Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 58

12 0 0
By GeniRock

The next day after breakfast, they went out to play tennis and after they had lunch, the bus arrived and they went back to school where their chauffeurs were on standby.

It's been two weeks already eversince they completed highschool.

Olivares Home

Her mum returns from a business trip without her dad and informs them they will be visiting their grandma and aunties at Cincinnati for three weeks.

She texts Sun about the sudden change of plans and so they decide to go for shopping the next day.

Cincinnati

" Oh..my darling. How have you been?" Enstein hugs Juanita asking.

" I'm good aunt, what about you?"
" I'm well."

Enstein hugs the other girls and Ian after exchanging pleasantries with them.

" Good to see you again sis "
" You too, Enstein. You look amazing."

" And you look perfect."
They laugh as they  hug.

" Where's Josh, Aron and Avril?"
" Aron! Aron!"

" Coming!!"

" Ma pretty sis in the building!! Yo yo!! What's popping you know.."

Laughing she answers,
" I'm good you annoying little bro."
They hug.

" Well, I'm no more your little bro. I'm a grown man now."

" Haha.. then pack your things and move out of this house."

" Chill sis."

They burst into laughter and move to the living room to relax.

" Hey champ, I heard you're the man of the house now."

" Something like that."

They giggle and Aron hugs his nieces and nephew.

" You girls become attractive every day."

" Stop flattering my girls!" Mrs Olivares says and they all laugh.

" Oh naa. The last time I saw them in Mexico they were young and now they're matured and looking refined."

" They really look good. You've done a good job Desirée." Says Enstein.

" Thanks it ain't easy especially with all the business trips. Anyways where's mum."

" You know that old lady never stays home."

Unfortunately, Rashell's grand dad died five years ago that is why he's not in the picture.

Enstein is married with two kids but they are with her husband in another country for holidays. Josh is in his early thirties and single.

Aron and Avril are in their late twenties and dating. Rashell chats with Aron, her uncle, about life. Aron advices her to make sure she's always clear about her feelings before she makes any decision in her love life.

While watching movie, their granny return from a party and briefs them about all that happened.

It was cool evening and a nice one for them. Josh returns from work with snacks and Avril, unfortunately is in the university. The weeks went by well and fun till they returned back to New York.

Back at home after spending three lovely weeks with her mum's family, Xavier and his sister visits her surprisingly.

She's home with Mia and Uncle Juan. Kimberly makes herself comfortable while Xavier in Rashell's room asks her why she's distancing herself from him.

" I'm not distancing myself."
" Then what's going on?"

" Nothing. It's just that I've been distanced from my bestfriends so I'm just trying to you know ...make it up to them."

" Alright. I get it."

Rashell is dressed in a tank top and short skirt and brushing her hair. Xavier walks to her side and standing behind her infront of the full length mirror, he hugs her.

" I love you, just give me a chance to make you happy. I'm tired of waiting."

She sighs and takes his hands off her waist.

" Just chill. That kiss was a mistake."
" A mistake?"

" Let's talk about it another time. Sun just texted she's here. Let's go."

She takes her bag and walks out. Kim and Xavier join Rashell and Sun for the picnic.

Xavier introduces her sister to Sun who makes her feel a part of them.
Two months more for them to enroll into college.

Their results and schools aren't out  yet so they keep having fun. Some decided to apply straight to the university while others interested in both college and high school diploma applied  to colleges of their choice.

Oswald Home

Bryce, Tyron's cousin visits Beverlyn at her home.

" Darling, are you ready?"
" Yh."

Bryce and Beverlyn are going on a date. Tyron and his bestfriends are also at the beach with their girlfriends having fun.

Two weeks later, Sun invites class of Royals both A and B for a house warming party in her beautiful house. Her parents are not around.
She sends the message to the class group.

"Listen y'all! No one is coming to my party with kids outfit or church girl style. We are all God's children and it's time to slay!!👻 Dress code: Black 🖤😭. See y'all there!"

The party takes place on a Friday night starting from eight in the evening to twelve am. On the Thursday, Rashell gets a nose pierce and orders for a new anklet.

Maclin Home

" Naa...I don't wanna go."
" Why?"

" Cibael can't be home alone."

" Stop using her as an excuse. Trudy is home and your mum is at Mystic Falls. She isn't out of the country this time around."

" I just don't want to go."

" Because of Xavier? Are you trying to avoid him?"

" Not him per se."
" Then Rashell??"

"Huh! C'mon guys."

" Listen bro, you gotta tell the shawty how you feel. Didn't you hear what Beverlyn said yesterday??? She's dating your cousin, Bryce."

" Where's the Tyron we know. Bro you gotta tell her. Rise up for the booty man."

" You crazy." Tyron says and they laugh

" See you tomorrow?"
" Yah. I'll be there."

" That's the spirit."

Finally he agrees to go for the party. On Friday evening, Rashell dresses up. She wears a black bodycon sleeveless dress bringing out her curvy hips.

She wears her anklet on her left leg, wears the charm Tyron got for her, straightens her hair and standing infront of the full length mirror, she wears her black trainers and takes pictures.

The nose pierce she recently did makes her more nice. With her black shoulder bag, she walks out.

She arrives at Sun's house exactly eight and Xavier is around. People are already having fun and Tyron is still contemplating whether to tell Rashell his feelings this evening or not.

" Hey girl, you look hot."
" You too Sun."

Music 🎶 playing 🎵 Savage by Megan Thee Stallion 🎶🎵

Xavier walks up and down trying to reach Rashell who had turn her phone off and is having fun. At nine, Tyron sets off to Sun's home for the party.

🎵The Take🎵by Chris Brown
    ( Incidental  music)

Xavier finds Rashell.

" Hey Rashell, can we talk?"
" What?!! I can't hear!!"

" Can we talk!"

" Sure! Victor tell Sun I'll be back!"

" Sure!!"

Tyron arrives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

536K 28.3K 61
He was the king of his world having everything just by the flick of his fingers. He had every reason to smile but that was not his nature. She was t...
4.1K 625 17
She was quiet but not naive She was beautiful she was a go getter she had seen it all but never believed in love He was rich He was handsome Every wo...
14.5K 439 55
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
109K 2.5K 50
She is his son favourite,it doesn't mean he would love her He is her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he is wrong Two oppo...