Thedalgal Theerathini

By ParvathiSureshSharma

It is an story which is an ashaangi version of Bangalore Days. It is not exactly like that film. There are di... More

Chapter 1- Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 -- Mature content
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Announcement -- Janana Ragasiyam
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Epilogue

Chapter 41

2.6K 327 133
By ParvathiSureshSharma

AN: Thank you so much guys for all your love.. I crossed 390 followers. 

Thank you so much for showering this love to me. I have no words to express my feel.

All i have is repaying you through entertaining you all by my stories. I hope i am doing okay in that part. I try my level best to entertain you all. 

Once again Thanks all from the bottom of my heart.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day morning, everyone are joyfully getting ready for that. Sujan, Pragyan and Malar got ready and taking the needed things. 

In Siddhik' s room, Athulya got ready and doing mild adjustments watching her in the mirror. Siddhik is looking at his phone sitting in the bed. 

Athulya got remind of his words which he mailed at 'Rachasiyin Kaithi', She slowly looked at him via corner of her eyes with a slight blush. He looked like sincerely watching something in the mobile having it near to his face. But the next second he looked at her and raised his eye brows. She nodded her head negatively hurriedly and focused on the mirror. At the same time, something flashed her mind.

Athulya mind voice- "phone thane pakuraan, apuram naan oora kannala paathathu epadi theirum? naan thirumbave illaye.. epadi paathurupaan."

Her eyes sparked in guessing his act and Siddhik too smiled knowing her intention. She turned to him and with in a fraction of second she fall on him, snatched his mobile and moved away. Siddhik just chuckled. She hurriedly saw the phone, but nothing was there. It is in the home page wallpaper. Then she looked for the open apps and noticed that the camera is opened recently. 

Athulya- "yei Siddhu, enna thane pathutu iruntha?", She asked him having her hands in her hip.

Siddhik- "amam, nee ketale solirupene.. ipo ethuku kurali vithayellam panitu iruntha?", he casually and ended the statement mockingly.

Athulya fell on him again with a force in anger and started to beat him saying, "naan panrathu kurali vithaya? haan... ethuku ipo nera pakama camera la paathutu iruka?"

Siddhik pushed her to the bed, hovered her and said huskily, "naan pathathaan unnala onume panna mudialayae.. un udambu muluka aayiram poo pooka arambichuduchu. en ninaipula naan kadikurathu munnadi neeyae un uthada kadichudara.. apuram ennaku kovam vanthu nanum pootiku vanthu kadipen.. ithellam nadantha late agidume .. athan unaku theirama paathen"

Athulya' s eyes slowly moved down unable to meet his eyes, Her cheeks formed a light pink color due to blushing and she automatically bite her lower lips unconsciously. 

Siddhik- "pch, pathiah sonna keka matikura. apo naanum kadipen", he whined cutely like a kid and stated naughtily.

Athulya looked at him the next second and widened her eyes realizing that she is biting her lips. But he started to do his play. He sucked near to her lips making her to release her lips from her teeth. He then caught her lips, sucked it and had it in between his lips and teeth safely. Athulya closed her eyes in burning desire. 

Siddhik left her within a minute and said, "neramachu, ipadi enna paduthatha di yaathu. kilambu", he pinched her waist to make her come out from her dream world. 

Athulya opened her eyes and the next second she pushed him,  "poo Siddhu". She ran away outside and joined Malar. Her blush and shining eyes mirrored what happened in the before moment. 

Siddhik came out adjusting his shirt and one by one they all leave the apartment. When Athulya was about to leave, Siddhik neared her casually pretending like taking the keys to lock the room and She also looked at his eyes. When he neared her, he mumbled in her ear, 'Ratchasi' in his base voice and moved away the next second. Athulya felt goosebumps all over her body. Her lips automatically curved in a smile. 

After a while, They all reached the mall and started to do shopping. In many shops they did only window shopping. They went to the play station and did their atrocities. Siddhik too played with them a little, unable to reject their cute request. Malar happily watched them. 

When they become tired, they all went to the juice shop and Malar went to buy the juices for them. Everyone sat in a big circle table. Siddhik from one end, Athulya, Pragyan, Sujan and then Malar. No one sitting opposite to anyone and they all are seated side by side like a half circle, semi circle.

