The Entangled Thread Of Fate...

By pin_writes

Abhishek Singh Ranawat ♡ Payel Verma. He fell first and harder . #the heartless demon 😈 #mafia boss #his... More

Intro part
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
readers attention
Chapter 5
Introduction part 2
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Readers attention
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 16

463 59 9
By pin_writes

Author's POV

In a dark room a loud yet painful voice echoed in the whole room.

A man was tied with iron chains drained in his own blood . His white shirt was turning into crimson colour and his wounds were getting infected by leeches.

Two men were continuously beating him with thorned rods which made him almost dead .

A tall man came and kneeled infront of him and said " How dare you to touch my sister with those fucking hands of yours huh ? "

He was none other than our Bhairav .

He ordered the men to bring something.  The men brought it and gave it to him . Without wasting any time he poured the liquid over his hands and the man cried in pain .

As the voice echoed Bhairav laughed more loudly making everyone shiver .

Yes ,after Abhishek if anyone can rule them than he is Bhairav .

*ring ring*

Bhairav's phone rang and he moved aside while receiving the call .

After ending the call he went out and then came back with Abhishek.

Abhishek entered the basement with his dark yet calm aura . Everyone bowed before him and he took a chair infront of the man .

He removed his sunglasses and handed it to one of his man .

"Please le_let me __arghh gooohh__" the man begged infront of the devil of the hell .

"Done !" Abhishek smirked and took out his gun ,pointed towards him .

"No no no please sir please __let me go please have some mercy" the man joined his broken and melted hands which were released from the chains .

"Did you thought this before touching her ? No right ? Then what made you think that I will think something like that ? You bloody moron even thousands of bullets are not enough for you "

Abhishek get up from his chair and sat infont of him while his eyes darkened .

" You touched her with these fucking hands of yours right ? So now tell me __what was your experience?  "

Abhishek picked a chopper from the table and turned towards him who had already done in his pants .

"Look you can't even handle your urine than how are you gonna handle her ? Lemme tell you a secret __my queen is not some daddy's princess who would cry After molested . She is the queen ...the queen of this fucking man or better say devil of this fucking hell . She is the queen of my fucking life . I was mesmerized by her one glance but still didn't get the chance to touch her and you fucker even tried to kiss her __where ? __wrong target poor fucker that was my place to devour not yours "

Abhishek uttered those words while chopping his fingers infront of his eyes .

The poor man had no other chance but all he could do is pray for his death cause life was far away from him now .

"Aaaahhhhhhh___aahhhhh___noooo sir pleaseeee ahhh forgiiiivee meee si_ahhhhhhhh" his loud voice echoed in the basement.

Everyone looked down and closed their eyes in horror as they could feel his situation but they have no way to save him from the devil .

The poor man continued to beg for his life or better say death but only if Abhishek would show any mercy.

After chopping his right hand fingers Abhishek ordered his men to remove all his clothes.

After removing the clothes , Abhishek brought a magnifying glass from the table and tried to look at something by Bending down.

" 5'2 inch ! Only this much ! Don't you feel shame with such mini organ of yours ? And you think you can satisfy her with this ? Poor bloody fucker__ oops horny bitch right ? Wanna know my length?  It's 7'4 inch . And believe me I'm waiting patiently for thar night when she will come and ask me to accept her although I have accepted her as the biggest part of my life long back but still I'm warring for her words and you thought that you could satisfy her with that bud like organ of yours ...so sad huhh"

Abhishek leaned forward and wispered to his ear " letme tell you another secret ___yesterday I was not scared or panicked ..it was just an act to control myself from kill you right infront of her which she won't like at all . And I don't want to lose any chance to keep her close to me sooo___" He winked and took another knife and approached him .

He stabbed his Dick and separated it from his body within a second. 

"Aghhhhhhhhhhh"

He took a piece and ordered him to eat that .

"Eat"

His tone was enough to open his mouth and chew the flesh even his stomach was resisting him to gulp that piece .

With most difficulty he finally gulped his own chopped Dick which made Abhishek smirk in his victory.

"Bro why are you wasting your time here just give me 2 more days and he will beg for his death . For now you go to Payel she must be having panick attacks and uncle aunty also went to US " Bhairav told him.  Abhishek nodded his and left the place with a last kick on his bleeding area .

Flashback

Abhishek and  Payel were sleeping when Abhishek's sleep broke and he noticed she was shivering and murmering something.

He leaned forward and tried to listen her .

"No please leave me pleaaaase __Ah_Abhiii Noo please leave me "

She was crying in her sleep while dreaming of that incident with thar man .

Abhishek quickly took her in a warm hug and patted her head until she sleep again .

"I won't let that bastard die so peacefully after snatching my Payel's sleep ..how dare he" ge gritted his teeth while remembering the scene where he found that man hovering over her and she was trying to get out from his hold .

