๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฏ๐™š | (...

By Leyah_eroticstories

๐ผ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘” โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘โ„Ž. ๐‘†๐‘œ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก'๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘‘, ๐ผ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ญ๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“ท & ๐“๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ป'๐“ผ ๐“๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ผยฉโž
๐“Ÿ๐“ก๐“ž๐“›๐“ž๐“–๐“ค๐“”๐Ÿ“
Chapter. ยน
Chapter. ยฒ
Chapter. ยณ
Chapter. โด
Chapter. โต
Chapter. โถ
Chapter. โท
Chapter. โธ
Chapter. โน
Chapter.. ยนโฐ
Chapter. ยนยน
Chapter.. ยนยฒ
Chapter. ยนโด
Chapter. ยนโต
Chapter.. ยนโถ
Chapter. ยนโท
Chapter. ยนโธ
Chapter.. ยนโน
Chapter. ยฒโฐ
Chapter. ยฒยน
Chapter. ยฒยฒ
Chapter. ยฒยณ
Chapter. ยฒโด
Chapter.. ยฒโต
Chapter. ยฒโถ
Chapter. ยฒโท
Chapter. ยฒโธ
Chapter. ยฒโน
Chapter.. ยณโฐ
แƒฆ๐“”๐“น๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฐ๐“พ๐“ฎ..แƒฆ
[Book Three] Sequel-๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿ’Œ

Chapter. ยนยณ

3.4K 139 84
By Leyah_eroticstories

Blaze P.O.V

"So it's nothing serious?" I asked the doctor who just had Gina checked.

She was in pain this morning and I guess that's what is to be expected when you're 32 weeks pregnant.

Time is moving so fast and I can't seem to get control of what's going on recently.

It's been a month and a half now since Azurra and I fucked that night. I meant it when I said that it can't happen again and it sure didn't happen again after that.

Of course I dreamed about that moment every single night. I fucking jerked off almost every night to the memory of her and God knows how much I'm suffering.

I felt bad for avoiding Azurra, but I have to. I'm currently engaged and have a child on the way that's probably mine.

My life is just so fucked up at the moment.

I'm hanging on a tight thread and waiting on Azurra to strike, because I know she will. I just know it and I'm fearful of what's to come.

She's crazy, so you can never know what to expect.

"Everything is good with her, just a little pain which is normal. It's getting closer to her due date so that's expected.” The doctor explains and I nod.

Soon I helped her up and we walked out of the hospital. I took her to a restaurant nearby and we sat down eating some food, since she wanted some pasta and chicken.

She's been craving that a lot recently.

"I feel like we haven't been close these days." Gina voiced out and I looked up from my food to her.

I gulped, raising a brow at her. "What are you talking about?"

"Really Blaze? You haven't talked to me anymore, you stopped doing the sweet stuff you usually do." She complains.

And who's fault is that? Who's the one spreading their legs for everyone?

Look who's being a hypocrite.

Well technically, I didn't spread my legs— Azurra did that part, but still.

"Gina, I'm not in the mood to argue with you." I shrug.

That's all we seem to do lately and I'm so tired of it, it's giving me a migraine nowadays listening to her yapping about us.

"When are we going to get married?" She asked.

I choked on my juice and started coughing.

Married?

"What?" I blurted out in shock.

She looked at me confused, "I asked when we're getting married? I mean we are engaged soon to be married or did you forget?"

It's cute that she thinks I'm gonna put a ring on her finger after she cheated on me multiple times.

That's not a wife type behavior the last time I checked.

"Tell me you're joking?" I blinked, "We're way below marriage stage Gina, for goodness sake you cheat on me every chance you get and the only reason I'm still here is because of that baby inside you." I said frustratedly.

"I know you're lying, you know I didn't purposely cheat on you. You just never had enough time for me and I—"

I cut her off immediately, "Don't play this blame game on me yeah? If I wasn't giving you enough attention you needed, you should've just left if you weren't happy. I didn't send you to cheat, you knew exactly what you were doing because you're a big grown ass woman."

She looked down with those sad eyes and I rolled my eyes.

"It was a mistake!" She pleaded.

"Let me guess, you slipped and fell right on their small dicks." I chuckled, finding all this amusing. "One day I'll also make that mistake too, slip and slide my dick into a nice pussy."

Well, I already did.

Her mouth dropped open in shock and I shrugged.

