๐‘๐”๐‹๐„๐‘๐’ ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‡๐„๐‚๐˜...

Por IwouldIoveto

โ๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ, ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™™ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ.โž ... Mรกs

INTRODUCTION
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐š๐ซ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง.
๐Ÿ’. ๐€ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐.
๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐š๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ.

๐Ÿ‘. ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฌ

269 13 7
Por IwouldIoveto

YOUR POINT OF VIEW.

"What the hell is this!?"

A feminine voice roared inside the house, making the birds outside flew with the noise. The small television placed inside showcasing the current breaking news, causing a havoc in the house.

"When did this even happen?!" The women pointed towards the broadcast, infuriated at the news.

I kept silent, averting my gaze from hers, sitting on the chair, resting my hands on my lap.

Her brows frowned, obviously angered by my guts. "Answer me will you!"

I parted my lips, staring at her face."..I-I was going to tell you-"

"But you didn't." She cut me off. "You went ahead and got evaluated without my consent and even got your license." Her brows frowned. "When did you awakening even happened? And why am I only finding out about this now?!"

I stayed silent. Pressing my lips together.

"I feel so insulted." She whispered in disbelief.

"I thought.. you wouldn't accept if I never planned on becoming a Hunter." I stated. "..you always changed the topic whenever it was regarding hunting."

She scoffed. "You really think that's an excuse?!"

I shook my head. "No."

She took a heavy sigh, sitting on the chair, brushing her hair along in frustration.

I averted my eyes towards her."Why is it so wrong to choose to become a hunter?" I asked hesitantly. "Why do you resent the idea anyways?"

Her eyes glared into mine. "I don't. Moreover I respect each and every individual who plan to take this route for they risk their lives for our sake." She stated in clearance.

"Then why is it different for me?"

"Because-" She took a deep breath. Calming her nerves. "Because it's too fucking dangerous."

"I'm well aware of that-"

"No your not! You have no idea about the danger that lies behind those gates." She shook her head. "We don't even know why they started appearing on the first place!"

"Unnie. Please listen to me." I walked towards her, leaning down to her height. "You need to trust me when I say that I can and would handle all of it. That's why I picked this route on the first place."

"So you would just ignore my words?"

"No-"

"Oh please shut up." She stood up, walking towards the window. "I don't wanna hear any of this. Your just seventeen for goodness sake!"

She lifted the curtains, peeking at the crowd formed outside the apartment, reporters lined up with camera's and mics.

"I don't wanna lose any more family." She turned her head towards me, giving me a stern look. "Your gonna listen to me and return your license for good."

I stared at her with a frown. Shaking my head in denial. "I can't do that."

"Why?!" She raised her voice. "Since when did you become so big to make such decisions on your own?" She asked out loud.

"I'm not a child anymore!" I yelled in disbelief. "I understand everything. You were handling things on your own at my age, why is it that I can't even make decisions to help us out?"

"This is our chance. A chance to get out of this hole." I spoke in a desperate tone.

"There are many other ways-"

"No there not." I silenced her. "We're already downgraded by the society for the sins he committed!"

Her eyes casted down. Her expressions turning sore.

I continued. "Do you think I don't observe the look everyone gives us!? As if we aren't even humans, as if they once never talked to us."

She stayed silent.

"No one helped us out, and they never will!" I stated in frustration. "It has to be us."

"I'm not saying that your wrong. But this is just way to dangerous." She shook her head. "I don't want anything to happen to you!"

"I'm gonna be fine!"

"You can't see the future."

"Neither can you! Stop making assumptions." She averted her gaze, blinking her eyes in frustration."What good would I be if i don't put this power into it's right use."

She took a deep breath "Listen-"

Her voice got cut off as the door bell rang, making us avert our heads towards it. I took a deep breath before walking towards the door, opening it in one go.

"Pleasure to meet you again Miss Lee Y/n."

My eyes silently widened as I stared at the newcomer. My lips parting in shock. "Hunter Go GunHee..?"

I stared back at Sun-hee as she raised her eyes at the sight, scoffing before shaking her head. "You have got to be kidding me." She whispered under her breath.

I turned my head at the front, opening the door wide enough, before passing the elderly man a small smile, noticing a presence of a stranger standing beside him.

