Blind System

By TunmisePhenex

A new vr game just came out with a 1000% reality, and Tang Zhan was part of the people who played the game. A... More

Information.
Tang Zhan
A slight or sight miracle
Wan Fu
Fragmented scythe
Horned wolves
Awoken system
Apocalypse
Preparations
Outside
Sleep
Dealer
Shopping
2%
Newcomers
Beaten
A brawl to the death
Different
Located
Son
Alpha
Training partner
Resolve
Shopping 2
Victor Blaze(1)
Victor Blaze(2)
Valuables
He
Back and Better
Lov*, Hat* and *ate
The Race
Starting the Race
8%
Hint of Aura
Aleastasia
Fall
Temple
Three Lecterns
The third Item
See you soon
Rewards
What happened to Zhan'er
He lives
Let me quickly deal with this
Taking what was once given
Breathing space
Sales
Arriving
Arrival rewards
Synchronic affection.
Lord Beavis
Encounter
Brugrorths
Honip
Killing the beast
Complicated quest line.
Crossing boundaries
World origin
His origin
Concluding matters with Sleekstorm
Spheros city
Meeting Aurelio
Buying a house
Let's humiliate
Temptation evaded...
... or not
Let them come.
Reeking cavern
Reeking cavern 2
Recruiting families
The reveal
Fighting the Ifrit
His death
Farewell
The fifteen stars
Knowing his identity
Grad wins
Meriel
Glyscyra fight
Settling old scores
Closing the chapter
Challenging the fourth.
Losing an epiphany
The third
A true Anti
The oracle words.
Great boon
The field opens
Serpolf
Disturbed peace leads to...
The tigers found something
Their queen
Their history
Bird and the worms
Larry's reveal
The triplets
Runaway Princess
Battle of specials
A tribulation uncalled for

Inside gods field

27 5 0
By TunmisePhenex

Meng Luoyang takes three steps forward, and was directly taken into the vortex disappearing into it while the vortex itself turn unstable, but after a minute it became stable and was ready to take in the next person.

The girl walked forward skipping and smiling, but as she gets to the vortex her bright expression dwindles but nobody could see that, nobody except from the person that had been looking around since with closed eyes, she also whispers.

"Cheater I have helped you, I'll be needing yours soon enough." Her face turns bright again as she directly jumps inside screaming. "Yippy!"

Glyscyra and the team helped Aion down the rock as they stood before the vortex waiting for another one minute for the vortex to regain stability.

"Are we going to just throw him inside without any safety. He is still unconscious what if he gets attacked by beasts? And two people can't go in at once!" Grad says expressing his concern but Glyscyra pats him on the shoulder.

"Even if he was to goes in unconscious, he is going to be safer than you going in awake and alert, so don't be bothered!" Glyscyra explains making sure she hinted at the fact that he wasn't unconscious.

Rill shakes his head with a smile as he pats Grad's back. "Seems like the female sixth sense is proficient in many things, right Grad... Hahahahah!"

Grad eye twitches at the fact that he wasn't included in such a important plan, "Meriel did you also know about this, did your female thingy also let you know?"

Meriel expression turns aloof and detached from this world, as she poses like a grand sage about to lecture a group of ignorant students after thousands of years of learning and experiencing while transverse the universe.

"Ever since he came out, and swung his scythe, he made sure he swung it in our direction and when the scythe covered his hand he made a 'okay' sign. Also when he knelt down and dropped his scythe everyone was looking at his palm but not at the shadow that wrote 'act', and when we all caught him and held him he gave a thumbs up, I'm stumped to how you missed all of this without knowing or noticing one!"

Grad and Rill mouths were both wide open but before they could complain or defend their inability, the portal opens stabilizes while Glyscyra and Meriel swing Aion inside, hoping he won't have a rough landing on the other side.

After throwing Aion inside, the team goes back to join the long line of seated awaiting rankers, entering the vacant spaces left for them according to their ranks.

...

Aion lands on his feet as his scanned around with his eyes closed and his ears open.

Seeing as there is nothingchanged and no one within his radar, he relaxes as he breaks out in a smile.

'That scenario was hilarious, it took me every willpower not to burst out laughing when Glyscyra went up to play the part! Gosh that was funny!' as he reminisces his shadow crept up his body and covered over his skin, then as the shadow receded back down under his feet, his clothes were . He was no longer in the tattered clothes and all the stains on his body was gone, both the dust stains and the blood ones, everything was gone.

Aion stretches and many of his bones pop back in place, twisting sideways and folding in, numerous popping sounds rang out until it all stopped and nothing popped again.

'I really tried with that staging, the system should recognize my efforts and reward me, imagining holding on to an injury without letting it regenerate.' Aion looks at his chest and some other parts of his body that were with bone deep wounds.

Then as he releases his muscle that he had held tense ever since he came out of the shadow space, he could instantly see the muscles squirming with vigor and even more faster than before, it was as if they were annoyed they were held back and they wanted to strike back with equal force.