He kissed her and was about to close his eyes when his eyes fell on the red marks on her hands which fueled his anger even more .

He put her head on a pillow and got down from the bed . He brought the first aid box and applied ointment on her hand .

He kept that box on the table and slept beside her .

" I will make sure that that bastard will beg for his death !" He thought and hugged her and they slept .

End of flashbacks

Abhishek knocked the door of his room .

Today's climax was different!

He found the door was unlocked . So he opened it and stepped inside .

To his surprise or shock the room was dark black . But Payel never keep their room dark . According to him she hates darkness that's why he changed the whole theme of his room and transformed it into some white and pink theme .

But today it was dark just like his life before her entry .

He shrugged off his thoughts and entered the room closed the door behind and searched for her .

He went near the bed and found it empty and it was cold indicating that she hasbeen woke up long ago .

He heard some noise from the bathroom . He understood that she was there so he turn on the lights and waited patiently for her .

He took off his blazer and threw it on the couch . He opened the curtains and then opened his laptop and got busy in his meetings .

After sometime ,the bathroom door opened and there she came wearing a beautiful white saree while drying her hairs with towel .

Her look

He was busy with his online meeting so he didn't noticed her .

She came and did her daily makeup routine and then she noticed him .

She was inside so she didn't knew when he came .

She went near him and called him but he was wearing his earpods so she opened one of his earpods .

"What the h__" He looked up and found her who was glaring at him making him gulp on his own words .

"Kab se bula rhi thi behre ho kya ?" She sat near him while scolding him .

He examined her from top to bottom and asked " Are you OK?  "

She bit her lips in confusion and noticed his hands were bleeding a bit .

"Tum meri chodo aur aapni dekho ...kiske saath maar pith krke aaye ho jo haath se khoon nikl rha h ?"

"Tumhari gunegaar k saath" He replied without thinking twice which caught her off guard .

But before she could ask anything he closed his laptop and hugged her tightly .

"I'm sorry that I couldn't save you ...but don't worry I won't leave you alone from next time " He mumbled and kissed her cheeks Making her blush.

"It's okay I told you I'm okay please don't stress yourself " she rubbed his back .

Abhishek then straightened himself and asked her the exact reason for the darkness of the room .

But she hesitates and then covered up with some silly jokes . He looked at her and found her eyes were red and swollen.

"Did you cry ?" He asked her firmly which made her gulp in fear .

"Umm no why would I cry hehehe" she tried to cover her lies but his one glare was enough to made her spit the truth .

"Wo__I cried "

He didn't utter any word . He get up from the couch and began to move forward but Payel stopped him .

"I promised you that I won't let you cry After our marraige but see__I failed " He said and began to move forward but Payel came infront of him .

" Please __don't go now I need you Abhishek " her words seems to effect him .

He softened his eyes and a small smile played on his lips .

Payel's POV

I don't know what has gotten into me . But after that incident I found myself comfortable under him , under his touch .

When he was beating that man infront of me ,I could see his genuine anger , his possessiveness , his another avatar which was meant for only me .

Yes , only for me .

Maybe I'm falling for him ! Yes I l__ no no no how can I trust him who kidnapped me . But____ohh nooo I'm gonna insane now .

But his anger was genuine . I mean he was protective yaar .

Ohh Mahadev please save me or else I will become mad .

But why I don't want to stay away from him ? Why I want to spend time with him ? Why I want to stay with him ? Whyyy?

I don't know anything but I just want to stay with him ...maybe I really __stop it Payel !

He suddenly lifted me and I could feel his intense gaze on me .

He placed me on the bed and __wait! What he is trying to do ?

Author's POV

Abhishek towered over her and she was numb . He smirked and placed a wet kiss on her neck then he kissed on her cleavage and bit there making her moan in pleasure .

"Umm Abhii"

"Shhhh...we will have more time to make out but for now you just sleep and dream about us" He wispered and placed another soft yet pleasurable kiss on her jaw .

He looked at her breasts which were bouncing up and down showing how much she turned on by now .

"I have to stop now or else I will go out of control hmm" He left her on the bed who was still fighting with her thoughts about him .

But she was feeling something warm in her stomach making her smile like a teenage girl who has just received her first kiss from her boyfriend.

Vote for next chapter .
And the updates would be slow cause I'm currently out of the station so please cooperate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

574K 33.4K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
2M 123K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
48.4K 1.7K 12
#𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤-𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ✧ It's story of Anshumaan ♡ Krisha 𝗞𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗮 𝗚𝗼𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗮 Krisha...
26.1K 2.1K 14
"Please help me" "I am obsessed with you" // Contract Marriage Trope // // He falls first x harder // // cold CEO //