easily).I don't even spare him a glance.

"Loosen up.How about we have a barbecue tonight?Won't it be great honey?", Aaron suggests and nudges me.

" Oh,I am sorry.Did someone ask for my opinion?",I whisper barely audible for him to hear."Kingstone, I have a busniess.",Yuvraaj groans."We all have.Work from home.What do you say,Volkov?",Aaron asks Victor.

"The more, the merrier.", Victor says as they all stand up to leave.Everyone stands leaving.I am the last one to leave." Babe.",Aaron is behind me with his now sweet tone."Don't you dare talk to me.",I warn him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 446 60
"I'm the most eligible bachelor of America I'm a billionaire and you're rejecting me" "YES" "Tell me what you want I'll give you anything" " Anything...
12.2M 408K 39
#1 in romance genre (1stJan - 8th Jan.) ( Again placed #1 in romance in Feb) Aaron got up from his seat and walked round the table towards her while...
16.3K 909 47
That moment when you are being stood up by your lover on your special day. When you are standing at the altar feigning smile at the one you ought not...
54.7K 1.6K 39
Daniella Robert gets the surprise of her life finding out that she was married to a guy she really didn't know anything about after having a night of...