ɪɴꜱᴀᴛɪᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ || (𝑰𝑰𝑫�...

By Jooglemonoro

Onikubo Ourei is an unusual girl, no matter how much she eats, she never seems to be full, even more unusual... More

Pre-information
- ᴡʜʏ ɪ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ -
- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ -
- ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ -
- ᴀ ʜᴜɢᴇ ᴛᴇꜱᴛ, ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ? -
- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ -
- ᴀ ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ ᴅᴀʏ -
- ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ! -
- ᴇɢᴏ: ʙᴏᴏꜱᴛ -
- ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ ᴘʀᴇꜱɪᴅᴇɴᴛ -
- ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴘᴏʀᴛꜱ ꜰᴇꜱᴛɪᴠᴀʟ -
- ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴛɪᴍᴇ... -
- ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ -
- ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ! -
- ᴀɴ ᴜᴘꜱᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ -
- Let me know? -
- ʜᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍᴍ -
- ʜᴇʀᴏ ɴᴀᴍᴇꜱ -
- ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴇᴅɢᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ -
- ʜᴏꜱᴜ! -
- ᴀɴ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ -
- ᴅᴏɴᴇ -
-ᴀ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟ ᴛʀɪᴘ-
- ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ!-
- ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ɢᴜᴇꜱᴛꜱ -
- ɪɴꜱɪɢɴɪꜰɪᴄᴀɴᴛ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍꜱ -
-ᴀ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ ʙʟᴏɴᴅᴇ ɢᴜʏ -
- ᴀ ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇᴅɢᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ -
- ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ! -
- ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ -
- ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ -
- ʙᴇɢɪɴ -
- ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ...-
- ᴋᴏᴛᴀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ -
- ꜱʜᴀᴍᴇ -
- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴡ? -
- ɴᴀʜɴᴀʜɴᴀʜɴᴀʜ -
- ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ? -
Short break
- ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴄᴏɴꜰᴜꜱɪɴɢ -

- ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ʀᴇꜱᴄᴜᴇ -

125 7 0
By Jooglemonoro

I enter the room with Iida and sit down. 

"Let's begin," Yaoyorozu calls out, nodding to Midoriya.

Midoriya takes a deep breath and starts to talk. "Um. Okay, so we need to figure out who the other class officers will be. But first, there's something that I wanna say. I've thought a lot about this. And I think that Tenya Iida should be our class rep!"

I hear Iida gasp.

"He was easily able to capture everyone's attention and take control of the situation. So I believe that he should be the one leading our class from now on!"

I clasp my hands together and look over to Iida. "I agree!" I lock eyes with Iida.

Kirishima jumped up. "Yeah, you know what? If Midoriya vouches for him, I'm good. Plus he was a big help. He totally manned up and took charge, right?"

Kaminari agreed with him. "He grabbed everyone's attention so easily, he sure knows how to put on a show!" He smirked slightly.

Jirou nodded. "Yup."

I hear Mineta mumble something. "Show off.."

Mina perked up, she must've heard Mineta. "Show off!" She repeated, making Mineta flinch.

"If it's the wish of the class president, then I can't refuse!" Iida shouts, standing up.

"Do us proud, show off!" Mina yells.

"Don't let us down, show off Iida!"

I hear a few giggles.

Okay I'm just gonna skip straight to the next day at school, I don't wanna put toooooo many romantic after school scenes

I arrive at school, chatting with Iida. Sliding open the door, I walk in and sit down at my seat.

The day continues, until finally, it's that time.

"Today's training will be slightly different. You will have three instructors." Mr. Aizawa announces.

"Sir! What kind of training will it be?"

"The trial of rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

The students chatter excitedly amongst themselves.

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes... [AIZAWA] ... but keep in mind that you haven't gotten used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training's at an off‐campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all. Start getting ready."

I get dressed alongside the other girls. "Hey, Rei-Chan!" I hear Mina call out. "Huh?" I say, as I take off my school shirt. "What were you doing with Iida the other day, huh?" I freeze. 

"W-what?" I quickly take my shirt off and put on my hero costume. "Why was he carrying you like that, huh??" She teased me. 

"Ah, well... I fell over and people were stepping on me, so he just helped me." I exhale, hoping to have cleared up the misunderstanding. I take off my school shoes and put on my boots. "Haizz, that's it?" She sighed, clearly disappointed.

