And Icarus Looked Straight In...

נכתב על ידי TheIzzy101

Waking up in a world of blood, death, and monsters. It wasn't exactly what Jordan expected. But as time wore... עוד

🚫WARNING:READ BEFORE STARTING🚫
Prologue - The Waking
1 - The Castle
2 - The Kitchen
3 - The Sorrow
4 - The Fear
5 - The Reveal
6 - The Meeting
7 - The Feeling
8 - The Words
9 - The Feathers
10 - Gold
11 - Storm
12 - Trust
13 - Crows
15 - Curiosity
16 - Walk
17 - Questions
18 - Hidden
19 - Under The Surface
20 - The Crows Call
21 -You Are Real
22 - Ashes To Ashes
23 - Once Was Lost
24 - Now I'm Found
25 - Heal What's Hurt
26 - Spread Your Wings
Epilogue - May The Living Prosper

14 - Test

32 2 0
נכתב על ידי TheIzzy101

(A/N: *WARNING*: this chapter contains smut, and also very very minimal consent. It could classify as rape technically since she refuses multiple times)

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

"D-did I do something?" Jordan asked, fear taking hold of her body.

On their walk across the castle, she's been stressing the entire time. The last time she was at Lady Dimitrescu's private chambers, she didn't even remember what had happened. Apparently she had been drained of a lot of blood and basically became drunk. She didn't recall anything else that happened before waking up, so that meant she still didn't know what interacting with this woman face-to-face was like. Her wings were folded against her back. She was able to move her injured one enough to at least fold it, but anything else caused pain.

"I don't know, dear. I was just asked to fetch you suddenly. She spoke to me quite seriously so I fear that this might not be a very good topic. I'm sorry. I don't want to sugarcoat it for you and give you false hope." The head maid said. "Just be mindful of your actions, and very careful about what you say."

Jordan nodded anxiously. She didn't know what to expect. She can't recall if she had messed up badly enough to warrant this, or even messed up enough to get noticed by the head of the house. They continued forward until they finally reached the door to the room. She flinched when Alina knocked on the door, and they entered inside.

The Lady was sitting on the side of her bed, staring at the crackling fire. Once she noticed them enter, she immediately locked her gaze on Jordan. The angel hid behind Alina, although she couldn't do so for long as the tall woman wordlessly dismissed the head maid. Alina gave a finally bow before leaving them in there alone. Jordan hugged her arms to her side, refusing to look up at the woman who had yet to leave the side of the bed. She could feel the vampires gaze on her, observing her and picking her apart.

"Jordan. Come here. Sit with me." Lady Dimitrescu said, gesturing to the spot next to her.

Jordan was...confused. Why was she being allowed to sit next to this woman? She didn't know where this sudden friendliness was coming from, but she certainly didn't trust it. However, she had a feeling that she didn't have a choice in the matter. This woman was much more powerful than her, and she preferred the illusion of choice over being forcibly sat down next to her. So the angel slowly made her way over, keeping a close eye on the countess before carefully sitting down in the edge of the bed. She shifted her wings as much as she could to get them in a comfortable position.

The silence stretched out between them and Jordan became more and more uncomfortable.

"I can hear your heart pounding from here, dear. I understand that I'm intimidating to some, but I mean you no harm. I'm just a bit curious about something that my daughter told me earlier." The Lady said, turning towards Jordan.

Jordan completely stiffened when she heard that. She was screwed. She couldn't exactly pinpoint what she did with one of her daughters that could've warranted this meeting, but she could make a few off the top of her head. She kept her eyes trained on the ground, refusing to look up at the woman. But the last thing she expected was to suddenly be lifted off the bed by two strong arms. She panicked for a second before she was set back down, and she saw realized she had been placed on the tall woman's lap.

Now facing her, she looked up and was frozen in place by the sight of those golden irises boring into her. She couldn't move.

"I was told....that you decided to get rather friendly with my daughter. My daughters are the most important parts of my life, and I cherish them dearly. I won't just let anyone indulge in them like such." The Lady said, placing a gloved hand against Jordan's face.

