BAREFACED

By akisamede

Tokyo Revengers × Female Reader [AU] You wake up in an unfamiliar place. Your room looks different, your face... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 1)
Halloween Special 2023 (PART 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Christmas Special 2023
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77

Chapter 71

264 26 10
By akisamede

Tajiu grabs you by your shirt collar, pulling you closer to him. You furrow your eyebrows and grip onto his hand. 

"You're the bitch that killed one of my men... you're small as shit for someone who's capable of doing that." He laughs, leaning closer to you. "Thank you for the present... Hak-kai~" Taiju says smiling at Hakkai. Hakkai stares at him with wide eyes.

"Let go of me." You grumble, kicking yourself off him and flipping backwards. You stand up and brush yourself off a bit. Taiju smiles more, lifting his head up a bit. 

"Hak-kai... Why don't you... beat her for me." He says smiling at Hakkai. Hakkai's eyes widen more, and he stares off into the distance. Hakkai doesn't respond and furrows his eyebrows, staring down at the ground. He slowly walks up to Hakkai and tilts his face a bit. "Didn't you hear me... beat the little bitch for me." He smiles, staring down at Hakkai. 

"I can't... I can't hurt a girl..."

"Eh? You disobey your older brother? I said beat her.

"I can't..." Hakkai quavers, staring down at the ground.

"You chose this lousy bitch over the bond of our family?" Taiju grins. Hakkai stares at the ground with wide eyes. He's shivering. "Do you want me to beat some sense into you?" He seethes. 

"TAIJU!" Yuzuha shouts. "Stop threatening my little brother!" 

Taiju's face goes blank, and his eyes slowly drift towards Yuzuha. His arm quickly moves and his back hand smacks Yuzuha's face.

"Yuzuha..." You softly say walking over towards her.

"Your little brother?" Taiju laughs. "You should have raised our little brother better." He says turning towards Yuzuha. You move in front of Yuzuha, holding your arms out.

"You shouldn't be hitting girls... especially not your sister... If you care so much about family bonds you wouldn't be putting your hands on your sister." You grumble.

"Eh? You think you have a say in our family affair...?" Taiju seethes, leaning towards you.

"No! Yuki stop!" Yuzuha says, grabbing the back of your shirt.

"No... this asshole shouldn't be putting his hands on you." You fume. Taiju grabs you by the shirt collar again and smiles sadistically in your face.

"Hak-kai... I will teach you what to do with bitches like this." He sooths as his grip around your collar tightens. Your face scrunches as your try to pull away from him. 

"TAIJU!" Yuzuha shouts.

"Shut up Yuzuha..." Taiju sighs. Your vision starts to blur, and your legs begin to go numb. You can't breathe and the pressure is making you feel hot. "I will be having fun with you tonight." Taiju whispers to your face. Your legs give out as you black out and go limp in front of him. He slowly let's go of you, causing you to fall on the ground. He picks you up and throws you over his shoulder.

"Wait. What are you going to do to her?!" Yuzuha huffs as she jumps up on both her feet.

"Punish her..." Taiju calmly says walking past Yuzuha.

"No! Taiju... don't... please don't..." Hakkai softly says in a panicked tone as Taiju continues walking toward the group of black dragon members. 

"Taiju!" Yuzuha shouts.

You slowly open your eyes to a dim room. Your eyes slowly drift around the room, then it stops at a familiar person. They are sitting on the edge of the bed, resting their arms on their thighs. Your eyes slowly open more as you try to sit up.

"ow..." You softly groan as you grab onto your side. 

What happened... You think to yourself. You slowly rub your eyes feeling aching all around your body.

"Yuki..." A voice calmly says making you look towards it. You furrow your eyebrows and squint your eyes. He slowly looks at you with a frown on his face. "Tell me... what happened between you and the black dragons?" Hakkai calmly asks.

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Yuzuha talked to our older brother about you... Taiju said you killed a black dragon... So, you owe him."

"Owe him? I would have thought he'd just kill me..."

"No. You're a female... he would do worse than just kill you..." Hakkai sighs.

"Like what?" You question, tilting your head a bit. Hakkai sits quietly and furrows his eyebrows as he stares down at the ground.

"He would have you sell your body... and the money would go to them." 

You stare down at the ground, frowning a bit. 

"But... I thought I was let off..." You softly say.

"What do you mean?" Hakkai asks as he looks at you.

"..." You furrow your eyebrows and look down at your hands, moving them a little. Then your eyes drift towards your legs as you notice the bruises on them. "Kisaki paid them two million... to let me off." You softly answer. Hakkai stares at you with a blank expression on his face before looking back down and taking a deep breath.

"Yuki."

"Hm?"

"Did you really kill a black dragon? I know Mitsuya has mentioned this to me before and he said he truly believed you didn't kill anyone..."

"Did you believe that?" You ask.

"Yes... I trusted Mitsuya's judgement..." He calmly replies. "But... I want to make sure I'm making the right choice... I don't want to regret this..." 

"Regret what?" You ask, moving towards him a bit. He slowly turns his head to look at you, and both your eyes meet. He sighs and looks away.

"I quit Toman for your freedom."

"WHAT!" You shout, looking at him in shock. "Wait does that mean-"

"Yeah... I'm a black dragon... like my brother always wanted me to be..." He quietly says. You furrow your eyebrows and look down.

"I'm sorry Hakkai."