"Uh huh, that's it." I replied. 

"But, you know." I hear Momo interject. "There were sooo many girls tripped over and on the floor, why did he only help you? Plus, he didn't even help Midoriya or Ochako." She smiled upon finishing.

Momo... How could you?

"Yeah, that's right!" Ochako chimed in. "Also, he smiles around you way more!" She said. "He likes you for sure!"

I turn red, I've already finished changing. "He doesn't! He's just nice to me." I retort. "Hey, let's go if you're done changing," Jirou says. "Let's go.. Ribbit," Tsu-chan repeats.

I quickly follow Jirou, Tsuyu and Hagakure out of the door. "Heyyyy, wait for us!!" I hear Mina shout. We begin to walk, I hear the door to the girl's changing rooms bang open, Mina, Momo and Ochako come out. Mina rushes up to us. "I haven't finished interrogating you, Rei-chan!" She shouts. I instinctively run forward before realizing Mina was quicker than I was, so I transform into gas form.

"Huh??" Mina looks around after I disappear mysteriously. 

I float forward and spot Iida, how did he get changed so fast? I float next to him and transform back.

"Boo!" I shout, attempting to scare him.

"Huh? Rei?" He was completely unaffectected.

I walk with him to the buses. As soon as everyone gathered, Iida directs everybody towards their seats. I ended up being sat next to Momo.

"----Bakugou's always fuming, so he won't be popular!" I hear Tsu-chan say.

"YOU BITCH! I'll be popular too!" He yells.

Kaminari begins to tease Bakugou. "Y'know, we basically just met you. So it's kinda telling that we all know your personality is flaming crap mixed with garbage."

Momo gasps. "What a vulgar conversation!"

I nod my head. "Yeah, Bakugou is really scary!" I say.

"WHAT'D YOU SAY?" He shouts, making me naturally cling onto Momo's arm. "Eek!" I yelp.

"You're scaring Rei-chan!" Mina yells.

"Don't scare your classmates!" Iida and Momo shout in unison.

I smile at Momo, and she smiles back. 

"----Such foul language directed at one of your own classmates!" I hear Iida shouting at Bakugou still.

 I'm glad I'm sat next to Momo. 

I chat with her happily the whole way. 

--------------------------

Upon getting off the bus, I see a strange, round figure.

"It's space Hero No.13!" Deku shouts.

"Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Ochako squeals

No.13 goes on to explain their quirk.

"Listen carefully. I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful Quirk. It's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust. Like most of you, my Quirk could also very easily be used to kill."

Some students gasp.

"In our superhuman society, all Quirks are certified and stringently regulated, so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be.  Please don't forget that if you lose focus  or make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly.  Even if you're trying to do something virtuous  like rescue someone. Thanks to Aizawa's fitness tests, you have a solid idea of your Quirk's potential. And because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people. Carry those lessons over to this class. Today, you're going to learn how to use your Quirks to save people's lives. You won't be using your powers to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about. Ensuring the safety of others." 

'Strange, I usually have a hard time focusing on such lengthy speeches.' I think to myself.

The rest of the students begin to cheer, I follow, clapping and shouting as loud as I can, which turned out not to be that loud.

"All right, now first things first..." Mr. Aizawa looks over the railway. I follow his gaze. Huh... what's that?

A strange, purple-black portal-like mist appears, a scary blue haired man with a weird hand covering his face steps out.

"Stay together and don't move!" Mr. Aizawa yells. "Thirteen. Protect the students!"

"What's that?"

"Has training already started?"

"This is real. Those are villains." Mr. Aizawa shouts to us.

Villains? Real villains??

My legs begin to feel a bit weak...

I clutch my arms, I have to stay calm.

Mr. Aizawa commands No.13 and Kaminari to try contact the school.

"Sir! Will you be fighting them alone? There are so many of them! Even if you suppress their quirks..." Midoriya asks, intense worry in his voice.

Mr. Aizawa says something, though, I couldn't hear him over the pounding of my own heart.

He jumps off the railing, into the crowd.

"Sir sure is incredible!" Midoriya exclaims, watching him from the rails. "No time for analysis, we have to evacuate!" Iida shouts.

Suddenly, the purple mist from earlier appears in front of us. "I'm afraid I can't let that happen." A voice echoes.

