Nanbaka x Male Reader

By DragonTrainer02

You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of... More

Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 36

573 33 4
By DragonTrainer02

Y/n's pov;
"Didn't see that coming did you?" Hachiman asked.

"Impossible, how'd he do that?" Upa asked.

"That was qigong, I'm certain." Liang said.

I went over to Liang laying down on his stomach. I bent down and grabbed his arms to help him up to his feet. I put his arm around my shoulders, and saw Rokuriki back up on his feet with a blue glow surrounding his body and his hands out in front of him.

"How? Rokuriki isn't a qi user." Upa said.

"That attack trump talisman was augmented by a daoist master, it enables any subject to use qigong." Hachiman said.

"But his body isn't strong enough." Upa said.

"Yeah, there's a fair chance that Rokuriki here will kill himself. But that's a sacrifice, I'm ready to make. You know how I do old pal, I use every tool available." Hachiman said. I could tell Rokuriki look exhausted.

"You evil piece of shit!" Upa raised his voice, before he ran towards Rokuriki, as Rokuriki made balls of qigong.

I took a quick look at Nico and he was out of breath while holding his chest.

"Decisions, decisions-" I look back to Hachiman raising his fist.

"Upa, look out!" I warned.

Hachiman punches Upa and sending him back. "Let me clue you in on what's holding you back." Upa coughed out blood. "Your sense of compassion." Hachiman punches Upa Into the ground, causing the ground under Upa's feet to crumble. "And hesitation,".

"Master, no!" Nico yelled.

"The power of friendship isn't real, kid. The world doesn't care what you're fighting for. Justice doesn't exist anywhere, but in your stupid little skull, get it?" Hachiman asked.

"Master!" Nico shouted, before running towards Hachiman.

"Nico stay away from him!" I said.

"Stay back!" Upa said.

"I really hate heroes." Hachiman said. He grabbed Nico by the throat and lift him in the air. "You were talking about your medicine earlier, I see a lot of rats like you in my line of work in orphanages, hospitals, side of the road. You all got the same hungry eyes. Limb spasms, erratic breathing, delay pupil response. You're coming down off something strong, I don't know why poison wouldn't work on a druggie. Maybe something special about you." I let go of Liang and took one step towards Hachiman. He points a needle at me. "Don't even think about it boy, come near me and I'll drive this needle in the side of his ribs." I stop in my tracks, I can't risk the safety of Nico. "Good boy," Hachiman puts the needle away. "Doesn't matter now though, it's all about to end." I could tell Nico was coming off his medicine. "You finally broke.".

"Nico, hang in there!" I said. The white bandages around his arm and eye turns to a bright red. "That's not good.".

"What's happening to him?" Upa asked.

"His meds are wearing off." I said.

"Just make it go away, just make it go away. I'll do anything you want, I need my-" Nico goes limb.

"Nico!" Me, Upa, and Liang yelled.

"Hey are you dead yet?" Hachiman asked.

Nico lifts his head back up and grabbed Hachiman's wrist. I've never seen Nico this way before. "Hellooooo,".

~

Uno's pov;
"Damn it, this is some really bad news, really really bad news." I said.

"Okay, perhaps instead of repeating yourself. You could tell us, what's going on." Trois said.

"The phrase really bad isn't exactly informative, we could use some actual details." Honey said.

"When Nico's meds wear off, he goes bad shit." I said.

"Huh?" Honey and Trois asked at the same time.

"That trope where humans subconsciously limit their own abilities, it's actually legit. But not for Nico, who was forced to go through some messed up experiments. The limiters in his brain are way weaker than ours, that's what his medicine fixes." I said.

"Let me guess, if he acts without those limiters. He's likely to do great harm to himself, not to mention to whatever is around him." Trois said.

"That's some bad news." Honey said.

"Yeah, that's what I said!" I said.

"The statements true, but its also very stupid." Trois said.

I crossed my arms. "I may be stupid, but at least I'm hot.".

"We always have that." Honey said.

Trois sighs. "Hey, don't you sigh at us!" Me and Honey yelled.

Jyugo turns back to the staircase. "What's up?" Honey asked.

"I'm going after Nico, your friend's right without his meds he could kill himself. Otogi told me." Jyugo said.

"Alone? Those dolls creatures are everywhere." Honey said.

"So what?" Jyugo asked.

"You can't turn back, this entire plan depends on you." Trois said.

"Nico," Jyugo said.

~

Y/n's pov;
"This kid's a freak-" Nico chuckles with a evil grin on his face. "It's like, he's been possessed or something." Hachiman said.