"You don't need to apologize... I was planning on doing this anyways..." 

"What do you mean...?" You ask, looking at him with wide eyes. He looks down at the ground with a blank expression on his face.

"Nothing..." He says, slowly shaking his head. "Just tell me... can I really trust you?" He asks, looking at you.

"If you're asking if I had killed a black dragon member... then no. I haven't. That situation still doesn't make any sense to me either."

"Okay... that's all I wanted to know... Come on... let me take you home." He softly says turning towards you. You slowly nod, still frowning a bit.

You lay in your bed staring up at the ceiling trying to remember bits and pieces of Tokyo Revengers but for some reason everything is a blur. The feeling makes you frustrated.

Ding

You slowly look towards your phone, picking it up and staring at the screen. It's Eli. He said he's made it to Osaka. You relax your eyes and toss your phone to the side and hug your pillow, staring off into the distance.

"What am I going to do..." You softly mumble, slowly closing your eyes.

I know Hakkai is going to do something drastic... but I can't remember what... Your eyes widen when you remember something. You quickly grab your phone and sit up. You stare at your phone as you call someone from your contacts.

"Hello." You softly say into the phone.

"Hey." The voice replies.

"I need to talk to you... about something."

"Which is?"

"Let's talk in person." You slowly say.

"Okay... Where do you wanna meet?"

"The usual place."

"Alright."

You stare at the ground as you slowly swing back and forth a little on the swing. You hear footsteps approaching you, causing you to slowly look up. Your eyes meet with a pair of green soft eyes staring back at you.

"Hi partner." Chifuyu softly bubbles.

"Hi..." You quietly say as you stare back down at your feet. Chifuyu stares at you with a blank but concern look on his face. He walks past you towards the swing beside you and sits down on it. You frown a bit, holding tighter onto the swing.

"What happened?" He softly asks you. You stop pushing yourself, letting the swing slowly slow down.

"I feel like I messed up again." You softly say.

"Why do you say that?" 

"Hakkai..."

"Hakkai? You mean... second division vice captain?" Chifuyu asks, tilting his head a bit. You slowly nod.

"What about him?"

"He got caught because of me..."

"Huh?"

"I guess the two million Kisaki paid a while back wasn't enough... and so then... Hakkai gave up being in Toman... so that I can get my freedom." You softly sigh. Chifuyu stares at you with a sympathetic look on his face.

"... I don't understand..."

"He chose to be a black dragon... alongside his brother... and it's all my fault." 

"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?"

"Yes..."

"Did Hakkai say that?"

You slowly look down and sigh. You repeat all the things Hakkai had told you. Chifuyu furrows his eyebrows and stops swinging, dragging his feet on the ground.

"So... What do you plan on doing?" Chifuyu asks. You narrow your eyes and look out into the distance trying to think of something.

"I want to help Hakkai..."

"Does Hakkai need help though?" He questions, slowly looking at you.

Yes... I can't entirely remember all the events in Tokyo Revengers... but I know this situation won't go so well.

"I want to help Hakkai." You repeat. Chifuyu slightly smiles and looks out into the distance.

"Okay... then what should we do?" Chifuyu softly bubbles.

"Toman will meet up about the situation with Hakkai... right?" You calmly ask.

"I would believe so."

"Should we infiltrate the meeting location...?"

Chifuyu smiles more and laughs a little.

"You know... working with you is so chaotic..." He chuckles, as he jumps off the swing and walks over to you.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean... there's never not something crazy going on when I'm with you..." 

You furrow your eyebrows at him. He smiles and tilts his head a bit.

"Don't take it offensively... I'm just saying everything is so thrilling when I'm with you... kinda reminds me of how me and Baji were."

"Oh..." You slowly get off the swing and stand in front of Chifuyu who's staring at you with his hands in his pockets.

"I will help you infiltrate the Toman meeting regarding Hakkai... as long as you don't tell Baji we are doing this..."

"I won't tell him anything... but you don't have to do this if you don't want to... you know... now thinking about it... I don't want to be the reason you get caught by Toman..."

"It's alright... I want to help you... remember we are partners... It's my job to help you."

You tilt your head to Chifuyu's statement. He smiles more at you.

"Your job is to help me?" You sigh.

"Why? You don't like that...? Fine... then... does it sound better if I say... it's our agreement?" You stare at him with a blank expression on your face. "I agreed to be your partner... and as your partner... I will be by your side in any situation... no matter what."

"No matter what? So, if it was against Baji... would you still be by my side?" You chuckle.

"Don't push it." He laughs back.

"Okay then... Let's do this then... partner." You say holding out your hand. He smiles and takes your hand, smiling at you.

"Right." He sooths.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.5K 68
Things changed after that one fateful day, since then you've been labeled as the 'Toman traitor' and was kicked out of the gang, but the only ones wh...
91.9K 3.1K 73
Ballerina by day🩰 Delinquent by night🌙 She is proof that strong girls do exist. Fighting became one of her hobbies. She hated the corny ass nickna...
469 23 8
୨ ♡ ୧ 〔 𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐀... 〕 ㅤ ▬▬ ⠀⠀❛ Together, there was nothing that could stop the two of them. ❜ ㅤ ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆ ❪ 𝙥𝙝𝙤...
9.7K 221 78
Keisuke baji x Oc. 起死回生 [COMPLETED] "𝗡𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗻𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴" "I Won't Sacrifice The Lives Of Others To Achieve My Goal." Ab...