- ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴇxᴀᴍ -

It's around 7 months later, since that day I have trained non stop, every day, working hard to be able to pass the exam.

Today is the day that I get to see if my hard work paid off.

I rummage through my drawer, I just woke up. I pull out the only tracksuit I own, a beautiful black and red tracksuit.

I found it in the bin of those rich people, the ones who throw away good food for no reason. I would call them crazy, but thanks to them, I can eat whenever I want.

I go to the bathroom and perform my daily routine.

I exit the bathroom, wiping my mouth with a towel. "That's so gross.." I thought to myself, nearly gagging again.

I grab my stuff and walk out of the door to the exam.

I get to the gates of the school and steady my breathing, trying to relax. I calm down and stride through to the written exam as confidently as I can.

The exam was alright, I think I did well. I just need to do well enough on the practical exam and I'll be in Yuuei!

I stand in the crowd, trying to calm down and just remember my training.

"Ah, I'm sorry," I say quietly, as I accidentally bump into a tall, bulky man with navy blue hair and glasses.

"Huh? Oh, It's okay," He responds.

I stand awkwardly, do I start a conversation, do I ignore him, what do I do? I don't normally talk to people.

"...What's your name," I say.

"I'm Iida Tenya," He says, with a smile, outstretching his hand. 'A handshake' I reach my hand out...

"Right, let's start!"

Without warning, the practical exam starts. "Huh?" I and a few other people say, confused.

The voice seems to be coming from a man with a weird haircut.

"Get moving! There are no countdowns in real battles."

Everybody spreads out and begins to go for the enemies and I follow.

I transform into my gas form. I am able to travel quickly like this but I have to be careful not to overdo it since I can't breathe in this form.

I spot a robot far away, someone is already going after it but I'm sure I'll be faster.

I float to the robot within a second and position myself perfectly on the top of the robot. I transform into my normal form. I swing my arm back as I transform my arm to be solid.

BANG

The robot breaks in half.

"Wow.." I mutter to myself. I trained, I know I trained really hard but wow..

But there's no more time to admire myself, I need to get more points, quickly.

I transform into gas form again, I fly over to another robot, using the same strategy again. Nice! If I can just keep this pace I'll be fine..

I turn around and to my surprise, a robot is right there, I guess I didn't realize it was there. I lift my leg and get ready to hit it, as I reel my leg back and send it straight to the robot's 'face', I make my entire leg solid. And smashed its head off. "Huff... Huff..." It's exhausting using my quirk like this but I need to keep going. I transform into gas again and look over to see if there are any other robots available. Suddenly, I hear someone yell, I look over and someone seems to have been surrounded by three robots. I fly right over but realize I don't have a plan. How do I take them all out? My mind begins to get crowded, I can't breathe, realizing this, I transform into my water form and an idea pops into my head.

I spread the water out, letting it spread over the feet of the robot, thankfully they were packed pretty close together so I didn't have to go far. I quickly transform into my regular form and solidify my legs, that wasn't a good move. My leg is way too heavy now, "Why didn't I do more strength training," I question myself. It's too late to back out now, I muster up all my strength and perform a painful kick to the robot on the furthest right. Thankfully, the robot knocked the others out as it went flying. I hear a crack in my leg. Crap.

I fall to the ground, clutching my leg. It hurts. My calf bone seems to have slightly fractured, whatever, I can just use my other forms. The person I saved thanks me profusely, "Merci beaucoup!" He cries. I nod my head as it's too painful to talk right now. I transform into gas form again, let's just get one more point, I thought.

"5 minutes left!" The teacher with an odd haircut says.

Already???

I look around, panicked. It's so painful. I guess the only thing I can do now is that technique..

I quickly find a secluded spot, away from fighting and transform everything but my arm into human form. I can now relax a bit but I still can't breathe since my arm is in that form. I keep a close monitor on my arm as it floats away and I spot another robot which I quickly take out, transforming my arm from gas to solid, sweeping it off its legs and punching it. My vision is getting blurry, I transform my arm into water since I don't want to hold my breath anymore. Out of nowhere I hear a loud bang, a green haired kid knocked out one of those huge robots.

"Woah..." I exclaim. Wait a minute, Isn't he falling? Without thinking, I transform my arm into gas and fly to him at top speed, but how will I save him??? I make my arm float above a brown haired girl's head, just as he is about to fall, I transform into human form and attempt to grab him. Unfortunately my aim was off and my arm just ended up falling to the floor. But thankfully, the brown haired girl used her quirk to save him.

"Time's up!"

[alarm sounds]

I transform my arm and body into gas, so I can reattach my arm to my body. I transform again into human form.
My leg still hurts, it really really really hurts.

My vision blurs as I see a small lady, with pink goggles approaching me.

SMOOCH.

I pass out.