Malar- "Sujju, change iruka unkita?". Sujan took his purse and gave the change to her.

Malar bought the juice for them, passed it to everyone and then gave Sujan the remaining amount. Sujan raised his eyebrow at her. 

Malar- "balance..", she said and only then she realized what she did.

Sujan looked at the amount and then at her. Malar as usual gave the amount like how she always do with others. But now his look did something to her and she too don't know how to react after this. The other trio noted this and their hesitation too. 

Athulya- "vangi bathrama bank la deposit pannu da. 10 varusham kalichu peria amount ah kidaikum. nalapina nee airport vangarappo use aagum". she eased the environment.

Malar chuckled and placed the amount in her hand bag itself. Sujan too become normal understanding her.

Pragyan- "hmm anna peria car vanganum, Sujan airport vanganum.. inum vera ennana vanganum aththu?", he mocked. 

Athulya- "naan enna enakagava kekuren? ellam unakathaan ketaen"

Pragyan- "enakaga vaa?", he furrowed his eyebrows.

Athulya- "amam, avan airport vangi naalu flight ah paraka vita thane, nee Priyanka akka va poi paathutu vara easy ah irukum. ". Pragyan widened his eyes and Siddhik chuckled. 

Sujan raised is eyebrows at Athulya with a smile and said, "nethu suryavamsam padam paathiah. enamo naalu bus vangi vidura mathiri easy ah solra.."

Athulya- "unnala mudium da parama..", she mimicked the movie dialogue perfectly.

 A group of girls crossed them. Sujan and Pragyan looked at them all the while. Malar didn't noticed that and Siddhik too didn't budged much and concentrated on his drink.  Malar went to the dustbin and returned. Still the boys looked at the girls gang.

Athulya- "semma la". Siddhik looked at her, Her eyes shined with naughtiness and she is looking at the girls gang. Siddhik understood that she started her play with her cousins. 

Pragyan- "hmm, aana namma namba koodathu, ithu oru mayai. original ethunu theriathulla, vesatha kalacha thaan theirum.".

Sujan- "ithellam showcase. masam sambalam ellam make-up ke poidum"

Pragyan- "parlour kanaku vera thaniah pogum"

Athulya- "enna da solreenga?", she asked innocently. Still they both looked at the girls gang. Siddhik chuckled silently at them knowingly very well that the boys fall in the trap.

Sujan- "unmaia solrom, varathuku oru thada costmetics kadaiku alayanum"

Pragyan- "Nippon paint oda tuff competitors ivanga ellam theriuma?"

Sujan- "paaka nalla irukum, palaga decent ah irukum. but namaku set agathu. katti kudumbam nadathurathuku kailasam poidalam"

Athulya- "dei sujju, naan juice semmaya irukunu sonen. nee enada ipadi Malar mam ah pakathula vachukite kudumbam nadathura varaikum pesura, athuvum just ippo patha ponnu kooda. athuvum unna inum thirumbi kooda pakatha ponnu kooda.. athuvum..."

Pragyan- "pothum aththu ithukumela avan body thangathu..", he muttered looking at the angry Malar..

Sujan spitted the juice when Athulya utter the word Malar and coughed realizing the environment. He suddenly looked around and saw Malar standing behind him with folded hands. Malar glared at Sujan deathly. Sujan blinked at her for once not knowing how to convince her. Malar moved away from the place withe angriness and Sujan followed her. 

Sujan- "malar, hey malar.. naan solratha kelu.. iva maati vidura, nee ninaikura mahthiri illa .. oru nimisham", he caught her and started to convince her holding her hands.

Athulya- "sethan sekaru"

Sujan was following her everywhere and consoling her. Pragyan and Athulya giggled loudly. After a while, In the textile shop, everyone entered and Siddhik sat on the chair letting them inside. Sujan and Pragyan at first gave comments to the dresses and then noticed Siddhik. He is sitting in the chair alone. he touched his watch once then started to play with his ring looking down. Karthik words ringed in their ears, 'dai mapla, ipavum avan thaniah thanda irukaan. thaniah nikuraan da'

Sujan and Pragyan looked at each other. Pragyan moved towards Siddhik and sat with him. Siddhik raised his eyebrows at him questioning what. 

