Rashell

By GeniRock

She is Rashell the daughter of a trillionaire and a biracial. He is a bully and the son of a billionaire. She... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
CHAPTER 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter7
Chapter 8
Chapter9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue

Chapter 56

23 2 0
By GeniRock

Xavier drops Rashell home.

" Hey, you good? You've been quiet the whole drive. Has it got to do with  Prom King and Queen?"

" I'm fine, just tired."
He hugs and kisses her on the forehead.

" Have a good night."
" You too."

She walks into the house and to her room sadly. After bathing and in bed restless, she thinks about everything that has been going on.

A month later

Everyone is serious. Attending classes and paying attention to every detailed thing taught in class.

It takes them three weeks to write all their papers. The exams went well for some and the others, it was that bad.

A week after exams

Rashell is getting back to her senses slowly. She doesn't hang out with Xavier frequently and she's trying to make it up to Sun and the others.

Cafeteria

" Hi guys!"
They ignore her and eat.

" I'm sorry for being a bitch. I'm sorry for everything I did especially to you, Sun and Dylan my bestfriends. I'm truly sorry. You too Darwin and Natania. All of you."

Sun takes a bite of her burger.
" Mmm....tasty."

" Please say something."

" I'm happy we're done with exams." Natania says

" Me too babe."

" I'm sorry guys!! Sun you were right! I was wrong from the start. I knew Tyron wasn't at fault but it seemed to me what he did wasn't necessary. I mean he and Beverlyn..."

" It's okay. We haven't asked for explainations and they aren't dating." Sun interrupts her.

" But I saw them hug and it was..."

" It was a friendly hug." Sun interrupts her for the second time.

" And why do you seem to know everything?"

" Beverlyn told me herself."

" Are you and Beverlyn friends?"
" Don't ask questions Rashell."

" Sorry Sun, just asking. Well, are we cool?"

" We've always been cool. I just had to let you realise your own mistakes and truth be told you really were a bitch..."

" And I accept that."

They smile at eachother.

" It's good to have you back."
" Thanks Dylan."

" We've always wanted you to figure things out Rashell. We want what's best for you." Says Natania

" Not just the best but the very best." Darwin adds and they laugh.

Finally back together with her friends and enjoying the moment, Xavier out of nowhere joins.

" Rashell I'm back, let's go."

" I'm spending time with my friends. You'll have to go by yourself."

" Fine." He says and leaves.

She turns back to her friends and continues to talk.

In class, Rashell leaves a note in Tyron's book. Tyron opens his book, finds the sheet of paper and reads it to himself.

"Are we cool? 😢"
     ~Rashell.

He smiles at the note and turns to her direction with a stern look . They make eye contact and he gives her a killing facial expression and that alone shivers her.

She hopes Tyron forgives her. She is trying to make amends.

Rashell distancing herself from Xavier affects him but he says nothing. Beverley still walks with Tyron and his bestfriends. Well surprisingly, Beverlyn and Bryce have been texting since they met but the guys have no idea.

Two weeks later

It is  announced there will be  Mood of Love. Which is a tradition in the school. It's a tradition that takes place either in the school or a hotel where students get to connect with their friends, create memories and make peace with eachother before walking out of highschool.

And the Mood of Love will be taking place in a  hotel. Everyone is happy about it.

At the cafeteria, the girls talk about the items they'll take along and discuss when they will go shopping.

Immediately after school, they head to the mall. Since the tradition will be taking place on Friday to Sunday. It's a Wednesday so they can't waste time but get everything ready.

Mall

Sun is on a phone call with Dylan.

" Where are you girls?"
" Doing some shopping  for the hotel whatever."

" Okay. Get me chapsticks on your way back."
" Will you pay me back?"

" Really? Just buy it."
" Will you pay back?"

"Gosh! Just get it Sun."
" Just answer the question."

" I'm your cousin for goodness and it's just chapstick. Just do what you want."

" Fine, then forget about it."
" Whatever."

He hangs up and she laughs. They shop for some snacks, wine and clothes.

Rashell and Tyron haven't spoken eversince he read the note he found in his book. On Thursday after school, they drive to Rashell's home to get their hair done. Xavier texts Rashell.

" Hey."
             " Hi."
" Are we cool?🙂"
                " Yh yh. Why do you ask?"
" You've been distanced recently 😢💔."
                     " My bad 😥. I gotta go, I'm                         busy, I'll text you later. 👋😙".

Olivares Home

" Please dye my hair black and the tip pink."

" Yes m'am. Is that all? Any style??"

" Just trim the ends nicely. As you can see, my hair length is to my shoulder so make it nice and short to my neck line.  Braid the left side cornrow."

" Alright."

" Just give me the same look as Sun but don't trim the ends."

" Yes m'am."
" I want the same thing as well."

" I guess we're all rocking the same style."
" Exactly." They laugh.

The six hairstylists begin their work. Natania and Sun sleepover at Rashell's home but in two different guest rooms.

Friday

They hurry down the stairs in their outfits and bags.

" You girls should relax."
" We're already late!" They shout back at Mia.

Mia quickly packs fruits, four slices of bread and three bottles of chocolate drink for them to carry along. They arrive at school and join their friends.

Rashell thanks her chauffeur and he tells the girls to have fun.

The bus arrives and they jump in. They arrive at the hotel. The Plaza Hotel is one of the expensive and luxurious hotels in New York and any American can testify to that .

It's one of the hotels  celebrities love to book and have sometime for themselves. So classy and big.

" Welcome to the Plaza Hotel."

Two beautiful young ladies in their uniform greet the students .

" Those in charge to carry your luggages  to your rooms  will be here in a jiffy."

One of the ladies say and they walk away.
Dylan notices their hairstyle and comments.

" Did you three really plan for the same hairstyle?"
" Something like that."

Standing there, a group of four beautiful ladies and six good-looking gentlemen help and lead them to their rooms.

Rashell and Sun were lucky to share a room but Natania had to share with Manuella. They take a nap and at five in the evening, they eat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3K 50
She is his son favourite,it doesn't mean he would love her He is her boss doesn't mean she should give him all the respect when he is wrong Two oppo...
179K 7.6K 30
A girl learns the difference between being happy and being rich and is taught by an unhappy rich boy.
1.4M 53.4K 49
Others carved her past, she was now deciding her future. But was she living? The memories that haunted her determine each decision she made until he...
1M 26.6K 30
"Give me my shirt. And my underwear." I look up at his messy hair and his red lips-all because of me-and suddenly lose my breath. "Or what?" He pulls...