CRYSTAL SCHOOL ACADEMY 1:The...

giftedFortune tarafından

Arizona is a slender, thoughtful girl with deep, amber eyes that seem to hold secrets untold. As the daughter... Daha Fazla

★welcome★
★Chapter One★
★Chapter Three★
★Chapter Four★
★Chapter Five★
★Chapter Six★
★Chapter Seven★
★Chapter Eight★
★Chapter Nine★
★Characters★
A/N

★Chapter Two★

9 4 5
giftedFortune tarafından

✯✯✯✯✯✯

Chapter Two✯
Of•

    ✿     ✿
THE AMBER EYES OF FAITH

✿    ✿     ✿

“Are you guys ready?” My dad called out from a distance.

Actually, well, Arianna wasn't quite ready. She couldn't find her shoe. Didn't I mention? Arianna always manages to misplace something.

She's known for being messy, disorganized, and a bit scatterbrained. And of course, I have to help because my parents always say, ‘that's what siblings do,’ but guess what? My sister doesn't even help me find a pillow, let alone a shoe, and my parents won't say anything.

Am I that unimportant?

“What's going on here?" My mum asked, entering the room.

“Arianna can't find her shoe,” I replied simply. Thank goodness it's my mum; if it were my dad, he'd start lecturing me on teaching my sister to be tidy and organized.

My mum joined in the search for the shoe. I almost wanted to laugh at Arianna.

“Just wear another shoe,” mum decided. Ha. Good for you, sis.

She ended up wearing a different pair of shoes.

We rushed to the car, and there we were, in yet another tense moment. Everyone is supposed to be spiritual, meaning no one should talk too much or play too much.

Today is Sunday, and I should be heading to church, but instead, I'm heading to school.

We arrived at the beautiful school. It's one of the best schools in the world, you know.

My parents didn't have time to walk us in, so they prayed for us and left.

Arianna walked ahead of me. She doesn't want anybody to know we're sisters.

I slowly made my way to my dorm room and found the door slightly open.

Walking in, I saw a fair girl inside trying to fit her bag inside.

“Hi,” she said briefly with a smile. Whoa, what's on her face? Did it get burned?

“I know, you probably don't want to stay with me now that you've seen this,” she said with a sad smile. I guess she's the type nobody wants to be with.

“Not really. I just want to know what happened,” I replied sincerely.

“I don't know. It's a mark,” she answered.

“Oh,” I mouthed and walked to my new bed, which is a king-sized bed with a small reading table for each bed's owner. There were two walk-in wardrobes for the owners, one bathroom, and a kitchen. A kitchen, wow!

“So, you like me?” She asked.

“I like everyone, even if you have leprosy,” I smiled slightly. She smiled back and looked away.

She seems to have emotional problems. I feel sorry for her.

“It's easy for someone like you to like someone as useless as me because you're a pastor's daughter.”

"Woah, woah. You haven't met my sister face-to-face yet,” I smiled.

“The way you said it scares me,” she widened her big eyes, and I laughed.

“No, don't be scared of her. She just behaves like a complete brat.”

“Oh. That means your parents are making you feel unimportant?” She asked. I think she's going through the same thing. “I'm going through that too. They always remind me of how ugly I am, and I'm always praying for them. One day, I know they'll finally appreciate me as a daughter and give their lives to Jesus,” she sighed. I guess she's emotionally drained.

"Sorry about all that... Wait, why am I even saying sorry? We're just meant to be strong. Sometimes it's the faith you have that can change your situation," I smiled. I don't have much faith; I'm more of a "one-leg-in and one-leg-out" kind of Christian.

My sister is even worse; she doesn't even behave like a Christian at all. Anyway, it's better to show people your true colors than to be good here and bad there.

Now, I think I'm worse.

"Thanks," she smiled. She has a very beautiful smile.

"You're actually beautiful, even if someone doesn't pay attention to the mark on your face," I admired her.

Seriously, she's beautiful.

A Loud Alarm Rings

"What's that for?" I asked, and she shrugged.