Within minutes he was fully healed, his body without blemishes or scars. Skin so soft it makes even baby skin pale in comparison.

"Now where did we leave off!"

Aion opens his system panel and saw his HP was filled back, then he adds his points that he has been itching to add ever since he got them. Adding everything all at once caused him a pleasurable experience all the increase hitting him at once and be couldn't help but to groan. The increase was euphoric and he had in the end increased w everything to be on the same scale.

----------

Name: Tang Zhan • formerly Aion.

Race: Ancient youngling(evolving). i.

Bloodline: Immortal blind bloodline. i.

Power: Ancient Shadow. i.
Star Flame. i.
Energy: 52,566/52,566. i.

Cultivation: 7th grade body refining realm (Exp: 0/30,000). Multiplier: 270.82.

HP: (650+100) 750/750.

Strength: 131. i.

Agility: 130. i.

Vitality: 130. i.

Mind: 130. i.

Soul points: 20.730. i.

unallocated points:0

skills. i.

Forge. i.

Spin. i.

Inventory. i.

Weapon. i.

Quest. i.

----------

Looking at the huge leap his stats had, made Aion ecstatic. He punches out and could feel the very clear difference with the way his fist thundered at the air, he was sure if he had this level of strength before the fight he could have been able to defeats four of the Anti guy without being overwhelmed or having much injuries.

'it seems like being an Ancient makes my HP increase differently, Grad as a 6th grade body refiner has an HP of four hundred and sixty, while his strength is his only stat in the hundreds at one hundred and twenty eight, and his agility at ninety six' Aion thought while comparing to his HP at a whooping seven hundred and fifty points.

'It is evident that Glyscyra as well has a better than normal physique, which is why her HP is at four hundred and two, while her two highest stat is eighty nine for her strength and ninety four for her agility. It is possible that when she becomes a 6th grade body refiner her stats will be better than Grad's.' Aion then turns and looks around at his location.

'But as for me, heh! I'm a freak!'

The clouds and skies were either a shade of yellow or red interchanging with each other. Sounds of thunder could be heard rumbling over and over in the distance, and there seemed to be hurricanes in the distance.

Different natural disasters were occuring left and right and if it wasn't natural disasters it was animal disasters, as there were some animals and insects that moved in swarms and caused devastation wherever they went.

Aion radar picks up a group if lifeforms entering his perimeter, but he could also feel himself inside their radar as their piercing gaze ran all over his body.

"What are you creeps waiting for, come at me!" Aion stretches his hand equipping his scythe and he ran towards where the beasts were.

The beasts as well we're prepared to accept him, each and every one of them coming forward except from one that looked bulkier than the rest.

Aion sets his eyes on them, and saw their names appear.

[Specie: Corrupted Serpolf.

Name: N/A.

Cultivation: Tier 2 Boss.

Condition: Corrupted.

Stats;

Hp: 450

Strength: 100

Agility: 110

Mind: 53

Soul: 100%. Corrupted.

Fort: Sneakiness.

Weakness: Purity.]

They were like wolves but they had a slender frame like foxes, but the huge crocodile like jaw that hanged down from their faces was the most abnormal sight that put Aion off. Their spines were all protruding and their paws were clawless but they were steel skinned around the paws.

Their tails were like broken links, connected with a small piece in the middle, and their bodies was in deformed conditions, their bodies lacked muscle or meat and only looked like their furred hide was placed directly on their bones.

"Slim bony body, wolf shape, bony broken link tail and a mouth bigger then half the body... You guys look like something that would only be seen in a mentally ill person's nightmare." The beasts did not understand him but they somehow seemed to understand the insults he made at them.

They all advance, each step taking full of hostility and threat. The corrupt energy could be seen around their bodies like small wisps of flame, but Aion notices one of them at the back not moving, and the beast seems to stand proud with its head raised up, if that's possible with the big heads they have.

[Specie: Corrupted Serpolf.

Name: Alpha.

Cultivation: Tier 3 Boss.

Condition: Corrupted.

Stats;

Hp: 500

Strength: 109

Agility: 120

Mind: 64

Soul: 100%. Corrupted.

Fort: Pack.

Weakness: Purity].

"Oh so it's little big bad wolf that's over there chilling at the back. Now how should we do the arrangements, will you go first and leave me to the pack or would you wait there while I finish one quick business with the pack?"

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65 0 24
Caleb didn't come out of the zombie uprising unscathed. He's been scarred--both mentally and physically. The rest of humanity is trying to rebuild, t...
128 39 41
How will you feel if your parents never believed in you? How will you feel if they never wanted you? How will you feel if the society trampled upon y...
378 30 34
What happens when God dies and you are chosen to replace them? How will our mc fare against fallen angels, the undead, monsters and demons alike. The...
8K 89 71
Traveling to an era where supernatural abilities awaken globally, Lin Tianming awakens an SSS-level ability. He thought he would reach the pinnacle o...