~ᴱⁿᵉᵐʸˢ ᵗᵒ ᴸᵒᵛᵉʳˢ~ (Vox x Ala...

By XL9_DIALGIRL

~Enemys to lovers~ ■□■□■□ ♡Vox and Alastor Ship!♡ □■□■□■ 《Warning: includes 18+ themes and language!》 ■□■□■□ ... More

[0] Introduction
[1] Accident
[2] Beat
[3] Obsessed (💫)
[4] Dreams (⚠️)
[5] Flashbacks
[6] Plan
[7] Date
[8] Aftermath
[9] Self
[10] Sleep
[11] Time
[12] Normal
[13] Food
[14] Diner
[15] Mine
[17] Cabin
[18] Room
[19] Talk
[20] Fun (⚠️) (FULL)
[21] Morning
[22] Schedule
[23] Answer
[24] Reflect
[25] Clock
[26] Tell
[27] Us
[28] Accept
[29] Wake
[30] Stay away, It's like that ( Season 1 Finale)
S2 [0] Introduction
S2 [1] Found Origin
S2 [2] Alone Again
S2 [3] Time Again (⚠️)
S2 [4] Fallen again [Part 1]

[16] Park

122 3 3
By XL9_DIALGIRL

A/N I don't know what to write after the make-out i don't know.

So comment in my conversations about any ideas you have that i can add!

Anyway lets get this started!

___________________________________________

Vx open a door walking out of a car into a field with trees and people. And right behind him Al walks out of the car behind him as they stand in a green place with people enjoying hell! Al opens his mouth to question where they are.

"You took me to a park" Al says with his hands behind his pack looking around concerned.

"Remember you asked me to go to a park?" Vx says looking at Al his head tilted to him.

"Oh yea i forgot it's today!" Al says looking around with a bigger smile.

"You want to go walk around?" Vx says going infront of him. 

"Sure whatever i can do with a..." Al says struggling to say something.

"Boyfriend."  Vx say completing Al' sentence.

"Yea!" Al says with a more Excited tone.

"I'd sure like to spend my time at a park!" Al says.

"Okay let's go!" Vx says grabbing his hand.

Al turns a bit red not really noticeable to the eye and walks with Vx holding his hand.  They walks on a concrete path while other mind their own business.

"So what do you think of your mates?" Al says looking towards him.

"Oh yea there great and don't do anything crazy like anything except business." Vx says looking towards him.

"Do you think they would ever try to stalk us?" Al says with one ear down looking concerned.

"No i wouldn't think so..." Vx says looking down.

♡ ♡ ♡

The door of Vel's room open being slammed into the wall. The person who slammed the door was Val and he has a reason.

"Let's go stalk Vx!" Val says With his hand still on the door.

"Sure whatever." Vel said looking at him before looking down back at her phone. 

"Okay let's go he says before running into his room to prepare. He runs to his room where angel dust sits on the bed after Val just ran out of the room a few seconds ago during their "Games". Angel watches as he goes through his closet looking through his "cosplay clothing" for something. He gets a professional suit out of the closet he has and he puts it on the suit as Vel waits on the couch. Angel watches as he puts on a suit while he watches naked. He gets off the bed and he dresses up.

"You look better in a suit boss." Angel says looking at him getting his clothes on.

"You should wear it more often!" Angel says standing next to him as he puts on his pants.

"Shut up where going some where!" He says taking his hand.

"Hey!" He says getting pulled out the room.

They get out of the room and they all go to the elevator going in and pressing the lobby button "Floor 1". 

They sit in the elevator kinda weird as Val is holding Angels hand like a little child. Until they get to the lobby where they run over to Val's car parked infront of the lobby. The car is actually a limo so who cares. All three of them go in with no speaking at all. Then they all get i just said and they ask Val's personal driver to go to a park that Val know since he's the one stalking him. 

While they are driving off Val puts his hand on Angel's should signaling something. They start making out in the car Val and angel since angel knows bad stuff will happen if he doesn't. Even though in anyway Angel will be damaged in some way not following orders would make it worse. 

He makes out with Val as Vel kinda just has to sit there in a uncomfortable matter. Soon they arrive to the park where Vx and Al are in they park in a nearby parking lot and Val stops violating angel to get out of the car. Vel and Angel stay in the car Angel staying in the car knowing he's just there to pleasure Val.

Vel also stays in the limo since she doesn't want to be caught by Vx since i'll take apart their friend ship so she stays inside using one of Vx inventions. The invention is a drone that has a camera so they can get real time footage but Val doesn't know about it.

Val quickly comes back asking Vel why she doesn't come with him.