"I believe you remember that you left our conversation on pause last time. Why don't we have that talk right now?"

"Right now..?" I asked with raised eyes as he nodded.

"Are we interrupting something?" Hunter Go GunHee guessed, judging the looks passed down towards him by the other lady.

I sighed, shaking my head. "No. Please come inside."

The older male nodded. Stepping inside, the younger male following just beside him as I shut the door.

The hunter looked around the room with raised eyes. 'So this is where she lives..? Quite small for a living.' He thought.

"Please make your self comfortable." I pointed towards the couch, making my way behind them.

"Nice to meet you. My name is Go GunHee. I assume you may already know me." The older male smiled towards my sister, forwarding his hands for a handshake.

Sunhee let out a breath, shaking his hand. "Uh..yeah.. my name is Lee Sunhee, I'm Y/n's older sister."

"Oh!" His brows raised. "I'm sorry I couldn't guess."

"It's alright." She forced a smile. "What would you like to have?"

"No there's no need for anything. I'm just here for a talk." He quickly shook his hands.

'Great.' She mumbled in her thoughts.

I pressed my lips. Eying their conversation, as they made there way towards the couch. With me following behind to sit on the chair leaving Sun hee standing, leaning on the wall, grabing a water bottle in one hand.

"So.." I spoke in between the silence. "What is that you wanted to talk about?"

He parted his lips, turning his head towards the other male standing behind the sofa with his hands resting behind his back. Motioning his hand out to him, making the man quickly place a black file in his open palm.

He turned his head, staring at my face with a smile, placing the file on the front table. "I think you might have an idea about what I'm gonna purpose.."

I stared at the file with a silently raised brows.

"As you already know. Hunters are the base of the military force of any nation. And we are always looking forward to recurit strong individuals." I nodded as he continued. "We would like to purpose a deal."

"And that is?" I asked with a tilted head.

"600 million won-"

Cough.

His words got immediately cut off by a loud cough. As we turned our heads to glance at Sun-hee repeatedly coughing out water with pressed eyes.

"Are-Are you okay?" I immediately asked in concern.

"Y-yeah." She let out another cough, patting her chest. "That just caught me off guard. You can continue."

Hunter Go Gunhee blinked in confusion, hesitantly speaking. "...Alright. uh, as i was saying...six hundered million won as an advance cash that would be immediately transfered to your favored account on joining the association. With a promised share of 40% of the dungeon's loot for each raid you take upon." He explained with a grin. "Everyting you need to know about is in this file." He motioned towards the object.

A chuckle escaped past my lips. Eying the file with narrowed eyes. "A sweet offer indeed."

"But." His grin faltered.

I believe offers such as these would be quiet common in the upcoming future. Moreover.

"Joining the association would leave me as a mere employee, correct."

He stared at my face in shock. Before shaking his head. "No. That's not true at all. You'll be given the authority to stand shoulder to shoulder with us." He explained in hurry.

Authority Huh?

Only a fool wound be dumb enough to reject such a pleasant offer.

But that doesn't suppress the fact that accepting this deal would only leave me as a mere tool. For them to use and call upon anytime they want.

"I'm sorry."

His eyes widened. "...Huh?"

"At this moment I'm not looking forward to joining the association. Before making such decisions, i want to experience hunting myself first. Learn a thing or two."

His lips parted, staring at my face in amusement.

I stood up from my chair. Making the man stand up just after. Picking the file up from the table before handling it to him. "It was nice talking to you again, sir."

He hesitantly nodded. Taking the file from my hand before passing it to the younger male standing beside him.

"I hope we can meet again."

"Yes. Why not. It was pleasure for me too." He passed a low smile. "If you ever plan on changing your decision, here's my card." He forwarded the said object infront of my sight. Nodding towards me as I take the card from his hold. "I'm sorry for disturbing your pleasant evening." He stated with a smile, before walking out with his other employee.

As I closed the door behind, I turned around to meet with Sunhee glare.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"What do you mean what!? What was that! Why did you reject such an amazing offer!"

I crossed my arms. "Weren't you the one who was giving me a lecture about not becoming a Hunter just few minutes ago?" I quoted.

"Yes I was. But you clearly didn't agree on my words." She scoffed. "If you are gonna become one. Make use of it!"

