π’πŽπŒπ„πŽππ„ π–π‡πŽ π‹πŽπ•οΏ½...

By kimaarV

[Re-editing the chapters from 1 to 20 and also changing the name of female lead after finishing the story] [N... More

β™‘
DEDICATION
CHARACTERS
01|β€’
02|β€’
03|β€’
04|β€’
05|β€’
06|β€’
07|β€’
08|β€’
09|β€’
10|β€’
11|β€’
12|β€’
13|β€’
14|β€’
15|β€’
16|β€’
17|β€’
18|β€’
19|β€’
20|β€’
21|β€’
22|β€’
23|β€’
24|β€’
25|β€’
26|β€’
27|β€’
28|β€’
29|β€’
30|β€’
31|β€’
33|β€’
34|β€’
35|β€’
36|β€’
37|β€’
38|β€’
39|β€’
40|β€’
41|β€’
42|β€’
43|β€’
44|β€’
45|β€’
46|β€’
47|β€’
48|β€’
49|β€’
50|β€’
51|β€’
52|β€’
53|β€’
54|β€’
55|β€’

32|β€’

654 43 13
By kimaarV

"Nothing much, it was just that there was something written in that box, a word like butterfly." When I listened this my eyes widen.

"What will happen when a ferocious animal attacks an innocent butterfly?"

"Will you able to save her?"

His words started flashing front of me, I'm still thinking this, why didn't I think of this before?

That means Y/N is the girl he was talking about.

"What happened?" Jungkook asked.

Didn't replying to him I leave from there quickly. Started my car and drove from here.

I dialed her number to talk to her.

But unfortunately she wasn't picking up my calls. I Increased the speed.

This means her life is in danger. Why did I leave her alone?

🦋

I reached at her house and ranged the bell. I was tapping my feet on the floor continuously. What the hell no one is opening the door.

As long as I can't see her, I won't have peace of mind.

I again ranged the bell and when the door open revealing her sister.

"Ah! Taehyung you, come." She give me the space to come inside.

"Where is y/n?" I asked as soon as I entered in the house.

"She is resting in her room, what would you like tea, coffee, drink." I immediately went upstairs skipping every two stairs.

Her room was unlocked so I came inside. She was sleeping hugging her pillow.

I took a breath looking at her.

I forward my steps towards her slowly.

Sitting besides her I was just staring at her. I removed the few hair strands from her face who was disturbing her sleep.

"I won't let anything happen to you." I mumbled to myself Caressing her hair.

Cell phone ringing

I took out my phone and a unknown number flashing on the screen.

And I know who it is.

I picked up the call getting up from the bed moving away from her.

Attaching the phone towards my ear I heard a silence from front.

"So finally you found out. *exhaled* You figured out who the butterfly I was talking about was." He said from front side.

"You've just seen the trailer, I can't kill you that quickly. There's a lot more for you to see." He chuckled at last.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Who else? Don't you know me?"

"I asked who are you?" I said stressing each and every word.

"I'll tell you everything, but first You have to find me. I'm very anxious to meet you. He stopped and then continued. "You can't die without finding me."

"It's not the end until you and I meet our end." His voice seems some connection.

"You have a new family now, this girl *pause* it's her turn now." I looked at her who was sleeping with a widening my eyes.

"You just wait now." Call ended.

"Hello"

"Hello."

I removed the phone from my ear looking at it while thinking whatever happened just now and then at her.

"It's her turn now. You just wait." His voice was echoing in my mind.

Whoever it is knows me well, he knows everything about me.

And now he wants to harm her, I have to find him at any cost before it's too late.

"Tae you? When did you arrive?" The chain of my thoughts broke when I heard her sleepy voice.

She was looking at me confusingly getting up from her place.

"What's the matter?" She asked worriedly.

I made my steps towards her and sitted besides her.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier that you found strange things? I asked with a soft voice.

She went slient for a while. "I thought someone was pranking me so I didn't think it was necessary to tell you." She said slowly with a cute pout.

I went a little closer to her and hold her hand.

"Look y/n From today on, you will not hide anything from me. You will tell me everything, every small or tiny detail. If something is wrong or doesn't feel right, you will tell me directly, okay?" I said straightly looking at her keeping my right hand on her cheek.

"But what happened, what's the matter?"  She asked holding my right hand.

"I will tell you everything later. And yes, you will not go anywhere by yourself from now on. You will take someone with you whenever you go out. Otherwise, I will take you with me." I have to keep her save.

