The Cursed Bride

By jesminsawda

Sadah is hiding many secrets,thoughts and mysteris in her head.And fortunately she want's nothing to do with... More

Chapter-01
Chapter-02
Chapter-03
Chapter-04
Chapter-05
Chapter-06
Chapter-07
Chapter-08
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter-26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter-38
Chapter-39
Chapter-40
Chapter-41
Characters & Writer's note

Chapter-23

5 1 0
By jesminsawda

Sadah

I look at my pencil box and frown not finding my marker.The images of Aaron borrowing it for his file flashes in my mind.It's on second floor on Aaron's desk.Nice.

I look at mom who is fast asleep on the bed.I walk out of the room and find Martha cleaning the dinning table."Martha,you can go home now.",I told her frowning since she never works after 8 that the rule for all the servants. Everyone usually leaves an hour early and Martha stays for for one hour more.

She flinches not expecting me.She fiddles with her washcloth."Madam,it's ok.I can't sleep might as well do the pending works.",she says to me.

"Martha,is something bothering you?" I ask her softly seeing her distressed face.She slumps on one of the chairs."It's....it's nothing.I shouldn't interfer but Madam...Is it fine letting master sleep out all night?",she asks me.

"He probably went to Rue's or Tristan's house by now.", I scoff." No,master is still outside. ",she said. " Martha,he earned it.",I tell her honestly.

"Yes,I know you two never even fought!So,you must be coming from somewhere.But, madam,I...it's hard for me.

I have been his maid since he was just born.Master Asher used to keep so good care of him,he was...the apple of his eyes.He has never slept outside!Not even as a punishment especially after some men killed his Mrs.Kingstone infront of young master's very own eyes.

Master Asher was so afraid and worried about him,he would do  everything just to make Master Aaron happy.

And today,he is shivering outside and it is really heart wrenching to watch.", Martha tells me with a long sigh as her eyes are moved to the door.

" We will let your master inside tomorrow, Martha.Sometimes, it's ok to shiver for drinking. Shivering won't kill him,drinking  and smoking will.",I tell her.

"I hope so.", she sighs and I patt her shoulder with an amused smile.I get where she is coming from but he cannot come inside.Let him shiver. You cannot sneeze and smoke at the same time,can you?

I walk upstairs and look at the clock which read 3 in the morning.I take a mental note to give Martha a day off as I look through Aaron's desk to find my highlighter.

Suddenly the entire house shakes up with loud sounds of gunshots.My heart drops to my stomach. My eyes looking at the wall infornt of me in horror.A literal bullet stucked on the wall.

Aaron.He is outside.Oh my god!
I run as fast as my legs could take me, my robe flowing after me as I ran.I ran dwon the stairs." Madam!Cover yourself!The house is under attack!",she yells from under the table.

"Sadah!", mom runs out of the room." No,mom.Stay inside your room and lock the doors and take cover.",I yell at her."Sadah,but you-",mom asks terrfiied.

"Mom,I am fine.I need to go to Aaron.Get inside please!",I tell and she looks aroudn horrified screaming as a bullet pierces through the window.

Mom looks terrified." Mom,just listen to me.Get inside and hide under the bed.I am coming.",I tell her pleadingly before more gunshots ring in the air.

Aaron.No,no,no.I open the main gates. My eyes widens seeing men in black t-hsirt and microphones  shooting at the men who are shooting with masks on.

I don't find Aaron."Aaron!Aaron,where are you?",I yell frantically, the bullets don't makes me fear them,I cannot lose him.Not because of my stupidity. God,what was I thinking!

"Sadah,get fucking inside!", I gasp seeing him.His both hands holding machine gun as he fires at the men mercilessly with fire blazing in his eyes.

Blood soaking his white shirt, making it red with blood.A bullet pierces his leg right infront of my eyes.He neither winces nor gasps shooting at the attackers.

" Aaron,please get inside. ",my heart is beating so fast seeing him soaked in blood.Tears flows down my eyes as I run up to him." Aaron,please get inside.They are here for you.Please go.",I plead him.

"Sadah!Get inside the fucking house and lock yourself in our closet!Go,now!", he yells at me harshly shielding me.

" I am not fucking going!You have to go with me!",I yank his hand.He glares at me."Trevour,take yoru madam inside and lock her in her room.",he says and the airpod in his eyes activates.I am suddenly picekd up. "What!No!No!No!Trevour,leave me!Leave me!I am not going anywhere!", I scream and fight his hold, kicking him in his groin.

He yelps and let's go of me.We hear more gunshots and I see black SUVs pulling up.More men?I look at them horrified as I run to Aaron hugging his back." They are my men.",Aaron places a hand around my back assuringly.

