Might As Well Be On Mars // M...

Od satansbitch_19

Evie Deal's life is turned upside down when her father's new band takes America by storm. She goes from being... Více

Surprise!
Danger
Happy Birthday!
Shows
On With The Show
Broke Dick Dog
What's It Gonna Take
In the Beginning
Chapter 9
Time for Change
Home Sweet Home
Red Hot
Five Years Dead
Alone in the Light
Under the Gun
Starry Eyes
Help is on the Way
Spark in the Dark
Put The Thrill Back in Bed
Down at the Whisky
Mutherfucker of the Year
Night Prowler
Out for Blood
Same Ol' Situation
Slice You Apart
Part 2: Shout at the Devil
Pt 2 Chapter 2
This is Gonna Hurt
Rehearsals
Bring a Girlfriend
Knock Em Dead
Girls Will Be Girls
Chicks = Trouble
I Need A Fight
Round And Round
The Spaghetti Place
Caught
Wild Cat
Off to the Races
Girls, Girls, Girls
Legal's Never Been My Thing
Nothing Else Matters
Paris, France
X-Mass
We're Positive
It's So Easy
Antagonize Me, Motherfucker
Outta Control
When Your Heart Beats Next to Mine
You Could Be Mine

Tell The Boys About You

165 8 0
Od satansbitch_19

January 31, 1984

"Is this about the bomb threat?" Evie had been touring with the band long enough to ask that in a much too indifferent tone.

"No," Mick had been in the band long enough to not give it a second thought. "There's, uh, there's someone I've been wanting you to meet for some time now. I met her six or seven months ago, actually, but with the tour starting last October, I wasn't sure how serious it was until the break for Christmas."

Now Evie was kind of wishing this was about the bomb threat. But no, Mick had asked her to meet him in his hotel room because he wanted to introduce her to a woman. A woman named Katherine, who Mick had been courting ever since he met her at a party last summer. According to Mick, she was a twenty nine year old middle school art teacher who enjoyed going to rock concerts in her free time. And she was on a plane right now to come join the tour for a week.

"I figured there was no way I could keep this secret from Nikki," he gestured to the other queen-sized bed in the hotel room. "So I wanted to be the first to tell you."

Evie didn't know what to say. Mick hadn't had a girlfriend since she was ten years old. That relationship lasted two years. Then the woman began cheating on him, Mick went into a period of depressive alcoholism, and then he swore off women for good. Since Motley began taking off, Evie knew there were women who came and went, the longest of them hanging around a week or two, but she could never imagine Mick seriously dating again.

"Is this the woman you had over on Christmas? Tommy told me he saw you with a woman after Nikki and I left."

Mick breathed out and chuckled a bit. "Yes, and that's exactly why I'm telling you now. Can't keep a goddamn secret in this place even if your life depended on it."

"Is she...normal?"

"She's an art teacher who listens to rock n roll."

Evie nodded. "Does she know? About me?"

"Kind of. She knows I have a nineteen year old daughter who attended community college and was living with her boyfriend on Christmas. She does not know what you do for a living or who that boyfriend is."

"When are you going to tell her?"

Mick shrugged. "We'll see how the two of you get along first. I'll introduce you as my guitar tech at the show tonight. Then I was thinking a group of us go out to dinner sometime soon. You, Katherine, me, and maybe Nikki or Zutaut."

Evie sighed. "Alright. But not tonight. Nikki and I already have plans."

"Tomorrow, then. She's only here for a couple days."

She nodded. "Tomorrow."

"Surprise delivery!" Evie looked up from her notebook to see Nikki walking through the dressing room door.

Nikki pulled his hands out from behind his back to reveal a bag of jumbo marshmallows.

Evie laughed and accepted the bag. "And what's the special occasion?"

He sat down next to her and shrugged. "Just felt like it."

Evie looked at him for a moment. Then she started laughing.

"What?!"

"It's nothing," Evie shook her head. "You're just this big scary rock n roll bassist, in your leather and spikes, about to go on stage. And you're here with your arm wrapped around me, giving me a bag of marshmallows. It's a bit incongruent, that's all."

" A bit incongruent, " Nikki mimicked her voice. "I love a smart woman." He squeezed her shoulder and kissed her cheek. He stood up, beginning to tell her that they should probably find their way to the stage.

At that moment, Tommy walked in.