"Greetings, we are the villain alliance----" I didn't listen to whatever came next, all I was thinking was--'Should I leave?'

I can easily use my gas form to jump around that mist, right? But I can't just leave my friends here, can I?  Bakugou and Kirishima interrupt my train of thought, launching an attack at the villain.

"It's no use, just run, you two!" No.13 yells.

Suddenly, the black mist envelops us, before I can evade capture, I was transported.

Thud.

"Ack!" I land on the hard floor with a thud. I quickly get up, scanning my surroundings.

"Ah! Todoroki-san!" Thank goodness I landed with someone. But, we were surrounded by villains.

"Go into that invisible form of yours, quick."

"Huh?"

"Quick!"

I swiftly transform.

Instantly, Ice is spread all over the floor. I hear yelps and grunts, the villains were trapped. I float over a piece of the floor that didn't have ice on it, transforming back.

"Woah.." I exclaim.

He captured all of them so easily just like that.

"So the plan was to scatter us, and then kill us. You were woefully unprepared. In fact, it looks to me as though you've had no training. You haven't the slightest idea how to use your Quirks." He speaks. "If you stay frozen, your cells will slowly die as your body succumbs to frostbite and hypothermia."

The villains whimper.

"Luckily for you, I wanna be a hero. So I'd like to avoid any unnecessary cruelty.  But I can only do that if you tell me how you plan to kill All Might."

Dang, Todoroki is really cool.

"Onikubo," He glances over to me.

"I don't need your help," He says bluntly. 

I nod. "Okay, I'll go help the others!" His way of speaking is a little brash but that doesn't matter right now.

I transform and float upwards. I scan the area from above.

Iida and Ochako!

I instantly fly over to them.

"Hey!" I shout as I land.

"Rei!" "Rei-chan!" I hear everybody shout out.

"Good to know you're safe," Ochako exclaims.

"Onikubo," No. 13 speaks up.

"Yes, Teacher?" I reply.

"With Iida, please dash back to the school and get help from the teachers. The two of you, who can easily evade that black mist, are best suited to this task."

No. 13 explains.

"Please use your quirk to help others!"

Teacher needs me to get help, if this is the only way I can help right now, I'll complete this task perfectly!

I nod clearly.

"Yes, Teacher!" I glance over to Iida, who was staring at me intently.

In an instant, the figure shrouded in black mist engages in conflict with No. 13.

"Teacher!" We shout, as No. 13 gets sucked into their own quirk through the portal-like ability of the mist. That was used on us earlier.

"Iida! Rei! Get outta here!" Mina yells.

I immediately transform into gas, I speed through the path a sudden black mist appears in front of me. How did they know I was there? I don't know how it will react to my gas, it probably won't affect me at all but just to be safe, I'll dodge! I duck under the mist and continue to fly away.

I transform into human form upon reaching the door. "Urk!" I try to pull the door open, but it doesn't budge. I begin to panic. What do I do? I try to push it instead, it still didn't work. I continue to try get it to budge when the mist appears from under me. I transform into gas and evade the mist before I can be transported. The boy whose name was Sero wraps his tape quirk around a part of the mist. I guess it had a body. "Go on!" He shouts.

I transform back into human and look back. "I can't open it!" I yell out in panic.

"Rei, I'll get it!" In an instant, Iida had caught up to me. He pushed open the door with a grunt.

I fly out immediately, I fly back, taking the route that we took before. I see a huge figure walking on the road. 

All might!!!

I fly up to him and transform into human form as soon as I'm close to him.

"All might! Villains! There are villains! They somehow got into our training and--- and Mr. Aizawa is fighting them alone.. And! No. 13 got really hurt!...." I explain everything as fast as I can. "And my classmates are fighting off the villains and.. and.. I think they wanted to kill you!" My eyes begin to get blurry. "Please hurry!!!!" I wipe my eyes and nose, I was crying for some reason.

I feel a gentle hand on my head. "Don't worry, Young Onikubo, your classmates and teachers will be safe, I am now here!" He says. His words made me feel slightly better. "Now listen closely, I need you to---"

"REI! ALL MIGHT!" I hear Iida's voice call out.

"Young Iida!" All mights voice responds.

"Don't worry Young Iida, Young Onikubo has explained the situation to me." He says. "Listen closely now, I need you to go back to U.A as fast as you can and alert all the teachers to the situation."

