Red Blood, Pink Eyes

Autorstwa slayerstories

This story follows the same cruel fate that was given to tanjiro but what if it was his sister nezuko? what i... Więcej

Kind demon and a vengeful survivor
Journey To Mount Sagiri
First battles are the most difficult
Life is bound to Change
Training (-nezuko-)
Training (-Tanjiro-)
quick update
Sensing Powerful foes
abilities and meeting new people
Explaining and unknown dual
selected demon slayers
Nichirin blades and first mission
Shocking Encounters
Difficult Fight and a#s-beating
New Bonds,New Team
Taking a small rest
Mount Natagumo
Hashiras and Trials
Butterfly mansion
Constant Training (-both siblings-)
Constant Training part 2
Short but Meaningful help
A ride to the dreamworld
Mugen Train Part 1
Mugen Train -Final part-
Recovery and Meetings
(-Filler-) The Blue and The Boar
(-Filler-) sleepy girl in a thunderstorm
(-Filler-) Forbidden lovers
(-Filler-) Unexpected

A Demon Death match

129 6 4
Autorstwa slayerstories

Narrator pov:

'akaza's headless body was rapidly approaching tanjiro and Rengoku, Tanjiro went Infront first since Rengoku was still injured and needed more time to move again, akaza's movements weren't as fast as before however they had some serious fire power behind them, tanjiro was overpowering akaza headless body with just pure speed, tanjiro was throwing out hundreds of Punches on akaza without allowing him to have enough time to process the damage but another problem started to occur'

Tanjiro:*panting hard*

Rengoku:(this is bad, the amount of injuries young kamado took and how many he regenerated must've taken a lot of his energy, before we beheaded the demon tanjiro took multiple blows for me, after we sliced his head off young Kamado regenerated thinking that no other demon will show up.. but now......No ....no time to think about that.....I need to think of something to defeat this uppermoon demon) *gets an idea*

Tanjiro: *knocks akaza to the ground and then spins him around, throwing akaza away from tanjiro*
(this is bad.....If I don't find a way to end this I'll be the one out of stamina)

Rengoku:"Young Kamado! I have an Idea"

Tanjiro:*panting hard* "yeah?....well say it....I'm open for suggestions"

Rengoku:"Akaza is still weakened which means his durability will also weaken, both of us will use our strongest attacks simultaneously"

Tanjiro:"dealing enough damaged to the point he can't regenerate!
Let's do it Mr Rengoku!" *stands in a high position with his sword in hand*

Rengoku:"Your correct! Young kamado! do not let that flame that burns bright in your chest, be strong! and stand proud! " *gets into the ninth form stance*

'both fighters gain a boost of confidence, standing side by side Rengoku on the left side while tanjiro was on the right and across them was akaza who seemed like he was ready to start regenerating his head and injuries, but Tanjiro and Rengoku wouldn't have let him do that, Breathing in as much air as the could and pumping it throughout their veins and body their power increase to their limit, Tanjiro with total concentration was strong enough to take on an uppermoon head on.....but Tanjiro knew.....he could become much....much stronger'

Tanjiro:(I don't know how much my body can take it.....and I don't know how long I can maintain it....heck I'll probably fall unconsciously due to how much energy it will snap out of me but...even for a few seconds ....it will be enough)
*Starts using his blood demon art to further enhance his strength, speed and how much air he pumps into his body but that also caused great deal of pain*

Rengoku:(I will not fail here! Because I.Am.The Flame Hashira, Kyojuro Rengoku!)

"Flame Breathing: Esoteric Art!"

tanjiro:"Hinokami Kagura!"