The fighting stops instant and all hell breaks lose.I hear screaming and groaning before everything stops.I look around and find most of his men unharmed or either bleeding from either their hands or legs.

I look at Aaron who is looking at front of our main gates.I yank his shirt off and all the crystal buttons go flying everywhere."Fuck Sadah!There is guards everywhere!",he snaps angrily.

"Shut up!You are bleeding!", I snap at him furiously looking for his wound. My eyes tears up seeing blood gushing out of his stomach and chest." Oh my god!Oh my god!Oh my god!What did they do?Someone call a ambulance!

Why are you still standing!Trevour,start the car.We are leaving to-",I am silenced by his lips. He smiles against my lips."I am ok,love.I meed to handle a few things.Get inside,please.",he tells me softly.

"Aaron,you are bleeding.You are bleeding.Please,let's go to an hospital.", I beg him."I am fine.Where is Trevour?Trevour!I asked you to get her inside!", he yells angrily at Trevour who is still recovering from my kicks.He is projecting his anger on me to Trevour.

"Aaron!I am not going till you and others go to hospital!Everyone of  you is injured!",I scream out at him.Aaron glares down at me. " I think she is right,Aaron.You need urgent care.",Rue comes out one of the black SUVs.
Aaron glares at him and takes out a cigar out of his pocket shooting at it. I wince at the gunshot and open my eyes to find the cigar light up and now between his lips.He takes a deep puff.His eyes monster alike.He doesn't look like my sweet Aaron,he doesn't look like the man I married nor the man I fell for.

He gives me a death glare, I take a step back.
"None is fucking going naywhere till I  figure out who the fuck dared to shoot at my fucking house!", he screams at us.I flinch at his words.

Rue shoves me behind him. " Don't you dare shield my own wife from me!",Aaron snaps at Rue with hsi shirt open, wounds gushing out blood, hhis hair which has now grown to his neck all out of place. His both hands holding guns of soem type which look heavy enough to kill soemone with it.

"Maybe, I wouldn't if you stop screaming at her like she was one of your fucking men!", Rue snaps at him.Aaron glares at him.

" She is your wife and you are bloody bleeding.Now,remeber those two facts and get your ass inside the car.",Tristan comes and stands infront of me.I gulp seeing Aaron glare at them.

He drops one of the guns on the floor before heading towards one of the cars."Sadah!Come here!",he yells at me as he gets inside a car.Rue nudges me and I rush to his side.

I look back at the mansion.God,mom.would be terrified.I gasp as a strong hand grips my waist pulling me to his side.The coldness of his gun makes my skin crawl as his hand still holds a gun.

"Are you terffied of me,babygirl?", he asks at me mockingly. " No.",I tell him firmly and press on the wound.He doesn't even flinch as I try to put pressure on teh woudns to stop him from bleeding out.

Silence fills the car as I see Blaze is driving us."You should be.",his gun caresses my hair."I am not.",I snap but my hands are shaking with fear.His skin turning more and more pale."God,Blaze hurry up.He will bleed out.",I cry out seeing my hands are getting covered with blood.

"Hey,why stop being so tense. I am ok.", he says sighing seeing me crying and lifts my chin with his gun.I look at his blue depth as tear flows down my eyes. " You are not ok!Stop saying you are ok.You are not.",I cry out hugging him tightly.

"Hey,even if I die right now I am in my lover's arms while my bestfriend drives the car.I am fine dying like this.", he captuers my lips.I shoves his face away slapping his face." Stop saying that!",I growl. "Dude,shut up.If you die right now I am not crying at your funreal anyway after you were an complete ass! ", Tristan says.

" None is dying tonighy!",I snap at both of them.Aaron grips my neck pulling me in his arms and buries his  face in the crook of my neck"What will I do with you?",he sighs in my neck kissing my hair.I burst into tears because I don't know what I will do with myself if I lose him in my arms right now.

His hands forces me to tilt my neck and captures my lisp hungrily.I feel tears running down my eyes as he devours my lips as sobs leaves my lips. "Please,don't leave me.", I beg him like I once begged my father in his death bed.

He smiles down at me, his eyes softening at me . " I love you so much.",he breaths out and suddenly my body crumbles as he groans and blood starts coming out of his nose and mouth.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...
6.4M 249K 43
The youngest billionaire in town with the looks of Adonis and everything at his feet desired just one thing more in life. His perfect match. He wishe...
1M 35.6K 48
Second Love previously known as Billionaire's LOVE or OBSESSION Ranked #80 in Romance on [28.09.17] Ranked #88 in Romance on [24.09.17] Ranked #93...
639K 23.2K 42
After five years of being married to Theo Taylor, one of the richest men in the world, Adeline is tired. Tired of the different women wondering throu...