The brunette whimpered against the touch. She was horribly confused about what was happening right now. She was sitting on this woman lap, her legs were wrapped around the Lady's waist in order to stabilize herself as she clung to the front of her dress for support. She was trapped by her gaze, completely unable to protest. But something far back in her mind was telling her to just give in and give up control. Her wings quivered behind her.

"I suppose this is my fault. I gifted you to them, after all. But I never couldn't predicted that they would become so attached to you." Lady Dimitrescu said, trailing her hand down Jordan's face. "I am rather curious about what they found so explicitly appealing about you. Is your body truly desirable? Is it perhaps your personality?"

The Lady's hand scraped against the skin of her neck, and Jordan visibly gulped as she felt it. She didn't like it, but she also felt inexplicably drawn towards the feeling. Even as she felt the hand stop at her collarbone, she didn't really react until she heard the ripping of fabric. Her eyes went wide and she managed to snap out of her daze enough to look down, but her head was forced upwards again by a strong hand grasping her chin. Panic began to rise in her system as she felt her bare front slowly being exposed to the air.

"Eyes on me, little angel. I'm not going to touch you in too many unsavory places. I just wanted to examine your body and reactions to see what my daughters find so fascinating. Although I must say that your lean stature is quite soft on the eyes." Lady Dimitrescu said, placing a hand against her bare stomach.

Jordan felt tears prick the edges of her eyes as her head remained locked in place by the hand. The woman's touch proceeded to trail all over her bare front, tracing her modest breasts and scraping her fair skin. And the worst part, was that Jordan was starting to feel a twisted pleasure from the rough touches. Even when the hand pulled away, she gave a strangled cry as heat pooled in her stomach. Her chest heaved in panic as she tried her best to not hyperventilate. But how could she stay calm right now.

"Unblemished skin, save for these healing injuries, and this horrible marking." The Lady said, brushing her fingertips over the top of the brand mark.

The angel shivered, and her wings twitched in response, causing her to cry out in pain.

"It'll be okay, dear. Just stop resisting and give yourself to me. It's as I said: I don't plan to hurt you. So please don't make me." The countess said.

Jordan yelped as she was lifted up once more. She spread her wings out in panic. Her eyes watering from the pain. But this turned out to be the best thing she could've done as she was suddenly laid down on her back into the plush sheets of the bed. She used her arms to try to cover her exposed chest, but it really didn't do much. She felt the hand placed against her stomach once more and slowly drag downwards until one finger hooked the rim of her pants. Her eyes went wide immediately.

"N-no! Please don't-"

"I don't want to have to use my venom on you. But know that I will if you don't stop squirming. I know humans have hurt you in a similar way in the past, but look upon me now. I am no such human. I'm not going to hurt you." The Lady said, using her hand to once again hold Jordan's face as she hovered over her.

Despite the words, Jordan couldn't get those horrible memories out of her mind each time she tried to close her eyes. Tears were staining her face now, and she could hardly see, but the comforting hand on her face slowly began to pull her out of her own head. Golden eyes above her slowly began to turn red the longer she stared at them. And as they did, she found herself relaxing more and more until all muscles in her body went limp. She couldn't move.

"Keep looking into my eyes, Jordan. I hate to use this, but you leave me no choice. I'll make this quick." The tall woman whispered.

Everything in Jordan's body felt like it was on fire. When she felt her pants and underwear being pulled from her body, she couldn't even do anything. Her core was uncomfortably wet, and the air didn't help as a shiver passed through her body. A weak, pitiful moan escaped her mouth as she watched those red eyes trail down her body. She nearly choked on her own saliva as she felt the cold leather covered fingers press against her core. Her breathing began to pick up again, and some unknown instinct in her wanted those fingers deep inside her.

But she also wanted them as far away from her as possible. She couldn't decide what she wanted, because she also didn't know what was happening to her body. Every whimper and moan that left her mouth with every poke and prod in places she both liked and hated being touched. It was all so much for her. And the fact that this woman was staring down at her and watching her every reaction was making her horribly ashamed of herself. Her stomach was growing tighter and tighter, and another experimental press of her clit nearly made her scream.

