With All My Love, Angel _ Ant...

Oleh Kiki_SG2021

Duty, Honor, and Loyalty are the words that Anthony Bridgerton deemed to be his virtues. Yet if you were to a... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Drastic Turn
Chapter 2: Wondering Hearts
Chapter 3: The Dinner
Chapter 4: King of the Castle
Chapter 5: Falling
Chapter 6: Confused and Conflicted
Chapter 7: What Do We Do?
Chapter 8: The Lie
Chapter 9: Pieces
Chapter 10: The Secret
Chapter 11: Home

Announcement

350 7 0
Oleh Kiki_SG2021

Hello readers, I wanted to apologize for not posting. I finally found my notes on this particular fanfic and I botched the original storyline. I know that as a writer I should probably find a way to segue into it but it wouldn't make much sense. Plus without these key pieces, the story will be very boring and I absolutely refuse to write a boring book. Not only that but the pacing of the story would be ruined and there would be too many events squished into a singular timeline, which would make it too involved. I am still committed to writing this story and finishing it but it's gonna take some time since I need to rewrite some parts. I really appreciate your support and I hope you will continue to read. Thank you for your patience. 

-Kiki

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

194K 4.3K 16
Magnolia || Colin Bridgerton Every member of the London ton in 1813 knew of the closeness between the Bridgerton and Hayward families. They summered...
1.6M 46.7K 54
"𝑰 π’”π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’“π’π’π’ˆ π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆπ’” π’Šπ’ π’‚π’π’Žπ’π’”π’• π’†π’—π’†π’“π’š π’”π’Šπ’•π’–π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝑰 π’‡π’Šπ’π’… π’Žπ’šπ’”π’†π’π’‡ π’Šπ’, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 π’Œπ’π’οΏ½...
232K 7.6K 41
Λšβ‚ŠΒ· ͟͟͞͞➳β₯ STARRY EYES β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [ You were there when I needed someone ] ❞ ˚ ΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λš κ•₯In which...falling in love is...
112K 2.3K 17
Wilting || Colin Bridgerton Last season was hard enough for Magnolia Hayward after her father passed, leaving her and her siblings orphaned, just be...