"You always said everyone deserves a second chance and that forgiveness is important." She uses my words against me, totally avoiding what I just said.

I did say that, but she had more than three chances already.

Sometimes when you're too good or too nice, they take advantage of you and that's what Gina is currently doing, but It's not gonna work today.

"Hm." I hummed, "I forgave you Gina, I really do no matter how many times you cheat on me. What you don't get is that even though I forgave you, it doesn't mean that I will stay with you. I can't be with someone I do not trust, someone that will have me stressing myself about their whereabouts everytime they leave the house. I can't live like that forever wondering who you out there fucking this time."

"But Blazey—"

I put my finger on my lip telling her to shut her mouth. "Shhh... now I want you to answer me truthfully Gina, look into my eyes and tell me the truth." I demanded as I leaned close to her. "Is this really my baby?"

She looked at me shocked.

"How can you ask me that? Of course it's yours!" She snapped.

I hummed, licking over my lips. "One last chance Gina, tell me the truth because if that baby so much as born and I find out it's not mine, I'll fucking murder you and whoever the father is."

Well I won't, but I'll let Azu do it.

I rolled my eyes at the thought.

Her eyes widened and her eyes started watering, "It's yours Blaze!"

Here comes the waterfalls.

I can't deal with this shit right now.

"Wipe your damn tears and stop making me look like a bad guy." I whispered to her as I looked around the restaurant.

My mood instantly soured as the door of the restaurant opened and I saw Azurra walk in with a man in a suit.

What the fuck?

Who is that?

Why is she with him?

My stomach knotted as I watched him pull out a chair for her and she smiled happily at him.

If he was white then I wouldn't be as threatened as I am now, because I know her type, but that's a fucking black man right there and he looked fucking rich too and well put together.

Perfect match for her.

My gaze burned into them as I clenched my fist on the table.

Did she already move on?

"Are you even listening to me?" A voice broke me out of my stare.

I clenched my jaw, "What?"

"I said I need to use the restroom, I'll be back." Gina said and I nodded. My eyes instantly went back over to where Azurra and the ugly looking man was sitting.

Okay. Maybe he's not ugly, but I need something to hate on him.

After Gina left to the restroom, I glared at the both of them as they acted like a couple. Laughing and talking while being touchy with each other.

What the fuck?

Before I could stop myself, I got up and marched over to them with a clenched jaw.

I hate this feeling.

It feels like I'm about to throw up everything inside my guts just from seeing him touching her.

What is this feeling? I don't like it.

And I don't like seeing someone else with her.

She's mine.

I mean, my friend.

Yes, that's it. I'm just looking out for her, that's what I'm doing.

"Oh Blaze, I didn't know you're here either." Azurra waved and I frowned.

Of course you didn't know, you were too busy ogling at this ugly thing that's sitting next to you.

"Hmm, I actually just saw you and I came to say hi." I lied.

She looked so gorgeous.

"That's sweet. Oh and this is Alvin, my date." She pointed to the guy that was watching our interactions. "Alvin, this is my neighbor Blaze."

Neighbor? Ouch.

Date? She has to be joking.

Wait, Alvin? Like Alvin and the chipmunks?

I snort.

"Date? As in you're dating him?" I asked foolishly.

She shrugged, "Why do you wanna know that?"

Why did I want to know?

"Well hello neighbor, nice to meet you." The chipmunk greeted me.

I gritted out, "Nice to meet you too. Not."

"Blaze you're being rude to my date." Azurra frowned.

Am I being rude? How am I being rude?

"Actually it's fine babe, I don't mind." Chipmunk kissed her cheeks and my breathing get heavy from the amount of anger I was feeling at the moment.

"She's not your babe, bruh." I glared at the man.

“And I'm not your bruh, bruh.” He responded.

“Listen you chipm—”

"Blaze." Azurra glared.

"Azurra." I gritted.

"Your fiancée is back, shouldn't you be with her and stop being rude to my date?" She asked and my heart clenched.

My eyes went over to my table to see Gina back in her seat, probably wondering where I went.

I looked back at Azurra and pulled her up out of the seat, before dragging her to the restroom. I didn't care which one we ended up in at the moment, I just need to talk to her.

"What is wrong with you?" Azurra hissed as she pulled her hand away from me as I slammed the door shut.

"Who the fuck is he?" I questioned.

"My date, didn't I say that already?" She sassed.

I glared at her as I swallowed thickly, "What are you trying to do? Huh? Make me feel jealous? Well it's not working."