"Quite the loud one you are. But you do have a beautiful voice. One might call it angelic." Lady Dimitrescu said, pulling herself away.

With the sudden loss of the touch, Jordan widened her eyes and whined. Her body began to squirm as she chased after the friction she needed. Being suddenly abandoned when she was so close was such an agonizing and torturous feeling. Weak groans and whimpers left her mouth as she watched the woman suddenly look towards the door with a serious expression. Jordan didn't know what the woman was thinking, but she didn't care.

"A-ah....please...I need-"

"I'm afraid I have a more important matter to attend to, little one. You'll have to forgive me for leaving you like this." The countess said, making her way towards the door, removing and discarding her wet leather gloves.

Jordan didn't have the energy to protest. Or rather, any movements she made only stoked the flames that were burning in her body. Her core was completely soaked, no doubt seeping into the blankets beneath her. She tried to reach out towards the tall woman, but her arms went limp again. She was panting so heavily that saliva dripped from her mouth. She nearly sobbed when she heard the door close. She slowly turned on her side curled in on herself, ignoring the fact that she was basically laying on her bad wing.

She used her good wing and draped it over her trembling naked body. She was crying now. It hurt a lot. Both the fact that she was dripping wet by herself on this large bed, and that she was desperate for any touch at all. It hurt so much to want something. She dipped her own hand between her legs in an attempt to pick up where the Lady left off, but her weak touches didn't have the same effect. More. She needed more.

The sound of buzzing interrupted her thoughts, and it filled her with an unexpected feeling of excitement and hope. She lifted her head from its hidden position under her wing and managed to spot the swarm of flies solidifying in the center of the room. She saw the familiar yellow eyes and brown hair and her excitement became much more hesitant. But still, her body yearned for someone. For anyone to come and take her. She forced herself into a sitting up position, ignoring the burning in her shoulders.

"Darling what-"

"C-Cassandra....please....I-I need...I need you...." Jordan choked out, shakily reaching out with her hand.

The middle sister looked back at her with slightly wide eyes. Jordan watched the girl look over her partially covered naked form that was trembling with desire. The vampire approached the side of the bed and gently took Jordan's outstretched hand in her own. She placed a gentle kiss on the back of it, causing a shiver to run down her spine.

"Oh you poor thing. I can believe Mother used her hypnosis on you and then left you here. Even I'm not that cruel." Her voice grew surprisingly soft. "How coherent are you, darling? She didn't hurt you at all, did she?"

Her question was so genuine that Jordan felt bad she couldn't respond to it properly. Her blue eyes were completely fogged over with lust, and all she could think about was finally reaching her desired high from this experience. She tugged in Cassandra's hand, almost making the girl falling into the bed with her.

Fortunately, Cassandra was able to stop herself and even gave a growl of warning to her. Jordan knew she was playing with fire right now. But she needed her. More than anything right now.

"I wouldn't do that, Jordan. I know it hurts but I'm the last person you want to test fate with. I can't promise that I won't hurt you more." She said, her fangs seeming to grow as she opened her mouth.

"I-I just....please. Please.....I-I'll do anything....j-just please...touch me...." Jordan pleaded, still trying to pull the other closer.

Without warning, she was roughly shoved down onto the bed, hissing as nails dug into her sensitive skin. She felt the tears return to her eyes and she tried her best to keep them open when staring at her. All she could see was those powerful red eyes as brown hair falling in her face. She knew that she might have messed up when she felt Cassandra's hands moving roughly down her body. Despite the fact that the other was literally drawing blood on her body by raking her nails down her body, she still didn't hate it. She was unable to move, nor see exactly what Cassandra was doing.

But the last thing she expected was to have her legs roughy spread apart and something cool and wet press up against her core. With a trembling neck, she looked down her body in time to see Cassandra with her head buried between Jordan's legs. After realizing what it was that she was feeling, Jordan threw her head back into the pillow and nearly screamed as that tongue pushed deeply inside of her. Fangs brushed her folds, making her twitch. But Cassandra had a strong grip on her thighs that prevented her legs from moving.

