Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 57

29 1 0
By GeniRock

It's nine in the evening and she still can't sleep. Sun is with Darwin spending time together so she leaves her room to take a stroll.

Taking a stroll by the pool, she stops to sit and with her legs in the water, she closes her eyes and relaxes.A hand in the water pulls her legs causing her to fall into the water. She swims and pants.

" Haha. How do you feel?"
" Xavier! Why did you do that?"

" To surprise you."

Rashell swims out.

" That wasn't funny. You scared the hell out of me."

" C'mon, It was fun."

" To you. Just don't let It happen again."

Rashell says that and walks away wet. Xavier calls her but she leaves without turning.

On her way to her room, the wáter from her hair and pyjamas kept dropping on the tiled floor. She slips on the fifteenth stair case as her hands move away from the hand rail.

Quickly, a hand holds her waist saving her from falling. With her heart beating very fast and eyes closed.

The guy stares at her with a smile waiting for her to open her eyes. She opens her eyes looking around to check whether she's still alive or not. He helps her to stand.

" Tyron...Hey."

After helping her stand, he doesn't wait for her to keep talking and carries her in his arms to her room where he lays her on her bed still with Sun outside with Darwin.

" Umm.."
" Thank you??"

" Yh.."
" You're welcome."

On her bed, she sits upright and hugs him so tightly. Tyron is happy about it but he decides not to show any sign of excitement.
He clears his throat.

" You should wipe yourself and dry your hair before you catch a cold "

She finally let go of him.

" I will."
" Good."

" You didn't say a word after you read what I wrote to you."

" We're cool. Don't worry too much about it. Get some rest."

" Alright."

He turns to walk away but Rashell stops him by the hand.

" What's it? Do you want something?"

On her toes, she kisses him on the cheek and whispers goodnight.

" Sleep tight." He says with a smile.

Tyron leaves and she dries herself and changes into a different pyjamas.

Tyron sooo excited tells his bestfriends what happened and they are happy everything is going as planned.

On Saturday after they had had their breakfast, they were taken round the hotel. In the evening, they played games in a big hall. 

They Carry snacks, torchlights and drinks since they had plan to not turn the lights in the hall on.

Exactly eight in the evening, they all rushed with their items and at nine, the game started. Jason brought the whole game idea. "Spin the bottle". He spins the bottle first and it points towards Sun-Rita.

" Truth or dare?"
" Dare."

" I dare you to make out with Darwin for five minutes."

Sun excited about her dare moves to Darwin, her boyfriend. In his arms, she rubs her hands around his neck trying to relax him and the two make out. She spins the bottle and it points towards Xavier.

" Truth or dare?"
" Truth."

" If your confession would destroy someone else's relationship, will you still do it?"

" I'll go down to earth and still confess even though it will break someone and later face the consequence of my actions."

" Nice try, interesting."

He spins and it points to Manuella and she chooses dare.

" I dare you to kiss Tyron."

Everyone is taken aback by the dare.
Sun and Dylan whisper to eachother.

" Do you think he's doing that on a purpose?"
" Definitely."
" I feel things might not end well."

Sitting so relaxed like he didn't care but deep down he hates the idea. Manuella draws close to him.

Rashell bites her lips quietly hoping Manuella wouldn't do the dare. Drawn closer to Tyron, he holds her neck and smiling with his lips close to Manuella's,  Rashell quickly looks elsewhere.

She can't stand to watch them kiss but Tyron moves his lips to Manuella's ears as if seducing her but whispers something to her and before anyone would predict the next move, Manuella turned to Kelvin and kissed him instead. Kelvin kisses her back.

" I've always wanted to tell you how much I love you."

" I love you more."

They kiss again and they are cheered up by the rest as the new couple of the class. Sun filled with excitement taps Rashell to watch what's going on.

She turns and to her surprise, Manuella and Kelvin are kissing and not Tyron and Manuella.

She feels relieved and cheers the new couple too. Tyron watches her quietly and smiles.

The game continues and Tyron spins the bottle and it points to Rashell. All this while, Xavier feels defeated as his initial plan didn't work out and now Tyron has the chance to either ask Rashell a question or give her a dare. He watches and listens carefully.

" Truth or dare?"
" Truth."

" If you are to choose love and friendship, which one would you choose?"

" Love."

She spins the bottle and pointing to Kane, he asks and he chooses dare.
She dares him to drink the Red Label, an alcoholic drink she bought. She dares him to drink all of it.

"What? C'mon Rashell... you're joking right?"

" Nope."

She smiles and they cheer Kane up as he drinks everything.

" Kane! Kane! Kane! Kane!"
They shout.

Lisser gets worried Kane might get drunk and make a scene and definitely be restless so she decides to help.

" Rashell, can I drink half of it so that he can drink the rest?"
" If he allows you, why not."

Kane tries to stop Lisser, his girlfriend but she takes the bottle and drinks half of it and gives it to Kane to finish it. They hit the table with excitement as Kane drinks.

Done, he wipes his mouth with his hand and gives a funny look. Everyone is happy except Xavier who is scowling at Tyron.

Kane spins the bottle and it points back to Rashell.
They hit tables as Kane asks Jason to give him the Vodka and Baileys they bought. Their mouths agape as they think Kane is definitely going to ask Rashell to drink the two.

" Oh..no no no no please Kane don't make me do this."

She says that and they laugh.

" This is what we call Revenge." Davis comments and they laugh.

" Truth or dare?"
" Truth."

"C'mon, you chose truth for the first time."
" But you're gonna make me drink the two so I gotta save myself." She giggles.

" Just choose dare."
" Alright. Dare."

" I dare you to move to stand next to Tyron."

Confused, she walks to stand next to Tyron.

" Now, I dare you to kiss him."
" What?!"

" Just do the dare or you drink the two alcoholic beverage."

" Whatever."

The place fills up with silence as they watch closely waiting for the two to kiss. Tyron turns to face her and looking into eachother's eyes, he slowly draws her closer till their lips were very close.

They shout.
" Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Tyron smiles and kisses her. Feeling his lips on hers and soo excited within herself, she kisses back.

Xavier walks out and they continue to play the game. When the game was over after an hour and thirty minutes, they walked back to their rooms to rest.

" Huh!! Today has been fun and hectic."
" Very fun. "

" Oh you mean when you and Tyron kissed sooo passionately."
" No way. Stop that Sun."

" I ain't doing anything to you." Laughs.
She throws her pillow at Rashell and sings,

" Rashell and Tyron k..i..s..s..i..n..g"

She walks to her bed with her pillow and as she keeps singing, they start a pillow fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.8K 27
**This is Book One of the Challenges of the Heart Series** She's innocent, he's not. What happens when naive meets heartbreaker? What happens when a...
680K 19.2K 57
Zaiden was always the people pleaser, and why wouldn't he be? he was raised that way, growing up to be a whole ass mafia leader and seen what wicked...
5.4K 429 35
A reckless girl, but kind hearted. She is beautiful but never believe in herself. Her only aim is to get away from her family. That's what she thinks...
70.3K 5.6K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...