I looked outside using the window. People were downstairs, and others from this block were also there.

"Em, I didn't get your name," I pointed out.

"Cynthia," she answered.

"Okay, Cynthia, we're supposed to be downstairs right now," I said, slightly dragging her with me.

In seconds, we were there too. We stood under this beautiful shade, which extended on its own when more students came out.

"Cool," I heard Cynthia say in a whisper. I'm not quite surprised because this is a white man's school.

"Haven't you seen something like this?" I asked, and she blushed slightly.

"Well, not in real life. I'm actually on a scholarship," she whispered into my ear.

I smiled at her.

"Don't be embarrassed about something that makes you who you are," I smiled more.

"You're saying I'm beautiful. You haven't really looked at yourself in the mirror; that's why you think I'm very beautiful," I laughed, quite shocked because no one has ever told me I'm beautiful—not my parents, not my friends or cousins, no one has.

"You...."

Before I could finish my sentence, I found myself sitting on a soft, comfortable chair. Where did this come from?

"How?" Cynthia asked, looking at me.

I saw some people who weren't quite surprised, so I adjusted to blend in. But Cynthia was so confused.

"I'll tell you later," I waved it off without looking at her face.

Then a woman walked to the front of us all... wait, she isn't a woman. That's just the virtual body of the woman.

WOW!

"Hey, students," she waved.

"Hi," we waved back.

"Welcome back to school, everyone. It's very nice to have y'all here. And to all newbies, just put up your hands. As your hands are up, we will give you an identity card, which is very important..." she continued talking, giving us the RULES. Very long.

We sat there for almost an hour.

"....We were supposed to go to church today, but y'all just came, so we want you guys to just relax. You know," she has a deep Black American accent, by the way.

After a few more minutes of sitting there, she dismissed us, and that's when I saw my dear bratty sister heading to our hostel. She caught my gaze but didn't look at me for too long.

Then Cynthia bumped into someone.

"Oh my God. Who is this with this ugly face? Get away from me, ugly girl," her gang gathered to beat Cynthia up. I can't just stand here and do nothing. Everyone had already gathered, shouting ‘fight!’ with so much force.

"Hey," I shouted, commanding everyone's attention. "If you touch her, you're asking for trouble. Don't. Touch. Her," I firmly stated.

"What are you going to do?" She asked, eyeing me up and down.

"I will fight back," I replied calmly. "Choose someone your own size and refrain from insulting others based on their complexion. I'm certain there's emptiness inside your head. It's like someone stole your brain, and you're too oblivious to notice," I insulted. She glared at me and advanced.

"Did you just insult me?" She demanded.

"That's an absurd question; you know I did. Asking such a thing is akin to the ramblings of a mad person," I retorted, drawing on my Nigerian upbringing where speaking one's mind is valued.

Before I could respond further, she slapped me.

In retaliation, I struck back, ignoring Cynthia's pleas for us to cease while the onlookers observed with pity, presuming I lacked strength. I glanced at Arianna, her expression not one of pity but rather mockery and disdain.

How dare she?

Rest assured, I'll prove all of you wrong. Just watch and see. But for now, it's time to observe and learn.

   ✴️

WOW!

Arizona really wants to fight?
Hope this ends well.

Please do well to vote
Comment
And share

God loves you ❤️

Love 💖

~giftedFortune

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

98.8K 4.2K 26
obsessed
135K 28.8K 96
Title - Dangerous Personality Author - Mu Gua Huang MC- Xie Lin x Chi Qing Chapter 161 + 2 extras ထူးဆန်းသည့် ပြန်ပေးဆွဲမှုတစ်ခုအပြီးတွင် ချီချင်းတစ်...
106K 3.6K 40
Y/N was a teenage introvert who enjoyed having her own space and being alone. She loved listening to music in her room, which was a great escape for...
54.6K 2.8K 24
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭... Eunbin is a senior who gets treated terribly, she had a hard life... Heeseung hates bullies...