"What is this all about, why are you talking like this? I'm becoming scared now." She hold my hand tightly getting upset and worried.

When I heard a sound of door opening. I was about to removing my gun From behind but stopped seeing her sister.

Signed in relief!

"I didn't know what you would like so I brought this Soju." Her sister said forwarding the glass of Soju.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"ok then I'll leave." I turned my face at her and continued. "Take care." I pecked on her forehead and stood up.

Giving her a small nod I went from here.

He left from my room but I was still in surprised. Looking my unnie I saw a weird expressions on her face.

"I'm going to take a bath." Before she could say anything I immediately get up and rushed inside the bathroom.

I want to get embarrassed in front of her.
.
.
.

Right now I was doing my college assignments like this fucking exams are starting from tomorrow. And my preparations are almost zero.

I was on holiday for a month and I didn't even touch my book.

This is just the last month, after which I will graduate. My dream is to become an artist as well.

"Art reminded me of my room that...-" I shouted on 'that' getting up from the chair.

I took a breath after taking a look at my room. Thanks to jisoo unnie she took care of everything otherwise if he would have seen it then don't know what would happen?

I signed!

But don't know, he was behaving little weird today. why he was saying things like that?

Did something happened?

Should I ask to jungkook about this?

🦋

"Did you find out about it?" I asked talking to Jungkook on the call.

"We can't locate that number. Nothing has been revealed yet." Jungkook said.

I was driving the car heading towards the department.

"Who called you?" He asked.

"You've just seen the trailer, I can't kill you that quickly. There's a lot more for you to see."

"It's not the end until you and I meet our end."

"You have a new family now, this girl, it's her turn now."

"Keep trying." I cut the call.

🦋

Next day

Morning 11.30 am : Black wasp university

"Time over." The speed on my hand increased when I heard the announcement of the sir.

I was writing the last answer hurriedly. When a hand came in front of my view. I completed my paper and give the answer sheet to the sir.

Hanging the bag on my shoulder I came out of the class.

"Y/n." Someone called out my name from behind.

Rosè was coming towards me breathlessly. Like she won a gold medal.

"Is this true?"

"Is this true?" She almost shouting don't know for what?

"Breath Rosè breath, what happened?" I asked getting excited seeing her excitement.

"Taehyung proposed you? Did Taehyung proposed you? Finally." She again shouted showing her all teeth.

I went blank hearing her talk like why she is saying he proposed me?

"He didn't proposed me." I said with slow voice keeping a smile on my face.

"What? But that instagram posts? you posted with him." Her excitement faded and she asked with a confused look.

We started walking and while talking.

"He just took me to the amusement park, he didn't propose me." I said.

We came outside the college.

"I'm sorry." She said getting upset.

"Why sorry? What if he doesn't say it now? I'm sure he loves me and if he doesn't, I believe he do one day." I said proudly keep walking thinking about him.

"Let's see." Rosè smiled.

While we are talking with each other.Then I saw a familiar person who was at a distance. Narrowing my eyes at there I get surprised to saw him.

Taehyung was standing outside the gate leaning back on his car with a crossed arms.

"Rosè I'm leaving okay Bye." I hurriedly said to her not moving my eyes from him.

"Yeah yeah Bye I have to go meet sejeong." I went towards him without listening her talks.

Increasing my speed I walked towards him. Tightened my hold on my bag.

"Tae you?" I asked as I reached.

He smiled and he came forward making some distance from his car.

"Your college ends at this time so I came a little early to pick you up." He said pressing his lips into a smile.

Really? He came to pick me?

"But why did you take so much trouble? I could have come over." The sunlight was too much and it was falling directly on my face.

"I know you can but From now on I will drop you off and pick you up every day." He said stressing on everyday.

"And I have told you this before, you must have understood." Between saying he raised one of his hand upward, covering my face from sunlight that was disturbing me.

Men who notices every smallest things.

🦋

"So how were your exams?" He asked while driving.

"Today, I had the Biology exam and it went well. But tomorrow,  tomorrow I have the Chemistry exam and I don't like it at all!" I said almost making a sad face crossing my arms.

I heard his chuckled. "Stop doing act now, you're looking like a monkey." He said taking left turn.

"What? What did you said?" I immediately turned towards him.

He didn't left his eyes from front.

"Are you deaf?" He spoke.

I rolled my eyes sitting properly on my seat.

I was just looking outside the window where the wind was blowing my hair back.