Pragyan- "aalnthu sinthichu oru unmaiah kandu pudichuten anna. kooda ninnu adi vanguratha vida, oorama utkanthu vedika pakurathu best nu"

Siddhik chuckled and said, "ipove practice paniko prajju, future ku use agum"

Pragyan- "appo neengalum vanga, vanthu kathu kodunga. unga pondatti thaan anga samiyadikitu iruka"

Siddhik leaned and looked. Athulya is nodding no to many of the selections of Malar. On keenly observing he found that Malar will select one, Sujan will pass some comment, Athulya glared at him and then nodded as no. She also beat Sujan for each and every comment. Siddhik smiled at them. Sujan is intentionally mocking and Malar is blinking in between them. Siddhik joined with Pragyan and reached their place. Siddhik started to select.

Sujan - " Nee vaa namma antha pakam poi unaku ethavathu vangalam "

Malar- "anna irukaru", she muttered in the slow voice.

Sujan- "athunala thaan koopdaraen vaa malar", They both moved aside. 

Athulya- "entha color edukatum?"

Siddhik- "un istam"

Athulya- "un favorite colour enna Siddhu?"

Siddhik- "Sky blue"

Athulya- "avlo pudikuma?"

Siddhik- "amam. ellame unaku nalla iruku, aana sky blue dress podum pothu apadiye unna enakulla vachuka thonum, kadichu saptralam pola irukum.. try panriah?"

Athulya- "namma kadaila irukom. Siddhu", Her whole body shined in blushing.

Athulya took a dress, had it up on her and raised her eyebrows asking him how is it?, Siddhik started to looked at her from her forehead. Athulya remembered the words in the mail that he sent. She can able to hear each word that in his voice now. He too slowly moved his eye lids down and stopped exactly when it come to her neck. He then directly went to her toe and smiled automatically looking at her toe finger. He looked at her hands and then straight away to her eyes. 

Athulya- "KD paiya", she mouthed and he chuckled. He again slowly moved down and stopped at her hip. 

Siddhik without moving her eyes said, "nalla iruku, but olunga paatha than theirum"

Athulya neared him and beat him with a blush, "yenda ipadi panra?"

Siddhik- "unmaiah sonna kuthama? naan than sariah pakalayae.."

Athulya- "unna..", she beat and when looked at the other side, she was shocked to see Rakshan, Karthik, Vinay and Logan.

Rakshan

Karthik

Vinay

Logan- 

Siddhik didn't noticed since he was smiling at her atrocities. 

Siddhik- "ennachu?"

Athulya - "naan poi trial paathutu varen. nee ingaye iru."

Siddhik- "theva illa unaku fit ah than irukum. athu thaan pathale theiruthe"

Athulya- "nee pakura parvai ipo enaku nalla theiruthu.. enaku inum rendu top venum choose pannu naan athukulla vantharen"

Siddhik nodded and turned to select dress. Athulya rushed to Pragyan and told the four of Siddhik friends are in the same mall. 

Pragyan- "enna di solra?"

Athulya- "nee muthalla avar koodave iru.. naan poi avanga kita pesitu vantharen". She rushed to the four men. 

Rakshan- "hey papa, nee enga inga?", He happily said that.

Athulya- "naan thaan mall ku poren nu sonenla enna neengalum inga vanthirukeenga?"

Logan- "nee entha mall nu sollave illa. intha mall than enga veetuku pakathula iruku"

Vinay- "nee unga veetuku pakathula irukura mall ku poga vendiathu thane. ivlo thooram vanthu inga varanuma?"

Athulya- "ithu enna kodumaiah iruku. anga veedu iruntha antha mall than poganuma? yen inga ellam nanga vara koodatha? amam karthi anna va enga kanum? paathene"

Rakshan- "pakathula poirukaan vanthiruvaan". Pragyan came at that time. 

Athulya- " ennada vanthuta avara vitutu ", She shockingly asked him. 

