MOONLIGHT MAKES HIM CRANKY (P...

Von EricBrazen

Having just arrived at the mysterious and apparently well-put-together Timber Creek School of Fine Arts, a ti... Mehr

Prologue: Decompensation In Desolation
Chapter 1: A Hopeful Future In Strange Surroundings
Chapter 2: The Complexities Of Settling In
Chapter 3: An Early Morning Blunder
Chapter 4: Awkwardness Thy Name Is Porter
Chapter 5: A Whole School Of Freaks
Chapter 6: Something Of A Medical Abnormality
Chapter 7: One With The Herbs
Chapter 8: The Crimson Vanguard
Chapter 9: A Rather Interesting Lunch
Chapter 10: The Lure Of Attraction
Chapter 11: Hot And Bothered
Chapter 12: Casual Acquaintances
Chapter 13: Damaging Insights
Chapter 14: Wolfish Aggression
Chapter 15: The Exotic Freak Show Attraction
Chapter 16: An Uncanny Desire
Chapter 17: Training For The Packless
Chapter 18: Into The Deep Woods
Chapter 19: The Implications Of The Knotting Tree
Chapter 20: The Forbidden Art Of Entanglement
Chapter 21: A Drawing Like No Other
Chapter 22: The Wonders Of Moonlust
Chapter 23: The Shady Aspect Of Hormonal Bliss
Chapter 24: The Unintended Reveal Of A Long Kept Secret
Chapter 25: Something Along The Lines Of A Secret Wish
Chapter 26: That Awkward Feeling
Chapter 27: A Deeply Rooted Insecurity
Chapter 28: An Unseemly Friendship
Chapter 29: The Confoundation Of Longing
Chapter 30: A Knotted Intrigue
Chapter 31: Knotted In Bliss
Chapter 32: A True Hearts Desires
Chapter 33: A Brute's Indulgence
Chapter 34: A Stinging Feeling
Chapter 35: The Practice Of Avoidance
Chapter 36: Intimacy Bites
Chapter 37: Primordial Beasts
Chapter 38: A Surprisingly Caring Brute
Chapter 39: A Primal Pulse
Chapter 40: Reeling From Bliss
Chapter 42: More Untimely Awkwardness
Chapter 43: Companions At Best
Chapter 44: A Lesson In The Ways Of Nature
Chapter 45: Primal Pursuits

Chapter 41: The Worst Fears Of A Jealous Heart

86 2 0
Von EricBrazen

Chapter 41: The Worst Fears Of A Jealous Heart

The Kitchen, Bungalow 13, Timber Creek School Of Fine Arts, Wakefield, U.S.A...

       Unable to help himself, Porter Fulton found himself giving more and more to the will of his wolf as he submitted before the more powerful commands of the Alpha whose thick cock invaded the younger Gamma's hidden sex determined and desperate while pumping deeper and harder than ever before the primal desperation and mutual sensation the only thing on either of their collective beast blood filled minds as their bodies clashed amid the hardwood and kitchen furniture. Snarles and harsh breaths accompanied by whimpers filled the kitchen as Porter's front claws dug into the hardwood flooring below, as his pale arse raised high in the air eager for the rough hands to move along his bare flesh as the heat between them only seemed to intensify and Conway's larger muscle-bound body mounted him his abs flexed in the wake of his thrusts into Porter's hidden sloppy sex from behind.

Porter's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he gasped in the wake of Conway snarling in his ear, the thick streams of saliva oozing from his gritted razor-sharp teeth as he nearly shifted when nibbling the soft flesh of the younger Gamma werewolf's neck. Both lust-bound beasts had been drenched in sweat and as a result, their respective hair had been sticking to their foreheads as the scent of sweat, sex, and almost illusive musk filled the kitchen.

Porter's whimpers continued to fill the kitchen as Conway snarled behind him his heavy head leaning against Porter's ear as he pummeled his hidden sex in a frenzied pace. The younger lad could feel how thick and hard the massive brute's cock had been plunging in and out of him gripped and clenched by the inner walls that dared to slow his abrasive onslaught on the way to his womb. He moaned as he arched his back pumping his pale arse back into Conway's pelvis.

