The Wolf Girl

By MadHatter19

CJ is a mutant. Half human half wolf. She and Max escaped the Kraang and have been living in New York in peac... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Ok I'll try it.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 15

1.4K 54 4
By MadHatter19

Hope you guys enjoy the story...

CJ pov-

What the hell was I thinking?! I quickly pull away from Don and practically ran towards my home. On my way I hear Max catching up to me.

What the heck?! Did you seriously just kiss Don?!
I frowned.

Maybe....

Maybe yes! He yelled. I sighed. I'm going to get the talk of my life. The thing is though... I don't really regret kissing him. What I regret is that I probably messed up a perfectly good friend ship.

Don's pov-

I stood there frozen in my place. Did CJ just... I felt her pull away and speed walk away. I just blinked in confusion. Did my crush just kiss me?!
"Oh my gosh," I whispered," She did!" My face lite up with a smile.
"My crush kissed me!" I yelled happily. But I wish I didn't do that.
"Don!" Mikey yelled with excitement," I can't believe what I just saw!" He was on his skate board and was now doing circles around me," Donnie's got a girlfriend, Donnie's got a girlfriend!" I frowned.
"Knock it off Mikey, she's not even my girl friend," I said as I walked out of the circle.
"Just admit it," Mikey said while rolling towards me," You like her. Don't worry I won't tell her." I sighed.
"Even if she does like me," I said sadly," she won't like the really turtle me." Mikey stopped dead in his tracks.
"Of coarse she'll still like you! Your Don! Now stop pouting and let's get home. I want to play video games while eating the left over fruits I have. Plus pizza!" He opened his hand to reveal three mangos and a couple of grapes.
I rolled my eyes as we ran back to the sewers. On the way there I prayed Leo wasn't there with Raph so they can get on me. Still I wasn't all that worried. Most of my thoughts were about CJ kissing me.

Sorry it's short. I'm trying to post more chapters to make up the small ones- Jocelyn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

581 0 31
Donnie is ignored and placed as the builder in the team, never to speak about what he thinks or wants instead to do what the others want. But when he...
4.3K 208 29
Grayson didn't ask to be queen. The responsibility was just thrust upon her. There was nothing she wanted more than to roam the forests of Lycadia fr...
16.5K 783 18
Gwen ends up getting captured by the Kraang, then gets saved by the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Read and find out what happens on Gwen's adventure...
8.6K 209 21
Donnie finally gets a girlfriend but feels nervous about going out with her. April decides to come along to help him. But what will Donnie do after h...