~ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~ (Vox x Ala...

By XL9_DIALGIRL

~Enemys to lovers~ ■□■□■□ ♡Vox and Alastor Ship!♡ □■□■□■ 《Warning: includes 18+ themes and language!》 ■□■□■□ ... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Accident
[2] Beat
[3] Obsessed (💫)
[4] Dreams (⚠️)
[5] Flashbacks
[6] Plan
[7] Date
[8] Aftermath
[9] Self
[10] Sleep
[11] Time
[12] Normal
[13] Food
[14] Diner
[15] Mine
[16] Park
[18] Room
[19] Talk
[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)
[21] Morning
[22] Schedule
[23] Answer
[24] Reflect
[25] Clock
[26] Tell
[27] Us
[28] Accept
[29] Wake
[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)
S2 [0] Introduction
S2 [1] Found Origin
S2 [2] Alone Again
S2 [3] Time Again (⚠️)
S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]

[17] Cabin

112 4 8
By XL9_DIALGIRL

A/N I hope you enjoy this one i have been betting not a-lot of motivation and hopefully you enjoy this!

This chapter was okay to me i'm glad it worked out!

Anyways let's start!

___________________________________________

"Hey stop doing that Vx!"

"It feels good but stop!"

"You know you like it!"

"MMpph~!"

Al and Vx are in a car going somewhere and Vx is tickling Al in the back seat of the car. Al sits in the car telling Vx to stop tickling him. When he finally stop Al thinks of Vx since he is acting more different around him. Al feels weird about Vx because he never acts like a normal person around anyone. Vx seems like the person who would put fuck in his sentences every time but near Al he is like a normal person.

He didn't really embraced himself when they met but Vx seemed to gave in since after he make out with him. Al like this side of Vx but is not sure if this is him or him faking, but Al know he would not try to go against him right? Unthinking of that statement they arrive to the forest. Th forest looks like any other forest expect everything looks a bit grey. Al like it since it reminds him of the static of a Tv with no signal.

They both walk into the forest with their hands together and they walk around. The creatures Vx sees looking around most o them are grey and have red away to scare anyone away, but Vx is now sort of immune. They walk for a while in the forest before they arrive to a cabin in the forest which is small but enough for two people. The woods of the cabin is made of porter red oak planks stack with nails in a way that it would have no hole what so ever.

So the cabin looks lice a nice small cabin in the forest. When they enter Al makes sure he knows where the open nail is and fixes it with his powers. Al gets grabbed by Vx who gets close to him while both of them are in the middle of the cabin. Vx kissed Al before sitting down on the chair provided in the cabin near a second bed thats "randomly" there. He decides to move over to the bed since it looks comfortable ; It was comfortable.

Al turns a bit red after the kiss since he still has to get used it since more will come. They both sit down on beds as Al starts with a conversation.

"It's nice to come back to this place!" Al says putting his hands on his lap.

"Yea it looks nice coming from someone modern!" Vx says putting his hands out.

"You get anything to say... boy... friend..." Al says still struggling on saying that.

"What if Val finds out where gay!" Al says widening his eyes.

"He already knows why do you think he is stalking us!" Vx says comforting Al by putting his hand out.

"Yea sure, but, do you got anything to say ever since he went to the park a few days ago?" Al says holding Vx hand.

"Yea it was between me and Val so he was like stalking this dude and..."

♡ ♡ ♡

Val sits in a car with angel and Vel again in the car to stalk them again. Vel sits there as Val makes Angel sit on his lap. Angel feels something in him but I wouldn't know. Vel is a bit disgusted but she still has to post stuff to be famous. She posts a photo of herself in a car with her phone facing Vx and Angel.

"Hey why are you recording us!?" Val says putting her phone down by his hand like gentle not a straight slap thats only for Angel.

"Im not taking a picture of you!" Val says putting her phone in the sky to take a on top photo.

"Ok well- whatever..." Val says going back to Angel on his lap and him bouncing him.