'The ground beneath both Slayers cracked and made a small hole, Tanjiro energy surrounded both of them, inosuke was still standing where he was during the entire fight, seeing the potential behind tanjiro's attack made him feel.....happy but also a little jealous.....he was happy that he found someone strong .... inosuke was someone who liked to be better than people in power and skill and seeing tanjiro abilities only fueled his desire to become stronger,Akaza who had half of his face regenerated felt fear for the first time in centuries, but he wasn't afraid of death, he was afraid of what he saw and felt, Rengoku's Fighting spirit surpassed any possible and theoretical limit for human....it even surpassed his own, while tanjiro....he saw something unusual and.........a person'

Akaza:(What....who...is that?....) *sees a man who is somewhat identical to tanjiro,he's behind tanjiro's flaming and electrical energy with a neutral expression*

Inosuke:*shaking and smiling under the mask*
"go for it...... Kentaro"
.
.
.
Rengoku:"Ninth Form:-"
Tanjiro:"Sun Halo Dragon-"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'the sun was coming up behind Rengoku and Tanjiro, however They didn't pay no attention to it and focused on their enemy, with their backs against each other, determination like never before ,they yelled for their own Attack'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Rengoku:"RENGOKU!"
Tanjiro:"HEAD DANCE!"

'both launched themselves towards akaza, griping as hard as the can on their swords, Forgetting about the exhaustion they once felt and any pain, the world around seemed to go in slow-motion as they got closer to akaza, each step they took burned the ground and broke it, no breath was shallow and no arm no leg was limp they ran towards their enemy with the intention to kill, tanjiro struck first slicing off almost and nearly all of akaza's arms and legs as well as stomach, Tanjiro flopped to the side leaving and trusting Rengoku to handle the job , Rengoku was more determined to not die here and now, yelling a battle cry while swinging his sword through akaza's chest and his neck, a massive tornado of fire and electricity was formed, the heat can be felt from miles and at the very top the roars of a dragon coming out of the fire tornado slowly starts to disappear along with the fire dragon and then...... silence'

-after the smoke and the tornado dimed down-

Inosuke pov:

'I was just standing there gasping at the raw power those two had.....it was nothing compared to negumo and monitsu, after a while the dust slowly started to fade away....I could only see one figure standing........it was that bright colored hair hashira and before I could see my friend I felt the sun hitting the back of my skin, I don't know how or why but it felt right for me to warn gonpachiro about the sun even though he was a demon'

"m-MONJIRO! THE SUN IS COMING!"

Rengoku:*sweating and panting,face pale* (w-what!? The sun is already up!? I thought we would have more time!)

'The hashira guy tried to move towards manjiro and tried to cover him from the sun however he already exhausted all of his strength and could barely move at this point, he also seemed like he felt pain, kanjiro slowly opening his eyes realized and saw the sun coming up,hanjiro got up and slowly started walking towards the shades of the train, I didn't think twice and ran to him as fast as I could, holding his arm around my neck I was able to get my friend under the shades away from the sun'

tanjiro:*barely breathing* "t-thank y-you"

"Don't worry! I can never leave my henchmen alone to die!"

tanjiro:*smiling and then falls to asleep*

"o-oi!? Kentaro you alright!?"

Rengoku:*sitting on the ground looking at the two boys who are under the shades of the train, he sighs* (great job young boar head, we defeated an uppermoon.......we finally did it and with no casualties.....This news will surely bring a smile upon-)

Narrator pov:

*the sound of blood droplets*

Rengoku:*tenses up and slowly looks at where the noise is coming from, his face turned even paler and disbelief*

akaza:*bones are visible through his body, doesn't have that much of a muscle mass, completely headless and is still standing over Rengoku*

Rengoku:"n-no.....t-this....this simply can not-"

inosuke:*looks back and is shocked* "No! This is impossible!"