The tongue went deeper inside of her, and she actually screamed this time. She was so incredibly overstimulated that she didn't know what was happening. Cassandra was hitting every single sweet spot that she could've, and Jordan was on cloud nine. She gripped the sheets beneath her as the feeling in her stomach began to spill over. She wailed as she came, and her fluids stained the sheets beneath her. She was so incredibly dizzy during this, but her lower half jolted when she suddenly felt a bite on her folds.

She looked down to see Cassandra still hovering there with white staining her mouth, and a predatory and hungry look in her eyes. That was....terrifying. Jordan was too weak to move, especially not when the girl licked her lips and tilted her head to the side.

"I'm not done with you yet, darling. You're the one who fired me up, now you have to deal with it." She said, voice deep and inviting.

Jordan gulped. She definitely messed up.

-

[2 Hours Later]

With a blanket wrapped around her naked body, Jordan allowed herself to be basically dragged like dead weight to her room. Cassandra was incredibly strong and only needed one arm to hold Jordan up. They managed to evade the eyes of any of the roaming staff on the way to her room. The angel was clearly having trouble walking, and her body was aching so badly from the marks that Cassandra left behind. She was understandably weak right now after the experience that the brunette girl put her through.

Once they were back in the room, Jordan collapsed on the bed, groaning as she curled up in a ball. She hugged the blankets close to her body, not even caring if she was exposing any skin. Her wings were spread out behind her, and she was doing everything in her power to ignore her aching body.

-

"I'm sorry again, darling. I did try to warn you that I wouldn't be able to control myself if you provoked me like that." Cassandra said, staring down at the angel.

She did genuinely feel bad. Seeing Jordan in such a needy and desperate state at the time had awoken a feral instinct in her, but both the pleading and the trying to pull her down had ultimately made her disregard any self-restraint she might've had left. It had been so long since she last had the taste of a woman. And Jordan had tasted absolutely divine. The noises she made, mixed with her angelic and beautiful body meant that Cassandra couldn't stop.

"Ugh....ngh...." Jordan whimpered.

The middle sister sighed. She's never felt this bad before. The poor girl was already injured and now she seemed like she couldn't move at all. And if that wasn't enough, Cassandra heard the sound of buzzing, and she rolled her eyes. She knew exactly who was about to enter and she wasn't looking forward to the earful she was about to receive.

Bela appeared beside Jordan's bed, and took one look at the angel before she turned her gaze towards Cassandra. But she wasn't intimidated in the slightest. She was used to being on the receiving side of Bela's lectures and she was no doubt going to get another.

"Cassandra what did you do to her?? She's covered in scratches and bite marks. Ugh! Mother said we have to share her but I can't believe you would do this!" The older vampire said.

"Bold words from someone who also recently had a little fun with her as well. I don't think you have any right to judge what I've done to her when you yourself are no better." Cassandra shot back.

"I asked her before doing anything. You have to be gentle with her, idiot. If you had killed her, then what would you have done?!" The blonde woman hissed.

Cassandra looked over at Jordan, who was still curled up on the bed, sweat dripping down her face and a grimace on her lips. The rise and fall of her chest made it clear that she was still struggling. She had done a number on her in more ways than one. She had tried to stop herself at one point, and the only way she succeeded was by seeing the bloody marks she left behind on the girl that was practically begging and pleading for her to stop. She frowned and crossed her arms.

"Sex isn't going to kill her." She mumbled.

"But tearing her apart during sex will kill her. I know you aren't good at holding yourself back, but try to show a little bit of restraint here. You could've-"

"I-it was me."

Both girl went quiet when they heard that gentle and strained voice. Jordan was clearly having trouble speaking because her throat had been torn to hell earlier, but she was now sitting up, her wing was draped over her naked body while the other hung limply behind her. Although she looked absolutely wrecked right now, she was still facing them with her pain-filled determination.

"I-it was...my fault....I provoked her....she warned me....and I didn't...listen....don't...don't get mad at her....please..." Jordan choked out.

