My joseon Prince [ BOOK 1]

By Preeti_120

An encounter between the leading characters, the suffering, the support, the escape and an enormous secret. ... More

Notice
Introduction
1 [18+]
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32

16

3 2 1
By Preeti_120

Day 2 of the festival....
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV  :

The night festival was very radiant and busy. As soon as I stepped into the market it felt as if I was transported to a different dimension. The sparkling lights, sounds of people bustling around, couples walking hand in hand, kids running around with balloons and squeeking toys. Endless numbers of shops lined ahead, colourful clothes, shoes and jewellery shops were full of people. I could also smell the aroma of delicacies.

Dangling lights were decorated above every shop, It really looked like a festive season. The streets were so busy with people that it was evident one would get lost in these crowds. The night sky was beautiful with kites flying in the air. The stars were beautifully twinkling on the sky as if it was also celebrating this festival with us.

I felt someone nudge me and I look to my left. That beautiful smile is where I would always wish to get lost. His voice brought me back to reality.

"Shall we?...."

I nodded and we walked side by side. It was getting difficult to pass by such busy streets without bumping into each other. Someone pushed me from behind and I stumbled forward, I was about to fall down. I knew, if I fell down here I was bound to get hurt pretty badly. But my fall was stopped by a pair of hands on my waist. I look up to see Jungkook holding me tightly.

"That was close. If I hadn't caught you, you would have gotten seriously hurt Taehyung-a. Please be careful..."

"Yes, my lord..."

But I was still having difficulty trying not to bump into people. It was getting difficult to catch up to Jungkook. When he saw me slacking behind, he stopped and looked at me.

"It's not going to work Taehyung-a.... Give me your hand?"

I looked at him confusingly and raised my hand towards him. I blushed beet red as he entwines our fingers and holds my hand. If I had not been so shy and looked at Jungkook, I would see him blushing cutely as well. I was happy Jungkook was holding my hand. I thought he would not do such things in public as it would damage his stature.

I was pulled to a stop at an eatery shop. My mouth was already watering seeing such delicious foods layed out in front of us. I wanted to try each and everything.

I was contemplating on what to get for me when Jungkook ordered one of each delicacies. I was thrilled. It was like he just read my mind. My eyes were twinkling and my mouth was constantly watering.

It was getting hard trying to maintain my demeanor. We sat by a nearby pond and started having our food. I was lost in the taste of the delicious food I was tasting. I never had street foods, but it feels like I had them at sometime, but I don't remember it. I had a dream last night, where I was walking with an older child. He looked to be just 14-15 year old boy. Maybe I knew him, or maybe he was my family. I don't remember.

When Jungkook nudged me again, I had stopped eating. He looked at me with worried eyes. I shook my head and smiled at him. It was not a time nor the place to become sad. I am with my love, I should enjoy with him and forget these sad thoughts. After finishing this food, Jungkook was already full. But I had some space for deserts. So I pulled Jungkook by his hand and went towards a stall filled with sweets.

I selected some sweets I wanted to try and gobbled them up. Now I was full. I was so full that it was getting hard to walk. I felt sleepy since my belly was full. But Jungkook said there was one last stop he wanted to make before retiring for the night.

We came in front of a small bridge that led to a wide pond. The bridge was decorated beautifully. It felt like I was walking into heaven. The pink and purple dangling flowers brightened the atmosphere. I felt calm. The refreshing scent of flowers floated in the air. The lights made them look ecstatic.

After walking through the bridge, we came upon a wide pond surrounded by dozens of people. Some were sitting on the ground and making few lanterns. There were some stalls selling lanterns too. At midnight, people would send lanterns on the sky. The significance of this action is to express good wishes for themselves, their families and neighbourhoods and the entire country. Lighting the lanterns also symbolises enlightening the minds of individuals, communities and all of society through Buddha's wisdom.

I thought we were going to light some lanterns too, but Jungkook takes me somewhere else. We walk towards the edge of the pond in the corner and I see a boat decked on the side. I look at Jungkook surprised and visibly excited.

"Are we going boating?....", I asked excitedly. He smiles and nods his head.

He first steps on the boat and gives me a hand. I hold his hand and step on the boat. The boat suddenly starts rocking as I loose my balance. Jungkook again' holds me close and supports my body. As we settle down, we row towards the middle of the pond and stop to look at the sky.

"Isn't it beautiful?", he says.

I look at him and nod my head. "it is ..."

"I always wanted to bring you here even at day time. But I couldn't....it would look odd if two men went rowing"

I look at him sadly "You are right..."

"If I couldn't take you at day time, I can at night....so I brought you here today. People will be busy with the lanterns and I will be able to enjoy my time with you Taehyung-a...I am so lucky to have you. Thank you for accepting me Taehyung-a. I promise to always be with you and to always make you happy. I will do my best to give you everything you need and ask for. I can do anything for you. That's how deeply I have fallen for you. I am never letting you go....you are my love and my life. Without you...I am nothing."

"My lord...", I look at him with tears filled eyes. He just confessed his love to me. I can die happily now.

"Taehyung-a....we are a couple now...why are you still calling me lord? Isn't it time you call me by my name?"

I look at him surprised. I always wanted to call him by his name. But now his name doesn't utter from my mouth.

"Go on...say it....my name..."

"Uhmm...Ju...Ju...Jun....kuk...kaaa..."

"Sorry? What?....what did you say? I couldn't hear you..."

I gulped in nervousness. I was shaking. "I meant..Ju...Jun...ku....ku..ka"

"Dear ...you know that's not my name. I can't hear you clearly. Are you shy?"

I angrily look at him for his teasing tone. "I am not shy."

"Then? Why are you having difficult?"

"Stop teasing me....I will say okay....it's..it's...Jungkuu... Jungkook"

"Louder..."

"Stop it....JUNGKOOK". I shout with all my might and look back at him. But seeing his lips turn into a smirk, I realise what I did.

I bury my face in my hands and start crying. It was nervous crying, I wasn't sad. I feel the boat rock slightly and I realise Jungkook walked closer to me. I feel him sit in front of my and remove my hands. I look at him with tears stricken face and he laughs. I pout at his teasing and huff away. He holds my face in his hands and I see the love shining in his eyes. Suddenly there were thousands of lanterns all around us flying towards the sky. I look above and see a beautiful scenery of Lanterns surrounding us. It felt like this was a right moment for something to happen.

"Taehyung-a....."

I look back at Jungkook, who was still holding my face. I feel him inch closer and my breath hitches.

"I love you...."

I felt like my life was now complete. "I love you too... Jungkook..."

Our lips clashed seconds later. I was on cloud nine. His soft lips were playing around with my lips. My heartbeat accelerated. I now knew, he was my everything. He was my salvation.

To be continued....
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1K 4
Trust, A word that designs, and defines a relationship. . . . . Taehyung loves Jungkook to the moon and back, and Jungkook is no different.. But what...
225K 11.3K 45
Sequel to: A Piece of Me (Jinkook) Jungkook and Jin met through a twist of fate. They have deep history together but circumstances caused them to los...
292K 8.7K 17
Taehyung was a playboy kookie was innocent what will happen if they meet? #71 btssmut #87 btstaehyung #92 btsscenarios #162 yaoifanfic #210 happyendi...
717K 30.2K 49
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were once close but business tore them apart leading them to become enemies today. Their companies were at risk so the bo...