๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—›๐—”๐—Ÿ๐—™ ๐—›๐—ฌ๐—จฬ„๐—š๐—”

By LuluShinazugawa

Being reborn into Naruto isn't something you'd expect when you just wanted to go to sleep. In any case Aki wo... More

Prologue๏ฟผ
Character profile
Ep 1 - A Dangerous Mission!
Ep 2 - Assassination Of The Mist
Ep 3 - Oath Of Pain
Ep 4 - The Sharingan Warrior!
Ep 5 - Forest of Chakra
Ep 6 - Where a Hero Onces Lived
Ep 7 - The Return of Zabuza!
Ep 8: Crystal Ice Mirrors
Ep 9 - The #1 Hyperactive, Knucklehead Ninja
Ep 10 - The Sharingan Shatters
Ep 11 - Broken Seal
Ep 12 - Hidden Ambition
Ep 13 - The Weapons Known as Shinobi
Ep 14 - The Demon In The Snow
Ep 15 - A New Chapter Begins
Ep 16 - New Rivals
Ep 17 - Rocklee Vs Sasuke
Ep 18 - All Ten Rookies Face Off!
Ep 19 - The Chลซnin Exam Begins!
Ep 20 - The Forest of Death
Ep 21 - Panic in the Forest
Ep 22 - Naruto's Counterattack
Ep 23 - Sharingan Revived
Ep 24 - Bushy Brow's Pledge
Ep 25 - Sakura Blossoms!
Ep 26 - Ino-Shika-Chล!!
Ep 27 - No Peaking Allowed!

Ep 28 - Clones vs. Clones

314 8 7
By LuluShinazugawa

[Who do you guys think Aki should fight in the 3rd exam preliminary round or should I just make an extra for her to fight]

[for the fight I still want to keep Neji vs Hinata, gases vs lee the same. Shikamaru and bug guy are out because honestly because of obvious reasons]

~~~~~~~~~~~

                        "What are they?"

"Clones from the looks of it and a whole lot of 'em."

The clone laughed; "Like cornered rats."

"Oh yeah? Corned rights are we!" Naruro yelled as he punched the clone.

'Well, whatever they are the sure can't take a punch.' Thought Sakura. "That's showing em, way'd go!"

The side clone that Naruto punched turned into mud shocking the others.

'What are they?' Sasuke thought as he glared.

"I just touched him and he turned into mush." Naruto said as the clone that was forming in the other one cut itself.

With a sigh I summoned my Byakugan, while Sasuke summoned his Sharingan.

"Naruto watch out." Sasuke yelled as he threw a shuriken at the clone arm cutting it up before it could strike Naruto down with its kunai.

"Don't face you back towards your enemy!" I yelled at him as the clone threw its kunai at Sasuke.

"Sasuke!" Naruto yelled, but because of the curse mark placed on him Sasuke's body froze up causing Kabuto to quickly take noticed and push them down getting a small cut on his arm.

"Sasuke!"

Kabuto grunted in pain as he got up and ran towards the clones.

"Are you alright?" Sakura asked as I stared at Sasuke, just how much does the curse mark hurt?

"That kunai wasn't an illusion unlike the clones." I spoke up. "The problem is finding where it's being thrown."

"Surrender your scroll." They clones repeated over and over again.

"Then that means those are real shadow clones, but shadow clones are suppose to vanish when you give 'em a good shot." Naruto said. "But these don't. So what the hell are we dealing with? Some kind of genjutsu?"

'There starting to get really annoying.' I thought as I threw two kunai's in two of the clones faces to shut it up.

"It's no use! Save it!" Sasuke yelled. "You'll only be fighting illusions . It's genjutsu alright."

"Illusions? But why? The cut on Kabuto arms is real enough." Sakura said.

'Where you guys not paying attention to the hit I dropped earlier?' I couldn't help but sigh.

"That's true, but still Sasuke's right, could be that the real enemy is in hiding, somewhere in the woods near behind launching real attacks from behind a smoke screen of illusions and coordinating there movement with them so that we're fooled into thinking these genjutsu shinobi are the ones attacking us."

'The perks of being smart' I sighed if only I had his intelligence in my past life I could have went to the best college they had.

"Well wherever they are what are we gonna do? Just stand here! Let's go find these clowns and take care of them!" Naruto yelled.

"Hold on, Naruto. They like nothing better for us to go searching blindly through the forest while they sit back and take us out. One by one, we'd be making their jobs easy for them." Kabuto said.

"I'm guessing these attacks are used when those who are weak in Taijutsu and are scared of close hand to hand combat." I added. "So clam down a bit and catch your breath."

"Yeah, we've got no choice. All we can do is hood are ground and fend off their attacks."

"Okay, fine whatever. Let's do it."

The clones started throwing kunai's one after one as team 7 and Kabuto dodged or blocked them.

"Man! How long is this gonna go on." Sakura asked as she gasped for air.

"Okay, this isn't gonna work."

"No, it's pointless, you'll only waste your chakra. By trying to fight these things you'll just be doing want they want." Kabuto warned Naruro.

"If we're to eliminate all of the illusions whoever casting them wouldn't be able to hurl kunai at us without us being unable to see where there hiding." Naruto smiled. "I'll show them two can play this game."

"Shadow Clone Jutsu." Hundreds and hundred of Naruto came out as the rushed towards the enemy clones kicking, punching them as they turned into mud and reformed themselves.

"Back for more, huh! Okay!"

"Sasuke shouldn't we help him?"

"Jerk, he's given us no choice, we've got to now."

"It's not like we had a choice to begin with." I smiled as I rushed in.

"Your right about that. He's gonna need us, that's that, we fight." Kabuto said pulling out a kunai.

"Come on, Sakura!"

"Right!"

"Come on! Give me more!" I yelled as I grabbed a clone by its leg and smashed it into another clone before proceeding to grab the back of a clones head and crashing it into the ground.

"I should ask Naruto to make clones for me."

