๐„๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ

Per vencie_wrts

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ 3-๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ "๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๐ฅ๐ž, ๐š... Mรฉs

๐ƒ๐ž๐๐ข๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
01| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
02| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
03| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
04| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
05| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
06| ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก
07| ๐€๐๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ๐š
08| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
09| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
10| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
11| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
12| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
13| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
14| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
15| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
16| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
17| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
18| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
19| ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š
20| ๐•๐ข๐ค๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ก
21| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š
22| ๐€๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
23| ๐•๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž
24| ๐•๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ž
25| ๐€๐š๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก
26| ๐ˆ๐ฌ๐ก๐š

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง

1.7K 164 132
Per vencie_wrts

Rudransh POV:

As my eyes closed for the last time, a flood of memories rushed through my mind like an unstoppable tide.

They say that when we're on the brink of death, our entire life flashes before our eyes. And so, in those final moments, I found myself reliving every moment of our story.

As I drifted into the unknown, I couldn't help but recall every twist and turn that led us to this moment. From our first meeting to here, every heartbeat echoed the melody of our shared journey.

So here it is, our story, etched in the sands of time, waiting to be told one last time.

I moved into a new apartment after my mother and father got divorced. My mom got remarried so I moved in with my father in a very new place to start everything new. After all the unpacking, my dad told me to go and play in the park with other kids.

So I went to the park to see many boys playing cricket and some girls were playing hide and seek. I was a very quiet kid, so I went to the edge of that park where it had a huge tree. I sat underneath that and started reading a book I bought.

Suddenly, I heard a small girl cry. I looked around to see no one. I thought it was my hallucination and started reading again, but I heard it again. So, I looked up to see a small girl sitting on that branch and crying. I asked slowly, "Why are you crying?"

She looked down at me and said, "I don't know how to get down. My brother said he will come find me, but he didn't come," with that she cried loudly again.

I climbed up the tree and said, "It's fine, I will help you get down. So, will you give me your hand?" She hesitantly nodded and gave me her small hand.

I slowly pulled her into my arms to avoid any scratches for her and jumped down. She then wiped her tears and gave me a smile, which made my heart beat faster.

Now that I am looking at her closely, she is beautiful for her age. I guess she is two-three years younger than me. Her doe eyes were so innocent, and her nose was scrunched a little, which was so adorable to see.

She moved her little hair strands back of her ears and jumped around me saying, "Thank you," and ran away.

"Rabbit," I smiled, whispering her nickname, and went back home.

In the evening, I heard my doorbell ring, so I went and opened it to see an uncle and aunty with a small boy who is around my age, I guess. I saw a little girl emerging out behind her dad's huge frame.

Rabbit? how come she is here? My dad came behind me and asked, "Is there anything I can help you with?" Her dad said, "No, no sir, we are living in the opposite house of yours for almost 10 years now. I heard there were new people coming to this house, and I also heard from my daughter that your son saved her today in the park. So we came to welcome you and thank you."

With that, my dad opened the door wide and said, "Please come in, would you like some tea?" The elders nodded as they headed to the kitchen.

My dad said, "Take the kids to your room, Rudra." I nodded and led the way for both of them.

The boy around my age forwarded his hand and said, "Hi, I am Aditya, Aditya Chowdary. I am studying 5th class now, and you?" I shook his hand and said, "I am Rudransh Raisa. I am studying in 4th class."

He said, "Cool," and looked around my room as I bent down to my little rabbit who was looking at me with big doe eyes. I ruffled her hair and said, "Hi Rabbit, how are you doing now? Do you have any scratches?" She shook her head and said, "I am Isha, Isha Chowdary. I am studying 2nd class."

Her voice was so sweet. I lifted her up in my arms and said, "So Rabbit, what do you like to eat?" Her eyes widened at the mention of food. Her brother said, "Rudra, if you mention about food, that little devil will not leave you until you give her that." I smiled and asked, "Do you like chocolates?" She nodded saying, "I love chocolates, Ansh."

Ansh? Well, that's a new name for me. I mean, no one has ever called me Ansh. Rudra-Ansh? Oh, okay. Everyone usually calls me Rudra. My heart warmed at her special name for me.

I went to my desk and searched around to see no chocolates. Oh, today is my bad day. I looked guiltily at her as her eyes welled up.

I placed her down and said, "Oh, don't cry, Rabbit. I will buy you one right now, is that okay?" Her brother said, "Don't worry, bro, it's fine. She will stop crying when she finds something to play."

He picked her up, saying, "Come, let's go down." I nodded, following them down, but I felt so bad seeing her cry. I don't know why, but my heart kept paining to see her cry.

So, I dashed out of home to the nearby supermarket and bought a chocolate for her. Fortunately, I had money in my pocket which my dad gave this morning. When I went back home, I saw everyone eating at the dining table.