"Just the people I was looking for!" He ran to the couch, obviously high off his ass. "What are you writing?" He grabbed Evie's strawberry notebook off the coffee table. "New songs?"

"Gimme that!" Evie snatched it back. The lyrics were personal.

"You guys got plans tonight?" Tommy switched topics without a second thought.

"Yeah," Nikki spoke up. "We're gonna find somewhere to eat then check out the pool. How about you?"

"Fuck, man! I was just thinking about the pool. It's been at least..." Tommy thought for a moment. "Three or four days."

"We haven't been since...since Novemberish. Isn't that right, Eves?" That was right. They hadn't even attempted the pool since that fateful, drunken night with Vince and Diana, but maybe it was time to give it another go. They felt secure enough now to not let those bad memories affect them.

"Sounds great, bro. I'll catch you guys there." With that, Tommy was off.

Nikki turned back to Evie. "You saw that, right?" He pointed to the door. "He invited himself."

Evie giggled. "That's kind of what he does, isn't it?"

Tommy followed through with his commitment. It was almost midnight and Evie and Nikki had gotten to the pool just five or ten minutes prior. Evie was in her red polka dot bikini with high waisted bottoms. Nikki was wearing nothing. That wasn't unusual; he hated the feeling of the wet fabric on his legs.

They had the pool to themselves and were drunkenly racing each other across the length of it when they heard a banging echo through the room. Evie screamed, but Nikki just climbed out and made his way to the door.

"Thank god, bro," Tommy slurred. "I thought I was gonna have to break through the window."

"No need, bro." Nikki was almost as drunk as Tommy. "I let you in."

"What are you guys doing in the pool?" The drummer faced Nikki while pointing to Evie in an exaggerated fashion. "What kind of sick fuck doesn't use the hot tub?"

"Eves! Hot tub?"

She nodded, making her way to the steps. Nikki waded back into the pool, picked her up, and carried her over to the spa area. He held her like his bride while he descended the three steps into the warm water. She was set down in his lap when Tommy made his way into the hot tub too.

Evie's eyes widened when she saw him. Apparently Nikki wasn't the only one who preferred to swim naked. She glanced at Nikki, but he was just smiling down at her.

Tommy let out an exaggerated "ahhhh" as he sunk down into the water. "I'd murder someone for a martini right now."

"Yeah, you dumbass," Nikki responded. "You come down to the pool but don't bring any liquor?"

Evie raised her hand in front of Nikki's face to show she had something to say. "I could go up to the room, don't we have some vodka or something in the fridge?"

"That's a great idea. You go up, babe," Nikki helped her stand up and lift herself out of the tub.

The men's eyes followed her the whole way to the pool chair, where she flipped on her shoes and wrapped herself in a towel.

When they heard the pool door close, Tommy turned back to Nikki. "God, she's hot."

"I know!" Nikki threw his hands into the air, almost as if it was something he'd been telling people all along, but no one ever believed him. He guessed that was kind of the situation. It wasn't like Evie was a blonde bombshell with a big ass and even bigger tits. She was the girl that was always "pretty" or "cute," never hot or sexy. Evie didn't mind the description (it meant people didn't objectify her as much), but Nikki was sick and tired of people acting like she wasn't hot enough for him. He was a rockstar that could have any girl he wanted, but he settled on a 'plain' brunette who suffered from acute mood swings and wouldn't let him do drugs. They couldn't see how irresistible she truly was—from her face, to her body, to her personality—he wouldn't change anything about her.

"You ever film yourselves?" Tommy's voice pulled him out of his thoughts.

"Film ourselves?"

"Yeah. You know, like getting it on?"

Nikki snorted. "Yeah, cause I wanna risk being strangled by our guitarist if the papers got a hold of it."

"It wouldn't get out. I've got dozens of tapes that-"

"I know you do." Nikki had been made to watch several of them when the guys lived together.

"Exactly. And only two of them have gotten shared, but that was by the chick. Anyway, I'd pay good money for some footage of her. Even just photos, if she'd be fine with that."

Nikki considered. "If she fucked you once—said you sucked, by the way—but if she was fine then, I guess it's not out of the realm of possibilities."

"I didn't suck. She was just used to your tiny dick, Nikki. Couldn't handle this." He pointed at his groin.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm sure that's it." His 6.2 inches felt like too much for her sometimes.

"You think she'd go for a second try? I'm sure she got more experience after she dumped your ass."

