𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 || 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧�...

By honestlyacunt

𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞 (𝐚𝐝𝐣.) 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦, 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐥 Miyasaki Mei, a sweet girl, truly too good to be a real p... More

Description
Playlist
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE

EIGHT

80 6 0
By honestlyacunt

"Stop speeding up, I'm gonna be sick." Ran groaned, throwing his head back onto the headrest of the passenger seat.

"Stop complaining like it's my fault." Mochi grumbled, "You're the one who drank like a pirate last night."

It's true. Ran did in fact drink like he wore an eye patch sung sea shanties every 10 minutes. It isn't in fact an exaggeration when it's said he doesn't remember a thing.

"Ugh don't remind me I'm having war flashbacks." Ran held his forehead in his hand like a Medieval child suffering from the plague. He wasn't actually having flashbacks, everything was a blur.

Waking up this morning, the older Haitani was not in his bed, but on his balcony.

It was 10:43 a.m. when he 'attempted' to open his eyes.

Though he had just woken, he felt like his brain cells were having a brawl with one another.

Hangover headache is not for the faint of heart.

It isn't just the headache that comes with the aftermath, it's the constant nausea, regret, and sorrow. He's tried enough alcohol to know that Jager doesn't get him Ke$ha or Pitbull drunk, only Tove Lo drunk.

Rolling onto his stomach, his short lilac hair covered his face. He plopped himself on his forearms incredibly fast, immediately regretting it when he felt bile rising in the back of his throat.

Crawling to the bin under his table with one hand over his mouth, he emptied every last bit of dignity he had left into the piece of plastic.

What have I done to deserve this? he thought, slowly getting up, limb by limb. He was only about 30 and felt like he'd lived a full life, having arthritis.

It took him a total of 4 minutes to just plop himself on his feet without toppling over.

Lifting his eyes which felt like his eyelashes were kettlebells, he looked into the reflective glass of his room's window from the outside.

Oh God.

Shrieking like a little girl when he saw what he looked like, the tall male instantly opened the sliding door and entered his room.

His whole body felt like jelly.

Warm, sticky, wobbly jelly.

His legs and arms felt like they were barely functioning and his mind was everywhere but in him.

His room wasn't half as bad as he thought it would be, thank God.

Though, the efforts it took just to make it to his bathroom was insane. He deserves a fucking certificate for it.

Whenever he gets drunk or hungover, it makes him realize why he never did so in his teenage years. Rin was the biggest party guy ever. He was either out at a party, or brought the party to their place (which Ran didn't appreciate very much). He only got into clubbing and going to strip clubs for two reasons.

1. To not leave Rindou alone
2. Bonten owns 13 clubs

After a whopping 2 solid hours of getting ready for the long day ahead of him, Mochi had knocked on his door and asked him if he wanted to grab a coffee, since he was already going out.

Here they both are, 10 minutes later, sitting in Mochi's Brabus G-Wagon.

The navy blue vehicle swiftly moved on the road, now approaching a certain special cafe.

Mochi was still halfway through his cigarette, not wanting to leave the car. Instead, he sent Ran to get his drink.

"Good morning!" Mei smiled.

To put it simply, Ran was Mei's favorite customer. It felt like a high school crush, you know? Like a reward to see him. I mean, who wouldn't want to see a rich, 185cm, gorgeous piece of eye candy? His voice was so incredibly addictive. His face card's insane and his hands are hot.

"Morning," Ran returned, his velvety voice adding weight to the air.

In all honesty, Ran has always been a ladies man. Since he was in high school, girls would fawn over him.

Going to the club was the same, a bunch of women who seemed to still fangirl like teenage girls. Mei was different from them. She stood out to him more than the others and that's what he likes about her. She was soft spoken, every move she made looked like it was staged, too perfect to be real.

She was stunning too. Her light green eyes, her silky long hair, her calming aura.

Just her.

He seemed like a madman ranting to Rindou about that stuff, because from what they both know, she doesn't even know his name.

"How can I help you today?" She questioned, studying his dazed expression.

"A black coffee and an Americano please," He returned, lidded eyes visibly dropping.

"Would you like anything else?" She asked looking directly into his violet eyes, "Perhaps a sandwich or brownie?"

"I don't think I'd be able to keep anything down to be honest," He groaned, reaching into his pocket for his wallet.

"Oh no you poor thing," She spoke empathetically, "You look a bit pale, do you want some pain killers?"

Letting out a small laugh as he tapped his black card on the machine, the male replied, "You're a lifesaver."

"Give me a second" She smiled, watching him lay his head in his left arm. Holy shit tattoos.

Watching as she elegantly walked towards the backroom, Ran slumped his head further in his hand, uncomfortable in his own skin.

Hearing her alarming bell earrings, she walked back into the main room with boxes of medication in her hand.

As she placed them all on the countertop, she spoke, "Okay, I have Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Panadol, Aspirin, and Tylenol,"

"Holy shit, you've got more on you than Sanzu," Ran mumbled, but just loud enough for her to hear what he had said.

Sanzu....

Since Ran was as observant as an Eagle, the male studied her reaction to the name. How the fuck does she know who Sanzu is!?

"Feel free to choose whichever you like," She handed him a glass of water, which he gladly accepted. Being in such proximity with each other, the two both took it to their own advantage. The smell of his fragrance was captivating. It's a strong, woody, husky scent. Her perfume on the other hand, it's rather sweet, and somehow nostalgic? Flowery and refreshing at the same time.

(A/N - Ran's fragrance: Tom Ford's Oud Wood. Mei's perfume: Lancome's Idole.)

Are those new rings? Mei thought as she examined his movements.

New nails again.. sage green french tips.

She then got to work on the machines and he popped a pill out its blister, leaving Ran with his own thoughts.

She knows Hanma.
She knows Koko's in-law.
She knows the short guy.
AND she knows Sanzu?

Just who is she? Does she know who I am? Either Hanma or the shortie told her who I am, or she simply doesn't know. I look nothing like I did in highschool, right?

Topping the two drinks with their lids, she slid them both on the counter towards him.

"Thank you" He broke the silence.

"Anytime." She replied, "Busy day ahead of you?"

"Unfortunately," He sighed, taking a sip of the coffee.

"I hope it goes well," She beamed a smile at him while wiping down the machines.

"What about you?" He inquired, resting his chin in his hand.

"The usual," She admitted as she leaned on the side of the countertop, "it never really gets busy here."

"Hmm,"

"Good luck at work today," She waved at him as he walked towards the exit.

"You too"

_______________________________

A/N - Sorry for not updating a lot :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.6K 33
A mysterious girl at a cafe becomes Bonten's maid... or does she really? Going through similar hardships as Mikey she has developed "impulses" and sh...
6.3K 178 16
The story will follow Mikey and his twin sister in the world of Bonten. Mikey decided to cut contact with all of his friends in order to protect them...
278K 10.6K 83
who knew revenge could taste this sweet? famed as the notorious hacker in japan, y/n is taken by bonten and begins to work for them. bonten x reader ...
38.6K 1.3K 30
a woman who wanted nothing more than to cry alone at the back-alley of the club. a man who hums a sweet melody as he shoots a traitor in the head. ey...