Cassandra was utterly baffled by this girls willpower. And not only that. She was defending her. Her. The one that had basically razed her body in the most intimate way possible, even with the knowledge that Jordan was fragile with these kinds of acts. And yet...she was defending her. For decades, Cassandra's heart has been still. She was dead, after all. But something very deep down almost felt like a beating in her chest.

"Jordan, you don't have to defend her. Cassandra is impulsive and doesn't always listen to rules despite them being there for specific reasons like this. If she-"

"It's fine....Bela....she did....nothing wrong. I was....not in...the right mind.....and...it hurt....a lot....but it was my fault....and....I'm sorry....for provoking her...." Jordan said, hanging her head slightly.

Bela then looked over at Cassandra. The look that once said 'I'm going to end you' now said 'you need to fix this'. She had no idea why her sister was so attached to this girl specifically. Was it because she was an angel? Was it for a different reason? Cassandra herself felt oddly comfortable around her too, which wasn't really a good thing when it came to restraint. Jordan was certainly special, and that fact was making itself clearer and clearer by the hour. But compared to her sisters, it was obvious that she wasn't going to win the girl over.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, darling. Something about you just drives me insane sometimes. If I can help it, I'll try to leave you be. I'm sure that will be beneficial to all." Cassandra said.

"Cassa-"

She didn't wait to hear what they had to say. She was gone in seconds.

'Good job, Cassandra. Hated by Mother. Hated by your sisters. And now you're probably hated by Jordan too. Can you do anything right? You're no better than a feral animal now. Hardly worthy of the Dimitrescu name.' Her thoughts swarmed around in her head, drowning out any other senses.

-

"Cassandra..." Jordan lowered her outstretched hand.

She felt awful. She couldn't exactly explain it, but she could almost feel the pain radiating off of the woman before she left. She knew that Cassandra was a bit....intense. She's experienced it firsthand multiple times. But also thanks to what Daniela told her, she knew Cassandra wasn't really doing this on purpose. Jordan's body was aching and was full of claw and teeth marks, but she knew that the other didn't do most of them purpose. It was something like....perhaps a mating instinct? She didn't know exactly where the instinct to mark her came from, but that seemed to be the case.

"Ugh...that girl....are you actually okay, Jordan. I can smell a lot of blood on you. How bad is it? You can tell me." Bela said, kneeling beside her bedside.

Jordan groaned and struggled to sit herself up. The sheets rubbing against her raw skin was an awful feeling, and she had no doubt that walking tomorrow would be much more impossible for her. She was still trying to process the whole, getting tested by Lady Dimitrescu, and getting absolutely ravaged by Cassandra afterwards. Without realizing it, Bela had sat down beside her, and Jordan almost collapsed against her.

"Hm....she really did a number on you. I just wish....she could control herself better. You deserve better treatment than that, cutie. I don't want you to get scared off cause of us." Bela murmured, placing a hand on Jordan's bare thigh.

Jordan didn't care that she was naked. She didn't care that Bela was touching her. It wasn't just because she was tired. She just knew that the eldest sister wouldn't hurt her. For someone so leader-like, Bela was the most gentle out of all of them.

"It's fine....she couldn't.....help it....as much as she thinks....Cassandra....isn't evil....she's just....a little bit broken....like the rest of us...." Jordan murmured, placing a trembling hand down on top of Bela's own.

She would've loved to hold the girl with her wing again, but she was too weak to move. Way too weak. She allowed her eyes to close, and she faintly felt an arm wrap around her, and something press against her forehead.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

675 18 3
You couldn't recall the last thing that happened before you woke up here, in castle Dimitrescu. In fact, you couldn't recall much of anything before...
120K 2.5K 19
Dimitrescu Daughters x Male Reader It was just his luck that he ended up in a village of cannibalistic monsters. A place with nothing more than depre...
9.3K 392 20
Donna has been appointed the new lord after surviving her cadou experiment and being gone from her home for months. She meets the other lords includi...
4.5K 259 7
Driven by an unwavering determination, Mother Miranda embarked on an arduous quest spanning years, consumed by her desire to resurrect her beloved da...