"Sure." I yawned. Rubbing my eyes."You don't need to worry about money. Its not gonna be a problem from now on." I spoke in a sleepy tone walking towards my bed.

Her eyes softened. "Are you indirectly asking me to quit my job?"

"Well.. if you want to." I shrugged, making her narrow her eyes.

"No. I would not." She huffed. "I also don't forgive you yet, just so you know." She stated out loud making me internally groan.

_______________________________

(SPOILER WARNING!!)

A few months have passed and honestly they were one of the most inviting and exciting for me to wake up to.

I have already raided a few dunegons in the past weeks, most of them being a rank A or B, and so far it has been, pretty easy to say the least.

But one thing that I realized is that no matter what the circumstances, there are always few who lost their lives, no matter how trained how determined they were.

If your not strong enough you'll end up deceased.

..

My first raid was quiet a ride.

At first I viewed the opening with nervousness. But then I realized that being afraid wasn't why i choosed this path. It was to explore and feed my curiosity.

And then it just..happened. My uncalled fears weren't there anymore and i could feel the flowing energy radiating out of every beast.

I obviously needed training. Since I couldnt learn much on my own and the hunting organization came pretty handy with that. Being a high ranker means that you always get to have a say in their decisions.

Hunter Go Gunhee had also caught quiet an interest in me. So much so that he even purposed on training me without any compensations.

I was ofcourse confused at first, since he hadn't offered this to anyone but myself. But my answer could not be a no in any way.

He's a good mentor and a even better hunter. Someone who knows the inside and out of the matters concerning the field. Getting personal trained by such an important figure is a one time opportunity.

And about Sunhee.

She forgived me. But only after a lot of pampering. Well I guess I should have expected that.

Oh! And I also have a manager now. Her name is Jong Ha-neul. She's half korean and half American.

Stern and is often seen regerting her decisions for applying since at the end of the day it just leaves her babysitting me is what she says.

I don't think I'm that much of a handful though.

"Can you stop making a mess in here, Miss Y/n."

The women grunted out, taking a look inside her room, narrowing her eyes at the bundle of objects floating around, with me sitting on the bed with my legs crossed.

I averted my eyes towards her. "I'm just trying to practice my telekinesis." I stated with a small pout. My glowing pair of eyes staring in her deep purple.

She sighed out. "You have completed all your training for today, it's better to take a rest plus your just making a mess for me to clean next."

I slightly rolled my eyes making the objects quickly fall down on the ground the moment I stopped the technique.

Telekinesis. One of the abilities I discovered while raiding. It's actually pretty damn cool if you ask me and probably the most convenient while fighting.

The women shook her head, picking up the fallen objects near her feet. "You have been assigned your own personal training zone and you still choose my room out of all the spots."

"Don't be so grumpy, Ha-neul. I always help in cleaning up afterwards." I leaned down, placing the objects on their respected places.

"This ability of yours is seriously frustrating." She whispered under her breath with a grunt.

"Hey, I heared that!"

She ignored my yells, walking towards the living room, before sitting down on her couch, opening up her tablet to tie herself in work again. A frown forming on her face just after.

One thing about her. She's a workaholic. The girl can be always seen with her eyes concentration on the screen, typing up something with her fingertips.

Hard to believe since this women has a perfect vision.

I sat down beside her, peeping on her work. "What are you doing?"

"Do you remember about the gate that opened up in the west court of America yesterday night?"

My ears perked up, as I thought back to the memories from yesterday night as she spoke about it's appearance.

There was no way I could forget, for the dungeon was the biggest that had opened yet.

"What about it?" I asked curiously

She averted her eyes towards me. "It's confirmed to be an S rank."

"S rank!?" I repeated in shock.

She nodded. "The first ever to be recorded in history." She looked at the article concerning the issue, before turning on the television.

"-- The first ever S rank rank gate has opened up near the west coast of the United states of America and is therefore confirmed to be the biggest calamity for the American government--"

The reporter pointed towards the screen behind her, showcasing the live pictures and videos of the said gate.

Abnormally large, with red and white lightening launching out of its surface. Spreaded over the open sky of the west coast.