I slightly turned my eyes at him who was driving silently. Caughting something by my eyes I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened to you hand?" I asked looking at his hand was on stiring wheel.

"What happened to your hand?" She suddenly asked.

I looked at her and then at my hand.

"Stop the car first." Before I could speak anything she cutted me between.

"Tae stop the car I said." I put the breaks after turning the car side of the road.

She hold my hands and started to examine it.

"What happened to your hand?" She asked looking at my knuckles.

"Uhh nothing just scratches." I removed my hands from her hold.

"Did you had fight with someone?" She asked narrowing her eyes.

I looked at the other side avoiding her face.

My mind went back to the yesterday's incident when I punched that Man.

I heard a sound of door opening she came out of the coming towards my side and opened the door.

"Come out." She said with a serious look.

Can't able to understand anything because i was trying to understand of this situation. When she hold my hand getting me outside from the car.

"You sit on the passenger seat, I'll drive." She said and sat on the driver seat.

"Y/n, what are you doing? Come out I can drive." I said.

"Are you sitting or not or should I make you sit myself?" She yelled.

I scoffed shaking my head in disbelief.

Stubborn girl!

Agreed with her I sat on the passenger seat.

"Are you sure you can drive, otherwise there's no need, let me do it." I said.

"I'm 101% sure." She said giving me a proud smile.

When she is driving but my eyes are stuck on her the whole time.

Don't know when I get attracted to her these much. Don't know when I fell for her and how?

"Why are you looking at me like this?" She suddenly said.

"Casually looking." I replied.

"If happiness had a face, it would look just like you." The words automatically came out of my mouth.

Which made her frozen at her place I guess! She Slowly turned her face towards me.

She removed her eyes from me hesitantly. I think I made her feel nervous or what?

"Ah! Sit quietly, Stop distracting me." Moving her face front she said suddenly applying the breaks.

I was about to fall front of this sudden moment when I felt her hand on my chest luckily she saved me from falling.

"Are you okay na?" She asked worriedly.

I nodded my head slowly.

🦋

"What was the need to do all this, I am fine." I said with a frown on my face.

She was applying antiseptic cream on my knuckles.

We were in the hospital now.

"Tsk, Don't move your hand." She frustrately muttered.

I signed!

Narrowing my eyes around the hospital where the receptionist, hospital's staff some doctors were present.

"But I am not feeling any pain at all, you leave it." I removed my hand from her hold.

She looked up at me looking angry. Sensing something happened very bad.

"Shut up, you are not feeling pain but I am, because of you It hurts me, why do you do things like this?" She almost shouting.

The people's who are around us started looking at us confusingly.

I gestured them to continue their work and apologized on our behalf.

Holding my hand again she started adjusting the small bandage on it.
.
.
.

"Can I ask you one thing?" We came out of the hospital

"Hmm." She nodded her head walking besides me.

"What is the reason for loving me?" I asked.

She stopped on her track raising her head up at me.

"You said you love me, why, what is the reason?" I asked straightly looking into her eyes.

"If I had a reason to love you, I wouldn't have called it love." Without blinking her eyes from me she said.

I was speechless!

"If I told you about the darkness inside of me, would you still look at me like I'm the sun?" I want to asked this.

If I made her mine but after knowing about me what if she should go away from me?

"Even if I get the opportunities to shine with the stars. I would still choose to sit under the rain with you." She completed.

Giving me a smile she walked further but I was still halted on my place.

Can somebody really be that genuine, that true? It's hard to believe.

*****
How's the chapter guys?

VaishnaviYadav737🎉 as you said I posted the chapter on your birthday.
Little birthday gift from me🫂

Do comments and vote🌟

Next part on 2nd April ❤

Follow your author: kimaarV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 25.9K 57
"Shut up! Shut. Up!" He threw his fist on the door after shouting each word while I stood there with my eyes closed, holding my chest as my heart was...
147K 4.5K 54
What if an Indian girl and a Korean boy fall in love ❀️ Y/n Shah - Indian - Beautiful, cute, hot, smart - 19 years old - Dark past - Sensitive g...
34.7K 1.4K 37
[α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…] A girl enjoying her life with all possible ways... But... Her one wrong move will ruin so many lives... When the beloved person, her ever...
2.6M 78.6K 65
"A-ah jungkook- Ahh" she moaned out loud when the tip of his hard member poked near her core and shiver run down her spine when his Beautiful cold e...