Chapter :- 18

It was morning and every one decided meet at the main gate of hotel with their bags. Renee and devesh were already standing at the entrance of the hotel but still after half an hour others didn't came . Renee spoke ," every one late i swear i will beat them with my sandals if they show up now ". Devesh chuckled and said ," be ready with your sandals yash and diksha is coming ."

Renee looked at the direction devesh pointed at and saw diksha and yash but without bags . Devesh and renee were confused now. Yash and diksha came to them and said ," we are not coming with you guys " devesh asked ," but why " diksha said ," well we decided to spend sometime here together " renee said ," don't tell me are you guys dating now " yash said ," what if we are. "

Renee said ," than you are mental how can you date this grandmother " devesh and yash chuckled . While diksha slaped lightly on renee's shoulder. Diksha said ," shutup " yash replied ," well than i am mental . But still i love her ". At this very moment diksha blushed . Renee smiled while rubbing her shoulder . She was happy that her friend got someone who she likes . Yash said ," well we going back so can you plz inform aahan and yuvraj on my behalf . I don't want to meet them because i know they will tease me if they got to know about me dating "

Devesh nodded amd said ," well good luck bro for future " yash smiled and dragged diksha along with him who wanted to meet other but yash forced her to not . Renee and devesh saw them both going to lift . Than they saw Aarushi coming from another lift .
And they saw aahan coming down from the staircase.

There eyes met for ones. Aarushi than looked away but Aahan went to grab her bags .as he saw her struggling. Renee and devesh were shocked by this as they expected Aahan to ignore Aarushi but he did the opposite. He seemed happy . But Aarushi seemed shocked too.seems like something happened previous night. Aarushi let Aahan grab her bags But she didn't talked to him at all. She follwed Aahan who was walking to renee and devesh.

Aahan kept the bags down and greeted renee and devesh . Which they graudually returned back now they all were waiting . Aahan was looking at Aarushi . Renee and devesh were still confused.
Than after few minutes monika amd yuvraj came together . And they both were holding hands . Aarushi , renee and devesh face 😱 what they saw . Aahan just smirked . Monika was looking down only and yuvraj was smirking too. He dragged monika to car without waiting for others. Aarushi , renee and devesh followed aahan who walked to the car while saying ," leave the luggage my guards will bring it in other car . Just come fast or you guys have to go in other car .

And when they went to the parking they saw a car and a single bike . Car only have 4 seats . Yuvraj said while passing keys to Aahan ," you and Aarushi follow us on bike " Aahan nodded . Aarushi said ," why i have to ride bike with him can'nt i travel in car". Yuvraj glared at her and said ," it was you who last time was uncomfortable while travelling in car . And if you are not comfortable with him than come in other car with my Aahan guards ". Aarushi gulped her saliva she was uncomfortable with yuvraj change of behaviour. Renee was angry with his this attitude and devesh was glaring at him but he hold back renee .Aarushi reploed to yuvraj ," i will come with Aahan "

Monika didn't spoke anything on his this behaviour and Aarushi was hurt with this . Aarushi saw they go in the car and yuvraj drived away . Aahan said while passing her a black helmet ," here wear this helmet ." Aarushj took and weared it. Aahan started the bike Aarushi sat behind him. Aahan said ," grab tightly " Aarushi grabbed him tightly amd Aahan took off.

After 20 minutes they all arrived at the airpot . Than they all went to check in than they went to their private plan.and travelling for like 2 hrs or more. They arrived at the delhi airpot . From there renee and devesh went to their houses to pack clothes for Switzerland trip . While Aarushi took a cab as she didn't want to talk to monika . Aahan ,monika and yuvraj went in car to monika studio and after dropping her . They both went their house .

Hello everyone . I know that i was not able to writes story related to the main couples but now i have finished the side story i will write stories of our couple . And till tomorrow or sunday i will update the chapter which include the main three couples