~~~

"I'm beat." I gasped for air, the others weren't any better either as the collapse next to me.

"I'm just warming up......" Naruto said trying to catch his breath.

"We've crushed there spirits, now all that's left is there bodies." Enemy 1 said.

[Enemy 1 (right), Enemy 2 (middle), Enemy 3 (left)]

"Lucky us."

"You! I know you, your the one who cut me on the shoulder. That really messed me up, you know." The enemy 2 said.

Aki didn't remember their names nor was she planning too.

"Oh well, now I can finally pay you back. With interest." Enemy 2 laughed. While Naruto smirked.

"Well, well, now who's the corned rat." Sasuke said.

"Worked like a charm, Naruto." Sakura giggled as Enemy 2 started breathing heavily.

"I really enjoyed the fight while I could." I giggled.

"Huh? What?!" Enemy two said in shocked as he looked behind him. "It can't be! If their over there, then who are they?!"

"Confused? Sorry, but it was the only way to get you guys to come out of hiding." Naruto said revealing that it was just his clones that took the appearance of his team and Kabuto.

"How? Don't tell me that little brat, it's not possible."

"The Shadow clones was only the first part of it, my really trick was coming up with clones for the rest of my squad."

"While are doubles did all the fighting and beatings. We were safe and sound waiting for you to show yourself." Sasuke said. "What do you think guys, I think our little plan worked."

"You should take it easy now, Naruto. I wanna have some fun too." I smiled.

But Naruto wasn't one to listen as he throw himself punching Enemy 1 making crash into the others.

"After all the work I've done, there's no way I'm gonna stand back and let you guys have all the fun." Naruto said gasping for air.

"This kid shouldn't even be able to move, let alone this." Enemy 1 said.

"Naruto?"

"Haha, not bad, but that doesn't mean it's over. We're still feeling lucky and beside time is running out for all of us. So we'll just have to take the gloves off and show you our Ninjutsu!"

"Ninja Art - Fog Clone Jutsu!"

Multiple clones of them filled the area.