(I hated this part too as a girl ^)

They get to the forest the same one Vx and Al are in, but how did they find this place. Well before Vx left Val made sure he put trackers in his suits before he left. He used his phone to track him using his own inventions against him. He gets out of the car as Angel is thrown to the floor like the worthless thing he is to Val. Vel has to get out since she didn't really participate in the last one. Angel also comes but for the only stake of Vel. Vel and Angel both go into the tree by climbing up while Val tries to be slick and go from tree to tree.

Vel and Angel both get to a tree and jump from one another watching from a distance. Angel has his clothes on getting them on quick so don't worry. They both watch as they speak to each other from the top.

"Does it actually hurt when he beats you?" Vel says still looking down.

"It does... but it stopped a long, long time ago so I have to fake my crying so it looks like I am being hurt." Angel says looking down at Val.

"That- okay- but at least you now have a friend to have while you lose!" Vel says looking at Angel.

"Sure a true friend." Angel says looking at Vel.

"Hey there right here!" Val says looking up at them as he stands next to the cabin.

"Aren't you suppose to be hidden right now!?" Vel says while he is not hidden.

"Yea whatever- fuck." Val says hiding behind a tree.

This tree was infront of a window that was in the middle of the two beds. so theres a walkway between two beds both on the wall and a window in the middle. So right now Val is looking hella noticeable. So it wasn't long before they both noticed him and the words say for itself.

"Hey who is that?" Vx says looking out the window after finishing the story.

"Is that- Val!?" Al says with his tentacles out. 

"Hey wait- he is running!" Vx says watching him run away.

Al went outside pushing the door opening it and using his tentacles out and he grabs Val.

He pulls him to Vx and he lets Vx talk to him.  Val is scared because he got powers and doesn't only fake woman. So he was like scared out his mind but still tried to say professional.

"What are you doing here!?" Vx says watching him try to escape the tentacles.

"I ain't telling you nothing!" Val say not even answering the question.

"So let me leave you stupid deer!" Val says angrily.

Al smiles with no fear and throws him away like straight throwing him into the sky. Angel, Vx, Vel, and Al would watch him fly away. Al stares at Vel and Angel staring at them while they jump down and walk away. Vx saw Angel and Vel and asked Al for about something.

"Does Angel tell you anything about me?" Vx says looking at Al.

"Not anything of you loving me." Al says looking at him with a wide smile.

"Anyway you want to sleep together here?" Vx says walking to the cabin and opening the door holding it.

"Sure... like on different beds right?" Al says going into the cabin with Vx.

They both walk in and Vx didn't even sit on the bed so yes he did. He did sleep with Al on his bed they slept together on the same bed. They talked in there and whatever until it was night time. They both go to sleep together but theres something wrong with Al.

Al can feel his lightsaber becoming a bit sturdy. Al feels like he wants something inside him but what. He is able to hold it but not for long...

They sleep together for that night never separated...

♡ ♡ ♡

Val sits in his office again writing even more than any other day. He looks at his work and he gets an idea.

"Schedule..." Val says putting his paper up after writing the idea of "Schedule"...

Val leaves the room getting out of his chair turning off the lights. He closes the door and enters the main room. He sees Angel in the main room laying there on the couch as Val looks at him. Val speaks some words to Angel as he sleeps there.

"Fuck you." Val says

"Fuck me!"

___________________________________________
A/N Sorry for taking days I cant get any good ideas out so please tell me ideas!

talk about your ideas to me and I may use it as a chapter!

Something about a lightsaber I am going to cook!!

Plus following me may help you be more likely to get your idea in a chapter and get notified when chapter get released!

hopefully you like this I did!

Anyway...

Cya buttercups!

XL9~

◼︎March 26 (night), 2024◼︎

Polished: March 26, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 513 15
⋅˚₊‧ ୨୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅"𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬." ౨ৎ⋆ ˚。⋆𝐈𝐧 𝐰...
230K 4.4K 16
[Completed] This is a Valentino x Reader fanfiction. The reader (You) is a female. Also this is going to be published on Valentine's day 2/14/2020 h...
8K 189 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
30.4K 386 18
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ❛ 𝐇𝘌𝘈𝘋𝘊𝘈𝘕𝘖𝘕𝘚 ❜ㅤㅤ ⤿ I - '' Hazbin Hotel" ♡ ● About Romantic or platonic things (mostly romantic, what are u expected) on the hazb...