Nikki laughed. "You were the experience. It turned her off from sex for a while."

They were both laughing when there was a loud knock at the door. Nikki went to get up when Tommy placed a hand on his arm, "Ask her about it, dude."

Nikki nodded.

Evie came back with a bottle of vodka and a bottle of beer. Now the three of them could get even drunker while listening to Tommy's story about getting into a fight with some guy at a strip club the other night. He was saying something about his lower jaw when Evie felt a hand on her back, playing with the clasp of her bikini top.

She swatted Nikki's hand away with a playful giggle.

"Why not," Nikki whispered. Luckily, Tommy was too drunk to notice them not paying attention.

The question stopped Evie. Why not? Why was it such a big deal if Tommy saw her naked? Why did she care? Evie truly thought about it for a moment, and couldn't come up with anything other than "Because." Actually, when she really considered it, it had to do with her loyalty to Nikki. But what did that matter when Nikki was the one urging her to do it?

Nikki saw the way Evie's resistance faded; the way she dropped her arm and sat back with a shy smile on her face. He took the opportunity to take off her top.

Tommy certainly noticed this, but he kept going on about his recent adventures like everything was normal. The bubbles hid his growing erection, but he was certainly a bit more distracted. Nikki couldn't say why, but it turned him on.

Finally, Tommy concluded his story. There was a bit of awkward silence, as no one knew what to do next. Evie took another sip of her beer, leaning her head back on the ledge of the tub.

"Why don't we play truth or dare?" Nikki startled her into looking up again.

"Fuck yeah!" Tommy agreed.

Evie nodded hesitantly. Where was Nikki going with this?

Tommy said, "I'll start. Truth or dare, Evie?"

"Why are we starting with me?"

"Ladies first," Nikki said. "Now truth or dare?"

"Fine. Truth."

"You ever had a threesome?"

"No." Evie giggled.

" Would you have a threesome?"

"That's two questions."

"So?"

Nikki interrupted: "That's two questions, fuckhead. Evie, your turn now."

"Tommy, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

Well, shit, Evie thought. She forgot she actually had to come up with something. She looked to the ceiling. "Uhmmm..."

"I dare you to take off the rest of her bikini," Nikki offered.

All eyes went to Nikki. Then Tommy made his move.

He urged Evie to her feet and she set her beer bottle on the tile next to her. She put up no resistance as his hands intentionally lingered on her hips, slowly inching off her bottoms. He made a show of kneeling down into the water, his face nearly touching her thighs, so that she could step out of them.

When she was fully naked, she sat back down and Tommy threw her shorts out of the tub.

"Now, that was practically your turn," he said to Nikki. "So I guess it's back to me."

Nikki made a surrendering gesture with his hands.

"Evie? Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's your sickest fantasy? The most depraved shit that someone " he nodded to Nikki, "can't do for you."

Evie let out a sigh. "The most depraved shit?" She blushed a little. "This is gonna make me sound insane, but.... Being kidnapped," she shrugged.

"And...?"

"Being kidnapped...and raped, if you can call it that, cause I guess I technically want it. But I would be minding my own business and some handsome, rich man drugs me or something. Haven't given much thought to the logistics of it, but I'd end up in a cabin out in the mountains. Far away from anyone or anything. I'd be terrified, of course, and he'd keep me in the basement for a while. He'd be gone during the day, off working. When he came home, he'd order me to my knees and tie my hands behind my back and fuck my face while he hit me and degraded me. He'd do it every night, and nothing but that. But over time, he'd start giving me more privileges, allowing me upstairs, giving me gifts, bathing me, talking to me, treating me kindly. We'd start to fall in love and it would get to the point where I didn't want to leave. And then, only when we love each other, he'd fuck me properly. It would be in his bedroom, upstairs, and he'd want to pleasure me. And from that point on, he'd treat me like a princess held captive. Too precious to hurt but too valuable to risk losing." She took another sip of her beer, knowing she'd probably regret sharing this tomorrow but was too drunk to care right now. "That's my fantasy."

The guys sat there, dumbstruck. Just when Nikki thought he knew everything about her...

"Nikki," she spoke up again. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's your body count?"

Both of the men started laughing. "God," Nikki said. "I dunno. Probably at least 100."

"Way more than that," Tommy accused. "More like 500."

"Whatever it is, it's not getting any higher." He rested his hand on Evie's shoulder. She rolled her eyes.