Nico sniffles the air. "What's this? I want to ask you for something and I know you have it because I can smell it all over you so be a good pig and squeal." He got out of Hachiman's grip without trouble. "I'm gonna need you to give my medicine back to me. You see it's my only lifeline." He charges at Hachiman. "Give it back or die!".

I hear Hachiman squeal like a pig.

"Here piggy, piggy, piggy, pig-" Hachiman kicks Nico into the wall.

"Little psycho gots guts." Hachiman said.

Nico chuckles. "Give it to me, my medicine let me have it.".

Hachiman scoffed and looks at Rokuriki. "You finish him.".

Rokuriki puts out his hands in front of him and fired a huge amount of qigong at Nico.

"Watch out!" Liang said.

Nico looked up and chuckled as he caught the ball of qigong with his hand. "No, no this isn't what I asked you for Mr. Piggy. This won't make the hurting go away, here take it back!" Nico fired back Rokuriki's attack and caused an explosion when it hit them. Nico laughs. "These fireworks are nasty!".

I want to step in and help, but Nico isn't in the right state of mind. "Liang, let's go after Rokuriki." Upa said.

"Right," Liang said.

"I'll stay and keep an eye on Nico." I said, before Liang and Upa walk away from my side.

Qi's pov;
"No, you gotta be kidding me. How did Hachiman ended up fighting with that kid from building 13? And his symptoms are crazy. I never would of believed it, what do I do? Should I go out there now." I mumbled. I hear Hachimans hammer explode, and I turned back to the fight.

"I'm glad, you got a good laugh before you die." Hachiman said, while removing his hammer from the wall and saw no one there.

No one's pov;
"What the?" Hachiman asked.

"Missed me missed me." Everyone looks up to the ceiling and Nico was just hanging there. "Now, you're gonna get bit!" Nico lets go of the ceiling and bit Hachiman on the shoulder.

Hachiman grabbed Nico and tried to pull him off. "Get off me, you little monster! Hey Rokuriki do it." Hachiman looked towards him and saw Liang holding Rokuriki back. "What?!".

"It'll be over soon." Liang said to Rokuriki. "Upa!".

"I'm on it, just make sure you hold him tight, its been a while it might be more than one shot." Upa said, before he made a little ball of qi with his fingers and aimed for the talisman on Rokuriki's hat. Once the talisman has been burned and destroyed Rokuriki falls back and Liang caught him.

"Good," Liang said relieved.

"Well, damn he was useless." Hachiman grabs Nico by the head. "He couldn't even take out one little street rat!" He turns to the wall with Nico.

"Weeee!".

Hachiman slams Nico's face into the wall.

Nico coughs."Let me have it, come on." He puts his left hand on the wall. "It burns." He manages to climb up the wall and attack Hachiman from different angles to where Hachiman couldn't keep up.

"What the hell are you?!" Hachiman asked.

Qi's pov;
I came out into the open. "I told you, he's poison this is what happens when you break someone. Their sensibilities, personality, limitations it all goes out the window. And this is what's left, you remember that drug you were wanting me to make? The one you were so damn excited about, do you understand what that medicine really is now?".

"Piss off, this isn't a variety show if you're here to watch I'll kill you." Hachiman said.

"What are you talking about? I came here to do my job, leave the kid to me." I said.

The kid smelt the air and looks right at me. "My drugs!".

"Amazed, he can smell it." I thought, while the kid charges at me. "Then again it's the hardest symptom explained." He jumps up in the air. "I'm so not looking forward to this." He bit down on my right shoulder. I reached into my right pocket and pulled out a shot and injected it into his neck. He fell forward but I caught him. "Got ya." I picked him up and set him down out of the way.
-----------------------------------------‐----------------
Hey everyone, I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts so far?

Have a good day/night everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 830 11
Y/N L/N lived a life that she, herself, considered pathetic and pure bullshit. Really, all she wanted was to have a yummy ramen and live in mansions...
189K 5.4K 39
There are shit tons of some mistakes or autocorrects. So please don't judge it's too badly, I'll be doing heavy editing soon, and thank you for the u...
8.6K 364 19
Y/n L/n a famous American singer and actor who became famous at the age of seventeen years old and is now twenty five years old. She has the hearts...
101K 2K 61
Ryuki Echizen. A 14 yrs. old tennis pro who's father is a Legend tennis player named Nanjirou Echizen. Hunted by her dark past, she decided to leave...