"Shadow clones?"

"No, those are real clones, don't waste your strength bonehead, let them make the first move." Sasuke ordered.

"Ha, if these are clones then the real ones are out there with em, all I gotta do is smash my way through them until I find the real one."

"No! Don't be an idiot, listen to me!"

"Get off my back will you? Just stay out of it I can handle this!" Naruto yelled rushing towards the clones.

"No! Naruto!"

"Does he ever listen." I sighed.

"Not again." Kabuto quickly followed after Naruto.

"Could it be there all fake? Or could it be Genjustu again?" Sakura asked.

I sighed as I begin walking forward; "That's enough, Sasuke. Using your Sharingan seems to be making the mark worse. I'll take care of it."

"Huh? And what exactly are you planning on doing?"

"Yeah, I mean we're not even sure what kind jutsu we're going up against." Sakura protested.

"I'll be fine, if anything you should be worried about what'll happen to the enemy." I said rushing forward.

"Out of the way, Naruto! Kabuto!" I yelled as I appeared in the center of the clones. "Time to go flying!"

Aki fist came down on the ground complete shattering it forcing the enemy ninjas to reveal themselves. To make matters even better Aki had decided on their punishment.

"Leaf village secret leg Justu!"

"W-wait doesn't that j-jutsu....."

"Please don't tell me....."

"No more offsprings!"

"Aghhhhhh!!!!!"

"Noooooooo!!!"

"Pretty nice, right guys?" I smiled. "Guys?"

"I think it's best if you don't hang out with Kakashi anymore." Sakura said.

"Yeah."

"Definitely."

"Agreed."

"?"

~~~

             After that whole incident and tying them up Naruto searched them while Kabuto questioned Sasuke about the mark on his neck.

"Ah, it's nothing."

"Hey, guys! Here it is! Just what we needed a Heaven Scroll."

"Good for you."

I smiled as Sasuke glanced at Kabuto, for all that's worth Sasuke I too hate him. But enough of that were finally at the tower now, which means I can finally fix my hair.

"There you are, Kabuto. Your late." His teammate said.

"Sorry about that, I got a little bit sidetracked."

"Yeah and aren't we glad you did." Naruto smiled. "After all it was only thanks to you that we got both the scrolls."

"Not really, you did most of it on your own. Especially you Naruto every impressive."

"Well this is the door we go through, so long and good luck to us both." Kabuto smiled.

I have a side glance at Kabuto direction as we passed through the door which let down to an empty hallway.

"What's the deal? There's nobody here."

"It's okay, Sakura, I can manage."

'Arghh! What a drag! I was enjoying that!'

"Huh? I don't get it what happens now?"

"Hold on a sec, look at that." Sakura said pointing to the scroll hanging on the wall with writing on it.

"Wait! What is it?"

"If quality of heavens are your desire, acquire wisdom to take your mind higher. If earthly qualities are what you lack, train your body and prepare to attack. When heaven and earth are open together the parallels path will become righteous forever. This something is the secret way that guide us from the place today." Sakura read.

"This what?" Naruto asked. "Or is that a secret too?"

"There's a word missing, but guessing from the writing it's about the scrolls." I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah, I think we're suppose to open them and read the heaven and earth scrolls now." Sakura said as she grabbed the heaven from Naruto's hand.

"Okay, here goes nothing." Naruto said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 541 16
Yuki is just your average 14-year-old boy with no parents or friends. After forgetting that he had a presentation that day. He dies of a sudden heart...
130K 6.7K 15
"WE'RE A PERFECT MATCH BUT DARLING MATCHES BURN" Look, Aoi didn't ask to be reborn. Especially not in the era of the sannin! But she'd be damned if s...
584 130 13
Erissa Marie has always been the biggest "nerd" Over her favorite Anime Naruto, she loves to go out with her friends and do cosplay together, and she...
49.4K 1.3K 20
What happens when the young innocent Hyuga girl has a deep fear that's about to come true, can the Uchiha boy save her or will he help her fear grow...