"Truth or dare, Tommy?" It was Nikki's turn again.

"Dare."

Nikki grabbed the beer bottle from Evie's hand. He chugged the rest of it and offered it to Tommy. "Put this inside of her. "

Evie's mouth dropped open. He had to be joking.

"Aye, aye, captain," Tommy wasn't joking.

"Sit on the edge, babe," Nikki said.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Yet she did, propping herself up until only her feet were in the water. "What if I break it?"

"I'll be gentle." Tommy pulled her legs apart while Nikki moved to have a more optimal view.

Evie felt Tommy's fingers spread her lips apart. It was so strange to have another man's hand on her. Her heart raced as Tommy lined the opening of the bottle with her entrance.

She squealed when the cold glass first entered her. Tommy paid it no mind; just watched the bottle slide in. He pushed it deeper and deeper, so infatuated with the sight that he wasn't thinking about the bottle itself.

"Wait, wait!" Evie's hand grasped Tommy's arm. She shook her head—her way of saying "no more."

"See, Nikki," Tommy said. "I told you, she's so used to your two-incher, anything else hurts." He started moving the bottle back and forth just a little bit, readjusting it inside of her. Before she could catch herself, Evie let out a little moan.

"Be careful." Nikki said. "If she cums, it will break it. The girl can squeeze."

"But she sounds so beautiful," Tommy had evidently found her g-spot and kept thrusting accordingly, arousing more "ohs" and "aahs" from Evie.

"Okay, okay." Evie finally pushed Tommy away. "Next round, please."

Tommy huffed. "Fine." He pulled the glass out of her and she sank back into the warm water. "It's my turn, anyway. Truth or dare?"

Evie thought for a moment. "Dare." She was actually kind of enjoying this.

Tommy grinned. "I dare you to go back up to the hotel room completely naked."

Once again, Evie was astonished. She looked to Nikki for his reaction, but he just shrugged.

"In a towel," she said.

"That's not what the dare was."

"If you go up in a towel," Nikki intervened. "Then you'll wait on the bed and we'll be up there soon."

"What if Diana's up there?"

"You can go to our room," Tommy offered. "Vince is probably out at some bar."

"Come on," Nikki placed a hand on her back. "Go on up to the room. Just sit on the bed. I wanna come up there and see you naked and ready for us."

Evie's heart skipped another beat at "ready for us ," but it was his reassuring tone that made her climb out of the water. The men watched her walk over to the pool chair that had their things. She wrapped a white towel around herself and grabbed Tommy's room key.

"Will you be up soon?"

Nikki nodded.

They waited to hear the door close before they dared to look at each other again.

"Now," Nikki lifted his finger like a teacher scolding a child. "Be easy with her, okay? This is new for her."

Tommy put his hand on Nikki's shoulder. "I'm honored to be a part of this big moment."

"Yeah, yeah. But don't act like that in front of her, either. It's weird."

"It's not weird."

"It's a little weird."

"Can we go up now?"

Nikki looked at the clock on the wall. "No, let's give her a couple minutes. I like making her wait."

Evie was standing naked in Tommy's hotel room, flipping through TV channels and drinking a bottle of Jack Daniels she found in the mini fridge. She set everything down and sat on the bed as soon as she heard the door creak open.

"Look at you," Nikki cooed. "Fuckin gorgeous."

She laughed nervously, looking over to Tommy, who was dropping his towel.

"Are you ready," Nikki leaned to kiss her.

Evie nodded enthusiastically, but he could see the fear in her eyes.

"Just lay down," he whispered between kisses. "Relax." He could tell she was nervous by how tense her body was.

Evie focused on her breathing. If Nikki told her to relax, she had nothing to worry about. She laid down on her back, feeling exposed and cold. Nikki dropped his towel and sat on the bed beside her. He grabbed one of her thighs, massaging it. Tommy joined them and started playing with her nipples.

He looked to Tommy. "Front or behind?"

"That's a hard choice, man. I think I'll go behind."

Evie couldn't believe it. They started out the night soaking in the hot tub with a friend, and now two men were discussing who was going to fuck her where.

"Eves."

She met Nikki's eyes. He made a 'come here' motion with his hand. As she scooted toward him, he moved her head where he wanted it to go.

Evie fell into a type of doggy style position—her face hovering above Nikki's lap, her elbows propping her up, and her knees bent and open for Tommy's easy access. Her lips wrapped around Nikki's cock. She felt a cold hand grab her ass and spread her legs a little wider.