My dad shouted, "Where did you go, Rudra?" I bowed my head and said, "I went to buy chocolate for Ishitha, dad." Her mother said, "Oh, you didn't have to, Rudra, but it is so sweet to see you caring for her."

I gave a smile for her and went to my rabbit who was sitting with her dad and eating. I gave her the chocolate, and she asked me to bend down. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said, "Thank you, Ansh."

I am now ready to do anything for her to see that smile on her face. Soon, everyone there started talking and laughing. We all connected so fast, and when they had to leave, my little rabbit stuck to my hand and cried, saying she doesn't want to leave me.

But her dad said "He will come play with you tomorrow, Ishitha. Now be a good girl and come home," he said. She looked at me and asked, "You will come tomorrow, Ansh?"

I bent down and promised her, "I will come for you, Rabbit." She nodded, and her brother said, "Then see you tomorrow, bro." He high-fived me, and I nodded.

Just like promised, I visited her the next day, and we all played. Soon, the days turned into weeks, weeks into months, and months into years.

After 15 years, now we are grown-ups. I am now almost 25. We were still inseparable just like as kids. And as the years passed, I realized I love her, I love her a lot.

So today is her birthday, and me and her brother planned a surprise for her. Aditya helped me in setting the decorations; he knew about my love since he was my best friend since kids.

I blindfolded her and took her to the birthday hall, where almost everyone was there - my dad, her parents, and some of our close friends over the years.

She whined, "Ansh, my eyes are paining, can I remove this now?" I said, "Wait for 2 minutes, Rabbit." I slowly opened her blindfold, and she took some time to adjust to the lights. Once she's done, she gasped, looking around.

The room is filled with photos of us since we were kids until now. She hugged me and said, "Thank you, Ansh. This is the best birthday ever." I whispered in her ear, "There is still more, Rabbit. I will take you there after you cut your cake." She nodded, giving me one of my favorite smiles of hers.

After the cake cut, she was now talking to the guests. I looked at Aditya; he nodded. So I went to her and said, "Can I take you out for a minute, Rabbit?" She nodded, and when we were about to go, suddenly I heard everyone screaming.

I looked back to see fire everywhere; all the guests were running. I pushed her behind me and said, "Rabbit, run fast." She said, "Ansh, but you..."

I looked back and cupped her face, saying, "Rabbit, I love you. I love you so much. I have loved you always; this is what I have wanted to tell you." She looked into my eyes and said, "I lobe you too, Ansh."

Lobe? I guess she said that love word in panic, Tears formed in her eyes as I pushed her, saying, "I will come to you, baby. Just please be safe for me, okay?" She said, "You too," and went out.

I looked back to see a small baby stuck in the fire. Shit! I ran there and took her into my arms, running out. Adi took her outside as I looked around the room to see if anyone is stuck.

There was an elderly couple from our neighborhood; I helped them out. When I was about to come out, suddenly a huge pillar fell on me. I screamed in pain, trying so hard to get up.

I saw Rabbit and Adi helping me; they pulled me out as she kept crying. The fire soon increased, so we all ran out. Wait, not we. I looked back to see her still inside. She passed me a kid and got stuck there.

No, no, this can't be happening. Adi and I were about to go in, but she was already caught in the fire. She shouted, "Ansh, wait for me. I promise I will find you soon." Both our dads held us, and just like that, she is gone.

She is no longer with me. She said she loved me, but left me alone in this world and went away. How did she think I can live without her!?

Somebody was shaking me to get up; I woke up to see I am in my room as Adi kept shaking me. He said, "Deva, you kept screaming in your sleep. Did you get a nightmare again?"

I wiped my sweat off my forehead and got out of my bed. I said, "I am not leaving this room today, Adi. Take care of everything for me, please."

He nodded and said, "I will send you some food and tablets. Please eat something." I nodded and went to the balcony of my room.

I know you all will be wondering if my dream is true and why Adi is calling me Deva. Yes, it is true; I lost her, I lost my Rabbit 250 years ago.

I know I could see the shock in your faces now. After that accident, one day I was sitting on the banks of the river, crying for her with Adi there. We both blamed ourselves for not saving her.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, there came an immense light. We looked around to see the surroundings change. Soon, we saw nothing but white light around us. Slowly, I saw a lady standing there. She was ethereal to look at. I bowed to her, and so did Adi. She smiled and raised her hand as if she is giving us blessings.

She said, "I saw everything, Abhi."

I looked around, Abhi? Who is Abhi? I said, "Well, I am Rudra, mother."

She smiled, placing a hand on my head, and everything around suddenly stopped again. I saw a man and woman happily running around.

