Superstitions {Dean Wincheste...

Bởi courtneybunny2

Sequel to Haunted "If I ask you to stay, will you?" I asked, voice quiet as I stared at him. His thumb brushe... Xem Thêm

Aesthetics
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67

Chapter 50

492 15 67
Bởi courtneybunny2

Heart

Dean peered over at my book. "Reading smut again, are we, Si?"

I felt a blush rise to my face as I punched his arm. "It's romance."

Once, years ago, when Dean and I were dating, I walked into my house after a long shift at work to find him flipping through the pages of one of my books. He thought it was hilarious and continued to make fun of me for years. I changed the locks on my door after that. It didn't work though. He broke in again. 

"Romance, word porn, whatever helps you sleep at night." He kissed my cheek before leaning in to whisper in my ear, "We could reenact it later if you want." 

I shoved him away. "Shut up. 

"The lawyer guy the first heart-free man in town?" Dean asked as we sat on our bed and he went back to cleaning gun instead of bullying me. 

Sam had went to check out the corpse of the most recent attack victim. "First man. Over the past year, several women have gone missing."

"Si, remind me to tie you to the bed so I don't lose you." Dean joked. 

I rolled my eyes, elbowing him in the ribs as I flipped the page of the book I was reading. "I'm sure that's the only reason you're tying me to the bed, you crude human being." 

Sam grabbed a beer from the fridge and a chair, setting it down at the end of the bed. "Months later, their bodies washed up at the bay to deteriorated to draw firm conclusions."

"But no hearts?" Dean asked.

"No hearts." Sam confirmed. "They were all hookers working at Hunter's Point."

"Dean, remind me to tie you the bed to keep you away from the hookers." I joked. 

"I don't pay for sex. Never have, never will." Dean told me, a playful glare set on me. 

Sam and I shared a look. 

"What? I haven't." Dean defended. 

"Anyway, the cops are trying to keep things under wraps. They're looking for a serial killer." Sam stated. 

"And the lunar cycle?" Dean asked.

"Mm-hm." Sam nodded his head. "Yeah, month after month all the murders happened in the week leading up to the full moon."

"Which is this week, right?"

"Hence the lawyer." 

Dean smiled as he stood. "Awesome." He grabbed another gun and a box of bullets.

"Dean, could you be a bigger geek about this?" Sam asked. 

"I think it's cute." I say.

"I'm sorry, man, but what about a human by day, a freak animal killing machine by moonlight don't you understand?" Dean asked. "I mean, werewolves are badass." He opened the box of silver bullets. "We haven't seen one since we were kids." He sat back down next to me.

"Okay, sparky, and you know what?" Sam asked. "After we kill it, we can go to Disneyland."

"Know what the best part is?" Dean asked. "We already know how to bring these suckers down." He held up the bullet. "One of these bad boys right to the heart. What's our next move?"

"Talk to the girl who found the body."

___

"I don't understand. I already gave my statement." Madison--the girl who had found the dead body--said as she let us into her house.

"Right. Yeah, well, we just need to verify a few things." Sam lied. 

She led us into the living room. "This is my neighbor, Glen. Glen, this is detective--"

"Landis. And Detective Dante." Dean spoke up, patting Sam's shoulder. "And this is Detective Tyler." He gestured to me. 

A man in a yellow shirt with the name of a church on it stood from the couch. "Well, I guess I'll leave you to it." 

"Okay, thanks for the casserole." Madison told him as he walked toward the door. 

"Oh, how thoughtful." Dean says.

"Just call if you need anything." Glen told Madison, looking rather awkward. 

"He's sweet. He came over to check on me." Madison explained. "Have--Have a seat." She gestured to the dining table not far from the couch. 

I moved to sit down on Dean's left as Sam took the seat on my other side. Madison sat on the opposite side of the table. 

"You must be pretty shaken up." Sam said. "You were Nate Mulligan's assistant, right?"

"For two years, yeah." Madison answered. 

"So you knew all about him?" Dean asked. 

"Probably knew more about him than he did. Nate was--He was nice."

"But?" I asked, knowing there was one coming. 

"Nothing really, I...He had a few scotches in him and he started hitting on anyone in a five mile radius You know the type." 

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I do." I said, stomping on Dean's foot under the table. 

He glared at me, groaning a little. "Did he have any enemies?" 

"What do you mean?" Madison asked. "It sure looked like an animal attack."

"In an office building?" I asked. 

Dean nudged my leg. "No. Yeah, we're just covering all the bases. Anyone that might've had beef with him? Former client, an ex?"

"What?" Sam asked when an odd look washed over Madison's face. 

"This is embarrassing but my ex-boyfriend, Kurt." Madison began.

"Kurt have a last name?" Dean asked.

A part of me wished it was Russel. 

Kurt Russel was hot. 

"Mueller." Madison answered. "After we broke up, he kind of went nuts. He's...Well, he's kind of been stalking me. He got it in his head that something was going on between Nate and I. He showed up at my office."

"Well, what happened?" Sam asked. 

"Kurt got into it with Nate. Threw a punch before security grabbed him. I was lucky to keep my job." 

"When was the last time you saw Kurt?" Dean asked. 

"A few night's ago. Actually, the night Nate died." Madison told him. "We were all grabbing drinks at this bar. Kurt showed up."

"And?"

"Nothing." She sighed. "It was like he was watching me. Then he was gone. To tell you the truth, he scares me." 

___

"So what do you think?" Dean asked.

"Stalker ex-boyfried? He hates the boss." Sam suggested. "And he was there that night."

"I think we should find a video store and rent the movie Overboard." I say. "While we're at it, we might as well rent Dirty Dancing too. Ooh, and Roadhouse.

You can never go wrong with Patick Swayze and Kurt Russel.

"You think he's our dog-faced boy?" Dean asked.

"Well, it's a theory." Sam agreed.

"We've had worse. What do you saw we pay Kurt a visit?" Dean suggested. 

___

I was half-mumbling-half-singing Hungry Eyes under my breath as we broke into Kurt's apartment. 

Dean headed straight for the fridge while Sam and I looked around. 

"Anything?" Sam asked.

"Nothing but leftovers and a six pack." Dean answered.

"Check the freezer. Maybe there's some human hearts behind the Haagen-Dazs or something." 

Dean shrugged, turning to check the freezer when a noise from the balcony caught our attention. Dean made his way toward the door. He peeked through the curtain then pulled open the sliding glass door. 

I stepped out onto the porch.

Dean brushed his hand across my back as he moved toward the ledge. "Sam, come here."

The wall beside the balcony had claw marks dragging all the way down it. 

After that, we headed back inside to keep looking around. It wasn't ten minutes before we heard a gunshot from outside. We ran outside to the alleyway to find a mangled body of a police officer behind a dumpster.  

"I'll call 911." Sam said as Dean knelt by the body. 

"I'd say Kurt is looking more and more like our Cujo." Dean stated. 

"Dean, if he's out here, we better check on Madison." 

"But if his goal is to get her back, why kill her?" I asked. "Wouldn't she be safe?" 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

47.8K 1K 25
Alexis Hart or Smith, as she prefers, grew up learning to hunt the things that go bump in the night. It was her life. She was taught it was the only...
18.5K 883 68
"You came back." I whispered, gripping him tight. "You're here." "I'm here." He whispered back, lips brushing my shoulders as his arms wound around m...
23.1K 637 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
61.9K 1.7K 47
I was taken by a vampire about 10 years ago. He made me stay on his nest. Everything ended when those two hunters came in the town. They killed 10 va...