"Orders received, Sir!" Iida yells.

I look up and nod. "Hic.. I got it." 

He returns the nod. "Go on now!" He lifts his palms off of my head and runs at top speed to the area from before.

I wipe my eyes hastily. "Let's go, Iida!" I take a deep breath before transforming into gas form.

I speed forward, Iida follows not too far behind. He's running quite fast today? Or maybe I'm slower than usual...

I shake my head and concentrate on my main mission. 

Upon reaching U.A, I fly into the school. Now where should I go first? I fly up into principal Nezu's office.

"Principal!" I yell and I bang open the door, I flinch a bit, I did hear of the principal but I didn't know he was a mouse. I put those thoughts aside. 

"Yes?" The small mouse replies calmly, a smile on his face.

I quickly explain the situation, in a bit more detail this time.

The smile slightly fades from his face as I continue my story.

"Rei!" Iida appears behind me as I finish telling the Principal about the situation.

"It'll be alright now, I'll gather the teachers up immediately!" The small principal assures us.

--------------------------

"Let's go!" The principal says.

Iida and I nod, most of the teachers were gathered, readying to depart. My body felt exhausted, my movements were slow and sluggish. I could think of a few reasons that might be the cause but for one, my legs were numb because I used my quirk too much today. I can't feel them move.

All the teachers set off, running to the arena. I follow them, Iida and I slightly ahead of the group.

I separate my body into pieces and use my arms to lift up the rest of my body, this was slightly better.

I reach the entrance door before everyone else and attempt to push it open. "Urk!" I still can't, how did Iida manage to do that so effortlessly? Iida makes it to the door second, managing to open the door quickly. The teachers rush in.

"We're regrettably late." One of the teachers say.

"We came back with everyone we could scrape together!" Iida shouts.

"Onikubo Ourei and Tenya Iida reporting for duty!" He announces.

A second or two after the teachers showed themselves, the villains disappeared. A large fog engulfed All might's figure.

"Haaah!" I exhale. Suddenly, my knees gave out, my legs collapsed onto the floor.  

"Rei!" Iida notices me on the floor almost instantly. "I can't feel my legs." I mumble. Iida grabs my arms and tries to support me. I feel another 2 hands ---- no--- four hands on both my arms, it lifts me up. "Shoji?" The tall, masked figure hovers over me. "Nice job, Onikubo, Iida," He acknowledges us, making me smile. "Thanks!" Iida nods. "I was only performing my duty!" 

Shoji and Iida help me back.

------------------

At U.A

"Not counting the kid with the crippled legs, everyone's pretty much unharmed."

Everybody begins to chat loudly about what happened.

"Rei-chan, are you okay?" Ochako, momo and jirou ask me. 

"I'm okay! I just used my quirk too much today, now I can't feel my legs." I smile.

After a long time, the day finally came to an end.

"All right everybody, take your seats!" Iida instructs everybody.

I still can't feel my legs from yesterday, I had to float myself to school again.

Mr. Aizawa walks into the door, his face bandaged entirely.

All the students immediately gasp. 

"Sir!"

"Back already?"

"Don't concern yourselves with me, your battle hasn't ended yet," Mr. Aizawa says as he walks to his desk.

The students mutter.

"Battle?"

"You don't mean.."

"More villains???"

"U.A's sports festival is approaching!"

Pleaseeee don't make fun of this chapter I got rid of a lot of stuff and reworked it, there's probably like 500 spelling errors I didn't reread it, it's cringe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 102K 104
❝ honestly, i thought i would be dead by now. ❞ (l/n) (y/n) is a contradiction. she's strong, yet stoical. powerful, yet subtle. insistent, yet quiet...
503 33 5
Rinne Asakusa, your average rebellious teen, has a goal. He'll triumph over any obstacle that blocks his path to become a hero. Born with the perfect...
34 5 2
❝ 𝙄𝘧 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘶𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳.❞ ╰┈➤ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃, K̵͈͇̤̤̼̜̯̀̀̂͋̇́̚-̷͕͎̤̄͝1̴̓̓̾...
201 16 5
❝HIGH ACHIEVER, DON'T YOU SEE?❞ Throughout the years in your previous life, your life is planned out with utmost certainty as you tried your best to...