She rolled her eyes, "Not everything is about to Blaze, if I wanna date someone that's my business. It has nothing to do with you and while you're at it, control your jealousy because it's really showing."

She had the nerve to smirk at me.

"Jealousy?" I scoff, "I'm not fucking jealous, get that out of your head."

I'm not jealous.

That's ridiculous.

Why would I be jealous?

"Oh you're not? Well that's good, now if you could please move out of the way so my date and I can go back to his place—"

Go back to his place?

For what?

"Why are you going back to his place?" I questioned warily.

Is she going to fuck him or something?

"Mind your business."

She pushed me away, but I grabbed her arms pulling her back to me. I caged her to the wall as my forehead connected to hers.

"Did you kiss him? Fuck him?" I asked desperately, "Answer me, please."

She gritted her teeth, "Get out of my way, Blaze."

"Answer me."

The next thing I saw was her swiftly removing a pocket knife from her pocket as she opened it and held it to my stomach. One hard push and it would be buried inside my stomach.

"Move." She warned.

I shook my head, "I'm not moving, so fucking stab me foo', go ahead mama."

She laughed, "You actually think I won't do it? I'm gonna give you until three to move." She started counting, "One..."

I pushed up on her and felt the knife blade pricking me as my hands clenched on each side of her.

"Two..."

"Do your worst, darling." I shrug.

"Three..."

I felt it, well more likely it did not stab me but it did go through my jacket that hangs from my body.

I looked at the knife sticking out, before she pulled it out and I gulped.

Fuck, that was close.

"Don't come to me acting jealous when you have a whole fucking fiancée and baby mother. You're the one who told me you didn't wanna do anything with me again and started avoiding me." She rants as she pushes at my chest.

I held her back tightly, "Fucking hell, you're driving me crazy woman.”

"Just so you know, no he never touched me but I plan to change that tonight." She smirked and my eyes widened.

The hell does she think this is?

"The fuck you are." I captured her lips with mine immediately and I sighed, missing the feeling of her soft, sweet lips.

I gripped her waist as she tried fighting me, but afterwards she gave up and kissed me back with hunger. I moan against her lips as my hands find her ass, squeezing and grooming it.

My hands reached underneath her dress, feeling her lace panties. "I missed you so much, darling." I mumbled in daze.

If I knew that would've broken the spell, then I would've shut my big mouth.

She pushed me away immediately fixing her dress, "You don't get to just play around with me whenever you want. Go back to your damn fiancée who's waiting for you."

I groaned, wiping my hand down my face in frustration.

She's stressing me the fuck out.

"I'm not playing around, mama." I stated. "You look so beautiful, drop-dead gorgeous." I admired her in pure adoration.

"I know, Alvin told me already." She smiled.

I hissed at her, my eyes burning with displeasure at the thought.

"You can't possibly be serious about him? He's one of the chipmunk for God sake, his name is Alvin, like what the fuck bruh?" I mumbled dramatically.

"Let's not talk about names when your name is actually 'Blaze'." She stated.

What's wrong with the name Blaze?

Did she just roast me and my name?

Damn.

"Did you not miss me?" I asked her, changing the subject.

She shrugs, "I need to get back to my date."

"Fuck him, as a matter of fact I better not see him near you again or else—"

"Or else what?" She raised a brow challenging me.

Or else I don't know what I'm gonna do, but let's hide that fact for now.

"Or else he'll regret ever meeting you." I pointed at her and threatened pathetically.

I need to take some notes from her on how to make a threat because I'm failing miserably.

"You're adorable." She laughed, patting my chest as she walked out of the bathroom and I huffed.

She doesn't take me seriously at all.

She better not play with me.

Hehe... 😏

What is Azurra up to, who's Alvin? And does Blaze seem jealous to you?👀

He needs to make up his mind asap!🤷‍♀️ is she a friend or ya future wife Blaze baby?😂

Another update💓

Thanks for reading besties🦋 next update tmrw.

Leyah.🩷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 4K 33
(Editing) THIS IS A BDSM BOOK, DON'T LIKE IT? BE A NICE PERSON, JUST SKIP DON'T REPORT. "You are mine, Bella. Mine to fuck and mine to love. Say it."...
211K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
291K 4.8K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
4.1M 89.4K 53
"Why do you provoke me Rose," he said "Do I need to bury myself deep in your cunt to remind you who you belong to" His voice laced with lust his ha...