- ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀɪᴀʟ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇꜱ! -

Chapter 7:

Don't expect too much for this chapter, it's really bad, I'm telling you now.

"Have some of this." Iida hands me a small paper lid, acting as a plate, with a small mound of karaage on it.

I've basically eaten half of Iida's meal already, I get why he's acting like this but doesn't he realise I'll throw all of it up anyway?

"I'm fine, you should eat it," I tell him.

"I'm not hungry today, you should have some more." He pushes the lid closer to me.

"No, really, I've already eaten too much," I say. I've already eaten too much of his food.

Somehow, the worried expression on his face is making me feel bad.

"Are you sure?" He asks again.

"...Okay, I'll have some." I accept the food. "Thanks Iida."

Ochako and Midoriya watch our exchange with a dumbfounded expression on their faces.

"..Iida, why are you forcing Rei-chan to eat your food?" Ochako asks with a serious face.

"..Yeah," Midoriya nods his head. "Why?"

Iida and I both flinch. "Uh.. Well, Ah.. I.. Just thought she might like some."

Ochako and Midoriya both look at him, nodding slightly, however they were clearly not convinced.

"....Rightttt." They say in unison.

After lunch is hero studies! Finally!

"I AM HERE."

A loud, strong voice came through the door before revealing...

"ALL MIGHT!" I hear our classmates gasp and chatter excitedly. "I can't believe it's really All Might!"

I was never really too big on heroes and stuff like that but everybody knew All Might, the number one hero.

"Foundational hero studies!" He said.

"Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro and what it means to fight in the name of good!"

"Let's jump right in with this! The trail of battle!"

Oh? Real combat already?

"But one of the keys of being a hero is......looking good!"

Rows of costumes are revealed. Costumes! How exciting.

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." He explains.

"Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at training Ground Beta!"

After changing into my costume, I walk out onto the training grounds with the rest of the girls. My costume was rather basic but in order to transform with my quirk, my clothes have to be rather tight. Meaning, I couldn't wear those cool capes and accessories with the rest of the class. It's unfortunate especially because I hate wearing tight clothes that show my figure but I guess it's not that big of a deal... I really wanted to wear a cape though.

 I really wanted to wear a cape though