" -- The American government have already started their preparation. Planing for the worst outcome and is hence offering a huge reward to any S ranker who's living to fight on their behalf.-- "

Haneul hummed, eying the television. "This reaction was pretty much expected." She glanced back at her tablet, opening up few tabs. "The American government is obviously gonna recruit as many S rankers as possible and I believe that their call might even come for you-" She averted her head towards me, stopping mid sentence.

"Miss Y/n, are you even listening?" She frowned. Watching my eyes fixated on the screen, eying the photo of the dungeon with a focused look.

"Miss Y/n?-" She slightly flinced as my head averted towards her, staring with a emotionless face. "Are-are you okay?" She asked hesitantly.

I blinked, narrowing my eyes towards the ground. "Yeah..Ah..what were you saying?"

She raised her eyes. "..That they might call for you."

I hummed nodding along.

"Should I decline if they call?"

"No." I shook my head, making her raise her eyes in shock. "Accept their offer."

"Huh? Miss Y/n, are you even hearing yourself?!" She yelled.

"Yes. I know what I said." I looked at her. "Isn't it amusing?"

"Amusing?" She repeated in disbelief.

"Have you ever seen a gate this ginormous in size before?" Looking back at the screen with a titled head. "Obviously not. Something just tells me that I should be there to view it in person."

"It's an S rank gate! Its highly dangerous!! Plus your not ready for something this big!"

"That's what make this even more interesting. What if i discovered something more?" A unknown smile spread on my face, making her breath hitch, feeling the air suddenly turn heavy. "B-But-" She manages to whisper out.

"No buts. This is my order." I stated, unintentionally releasing a bit of my mana into the air, staring at her face with my glowing pair.

She sighed, shaking her head. "Alright. I'll do the needful." I smiled happily. "But, I still mean my words when I say that your not ready. This wouldn't end well."

______________________________

I entered the apartment, averting my eyes towards the lady standing on the further corner, slicing veggies on the kitchen counter.

I tightened my grip on the paper bag before stepping towards her.

She averted her head at the noise, smiling at my appearance, before immediately lowering it down, continuing on her work.

I placed the paper bag on the counter, as she slightly eyed it in return, not paying much attention.

"I brought cheesecake." Her favorite.

She frozed hearing the name of the dessert, as her hands quickly reached towards the bag. A grin spreading on her face in less then a second.

"I was so not craving for this!"

I smiled as she quickly opened the bag. "Wash your hands first!" I immediately spoke noticing her moments. A pout formed on her lips, letting out a sigh she quickly washed her hands, getting back to devore the piece. She moaned out at the taste. "Oh this is some good stuff!" She motioned the cake towards my lips, as I took a small bite out of her hand, smiling at the taste. "Good isn't?"

I nodded. "It's from the new bakery that you were talking about in the morning." Her eyes widened. "You didn't went out to buy this on your own, did you!?" She asked covering her mouth.

"Ofcourse I did." I stated nonchalantly.

"And what about the people! Did they not suspect who you are."

"I went undercover. It's all good."  I shrugged.

"You should have sent that manager of yours, what's her name again, ha-eul?"

"Ha-neul." I corrected her.

"Yeah, that." She rolled her eyes.

Yup. She isn't that found of her. Ever since I started spending time at her place, she gets grumpy whenever I mention her name.

I grabbed the glass, filling it with water before drinking it in one go, averting my eyes. "Uh..unnie."

She raised her head, her lips covered in cream. Raising her brows in question.

I scratched the back of my neck hesitantly. "Have you heard about the news of the S rank gate."

She frowned, nodding. "The one that opened in the states?"

"Yeah.." I let out a awkward laugh."I'm actually planning on going there."

She gulped her food. Frowning her eyes.

"..Huh?"

                                ❖ • ✎ • ❖

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

8.5K 395 20
His Guide. โœฏTheir predecessors, their successors, with their souls intertwined. (UPDATE EVERY ONCE/TWICE A WEEK) โ—BUSY CLEARANCE WEEKโ—
16.2K 367 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...
28.4K 657 40
"Explore the uncharted depths of Sung-Jin-Woo and Cha-Hae-In's love amidst the chaos of their hunter lives. In this fanfiction tale set within the 'S...
8.7K 330 16
Sung Jin-Woo, tired of watching all the people he cherished, decided to be reincarnated in a new world where he can start again. Reborn in a new w...