"Vel why aren't you coming with me!?" Val says opening the door standing outside of the limo.

"I already lost the motivation to even stalk him i'll just wait in the car!" Vel says getting out her phone.

"Wha- Whatever cheap skate!" Vel says looking at her disappointed then closing the limo door.

Val came to watch with one of Vx devices a drone already explained. Vel opens the door and lets out the drone. The drone flies into the air and thy use a console to control it. Angel watches Vel control the drone and starts a conversation.

"This is probably the only time we could talk to each other." Angel says watching the console.

"Yea i know man, things have been rough i can't even talk to you man!" Val says pulling the drone to the air.

"Yea i have to work for multiple hours getting plowed by people just to live!" Angel says sitting closer to Val.

"That sucks man hopefully it doesn't get worse!" Vel says supporting Angel.

"Okay we got to focus on Vx and Al we need to see how their doing!" Vel says looking at angel.

"Okay sis!" Angel says more looking at her before looking at the console.

The drone is high in the air and they can see Vx and Al in the open and Val standing behind a tree.

Al and Vx both walk through the park not holding hands because no one knows that their dating so they have to keep it secret in the outside. Val watches with a camera and smirks as they talk to each other. 

"I have a bad feeling someones watching us." Al says looking at Vx.

"Yea i feel it to!" Vx says as they both look around.

Then Vx spots Val behind a tree looking hella obvious behind the tree. He touches Al shoulder and points at Val behind the tree and Al sees him before he hides behind it. Val goes behind and he starts to think but all his thoughts are confusing.

"Well look who we have here!" Al says approaching the tree.

Val doesn't know what to do and hears the footsteps of grass approaching him. He doesn't know what to do and picks flight running away from the situation. He runs away from Al as he watches him run. Val trips twice in a row and still tries to run away as Vx and Al watch him run back to the limo. He gets in quick but Vel was quicker to get the drone back before Val notice.

But what did they do in there?

❗️Rewind❗️

"Okay so he's watching him." Vel says looking at them closely.

"Al looks worried i wonder whats going on with him?" Angel says pointing at the screen.

"Oh right i see!" Vel says also pointing at AL.

"Wait what are they doing!" Angel says pointing at VX.

"Oh shoot he noticed!" Vel says pointing at Vx.

"Quick bring back the drone!" Angel says on the edge of the limo seat.

"Okay okay!" Vel says bringing it back.

❗️End of Rewind❗️

Val opens the door and he jumps in.

"GO Drive, TOWER!" Val says shouting at the driver.

Then they go off driving away back to the tower. Vx and Al stand their laughing at the situation that they got into. Al opens his mouth to say some words.

"WE should go back boy... friend..." Al says struggling on the boyfriend part.

"Sure it's getting late anyway!" Vx says as the walk back to a cab Vx called.

And thus when they get to the cab they get in and tell the driver to go to the hotel, and both vehicle go away from the park and the day turns dark and everyone is asleep.

♡ ♡ ♡

Val sits in his room writing again and this time he writes more aggressively than the last time. He looks mysterious before he looks at his paper holding it up. He look at his paper putting it in the light as a grin shows up on his face while the room is in silence. The silence is then broken with a voice coming from Vx.

"Perfect..." Val says looking at the paper and he puts it in a drawer in his office desk and turns off the lights. We get a glimpse of Val laving his office and the door shuts...

Ending the day...

___________________________________________

A/N Okay this took me a long time since i got no ideas until i got motivation.

Thats the bad part of having ADHD you get motivated then you go through TikTok for 4 hours it sucks.

Anyway if you want to support me and get notified when i new chapter comes out follow me for recent updates.

Also ask me what you want to see in future chapters by commenting or asking me personally or in my conversations!

Anyways i can't wait for the next chapter an i'll see you next time!

Cya buttercups!

XL9~

◼︎March 24 (3AM), 2024◼︎

Polished: March 24, 2024

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 414 10
Time for another hazbin hotel x reader oneshot book. This time for the smexy Angel Dust. Trying to expand my writing and write for Angel dust more. I...
8.2K 190 22
VoxVal-StaticMoth TW warning ⚠️ , Gore,Smut, Angst, Violence mentions of SA and Abuse etc.
270K 11.1K 44
(𝔜𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔢! ℌ𝔞𝔷𝔟𝔦𝔫 ℌ𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔩 𝔵 𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔢𝔫 𝔄𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔩! ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯) ♥︎♥︎♥︎ "𝕀 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚...
54.6K 1K 8
!!!!!WARNING: This story is not for children. This story will contain swearing, drug usage, sexual content, innuendos, and many other adult/dark them...