Shekhawat Trio Brides

Від CherryBerry_Novels

Aarushi said "he is my friend cann't i talk to him." Aahan replied while pinning her to the wall ," you know... Більше

Introduction
Time for the womenssss
chapter 1
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter : 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter :- 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

chapter 2

873 39 9
Від CherryBerry_Novels

After 10 minutes Aahan car reached the hostipal parking .Aahan got out of the car wearing a mask.

He entered to the main building and went to his love office.As he entered her office she noticed his pressence. She was looking beautiful while checking some reports while having a messy bun and no make up.

She wished him ," good morning Mr shekhawat how can i help you " Aahan was very happy after hearing her voice .He raised his injured arm for her to look and said," can you bandge this up ".
Her eyes widen as she saw his hand with blooded handkerchief.

She rushed to him and unwrapped the blooded cloth and started to put oniment. She asked him while doing her job ," how did this happen sir." Aahan replied pretty annoyed at the fact that she called him sir ," Aarushi mein tumhe phele bhi kha hai ki mujhse tum formally baat maat kara karu  and call me Aahan too.And secondly mujhe se aaj ek glass tut gaya tha isley chot lagi."

Aarushi chuckled at his annoyance and said back," ok Aahan ." After hearing his name from her mouth he was very happy.while she was treating his wound Aahan was only staring at her with love and with another emotion...

Aahan out of no where asked ," do you really don't have a boyfriend? ". Aarushi was shocked by this but still replied ," no i don't have .but why did you asked .do you want be my boyfriend?." Aahan was shocked by her reply while seeing his face Aarushi laughed very hard but he said ," yes i want to".

Now Aarushi was shocked ," Aahan meine majak kiya tha ".Aahan replied ," but mein serious hu". Aarushi was finished with her job she looked at Aahan abd said while ignoring his serious face ," Aahan tumarah treatment hogya hai aab tumhe jana chaiye ." Aahan was annoyed that she was ignoring his feelings and said ," Aarushi mere feeling ko ignore maat karo batao ki tum meri girfriend bano gi yah nahi ."

Aarushi replied while looking into his eyes," Aahan i can't be your girlfriend.you and i are different .i not a match for you .you are rich while i am taking care of family needs.we can only be friend not anything . The society will not like us together."

After hearing her words Aahan was fuming with anger and yelled ," i don't care about anyones opinion i only care about your's Aarushi ". Aarushi was taken a back by this. But she know nothing can be between him and her  . She always thought Aahan as her friend and sometimes she also got feeling of attraction towards him but what happened 1 month ago can't be ignored so to make him hate her she said too him ," Aahan i already have feelings for someone else so i can't be with you and i am going to confess to him soon". And than she went out of the office .Aahan was very broken at this point he didn't knew what to do.

But Aahan was Aahan what he wants he always gets . He have  got everything he wanted from childhood .And to get everything he always followed every thing his parents asked him and they get him the things as reward. And to get Aarushi he knew who can help him. So he went to his car and oredered the driver to drive back to his house.

..................................................................................................................................
.................................................................

As the call was ended Monika was very fustrated . She didn't know what to do now . A mess was in front of her .Her precious studio was destroyed .She didn't even knew why her friend is obsessed with her .

Some one from behind her said ," Monika why don't you agree to marry yuvraj".Monika turned behind and saw her friend Renee there . Monika repied ," Renee  mein hai nahi kar sakti aur ," Renee asked ," but kyu ha nahi kar sakti tum ". Monika sighed and said ," mein hai nahi kar sakti aur wo wajha bhi nahi bata sakti ". Renee was annoyed  so she said," Tum ek mahine phele toh uske sath thik se thi but aab kya hua .agar tumhe nahi batana toh mein Aarushi se puch lugi ". Monika replied ," pucho pucho but wo bhi nahi bolgi tumhe kuch "
Than monika went to clean the mess.Renee sighed  and went too help Monika .

After cleaning the mess they went to Aarushi workplace to meet her

.................................................................
.................................................................

As Monika and Renee arrived at the entrance monika called Aarushi . After rings Aarushi picked the call .

Monika said ," Aarushi hum entrance par hai tum kha ho ". Aarushi replied ," acha di wahi ruko mein a rahi hu ," than aarushi ended the call.

After a few minutes Aarushi arrived at the place where monika and Renee were and than went to have lunch in a cafe.

After ordering the food they started to chat about different things and told what happen today.Aarushi was shocked about what yuvraj did while monika and renee were shocked about Aahan confession

Renee asked bot of them," tum dono ha kyu nahi bol rahe ho dono ko." Aarushi replied to her ," hum nahi kha sakte hai un do ko ek wajha se di aur hum aap ko bhi wo wajha naho bata sakte ."

Renee just sighed and after a few minutes there food was on there table .After finishing the lunch renee got a call from her friend and went to meet him while monika and Aarushi stayed together amd went to a near by garden for walk.

Monika asked Aarushi ," kya unhone dubara call kiya tha " Aarushi replied " nahi unhone nahi kiya ".Monika said ," acha hai wese hame undono se dur rahna chaiye.mein yuvraj ka number block kar rahi hu tum bhi kar do .Aarushi replied ," di aap thek kha rahi hu ." Monika said" kya abhi bhi wo din yaad hai ".Aarushi replied ," ha di kyu na yaad rahe ek ek baat yaad uss dinki ".