She paused when Tommy entered her. She grabbed Nikki's thigh in her effort to contend with the sensation of two men inside of her.

"Good girl," Nikki grinned down at her.

"Nice and tight for me," Tommy thrusted into her slowly, stretching her out.

Evie groaned. She focused pleasing Nikki, determined to keep her composure. She trembled as Tommy pushed six thick inches inside of her, then seven, then—a sharp pain deep inside her abdomen made her cry out.

"Be careful with her, T-Bone," Nikki chastised.

"My bad, my bad." Girls he could bottom out in were rare, but he always gave it a try anyway.

Evie breathed in and out and consciously relaxed the muscles down there. That was another trick Diana taught her. She became preoccupied with Nikki—sucking his cock while looking up into his eyes. It was only when Tommy started really fucking her that she started to lose it. Actually, maybe she would have been fine, but it wasn't just that. She was being fucked by a dick bigger than she could handle at the same time that Nikki was demanding so much from her throat. Nikki had done it plenty of times before—he loved making her deepthroat him—but both of these combined were just too much.

Her eyes welled with tears. She gagged around Nikki and tightened around Tommy.

"Such a pretty girl," Nikki groaned. He gave her a moment to breathe, lifting her chin. He gave her a look that said 'it'll be okay' and pushed his dick back into her mouth.

Tommy slapped her ass. "I always knew she had a slutty side."

"That's right. It takes a little bit but once you get her to open up, you can talk this whore into anything."

"You ever fuck her little ass?"

"Not yet. We'll have to try that sometime, won't we, baby?" Nikki pulled her hair until she was looking up at him.

Evie only whimpered. Anything for Nikki. She cried out when Tommy sped up his thrusts. He fucked her hard and rough now, creating a mix of pleasure that was overtaken by pain, before turning back to pleasure. Her organs could have turned to diamonds from all the pressure that was building up inside of her. She cried out each time he slammed into her.

She couldn't pay much attention to Nikki anymore. She certainly knew he was there, though. She couldn't forget that there was something inherently strange about being taken by another man while Nikki watched. It made her feel a bit ashamed, like she was doing something wrong. Finally, he grabbed her by the hair and held her still so that he could fuck her face. Evie whined and pushed against his thighs. Her legs began to kick, but Tommy didn't relent either.

For the first time, Evie was really pushed to her limit. She had a cock down her throat, a cock in her cunt, and two pairs of strong hands holding her down. It made her feel helpless, made her eyes fill with tears, and made her unbelievably wet.

"Fuck, man," Tommy groaned. "I don't think I can go for much longer."

Nikki couldn't respond with anything sensible. Looking at how overwhelmed Evie was aroused him into stupidity. Seeing a tear fall down her cheek only furthered his ecstasy.

Soon, Tommy pulled out and stroked himself to finish on her back. It was so relieving to Evie, to go from being pounded into and filled to being able to close her legs again. She spasmed down there from the sudden emptiness. She could already feel the aching muscles that would afflict her tomorrow.

Finally, she could give Nikki the care he deserved. She managed to steady her breathing while Nikki pumped in and out of her mouth like he had done so many times before. It was only a minute or two before she was swallowing his cum.

Her cheek rested on his thighs as she panted. A warm washcloth on her back startled her—it was the gentlemanly Tommy cleaning his cum off of her.

"That's my sweet girl," Nikki rolled her onto her back so that she was looking up at him.

"That was much better than last time," Tommy brushed her bangs out of her face.

Evie couldn't speak. She wanted water. She wanted to sleep. She wanted Nikki. She got all three of her wishes, ending the night with Nikki cradling her in his arms and Tommy's chest under her gentle palm. 

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.2K 51 20
Hazel is a 19yo girl who works at a stripclub. Her parents abandoned her at a very young age. She's sad and lonely. She also needs money to pay back...
18.4K 548 71
At the age of 20, Evangeline Martin aka "Evie" still lives with her mother who is a strong religious person and tries to show her daughter the love o...
98.4K 2.1K 132
When the bassist from Mötley Crüe, Nikki Sixx, falls for their stage manager, Bella Mejia, who has to maneuver her way around his life style, and cho...
5.7K 258 18
Tommy and Nikki have a long history with each other. There's been ups and there have been downs. There have been a near-death overdose. Wives, girlfr...