Wait, it's me and the lady it's Rabbit. I saw a huge family with them; they kept calling her Adhya and he is Abhi. And the picture changed again; it is me and Rabbit, but this time with a different family. They called her Saanvi and he is Vihaan. And she removed her hand.

I was confused. She said, "They are your past lives, Abhi. In your first life, sadly, I took your mother away. So as a gift of love, I gave you Adhya. And the love you both have formed moved my heart."

"That is why when she promised you that she will find you in every lifetime, I granted her wish. That is why you have met each other even in the second life. I was more than happy to see both love each other just the same."

"Even in this lifetime, I couldn't separate you both. My heart disagreed; that is why you both found each other again. But some evil forces, forces from your past life, made you lose her. I was more than sad to see you both separate from each other. That is why I am here."

I listened to everything intently. So, I have known Rabbit from lifetimes? That is why I felt this inexplicable connection with her.

She was my home for lifetimes. She was the love of my life in every one of my lives. Now, I am more than angry. Who the hell separated me from her? I asked, "Can I know who you are, mother?"

She said, "I am the Goddess of Love, Mother Love."

She said, "I am now giving you a choice, Abhi, to change your fate. Choose wisely."

"You can wait for her here no matter how many years pass. You will not age. When you find her and meet her, then your span will start again. But I can't guarantee when she will be reborn. It may take 100 years, 500 years, or maybe 1000 as well."

"Or You can move on without her, and I will erase all her memories so that you will not grieve anymore."

Without doubt, I said, "I choose 1, mother. I can never forget her. I will wait, mother, no matter how many years it takes, I will wait."

She smiled lovingly at me and said, "I know you will choose that, kid. That is why I said your love is eternal."

She placed her hand on my head and said, "Then I am granting you your wish, and also I am giving you power to control fire, to control all 5 elements of earth. The fire took her away from you, right? So, rule them, master the powers you have, and make sure no one dear to you is harmed again. Also remember, Abhi, even if you find her after some hundred years, life will not be easy for you, because the evil forces are waiting for her to return as well."

I nodded, and Adi spoke. I forgot that even he was here. He said, "Mother, it is my fault that my sister died. So even I would like to wait for her, to say sorry, to make up for the time we lost. Please, mother, I would like to stay by Rudra and wait for her."

She smiled and said, "You didn't do any mistake, Aditya. But I can understand you since you have also been with these two in your first lifetime."

Wait, so he is Rohan bhaiyyaaa? Damn, my head is now spinning. She said, "Then okay, I will let you also stay alongside with him, so that you both will have each other at least. And I am also giving you the power of strength. You will become the Balram for your Krishna, so that you will help them both in fighting against the evil."

He bowed to her and even I did as she finally said, "From now on, you will have 'Dev' in your name since you are now my kids."

"Okay then, I hope I will see you again in some hundred years." With that, she disappeared, leaving me and Adi in shock.

He pinched me, Arrgghhh, that hurts a lot! I screamed, "What the hell is wrong with you, Adi?"

He said, "Woah, this is real, Rudra."

I shouted, "I know!" I looked at the river in front of me and got up, going near it. I touched the water with my hand, and thought it should become ice and it became ice. Woah, I said. "I want this river to make a way for me," and it did. The river split into two.

"What in the hell!" Adi shouted. "Rudra, look!" I turned around to look; a tree trunk broke into two. My eyes widened, asking, "You did that?" He nodded.

My head now is really spinning; this is all true. OMGGG, this is trueeee! The lifetimes I saw, the power I have now! Adi said, "Check out your card. What is your name? Mine is changed into Aditya Dev."

I checked my wallet and took out a card to see "Rudransh Devnandha Raisa."

-------------------------------------------------------------

I guess this is the longest Introduction I have ever wrote! And I have never written any supernatural book so please understand me if there is any mistakes.

I suddenly got this idea, so I took some time and wrote this for you, since everyone is sad that His Vie is going to end, This book is a promise from my side for you all that their story has no end!

Also I can't promise regular updates for this book until april end. Please be patient with me!

As I promised I will try to finish this book soon and start a new story with all new characters, I know some of you want a new story from me, But I can't leave my favourite couple without a proper end, so let me give them a grand end and start new>

Hope you understand!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.4K 14
"๐‘ฐ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’, ๐’”๐’–๐’๐’”๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’…๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ. ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ...
44.6K 2.7K 22
Dive into the turbulent love story of Siddhant and Ishika-a tale marked by youthful passion, misunderstandings, and the weight of unspoken regrets. I...
IT WAS HIM Per Mahi and Mira

Literatura romร ntica

834K 63.6K 50
|| DESI BILLIONAIRE ROMANCE|| โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ—โ—‹โ€ขโ—‹โ— I always thought I was living a perfect life because I had everything one could dream...
1.3M 57.5K 68
#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical Indian family where a girl has many rest...