The urge had been strong, stronger than anything Porter had ever felt before as his body yielded entirely to the massive invader and the possessive growls of the brute that laid claim to him. He had been at the mercy of his rather powerful Alpha and he dared not make a move to suggest otherwise as his whimpers and moans filled the brute's keen ears. This had been how it was meant to be, this had been the way of the wolf and the wild even as Porter's rational mind tried in vain to convince him otherwise.

Porter could feel the thunderous heat beat of Conway Rollins as easily as his own as if they had been in complete sync with one another right down to the pulsing of the brute's cock and the clenching of Porter's inner depths. He noted the heaviness of Conway's testicles and how they pulsed against the bare flesh of his pale arse as the brute battered them against his heated flesh in the wake of Conway's savage thrusts in and out of the lad beneath him.

As nervous as he was to admit it, Porter felt safe for the first time in his weary young life. It had been as if he had been right where he truly belonged bent and bound on the end of the thick pulsing shaft of his Alpha rutting as if they had not a care in the world. He had been drawn to Conway ever since their first encounter and no one had ever made him feel more aroused than the naked brute hammering his sloppy sex as if he owned it.

Porter bit his bottom lip to keep from smirking as the sensation began to get the better of him in the wake of his moans. The echo of sweat-slick flesh smacking against sweat-slick flesh filled the kitchen as their primal brand of free-range rutting continued.

The Gamma werewolf hissed as he felt the intense and pleasurable pain of Conway's fangs sinking into the soft flesh of his neck once more as he bit down thrusting in the same time frame shoving his rapidly thickening cock all the deeper inside the tightness it craved. Porter had known enough to know that Conway was knotting him in this instant, the brink of his release had been close at hand given their relatively frequent bouts with rut and heat. The subsequent reaction had been Porter moaning and howling in the wake of the inner walls of his heated sex stretching to accommodate the new girth as he felt it pulse and throb inside him bare and primal as the thick hot coating of pumping seed shot from the brute's tip filling Porter's already sodden womb in droves.

Conway had not been lying when he told Porter he wanted him to have his pups, this tendency to knot him had been a clear indication of such as the bulge in Porter's belly met with the coldness of the hardwood floor as the thick seed competed to impregnate the waiting eggs that had been released during Porter's bouts of heat. Unbeknownst to them, already two eggs had been forming the cellular masses that would become pups from their previous encounters and another two had been recently invaded by the stream of seed that filled Porter's womb as a result of the latest round of knotting on Conway's part as his thick shaft pulsed again and again inside the whimpering Gamma werewolf.

They had remained knotted while gasping in the wake of the sensation and bliss from their shared union as the fog of lust began to lift and their senses returned in time for them to take note of their newfound predicament. Porter had been more or less embarrassed about the compromising position the wolf in him had placed them in and Conway had been quite intrigued to find himself once more with his thick cock stuffed inside his roommate's tight body.

"Fuck..." he hissed given to the sensation of his cock throbbing. "Port...I...I don't know what came over me."

Porter simply whimpered feeling Conway pulse inside of him, which was awkward, to say the least when the primal fog of lust had been nowhere to be found.

"I...why is it stuck?" he asked curious to know why his roommate's cock had been unable to pull out of him.

Conway sighed as he looked down at the awkwardly bent-over younger lad.

"Well, it's kind of a wolf thing, I usually get this way when I'm banging Owen." replied the brute in a gruff tone. "Never imagined it could happen with anyone else, let alone you pisspot."

"Speaking of Owen, why aren't you... "banging" him instead of shoving your massive cock inside me?" asked Porter annoyed by the absurd nickname.

"I don't remember," replied Conway at a loss. "Sometimes I don't even remember how I ended up with him on the end of my cock, I just wake up one night and he's there moaning and begging me to keep it in."

Porter resisted the urge to do the same as it filled him at the instant he'd been reminded that Conway's thick cock was still lodged inside his hidden sex. He whimpered some as he felt the Conway's rough hand move along his back. He tried not to moan at the sensation of the older man's touch, as he'd been less likely to have anyone this close to him, let alone touching his body so intimately before coming to this place and finding out the truth about his Gamma wolf status.

"I'm sorry...I...just can't believe how soft your skin is," said Conway raising his hand only to put it back along Porter's pale arse. "As awkward as this is, I can't say that I'm not having a good experience for whatever it's worth to you."