Pragyan- "avaru pakathula poirukaru"

Athulya- "entha pakathula da? Karthi annavum pakathula thana poirukaaram", She was confused by their code words.

Pragyan- "ayya avar ponathu restroom ku di"

Rakshan - "ayyo avanum..", He gulped the remaining statement. 

Athulya- "ayayaio aandava..", she ran away. 

Pragyan-" yei nee enga di pora? avasara padatha di..". She neared the Men restroom and Pragyan caught her hand. 

Pragyan- "enga di pora?"

Athulya- "rendu perum paathukama thaduka poren"

Pragyan- "paithiyam, athukaga ithukulla epadi pova?"

Athulya - "amamla, nee poo. seekram poo. Nana velila ninnu paathukaren.". 

Pragyan slapped his own forehead and said, " at least thirumbi nillu di , oru mathiri pakuraanga.."and went inside. 

Athulya turned and started to bite her nails. The other three men hide themselves behind the pillar and watched. They are all tensed too. 

Siddhik came outside and patted Athulya shoulder. She tuned around and left out a long breathe since he looked normal and smiled. 

Siddhik- "inga enna panra, yaadhu?"

Athulya- "nee poitiah nu paka vanthan"

Siddhik- "ethey??"

Athulya- "nee intha pakam ponnatha paathen, athaan nanum un pinnadiye vanthen"

Siddhik- "sari athuku ethuku inga vanthu nikkura?"

Athulya - "athu.. athu.. unaku matum than varuma Siddhu, enaku ellam varatha? athaan vanthen"

Siddhik- "athuku ethuku di inga vantha? ithu GENS ku di"

Athulya- "ithuku pakathula thane ladies irukum"

Siddhik- "Ladies ku antha end la iruku. atha visarikamala vantha?"

Athulya eyes rolled here and there and said, "enga oor la ellam Gens ku konjam Pakathula thaan katti vachirupanga.. ipadi ellaila ethir purathula katti vapanunga nu enaku epadi theirum. sari vaa polam"

Siddhik- "angaya?"

Athulya- "amam, apuram naan poga vendama". 

She tried her best to move away with him, so that he would not see Karthik or any other. But Siddhik didn't moved and continued talking with her.

Siddhik- "Naan ethuku di? athuvum anga?"

Athulya- "athu.. athu.. naan vanthen la appo neum vaa?"

Siddhik- "yaathu..", he is not sure how to handle her. 

Athulya- "katuna pondatiku kaavaluku nikka matiah? intha pakam oru rendu per sutharanga. oru mathiri pakuranga enna.. neeeum kooda vaa.. thaniah iruka mudiama thaan nane inga vanthuten.. Pragyan um illa"

Siddhik- "Pragyan um ulla than poirukan. ipo vanthiduvaan. amam yaar avanga", He still stood in that place.

Athulya- "haaa," she shouted irritatedly and said, " Siddhu. adutha thadava address phone number ellam vangi vaikuren. ippo vaa"

Siddhik- "yendi ivlo tension agura?"

Athulya- "appo naan poga vendama?"

Siddhik- "sari sari vaa".  

They both moved aside. Karthik and Pragyan came out and laughed their heart out. Soon the trio men too joined them.

Athulya mind voice, "aandava, inum enna ellam nadaka pogutho. intha mall la irunthu matum entha setharum illama velila poita unaku 108 thenkai udaikuren paa.."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

How is it?

A long update. Hope you like the casting. Feel free to comment. 

Please do vote and comment. 

Parvathi Suresh Sharma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 2.5K 8
Ashwin Kumar the topper student is in love with his junior Pavithra or he thinks like that... But one day when Sivaangi wasn't able to come to colleg...
76.8K 4.7K 38
Hi guys.... I'm an amateur writer.... so please forgive my flaws... this is the story about 2 innocent souls who are married out of compulsion.... a...
508K 32.1K 70
This is a fanfiction and truly my imagination. Everything is fair in love and War. when war is for love then everything becomes fair. Sahana a young...
39.8K 4.6K 36
❥⁠ தொழுதேன் உன்னையே 🛐 It's an ashaangi fan fiction which revolves around two pairs of identical twins who eventually falls in love with eachother...