- ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏᴡ? -

I stand awkwardly between Iida and Momo.

"I see, disguises, huh?" Todoroki says.

"Yo, fool. What chu lookin' at?" Midoriya spits.

Pick your fit:

(1: biker!!)

(2: hostess ../WITH WIG?!??)

/WITH WIG?!??)

"Momo... Are you... A hostess?" I say, looking at Momo's disguise.

She nods, excitedly.

"Yes, a perfect disguise to roam the night shopping district!" She huffs, smiling.

"That's all wrong-- you gotta stick your chin out more." Kirishima encourages Midoriya.

"You talkin' ta me?!!" Midoriya follows his instructions. "HEY!"

"PFFT.." I hold my hand tightly over my mouth so laughter can't escape my lips.

"That's it! Iida, you do it too!" Kirishima turns to Iida, who wore a costume with a fake moustache.

"THERE'S A LADY WITH A HUGE R-RACK OVER THERE!" Iida suddenly shouts out loudly.

The loud, unexpected words coming from Iida cause me to burst into laughter. Clutching my stomach and trembling with laughter, I stagger while following the rest of the group.

"Ourei, are you alright?" I hear Iida ask.

I look up at Iida, his hand outstretched in front of me and his other hand hovering above my back.

"..I'm okay...PFF--" I cover my mouth and turn to the side, speeding up a bit.

"Whoa, it's UA High!"

I turn to the voice along with the rest of the group, on the big screen, I see principal Nezu, Mr. Aizawa and Mr. Vlad bowing their heads.