Porter had been at a loss for words as he tried his best not to whimper in the wake of the continued pulsing inside him. Conway's cock had been quite large before they had ended up knotted together and now he felt so much bigger and thicker as he pulsed between the younger lad's nether lips.

"W-When do you think it'll go down?" asked Porter gritting his teeth to bite back another moan as he gripped the floor below him as his body continued to hum with sensation in the wake of Conway's thick shaft throbbing inside him. "The knot I mean?"

"Well that depends on how horny I was when we started this...with the rut, I never can tell thirty minutes, an hour, or maybe two...most days when it's just me and Owen."

"Owen and I," Porter corrected Conway in force of habit when it came to his academic persona. "And what do you mean an hour or maybe two we have classes to get to today!"

"As I said depends on how horny I was during the rutting, I never know when the knot goes down I don't even remember it coming on in the first place, only Owen knew that shit and he isn't here," growled Conway annoyed.

Porter sighed.

Then he had a thought about what would happen if Owen Clark did come to their living quarters and see them sprawled out in the kitchen with Conway's cock lodge in Porter's hidden sex, how he'd be quite upset about his lover taking his roommate in such an animalistic and brazen manner.

"Fuck..." groaned Conway unsure of what to feel in that moment as his cock continued to pulse inside Porter's tightness. "You feel so fucking good wrapped around my cock."

"Shut up," muttered Porter in annoyance. "It wasn't by choice and you know it, so stop thinking about it before you make yourself too hard to pull out of me."

Conway rolled his eyes.

"Not like I can help it when there's a warm wet pussy attached to my cock," he growled. "Fuck....why'd you have to be so fuckin' tight and warm."

"Why'd you have to be so big and thick..." growled Porter before realizing what he'd said.

Conway chuckled rather darkly at this as he leaned down near Porter's neck and sniffed his sweat-slick hair.

"So good..." he groaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. "Fuck...tight pussy feels so good on my cock."

Porter sighed once more.

"Conway stay calm, the last thing we need is for you to fall back into a rut and make this knot last longer than it has to," he said softly. "I have classes to get to remember things to do places to go people to see."

"Fuck..." hissed Conway as he attempted to calm himself.

He took a few deep breaths and finally began to return to his senses. Porter's inner walls clenched him one last time before his knot deflated and he slipped right out of the now grateful younger werewolf.

Porter rolled onto his back feeling the thick oozing of Conway's release along his thighs and sighed. The larger werewolf stood on his feet, the massive cock slick from their efforts and dripping as he towered above Porter briefly before assisting him with getting back to his feet.

"Don't worry about the mess Pisspot," said Conway with a sigh. "The least I can do is clean it up for you."

Porter nodded gratefully before stealing one last glance at Conway's rather angry and once more erect cock. He didn't see Conway lick his lips as he watched the Gamma wolf's pale arse disappear into his private bedroom.

Conway turned his attention to cleaning up but had not bothered to make himself more decent. He'd been halfway through the mess when a knock on his door prompted him to open it.

Standing before him had been a very upset and confused Owen Clark who had barely gotten a word in when Conway grabbed him and pulled him inside wrapping his rather large and powerful arms around him much to Owen's delight despite his nostrils flaring as the unmistakable scent of sex that filled the living quarters.

He had barely any time to protest and investigate what happened before Conway pulled him into the bedroom, pulled down his trousers, and thrust his still slick cock deep inside the tightness of the Omega werewolf who howled and clawed at the bed still not getting past the fact that the mixing brands of the scent of Conway and his roommate had been all around the bed. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

67 42 20
On her own, since she was thirteen, Rosa is used to the world beating her down. She has a thankless job, lives in a dump, and can barely afford her s...
74 18 11
This is a Sequel to "The Light In His Heart" so if you haven't read that yet, you should!! This is where Darius and Landon go to school for the first...
1.9K 78 33
( COMPLETED) Yo is not your average 17 year old guy, he was raised in a secret facility called H.M.E ( Human Mutant Essentials ) where people are giv...
2.4K 39 19
*In order for this fanfic to make sense you have to watch the first season of Supernatural Academy* It's been two months since the LeBron twins defea...