Flashback ...........................................
.................................................................

Aarushi was in her office when a women in her 50s entered the office she was looking very rich.
Aarushi was very confused and asked her ," how can i help you mam ." the lady asked ,"kya aap inter.doctor Aarushi hai . Aarushi nodded in reply .
The old lady went to sit infront of Aarushi and Aarushi as well sat .
The old lady started speaking ," mein Aahan ki ma hu. Aarushi said with smile  ," oh nameste aunty ". But instead of returning her gesture Aahan mother said while threatning her  ," Aarushi tum Aahan se dur raho . Tumahari wajha se mere beta Aahan apne kaam sahi se nahi kar pata hai.wo apna khana bhi nahi khata hai.Tumne mere bete par kya kala jadu kar diya hai .mere beta baas tumahari baate karta hai." Aarushi was very shocked at her words . Aarushi could not speak anything .Aahan mother again started speaking," Aarushi agar tum mere bete se dur nahi rahogi toh mein tumhara carrer barbad  karne mein ek der nahi karogi aur yeh meri last warning hai.tum kuch bhi karo but mere beta agar tum ko aapne se dur karo ." Aarushi could not do anything at this point .Tears were running down her cheek .she said ," plz aunty mere sath ese nahi kariye ". Aahan mother said ," nahi karogi Aarushi beta agar tum Aahan se dur rahogi."

Than she went out of the office.
Aarushi body fall on the chair and she was crying very hardly. Aarushi didn't cried very easily but when she only did on things that has hurted her badly.she knew about Aahan family they were very rich and they have connection with many people.there were rumours that there were peoples whose carrer were even destroyed as they went against shekhawat family.but still she befriended the oldest son for some reason. And she catched feelings for him but denied her feeling as she knew he wasn't meant for her.and today's incident was a stump on her opinion.

There was some one else who listened to there conversation .and that person  was none other than Monika.

Monika was in ths changing room but as Aahan mother went out she ran to Aarushi and hugged her.Aarushi cried in her arms.

Aarushi said," aab mein kya karo di .kese use dur karo apne aap se".monika said in a calm voice ," koi nahi Aarushi sant  ho abhi ke liye ."

After few minutes Aarushi calmed down.and they started talking again . Monika said ," tumhe Aahan ko sab kuch bata dena chaiye ". Aarushi said while shooking her head ," nahi keha sakti di.Aahan apni ma se pyar karta hai mein unka rishta kharb nahi kar sakti .mein kisi bhi taraha se use apne aap se dur kar dugi aur is duniya mein ladkho ki kami toh hai nahi wese bhi ." this made monika laugh ," tumhne sahi kaha .and you are my strong girl mein tumahri help karu gi."

Aarushi nodded to her but thought for a minute than asked monika ," but di aap ke dost  yuvraj aahan ka bhai hai na. Aur usne aap ko confess bhi kiya hai .agar apke baare mein unki ma ko pata chala toh."

Monika replied ," ha tum ne sahi kha .agar unki ma ko pata chala toh baut bura hoga ".Aarushi asked ," toh aab aap kya karu gi di".monika replied ," mein dekh lugi par abhi mujhe kuch kahane ka maan hai kuch hai tumhare pass". Aarushi said ," hai dairy milk aur kuch chips hoge mere bag mein " than Aarushi went to garb the food items from her bag.
While all the time monika was still thinking about what Aarushi said earlier .And decided that she will do the same as Aarushi .

End.
.................................................................
.................................................................

Aarushi and monika after finishing there lunch went for shopping for art marterial for monika  as Aarushi was having lunch for 2hr .and Aarushi was the one who paid for every thing .while monika buyed manything and Aarushi wallet was empty .

Aarushi said to monika ," di aap ne toh mere wallet hi khali kar wa diya ." monika said with a proud reply ," choto ko bado ka har khana mana chaiye .aur bado ke liye har saman ke liye pase dena chaiye ".

And Aarushi just looked at her like this 😑.and monika just laughed...

.................................................................
.................................................................

Ishika was shopping with her friend niharika .when she saw two familiar faces which she didn't saw for like 3yrs .
She asked niharika ," oye niharika wo Aarushi aur monika di hai na." niharika looked where ishika was pointing at and than nodded .

Ishika asked ," kya hum unse baat karne chale".niharika replied ," chalte hai but Aarushi si ko hum yaad hoge "  Ishika replied ," mujhe bhi sakh hai but mujhe unse ek baar baat karna hai ." niharika said ," chal chalte hai."

Than both of them went towards them

.................................................................
.................................................................

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.5M 132K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
81.8K 5.4K 35
It is a story of a husband and wife who were married forcefully by their parents. They doesn't even had known each-other completely. Let's see what t...
804 96 21
A girl who actually craved love all of her life. A guy who didn't knew he craved love all of his life. ____________________________________________...
5.7K 249 6
𝐀𝐛𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 ~ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐎𝐟 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 Abhyansh Singh Rathore 28 year old self made billionaire and mi...