'Akaza was over Rengoku and his fist was slowly turning into a fist, still having the strength to finish off Rengoku he aimed it at Rengoku's head, without a moment to waste he threws it at Rengoku'

Rengoku:(N-no! I can't die here!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-⚠️Manga spoilers⚠️-
.
.
.
.
.
-Unknown place-

akaza: *Sitting on his Knees between two sides, one shines light and one filled with darkness*

Muzan:*from the dark side* "Akaza.......come here, You must obey and complete your mission, you are still alive"

'akaza looked at his master and stood up, he slowly began to step into the darkness......until suddenly the cries of a girl was heard behind akaza, he curiously looked behind him and saw the girl who was standing on the other side of darkness........in the light, akaza didn't know why but he felt like he had seen her before but he couldn't quite remember, akaza thought he was a complete stranger to the girl but that wasn't the case, this girl Knew akaza but in reality she knew who he WAS, tears streaming down her eyes she begged for him to come with her and stop what he's doing while also saying that he's done enough however akaza still didn't know her so he continued to go to muzan but at the last few minutes, she went behind akaza and hugged him tight she didn't want to let go and she kept begged for him to come for his senses and remember himself.... remember her, the girls voice sounded familiar to akaza but because of loyalty to muzan he doesn't listen to the girl and akaza kept moving........that was until the girl cried out a name......"

??? girl:"Please...why are so intend on killing that swordsmen......I don't want you to keep doing this to yourself Hakuji!"

'it was at this moment that akaza stopped in his tracks, his mind went blank for a few moments until suddenly......he saw someone...a human that looked awfully similar to him.....akaza was seeing not illusions....he was remembering a long-forgotten past, the rush of memories went through his mind and Akaza was finally started to piece the clues bit by bit........and just as he was about to finish remembering the real him....Muzan intervened, he tried to control akaza's mind again and it worked for a few moments.....but the girl wouldn't lose akaza- No.....she wouldn't lose Hakuji, she persisted to hang on to hakuji for as long as she could, her pleads was finally heard by hakuji.....when he became a demon his name was changed to akaza'

hakuji:*Is Free from muzan's control and is in his human form, he looks up to the girl* "......I.......I am......so sorry koyuki.....all the people I Killed....I"

koyuki:*smiling at him and hugs hakuji* "welcome back my love...."

'with those words said both were engulfed in flames crying.....hakuji and the girl known as koyuki aka his wife from the time where hakuji was still a human, are now in the afterlife together for who knows how long...... hakuji was finally....for over 200 years.....he was finally free from muzan's control and he was with his wife....even if they are in hell they'll stay close no matter what......'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-back at the real world-
.
.
.
.
Rengoku pov:

"...................."

inosuke:"................."

akaza:*standing there not moving, his fist inches away from Rengoku's face, slowly but surely his body was turing to dust*

inosuke:*sits on the ground almost having a heart attack* "GRAAAAAH! WHY DID THAT DEMON HAVE TO DO THAT!? COULDN'T HE JUST STAY DEAD AND NOT DO ANYTHING!?"

*almost having a heart attack himself, he released air that he didn't even know that was there* "I can't believe it.....even after we slashed his head, did considerable amount of damage.....he was still able to move and survive.....I don't know what happened at the end but I'm just glad it's over......"

'I smiled in relief,we sat down in peace and relaxed, my crow flew around us and I could tell he was happy as well ,I told him to go and inform the master and the other Hashira's of our accomplishments, and the best part was that the kakushi arrived just in time for us to lay down our swords and rest for along time.....this match was definitely a demon death match that's for sure, when I saw them I knew that me,young boar head and most of all young kamado were in good hands with the kakushi so I let myself fall asleep..... and it felt...... awesome'

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't been updating as much as before! a simple but exhausting month is coming on top of me

which is why I couldn't write and upload as fast as before, anyways it may be a while but I should be able to upload the next chapter within a week or more I'm not sure

but Until then bye bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11.8K 134 27
Current status: Discontinued, I completely lost motivation for it but I also feel like rewriting it all together who knows, it's also bad- like very...
882 51 11
❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐛𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐟𝐲𝐢𝐧�...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...
292 2 19
It was a peaceful day at the Kamado's home, with Tanjiro Kamado is getting coal with his friend Tai Yamazato. As they got back from selling coal, the...